[There Will Be No End] Lets talk!

So... This is where I can come in, yes? 
And on the subject of this being a serious game...

You'd best watch out for Mr. Mop. While he is one of the most amazing writers I've had the pleasure of playing with, he always finds a way to throw a little humor into his posts.:wink:

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]So... This is where I can come in, yes? 
And on the subject of this being a serious game...
You'd best watch out for Mr. Mop. While he is one of the most amazing writers I've had the pleasure of playing with, he always finds a way to throw a little humor into his posts.:wink:

[/QUOTE]
BIG BEAMING GRIN!!!

Ricia said:
I don't want humor... xD
I'm not going to turn a battle scene into a loony toons episode if that's what your afraid of. 
Now, where is Trina picking up her weapons?

That was HER she handed it to?... Charming.

@AshenLily, heads up. In addition to there being no way on heaven or earth that Trina's going against Godzilla with an overgrown letter opener (she's an archer), this is the PERFECT opportunity for her to attempt escape. You might be fighting and/or chasing her instead 
@Ricia, I was confused by your description of the setting. Could you show us a picture or two of what your medieval village/city/fields/farm(s)/landscape looks like? Knowing our surroundings is going be important for me and Ashen.

2am in the morning. I'll get to it tomorrow then.

Basicly: Small few building for homes, large rows of farm... which is currently a bit on fire.

Are you asking me to describe every last detail? If so... i'll attempt. In the morning.

Ricia said:
2am in the morning. I'll get to it tomorrow then.
Basicly: Small few building for homes, large rows of farm... which is currently a bit on fire.

Are you asking me to describe every last detail? If so... i'll attempt. In the morning.
Well the main thing that threw me off was that you said there was a castle

It was in comparison to the size of the dusk. I'll fix it in the morning. 
Yes, I saw, it was a typo on my part. A stutter if you will. I had backtracked on my thoughts and didn't backtrack my typing as well.

Ricia said:
It was in comparison to the size of the dusk. I'll fix it in the morning. 
Yes, I saw, it was a typo on my part. A stutter if you will. I had backtracked on my thoughts and didn't backtrack my typing as well.
Well, to be fair, I was a nitpick

@ThatsAPaddling can you help me understand the end of your post? I know you fell off the boat, but after that I get confused. Are you drawing on the side of the boat with chalk and summoning some creature? And what is the thing you're summoning?

Circus said:
@ThatsAPaddling can you help me understand the end of your post? I know you fell off the boat, but after that I get confused. Are you drawing on the side of the boat with chalk and summoning some creature? And what is the thing you're summoning?
An awful thing! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back