[There Will Be No End] Lets talk!

@LupusDeUmbra

Well, he's right we should talk about lore on our own nickel. But I get the feeling that when Lupus made Fang racist against werewolves he had a specific idea for what a werewolf was in mind and THATS what should be sorting out right?

Uh.... fuck... ok.

3 and a half weeks till the next full moon. You'll need to keep track of this.

I think my solution so that people don't have to scroll through the OOC to find the post, is I'll type it up in google docs, mke it public, then go into my CS and turn the word "Lycan" into a link that goes to said document :P ... Mopp, once it's done and all that, you can do that to "Werewolf" in your CS if you want to... that way it's in a convenient location, but it's not in the way since it's not directly important to the plot and all that good stuff :D

it's as simple as click on the word Lycan on my CS (when i get it done), copy the URL of the tab that opens, come back to rp nation, go to your race post and hit edit, highlight your character's Race, hit the little chain button in the toolbar, paste the URL in the box that comes up, then confirm and save and all that good stuff :D

@LupusDeUmbra

I think it was the bird that screeched. Not him, he just hissed

In regards to the role play. Sorry

I... don't understand where the bird came from.

Hell I don't even know what kind of bird it was

I feel like this is getting hijacked by random things of @ThatsAPaddling doing ??? 
@MrMopp. You had broken the 1 liner rule. Please don't do it again.

That's because I deleted it.

I maybe deleting several posts Sunday... As I have no idea where the bird came from... -.-.

I'm trying to appoint mods to help me out with the story line and things.

@Ricia I think Paddling sorta just added that in so he'd have something to post >.<

@MrMopp I know he didn't make that sound, but Fang doesn't... he heard the screech and hiss and since he has sensitive hearing they blurred together and he thought they were one sound, and by the time he turned to see the source, the bird was gone, everyone was staring at Paddling's Character... easy scapegoat for the sound in Fang's eyes :D

A game I want to go a bit smoothly.

Things that happen on the river boat... I would say gambling... most type of betting. We won't be running into any Dusk, that if when we get off the boat. I'll run two days out of the week we'll be on the boat. Unless something goes really well and we all want more days...

The bird was just a hatchling of boredom, I needed something to post, and hey, If we have sirens and extinct(?) dragons, can't we have a little bird? I've always likes making up creatures, so I just needed something to carry my character forward.

Yes, dragons are thought to be extinct. Just a bit worried. As long as you don't do anything massive xD

Oh, no, no, God, no! It was just a passing scene with a bird that may or may not come up again, depending on how I feel later on. If I do bring it up again, it won't be a big thing, maybe just a scene or a line. Nothing plot-changing. Don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back