• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Got something on your mind?" Graham asked after he wolfed down the piece of the doughnut. 

"Yeah, I..." Reaver paused, wanting to make sense of his own words before he'd then speak once more. "... I've always wondered what it'd be like t' actually meet her; my mam. Adrian's said time and time again that she would've loved me, and that I'd make her proud with my progress and stance in life. It just... makes me wonder. Not that I dislike anything about this family. I love this family and I'd do anything fer you guys. But... I can't help but wonder time and time again that it would be like... t' just have had her in my life, at least long enough t' that I could have actually met her and truly remembered it..." He huffed, fiddling with the doughnut in his hand before he'd smirk and shake his head. "Ah, listen t' me rattle on... sorry about that."

"Yeah, I..." Reaver paused, wanting to make sense of his own words before he'd then speak once more. "... I've always wondered what it'd be like t' actually meet her; my mam. Adrian's said time and time again that she would've loved me, and that I'd make her proud with my progress and stance in life. It just... makes me wonder. Not that I dislike anything about this family. I love this family and I'd do anything fer you guys. But... I can't help but wonder time and time again that it would be like... t' just have had her in my life, at least long enough t' that I could have actually met her and truly remembered it..." He huffed, fiddling with the doughnut in his hand before he'd smirk and shake his head. "Ah, listen t' me rattle on... sorry about that."

"You don't ever have to say sorry, Reaver. I understand. Weirdly, sometimes i wonder that too. I wonder if she's okay with you guys being apart of our family now. I mean, i bet she does, but still. I wonder how would she react to you being my best friend and all that. Hell, i wonder that about my own mother. I know my Father well, but my Mother . . . wherever they are. I'm damn sure they would be happy with what we have now. Especially you. You use to be sooo very shy, remember? The first day i met you, you only talked to your brother and sister, but never with me or my family. You always blossomed though. You always blossomed into something better and that is what i'm talking about. You haven't even reached the peak of your full potential. You're a supernova in midst of stars, and that's utterly breathtaking to look at."

"You don't ever have to say sorry, Reaver. I understand. Weirdly, sometimes i wonder that too. I wonder if she's okay with you guys being apart of our family now. I mean, i bet she does, but still. I wonder how would she react to you being my best friend and all that. Hell, i wonder that about my own mother. I know my Father well, but my Mother . . . wherever they are. I'm damn sure they would be happy with what we have now. Especially you. You use to be sooo very shy, remember? The first day i met you, you only talked to your brother and sister, but never with me or my family. You always blossomed though. You always blossomed into something better and that is what i'm talking about. You haven't even reached the peak of your full potential. You're a supernova in midst of stars, and that's utterly breathtaking to look at."

Reaver's smirk easily turned into a grin, his tail curling so it would rest on his lap as he'd reach up, grab Graham by the shirt, and then tug him down into a thankful kiss. A quiet chuckle escaping him as he broke the contact. "Gods, looking back, you'd almost think I was a mute because of how quiet I was. Had you all not been so welcoming, I don't think I would've ever opened up."

Reaver's smirk easily turned into a grin, his tail curling so it would rest on his lap as he'd reach up, grab Graham by the shirt, and then tug him down into a thankful kiss. A quiet chuckle escaping him as he broke the contact. "Gods, looking back, you'd almost think I was a mute because of how quiet I was. Had you all not been so welcoming, I don't think I would've ever opened up."

Graham's face gave a light blush as the kiss ended. He then snickered. "Thanks to you, i'm not a prince. I would be such a sad beah." He then kissed Reaver again before breaking away and wiping a small bit of doughnut off of Reaver's cheek.

Graham's face gave a light blush as the kiss ended. He then snickered. "Thanks to you, i'm not a prince. I would be such a sad beah." He then kissed Reaver again before breaking away and wiping a small bit of doughnut off of Reaver's cheek.

Reaver would faintly blush, as well, as he returned the second kiss. Closing his eyes as he kept a sweet smile. "And no one wants a sad beah. A sad beah makes fer a sad wolf."

Reaver would faintly blush, as well, as he returned the second kiss. Closing his eyes as he kept a sweet smile. "And no one wants a sad beah. A sad beah makes fer a sad wolf."

"And no one wants a sad wolf. Especially da beah. REady to go?"

"Nope." Reaver grinned, flicking an ear. "Surprise me, sugah beah."

Graham did Grahamy things and went to his full Graham and Graham the Graham of Graham's life. He took him to the . . . . .  uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . the bathroom? No. The basemen- . . . . the uhhhhhhhhh. He went home. The end. Fin. He went to go see the wolves. Good enough. They went to the wolves. "Hi wolves." Graham stares awkwardly before looking up to his God in the sky. "What are you making me say and do? Are you having a mental breakdown again?" And then Jay would shake her head no, but she does need help. A looooooooooooooooooot of it. So yeah, dogs. Wolves. Saw the wolves and was like, "cool wolves."

Graham did Grahamy things and went to his full Graham and Graham the Graham of Graham's life. He took him to the . . . . .  uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . the bathroom? No. The basemen- . . . . the uhhhhhhhhh. He went home. The end. Fin. He went to go see the wolves. Good enough. They went to the wolves. "Hi wolves." Graham stares awkwardly before looking up to his God in the sky. "What are you making me say and do? Are you having a mental breakdown again?" And then Jay would shake her head no, but she does need help. A looooooooooooooooooot of it. So yeah, dogs. Wolves. Saw the wolves and was like, "cool wolves."

( XD )

Reaver blinked a few times, looking up at Graham with a questioning look before shrugging it off and looking to the wolves with a grin, watching Rika make her way over. Soon ruffling her fur with a grin. "Hey, guys."

( XD )

Reaver blinked a few times, looking up at Graham with a questioning look before shrugging it off and looking to the wolves with a grin, watching Rika make her way over. Soon ruffling her fur with a grin. "Hey, guys."

Graham seemed to be a bit back to his old self. He kneel down to pet Rika. "How's the look on blighters? Or have you all been sleepy puppers?"

Graham seemed to be a bit back to his old self. He kneel down to pet Rika. "How's the look on blighters? Or have you all been sleepy puppers?"

"Probably sleepy puppers." Reaver snickered, Rika soon huffing in disagreement as she gestured to the others and their now empty plates.

"Probably sleepy puppers." Reaver snickered, Rika soon huffing in disagreement as she gestured to the others and their now empty plates.

"Oh wow, you got some too? You wolf- No Graham! Bad jokes! Bad! Reaver, i'm being infected by your brother again. Save me." He turned to Reaver, quivering his lips as he got his eyes to give that teary-gloss cover.

"Oh wow, you got some too? You wolf- No Graham! Bad jokes! Bad! Reaver, i'm being infected by your brother again. Save me." He turned to Reaver, quivering his lips as he got his eyes to give that teary-gloss cover.

"Ah! Not again!" Reaver lifted his brows, quickly tugging Graham down into yet another kiss. In this process, his tail slowly curled before gently pulling away. "... better? Need another one?"

"Ah! Not again!" Reaver lifted his brows, quickly tugging Graham down into yet another kiss. In this process, his tail slowly curled before gently pulling away. "... better? Need another one?"

Graham kissed back before blushing with a smirk. "I mean, i don't mind whenever. I like y- excuse me, did i say like? I meant, i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your kisses."

Graham kissed back before blushing with a smirk. "I mean, i don't mind whenever. I like y- excuse me, did i say like? I meant, i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your kisses."

With an arched brow, Reaver couldn't help but snicker as he gently tugged Graham down into another kiss. Rika watching as she'd huff once more.

With an arched brow, Reaver couldn't help but snicker as he gently tugged Graham down into another kiss. Rika watching as she'd huff once more.

Graham returned the kiss. "Y'know, if you keep kissing me like this, i'm going to melt into a puddle."

Reaver blinked at that, snickering as he gently let him go. "Sorry, I can't resist."

"So what now, babe? We can go back to your room, or go somewhere. I can't take you to the observatory, and you can't go and upgrade your baby until you're healed. We can't go walking outside because of the dead leaves and twigs and explosions in the ground and the rocks. I really worry about you."

"So what now, babe? We can go back to your room, or go somewhere. I can't take you to the observatory, and you can't go and upgrade your baby until you're healed. We can't go walking outside because of the dead leaves and twigs and explosions in the ground and the rocks. I really worry about you."

Reaver huffed, frowning as per result of the limitations given. Rubbing the nape of his neck, he closed his eyes. "Doesn't leave me with too many options... let's just go back and lay down, I guess. Gettin' tired again, anyways."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaver huffed, frowning as per result of the limitations given. Rubbing the nape of his neck, he closed his eyes. "Doesn't leave me with too many options... let's just go back and lay down, I guess. Gettin' tired again, anyways."

"You seem a bit tired." Graham pecked Reaver's head before heading back to their room and helping him in bed. "Do you want me to get you water, or will you be okay?"

"You seem a bit tired." Graham pecked Reaver's head before heading back to their room and helping him in bed. "Do you want me to get you water, or will you be okay?"

Reaver smiled as a result of the peck. Soon laying back as he'd relax the moment he'd been put in bed. "I think I'll be okay. Thank you, though."

Reaver smiled as a result of the peck. Soon laying back as he'd relax the moment he'd been put in bed. "I think I'll be okay. Thank you, though."

Graham nodded, getting into bed with him. He gave him as much room as he could let and grabbed his hand, circling his finger around Reaver's inner wrist.

Graham nodded, getting into bed with him. He gave him as much room as he could let and grabbed his hand, circling his finger around Reaver's inner wrist.

Curling his tail, Reaver would move so his head was somewhat on Graham's shoulder. His eyes having closed as he would relax a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back