• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver sighed, turning to look at Graham once more. "I... I saw my mother, Graham. Well, I think I did, anyhow." Reaver furrowed his brows. "I've never actually met her. But... I felt like I knew her. She didn't say anything, she just smiled, and in a flash of light she was gone. I'm not sure what t' make of it..."

Graham, understandingly, nodded. "It can be many things. It could've been a good omen, a bad one, or maybe she just decided to visit, I do not know, Rea. Was there anything else in that dream?"

Reglius smiled and started walking away. "See ya on the flip side kid." He walked his way back to camp, and saw Buh'roham in the clearing with the bonfire. The bonfire pit contained only a small flame as a giant fire was a bit distracting when one was trying to sleep. "Hey Cat Man, how's the night treating you?" 

Buh'roham looked towards his friend with a tired look about him. "I'm doing fine Flaeus. Merely working on the portable factory." 

"Hmm. How the heck's that supposed to work?" 

Buh'roham didn't look up from his work. "It will automatically construct Chrysilis model energy weapons, allowing me to improve them and other things in my ever growing arsenal." 

"Cool. You know you sound like a mad scientist like half the time, right." 

"I believe you've mentioned it yes." Buh'roham chuckled. "Get to bed Shadowwalker." 

"Come on! It's a cool superhero idea! And who said you were exempt from sleep?" 

"My job. Good night." 

"Good night old man." Reglius knew trying to get the Cat to sleep was a fruitless effort. It worried the Clan, but he refused to listen. Reglius made it to his shabby tent and flopped down on the cot. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham, understandingly, nodded. "It can be many things. It could've been a good omen, a bad one, or maybe she just decided to visit, I do not know, Rea. Was there anything else in that dream?"

Reaver thought for a moment, "Well, it looked like it was in the forest just outside of where we used to live... but, other than that, not really. Kind of wish she said something..."

Reglius smiled and started walking away. "See ya on the flip side kid." He walked his way back to camp, and saw Buh'roham in the clearing with the bonfire. The bonfire pit contained only a small flame as a giant fire was a bit distracting when one was trying to sleep. "Hey Cat Man, how's the night treating you?" 

Buh'roham looked towards his friend with a tired look about him. "I'm doing fine Flaeus. Merely working on the portable factory." 

"Hmm. How the heck's that supposed to work?" 

Buh'roham didn't look up from his work. "It will automatically construct Chrysilis model energy weapons, allowing me to improve them and other things in my ever growing arsenal." 

"Cool. You know you sound like a mad scientist like half the time, right." 

"I believe you've mentioned it yes." Buh'roham chuckled. "Get to bed Shadowwalker." 

"Come on! It's a cool superhero idea! And who said you were exempt from sleep?" 

"My job. Good night." 

"Good night old man." Reglius knew trying to get the Cat to sleep was a fruitless effort. It worried the Clan, but he refused to listen. Reglius made it to his shabby tent and flopped down on the cot. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie nodded once more, heading inside as she stretched and glanced about before heading to her room.

Reaver thought for a moment, "Well, it looked like it was in the forest just outside of where we used to live... but, other than that, not really. Kind of wish she said something..."

"Well then, maybe she's trying to tell you that something is there. Where you used to live. Is there anything else?"

"Well then, maybe she's trying to tell you that something is there. Where you used to live. Is there anything else?"

Reaver shook his head, "Not that I remember." he quietly stared at the sheets for a time before bringing himself to speak up. "Do you... do y' think I should check it out at some point..?"

Reaver shook his head, "Not that I remember." he quietly stared at the sheets for a time before bringing himself to speak up. "Do you... do y' think I should check it out at some point..?"

"When you're healed, we'll go. But for now, you're going to stay right in this bed, and behave." He leaned over to kiss Reaver's forehead.

"When you're healed, we'll go. But for now, you're going to stay right in this bed, and behave." He leaned over to kiss Reaver's forehead.

Reaver gave a sigh, soon nodding as he looked up at Graham. A grin on his face before he'd then playfully pout. "Behave? What fun is that?"

Reaver gave a sigh, soon nodding as he looked up at Graham. A grin on his face before he'd then playfully pout. "Behave? What fun is that?"

"Behave . . . behave gets you rewards." He wiggled his eyebrows with a snicker before kissing Reaver's lips. "See? Reward."

"Behave . . . behave gets you rewards." He wiggled his eyebrows with a snicker before kissing Reaver's lips. "See? Reward."

Reaver blinked a few times at that, lifting his own brows as he'd return the kiss. A smirk on his face as his tail would wag against the bed. And in almost an instant, he'd happily reply; "Okay, I'll be good."

Reaver blinked a few times at that, lifting his own brows as he'd return the kiss. A smirk on his face as his tail would wag against the bed. And in almost an instant, he'd happily reply; "Okay, I'll be good."

"That's all i ask for. Now, do you want to try and lay back down, or shall i push you around the palace in your wheelchair, your majesty?" He snickered, wiping off a fuzzball that appeared in Reaver's hair.

"That's all i ask for. Now, do you want to try and lay back down, or shall i push you around the palace in your wheelchair, your majesty?" He snickered, wiping off a fuzzball that appeared in Reaver's hair.

Reaver's eyes followed Graham's hand, a small grin on his face as he gave a slight shrug. "A push around the palace sounds nice. Maybe it'll give the painkillers enough time t' kick in."

Reaver's eyes followed Graham's hand, a small grin on his face as he gave a slight shrug. "A push around the palace sounds nice. Maybe it'll give the painkillers enough time t' kick in."

Graham hopped off and gently placed Reaver in the chair. "Where do you wanna go?"

Graham hopped off and gently placed Reaver in the chair. "Where do you wanna go?"

Reaver leaned back once set in the chair, glancing up at him. "Just... around, if that's okay." he shrugged, wincing soon after. "I have no desired destination."

Reaver leaned back once set in the chair, glancing up at him. "Just... around, if that's okay." he shrugged, wincing soon after. "I have no desired destination."

"Of course, just get comfy and relax." Graham began pushing the wheelchair around. Soon, ending up at the kitchen. The steak clearly wasn't enough. "I wonder . . . can you eat solid food? Or is your diet restricted? Tell me the truth, Reaver. I don't want you dying on me because you ate a cupcake too fast and too furious."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course, just get comfy and relax." Graham began pushing the wheelchair around. Soon, ending up at the kitchen. The steak clearly wasn't enough. "I wonder . . . can you eat solid food? Or is your diet restricted? Tell me the truth, Reaver. I don't want you dying on me because you ate a cupcake too fast and too furious."

Reaver quirked a brow, his gaze traveling about the kitchen as he'd remained settled in the chair. "I wasn't told otherwise, and the food the others brought didn't hurt me... so... I'd assume I'd be okay. But, I could reaaaally go fer some of the whiskey from my stash. Whaddya say?" Giving him the puppy-eyed treatment, he lowered his ears.

Reaver quirked a brow, his gaze traveling about the kitchen as he'd remained settled in the chair. "I wasn't told otherwise, and the food the others brought didn't hurt me... so... I'd assume I'd be okay. But, I could reaaaally go fer some of the whiskey from my stash. Whaddya say?" Giving him the puppy-eyed treatment, he lowered his ears.

"Nice try, cutie. You can have it as another reward though once you're back to normal. That's your incentive. If you do as your told, and take care of your body to let it rest and heal, then you can have  a whole bottle to yourself if you really want to."

"Nice try, cutie. You can have it as another reward though once you're back to normal. That's your incentive. If you do as your told, and take care of your body to let it rest and heal, then you can have  a whole bottle to yourself if you really want to."

Reaver whined, closing his eyes as he'd pout. "But I wan' it noooowww-- wait, really!? A whole bottle!?" He'd quickly perk at the idea. His eyes opening once more as he'd look to him.

Reaver whined, closing his eyes as he'd pout. "But I wan' it noooowww-- wait, really!? A whole bottle!?" He'd quickly perk at the idea. His eyes opening once more as he'd look to him.

"Yes, Reaver. A whoooooooooooole bottle." He snickered.

Reaver inhaled at the thought, daydreaming for a moment before he'd snap back into focus. "I'll do whatever I need."

He then laughed, giving Reaver a normal doughnut. "That's my Rea, and then afterwards, we'll go look for whatever your Mom was trying to show you. What do you think it could be? Magical powers? Treasure? Villains that we have to fight?"

He then laughed, giving Reaver a normal doughnut. "That's my Rea, and then afterwards, we'll go look for whatever your Mom was trying to show you. What do you think it could be? Magical powers? Treasure? Villains that we have to fight?"

Reaver laughed as well, breaking off a piece of the doughnut as he'd look around - eating the piece he'd broken off. "I think it's gotta be important, whatever it is."

Reaver laughed as well, breaking off a piece of the doughnut as he'd look around - eating the piece he'd broken off. "I think it's gotta be important, whatever it is."

"I can't wait to see it. Whatever Valhallda's people bring, it's always important."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back