• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ma'Jindarr looked back at War as he showed himself. "He's trying to learn every weapon's ins and outs in an attempt to better himself. Honestly if anyone can do it, it's probably him. How goes life for you and your posse?
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"They're all doing well, so, I suppose it's good. Though, I have to say, being here in the palace is honestly the last place I thought I'd be."

"Maybe he did something terrible to you? Whoever it is, you never brought him up, so . . . who knows. We'll fine out soon when we head out."

"You'd think I'd remember it, though..." Reaver huffed, only to softly rub his face. "Aaaah, yer right. We'll figure it out soon enough..."

"They're all doing well, so, I suppose it's good. Though, I have to say, being here in the palace is honestly the last place I thought I'd be."

"You'd think I'd remember it, though..." Reaver huffed, only to softly rub his face. "Aaaah, yer right. We'll figure it out soon enough..."

"We will. Now start getting dressed and packed. We can go get the others who want to go afterwards."

"We will. Now start getting dressed and packed. We can go get the others who want to go afterwards."

"Alright." Reaver gave a nod, sliding off of the bed as he ignored the slight sting in his side. And, gathering his clothes, he'd meander his way into the bathroom.

"King? Ah yes! The stories of the Dire Wolf King. And that would be Reaver, yes?"

War nodded. "Correct. Reaver's the Dire Wolf King, as much as he didn't believe it at first."

"Alright." Reaver gave a nod, sliding off of the bed as he ignored the slight sting in his side. And, gathering his clothes, he'd meander his way into the bathroom.

War nodded. "Correct. Reaver's the Dire Wolf King, as much as he didn't believe it at first."

Graham put his clothes on in the hospital room, having no shame as he then gathered two bags and pile things in them.

"Such responsibility weighs on the mind, I suppose. Is he qualified?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"I would hope so. The gods and goddesses tend t' choose wisely, at least when it comes to our leaders, anyhow... Plus, he seems to slowly be learning."

Graham put his clothes on in the hospital room, having no shame as he then gathered two bags and pile things in them.

Exiting the bathroom, Reaver tugged down his shirt before looking over to Graham - heading to his side. "Any ideas on who we should ask?"

"I would hope so. The gods and goddesses tend t' choose wisely, at least when it comes to our leaders, anyhow... Plus, he seems to slowly be learning."

Exiting the bathroom, Reaver tugged down his shirt before looking over to Graham - heading to his side. "Any ideas on who we should ask?"

"Whoever wants to go on an adventure. Except your brother, he needs to rule after all, and maybe not Valerie, unless she can handle going back there again. But other than that, we can ask anyone. Backup would be good if we do go into something troublesome."

"Whoever wants to go on an adventure. Except your brother, he needs to rule after all, and maybe not Valerie, unless she can handle going back there again. But other than that, we can ask anyone. Backup would be good if we do go into something troublesome."

"I wouldn't ask Adrian or Val t' go through this again, anyways." Reaver admitted while helping with the packing. "Though either would be useful once we get back if we need answers t' anything... at least I hope so, anyhow."

"I wouldn't ask Adrian or Val t' go through this again, anyways." Reaver admitted while helping with the packing. "Though either would be useful once we get back if we need answers t' anything... at least I hope so, anyhow."

"So what about the twins, or their mates? Or Buh'roham. Or the wolves, whoever."

"So what about the twins, or their mates? Or Buh'roham. Or the wolves, whoever."

"Well, I know Rika, out of all the wolves, would probably come whether I asked her to or not. I know Dei and Malvo are always up fer adventure, and I'm assuming their mates are too, as is Buh'roham, from the adventures he talks about, so... all of them?"

"Well, I know Rika, out of all the wolves, would probably come whether I asked her to or not. I know Dei and Malvo are always up fer adventure, and I'm assuming their mates are too, as is Buh'roham, from the adventures he talks about, so... all of them?"

"So we can go get Rika, then the twins and then head for Buh'roham and see if he wants to go? Sound okay?"

"So we can go get Rika, then the twins and then head for Buh'roham and see if he wants to go? Sound okay?"

Reaver nodded yet again. "Sounds like a plan t' me. Do we need to pack anything else?"

Reaver nodded yet again. "Sounds like a plan t' me. Do we need to pack anything else?"

Graham took a quick look around. "I don't think so? The journey is going to be short anyways. It'll only take us about half an hour via carriage to get to the destination."

Graham took a quick look around. "I don't think so? The journey is going to be short anyways. It'll only take us about half an hour via carriage to get to the destination."

Reaver gave a sharp inhale, knowing he wasn't going to enjoy this a single bit. Still, he clicked his tongue with a sigh. "Alright. Let's round up who we need and get this over with..."

Reaver gave a sharp inhale, knowing he wasn't going to enjoy this a single bit. Still, he clicked his tongue with a sigh. "Alright. Let's round up who we need and get this over with..."

"Reaver, if you don't want to do this, tell me right now. I'll go with Rika and a backup."

"Reaver, if you don't want to do this, tell me right now. I'll go with Rika and a backup."

Reaver closed his eyes. "No, I don't want t' do this, but I'm obligated to. She came t' me fer a reason, and I intend t' find out that reason first hand. For that, I need t' just push away the dislike and trudge forward."

Reaver closed his eyes. "No, I don't want t' do this, but I'm obligated to. She came t' me fer a reason, and I intend t' find out that reason first hand. For that, I need t' just push away the dislike and trudge forward."

Graham ruffled Reaver's hair before kissing the bridge of his nose. "That's my Reaver. Stubborn even in the most terrifying situations. Now come on, let's go get the wolves, the twins and then if Buh'roham wants to go, him as well."

Graham ruffled Reaver's hair before kissing the bridge of his nose. "That's my Reaver. Stubborn even in the most terrifying situations. Now come on, let's go get the wolves, the twins and then if Buh'roham wants to go, him as well."

Reaver smiled in response to the ruffle, and even more following the kiss before killing his cheek, grabbing his things and heading out. "Aaalright, let's round 'em up and head out!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back