• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ma'Jindarr's gaze softened. So that's why he's got the tough guy act. "Ah. I can't pretend to understand that feeling, but I can try. I guess it's lonely. Like I said: I'd hate to be immortal." Ma'Jindarr sat in silence, contemplating how normal his heroes were. And a thought struck him. "What would Rika's name be?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Death had closed his eyes as he hopped down. "I have plenty of stories, none of which desired to be heard."

"You don't always need to be so grumpy, you know. Why not tell him your side of how you got your name?"

"But--"

"Oooooo, a quest?.. Why are we heading t' uncle Reaver's old home?" Malvo blinked, cocking her head to the side as she hugged the spell book to her chest.

"Your Grandmother has been in Reaver's dream lately. We think it's a sign that something is back home. It may be dangerous as well, so if you wish to go bring your best weapons and armor."

Ma'Jindarr's gaze softened. So that's why he's got the tough guy act. "Ah. I can't pretend to understand that feeling, but I can try. I guess it's lonely. Like I said: I'd hate to be immortal." Ma'Jindarr sat in silence, contemplating how normal his heroes were. And a thought struck him. "What would Rika's name be?"

The two paused, looking to each other. Obvious that they hadn't truly given it any thought until now. "She'd definitely a name of strength, one that is wise."

War nodded, "And sassy..." He huffed, Death having snickered.

"Your Grandmother has been in Reaver's dream lately. We think it's a sign that something is back home. It may be dangerous as well, so if you wish to go bring your best weapons and armor."

Malvo, whom blinked, grinned and glanced to Yuki, Masaru and Dei-Loki. "Well, you three up fer a quest?"

"Don't ask silly questions, little Dorchadas. Of course I'm up fer one! Just let me grab my things." Dei-Loki exclaimed out of pure excitement, clearly having missed the exploration here.

The two paused, looking to each other. Obvious that they hadn't truly given it any thought until now. "She'd definitely a name of strength, one that is wise."

War nodded, "And sassy..." He huffed, Death having snickered.

Malvo, whom blinked, grinned and glanced to Yuki, Masaru and Dei-Loki. "Well, you three up fer a quest?"

"Don't ask silly questions, little Dorchadas. Of course I'm up fer one! Just let me grab my things." Dei-Loki exclaimed out of pure excitement, clearly having missed the exploration here.

"Of course!" The siblings said before looking to each other. They then teleported into the shadows, to gather things that they need.

Ma'Jindarr chuckled along him. "Heh. Well what are her defining traits? She was the first to meet the Wolf King, yes? What was the story there?"

"As said before, she's strong, brave, and on top of that she's a defender."

"Her mother left her with Reaver, figuring it would be best. Rumour has it, her mother knew of the King's role and that's the true reason she was left with Reaver. And on top of that, Rika was... different, as well. She had powers that she was born with."

"Of course!" The siblings said before looking to each other. They then teleported into the shadows, to gather things that they need.

Dei-Loki and Malvo did the exact same, Reaver snickering.

"Figured they'd like the idea." Reaver would comment, Rika huffing as she sat down inbetween Graham and Reaver.

"As said before, she's strong, brave, and on top of that she's a defender."

"Her mother left her with Reaver, figuring it would be best. Rumour has it, her mother knew of the King's role and that's the true reason she was left with Reaver. And on top of that, Rika was... different, as well. She had powers that she was born with."

Dei-Loki and Malvo did the exact same, Reaver snickering.

"Figured they'd like the idea." Reaver would comment, Rika huffing as she sat down inbetween Graham and Reaver.

"Of course, blood or no blood, they're our niece and nephew. I remember it well. We always went on random adventures before i went overseas, amazing, crazy times for sure."

"Powers? Of what sort?" Ma'Jindarr's eyes were even wider in a mixture of surprise, delight and wonder.

"We only know for sure that she's got our immortality. But I'm fairly certain she's also got a mental link with the king. I mean, how else could she get here before the rest of us?"

"Of course, blood or no blood, they're our niece and nephew. I remember it well. We always went on random adventures before i went overseas, amazing, crazy times for sure."

"Good times... Nice t' do it again." Reaver held a grin, stretching his back a bit with his hands in his pockets. "... What if it's something really bad we're uncovering..?"

"We only know for sure that she's got our immortality. But I'm fairly certain she's also got a mental link with the king. I mean, how else could she get here before the rest of us?"

"Good times... Nice t' do it again." Reaver held a grin, stretching his back a bit with his hands in his pockets. "... What if it's something really bad we're uncovering..?"

"We have a pyromaniac, a general, two demigods, two foxes and a Rika. A Rika is a scary girl. It is said that her sass can kill a man." Graham smiled before ruffling his hair. "Whatever it is, we'll face it together."

"We have a pyromaniac, a general, two demigods, two foxes and a Rika. A Rika is a scary girl. It is said that her sass can kill a man." Graham smiled before ruffling his hair. "Whatever it is, we'll face it together."

Rika gave an agreeing huff, Reaver sighing before having grinned and nodded. Though still a little nervous. "Yer right... besides, how bad could it be?"

Rika gave an agreeing huff, Reaver sighing before having grinned and nodded. Though still a little nervous. "Yer right... besides, how bad could it be?"

"Alright babe, don't say that. I love you, but no. You're practically asking for twenty angry Gods to come from the sky and strike us down."

"Alright babe, don't say that. I love you, but no. You're practically asking for twenty angry Gods to come from the sky and strike us down."

His ears flattening against his head, Reaver rubbed the back of his head. "Right. Sorry."

His ears flattening against his head, Reaver rubbed the back of his head. "Right. Sorry."

"It's okay, babe." Masaru and Yuki appeared, not looking any different. "Sooooooooo, what did you guys bring? Where's the armor or the weapons?" Masaru made a tch sound. "Who needs weapons when you're a mass murderer. I MEAN. . . you know what i mean. Yeah, i tortured and killed people what about it?" Graham blinked before looking to Reaver. "Did you . . . did you know this?"

"It's okay, babe." Masaru and Yuki appeared, not looking any different. "Sooooooooo, what did you guys bring? Where's the armor or the weapons?" Masaru made a tch sound. "Who needs weapons when you're a mass murderer. I MEAN. . . you know what i mean. Yeah, i tortured and killed people what about it?" Graham blinked before looking to Reaver. "Did you . . . did you know this?"

"Smooooooooth..." Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin, adjusting the light weight armour he'd been given as a Dragon-Bonded. The mark of the shadow wardens on the front;
(Subject to change.)
968a3a33d73a977bbeb4f19ae0d69735.jpg
Malvo wearing the same, the both of them armed with their usual dual blades on either side of them.

Reaver blinked at this, shrugging slightly as he'd look from Masaru to Graham. "I mean... he is a pyromaniac like I am, sooo..."

"Smooooooooth..." Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin, adjusting the light weight armour he'd been given as a Dragon-Bonded. The mark of the shadow wardens on the front;
(Subject to change.)
View attachment 284112
Malvo wearing the same, the both of them armed with their usual dual blades on either side of them.

Reaver blinked at this, shrugging slightly as he'd look from Masaru to Graham. "I mean... he is a pyromaniac like I am, sooo..."
"That's not the point."He looked back over to Masaru who waved innocently. Graham sighed, and dropped it since he made Dei happy. "Where are the twins anyways? They should be here by now right?"

"Well then that's it! Devotion. Or some variation of it, anyway.

"That fits." War replied, Death giving a nod of agreement. "I don't suppose there's anything else you'd like to know?"

"That's not the point."He looked back over to Masaru who waved innocently. Graham sighed, and dropped it since he made Dei happy. "Where are the twins anyways? They should be here by now right?"

Reaver watched and, before he got the chance to speak, both Dei-Loki and Malvo made their way in.

"Alright, we're all set." Malvo had assured, glancing up at the others.

"That fits." War replied, Death giving a nod of agreement. "I don't suppose there's anything else you'd like to know?"

Reaver watched and, before he got the chance to speak, both Dei-Loki and Malvo made their way in.

"Alright, we're all set." Malvo had assured, glancing up at the others.

"Well then, to Buh'roham. Does anyone know where he is in this enormous palace?"

"Well then, to Buh'roham. Does anyone know where he is in this enormous palace?"

"Dad said something about an encampment being close by, belonging t' the allies Buh'roham had sent for. So, if I were t' make a guess, he's probably there." Dei-Loki shrugged once tossing the thought out there, soon lowering his hands to his sides.

Ma'Jindarr shook his head slowly, thinking. "I don't think so... how long ago did you meet the Maker?"

War glanced to Death, lowering an ear. "... I lost count. Was it--"

"Two thousand years ago."

"Gods, how time flies..."

"Dad said something about an encampment being close by, belonging t' the allies Buh'roham had sent for. So, if I were t' make a guess, he's probably there." Dei-Loki shrugged once tossing the thought out there, soon lowering his hands to his sides.

War glanced to Death, lowering an ear. "... I lost count. Was it--"

"Two thousand years ago."

"Gods, how time flies..."

"Then let's go." Graham moved to where Dei suggests, Masaru and Yuki following close by. They stopped once they got there. "Has anyone seen Buh'roham?" Graham yelled to the men.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

"Then let's go." Graham moved to where Dei suggests, Masaru and Yuki following close by. They stopped once they got there. "Has anyone seen Buh'roham?" Graham yelled to the men.

Reaver, Dei-Loki, Malvo and Rika would follow after the group. Reaver's gaze remaining directed forward for some time, only to travel about once they'd made it to the encampment. Soon adding; "We request to take him along with us for a quest."

"Two thousand years..." Ma'Jindarr breathed out. How old is Reaver then? He seems so young!"

A man dressed in ornate heavy armor walked up to them and bowed respectfully. "Welcome to LionClan! I am Techal Jarho, and I can take you to the Grandmaster. Follow me." He led them towards the center of camp, marked by a great bonfire, currently unlit. They were surrounded by tents of various conditions and types. Techal led them to a medium sized tent, from which clanging can be heard. Entering the tent Techal spoke. "Father, some visitors for you!"

"Thank you Techal." Buh'roham looked up from his work, set his tools down and turned to them, worry narrowing his gaze. "You looked troubled Lord Reaver. Is something wrong?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

"Two thousand years..." Ma'Jindarr breathed out. How old is Reaver then? He seems so young!"

A man dressed in ornate heavy armor walked up to them and bowed respectfully. "Welcome to LionClan! I am Techal Jarho, and I can take you to the Grandmaster. Follow me." He led them towards the center of camp, marked by a great bonfire, currently unlit. They were surrounded by tents of various conditions and types. Techal led them to a medium sized tent, from which clanging can be heard. Entering the tent Techal spoke. "Father, some visitors for you!"

"Thank you Techal." Buh'roham looked up from his work, set his tools down and turned to them, worry narrowing his gaze. "You looked troubled Lord Reaver. Is something wrong?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

Graham looked to Reaver, since Reaver was asked the question and he didn't feel like butting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back