• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru gave a smile, rubbing the back of his head. "I guess so." He pulled Dei into his arms and ruffled his hair, he turned back to Chloe, holding Dei to his chest.

Dei-Loki happily laughed, leaning against Masaru as he hugged his arm softly. To this, Chloe couldn't help but give a joyous snicker as a smile remained on her face. "Good. I'm glad t' see that smile on his face again. I'd take that over the few years he'd been dark and moody, any day."

Reglius walked next her, tilting his head upward in thought. "Well I've been going on... five years now. I was born in the slums of (insert coastal city name here) and I learned all the street skills of running away, stealing from rich people, and upsetting the mafia. The LionClan inner circle, Buh'roham Jarho, his adoptive son Techal, the husband and wife elf team Harlinduil and Lileli, and the Direwolf Ma'Jindarr, came on a mission and I helped them out. In turn they helped me bring down the mafia and I've been traveling with them ever since. Turns out you make more money helping out those helpless villagers on the road than stealing for a living. Who knew." 

---------——-----------------------------

"Hold still." Dar'vange took out a syringe from a robe pocket. Taking Lucifel's arm he stuck it right in the vein. An unpleasant shudder would pass through Lucifel's body as the skin rapidly healed under the field dressing. "The pain will go away shortly. The Am Brodians could be a little hardcore when it came to hunting, so they made their field medicine a pain to use." He put the syringe in the robe pocket. "Shall we continue?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie listened, her gaze in Reglius's direction as she'd allow her hands to casually slip into her pockets. "The mafia, eh? Gods, wasn't that a while ago...Val muttered to herself, soon shrugging as she grinned slightly. "Well, at any rate, must feel good t' travel with allies."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifel would stifle a grunt following the sudden puncture, his teeth having grit as a result of the after-effect. Sighing heavily through it, he looked off to the side, and then to Dar'vange once the needle was removed. "Bit of a bite to it... Alright, yes, let's go. Thank you."

Dei-Loki happily laughed, leaning against Masaru as he hugged his arm softly. To this, Chloe couldn't help but give a joyous snicker as a smile remained on her face. "Good. I'm glad t' see that smile on his face again. I'd take that over the few years he'd been dark and moody, any day."

"Dark and moody, eh? Thank the Gods and Goddesses above, because i truly do wuv this smile. Yes, i do. Yes, i do." He squished Dei's cheeks together as he teased the smaller male.

"Dark and moody, eh? Thank the Gods and Goddesses above, because i truly do wuv this smile. Yes, i do. Yes, i do." He squished Dei's cheeks together as he teased the smaller male.

Dei-Loki blushed slightly, snickering as he playfully tried to push Masaru's hand away. "Staaahhhhhp."

Dei-Loki blushed slightly, snickering as he playfully tried to push Masaru's hand away. "Staaahhhhhp."

Masaru poked Dei's cheek before wrapping his arms around him and pulling him up so that way Masaru carried him facing forward. "But yeah, i'm very happy that i got him to smile. Warms my heart."

Masaru poked Dei's cheek before wrapping his arms around him and pulling him up so that way Masaru carried him facing forward. "But yeah, i'm very happy that i got him to smile. Warms my heart."

Dei-Loki leaned against him, his tail swaying as he would grin.

"That it should." Chloe agreed as she ate. A sigh escaping her as she smiled. "I've always been one t' believe everyone deserves a shot at happiness."

Dei-Loki leaned against him, his tail swaying as he would grin.

"That it should." Chloe agreed as she ate. A sigh escaping her as she smiled. "I've always been one t' believe everyone deserves a shot at happiness."

"That's something rare. Usually, you'll find people who don't think that everyone deserves a shot at happiness. I know a few people that i would loooooooooooove to take away their happiness from them, because that's the type of person that i am."

"That's something rare. Usually, you'll find people who don't think that everyone deserves a shot at happiness. I know a few people that i would loooooooooooove to take away their happiness from them, because that's the type of person that i am."

"Yeah, a lot of people feel that way. It's just, when you've roamed about as much as I have y' learn t' drop any sort of hatred y' harbour. Just drains y' after a while, ya know?.. Though, that doesn't mean I don't get angry." 

"Indeed. They taught me more than I could ever learn on my own. Surely you've had notable allies." 

------------------------------------------

Dar'vange nodded. "Of course. I had a wonderful time. What did you accomplish?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Yeah, a lot of people feel that way. It's just, when you've roamed about as much as I have y' learn t' drop any sort of hatred y' harbour. Just drains y' after a while, ya know?.. Though, that doesn't mean I don't get angry." 

"It makes sense. I get what you're saying. I forgave my sister and i forgave  . . . who's that one guy with the one eye? OH YEAH! I forgave Ruvik, kinda. I still love making him cry after he killed my brother, after all."

"Indeed. They taught me more than I could ever learn on my own. Surely you've had notable allies." 

Dar'vange nodded. "Of course. I had a wonderful time. What did you accomplish?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Oh, most definitely." She gave a grin, looking to the sky. "Family and family ties go a looooooong way... Especially with a family like this."

"Injured the queen, and with that I believe I also ended up stirring up some family conflict. At least for a bit, anyhow."

"It makes sense. I get what you're saying. I forgave my sister and i forgave  . . . who's that one guy with the one eye? OH YEAH! I forgave Ruvik, kinda. I still love making him cry after he killed my brother, after all."

Dei-Loki snorted at that, bursting into laughter. "AHAH! The pour bastard has PTSD, now. No one can go near him with aaaaanything sharp."

"I was wondering why he kept wearily looking to my rapier..." Chloe blinked a few times, lifting a brow when both Dei and Malvo gave her a surprised look.

"Oh, most definitely." She gave a grin, looking to the sky. "Family and family ties go a looooooong way... Especially with a family like this."

"Injured the queen, and with that I believe I also ended up stirring up some family conflict. At least for a bit, anyhow."

Dei-Loki snorted at that, bursting into laughter. "AHAH! The pour bastard has PTSD, now. No one can go near him with aaaaanything sharp."

"I was wondering why he kept wearily looking to my rapier..." Chloe blinked a few times, lifting a brow when both Dei and Malvo gave her a surprised look.

Masaru and Yuki looked at Dei and Malvos' expressions and then looked to Chloe. "Are we missing something here?" Yuki asked.

Masaru and Yuki looked at Dei and Malvos' expressions and then looked to Chloe. "Are we missing something here?" Yuki asked.

"Y' talked t' him..?" Malvo curiously asked, watching Chloe. Dei-Loki shifting in Masaru's hold a bit.

Chloe sighed, closing her eyes as she'd nod. "I have. I've been talkin' to him a lot lately, actually."

"Y' talked t' him..?" Malvo curiously asked, watching Chloe. Dei-Loki shifting in Masaru's hold a bit.

Chloe sighed, closing her eyes as she'd nod. "I have. I've been talkin' to him a lot lately, actually."

"Liiiiiike  .  .. to keep an eye on him? Because i would do that too." Masaru said as he swayed Dei slightly around.

"Liiiiiike  .  .. to keep an eye on him? Because i would do that too." Masaru said as he swayed Dei slightly around.

"... 's a bit more than that. He's actually pretty friendly, once y' get t' know him." Chloe huffed, Dei-Loki having stared at Chloe as he'd been swayed.

"Yer... pleaaaase tell me yer just... friends, right? Friends?Malvo whined once, and again following her aunt's "well..." look. Dei-Loki huffing audibly.

"Ah, hell..." Dei-Loki grimaced, lowering an ear. "Really..? Ruvik?.."

"... 's a bit more than that. He's actually pretty friendly, once y' get t' know him." Chloe huffed, Dei-Loki having stared at Chloe as he'd been swayed.

"Yer... pleaaaase tell me yer just... friends, right? Friends?Malvo whined once, and again following her aunt's "well..." look. Dei-Loki huffing audibly.

"Ah, hell..." Dei-Loki grimaced, lowering an ear. "Really..? Ruvik?.."

"WOW! WOW!" Masaru backed off a couple of inches. "You are disgustingly nice to actually want to date a fucking killer. Is she usually this ungodly nice and forgiving?" 

"Ah family! I haven't really seen any of your family, you know? Was too busy setting up camp. Honestly I've never dabbled in politics, too many leering faces ordering you around. Too cutthroat. Too much like where I grew up. But I've heard mostly good things about your family. Are they as good as they say?" 

-----------------------------------------

A wide sadistic grin spread across Dar'vange's face. "Ooh! Family drama! Of course if you really want to mess with family, you could've killed her. Why didn't you?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"WOW! WOW!" Masaru backed off a couple of inches. "You are disgustingly nice to actually want to date a fucking killer. Is she usually this ungodly nice and forgiving?" 

"'s a bit much for her..." Dei-Loki huffed, looking to Chloe again. "... Does anyone else know?"

"Yer uncle Graham and uncle Reaver know."

Dei-Loki huffed, soon closing his eyes as he growled softly - soon possessing a dark smirk. "... Alright. Where is he? Time t' give 'im that famous Alaois 'charm' our family is so good at."

"Ah family! I haven't really seen any of your family, you know? Was too busy setting up camp. Honestly I've never dabbled in politics, too many leering faces ordering you around. Too cutthroat. Too much like where I grew up. But I've heard mostly good things about your family. Are they as good as they say?" 

-----------------------------------------

A wide sadistic grin spread across Dar'vange's face. "Ooh! Family drama! Of course if you really want to mess with family, you could've killed her. Why didn't you?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie gave a simple nod. "They are. Strong willed, and tha kindest people you'll ever meet until y' somehow manage t' get on their bad side. Granted, back in my bloodline's younger days, it was a lot easier t' get on our bad sides."

Lucifel sighed, shrugging. "I would've killed her, had her werewolf husband not gone after me IMMEDIATELY after the attack."

"'s a bit much for her..." Dei-Loki huffed, looking to Chloe again. "... Does anyone else know?"

"Yer uncle Graham and uncle Reaver know."

Dei-Loki huffed, soon closing his eyes as he growled softly - soon possessing a dark smirk. "... Alright. Where is he? Time t' give 'im that famous Alaois 'charm' our family is so good at."

"Let's go find him then and make him even more scared."

"Let's go find him then and make him even more scared."

Chloe sighed softly, closing her eyes. "Guys, come on..." She tried to plead before giving up with a heavy-hearted sigh. "Just please don't kill him... I know no one wants t' believe me, but he really has changed..."

Malvo furrowed her brows at this as she listened, crossing her arms.

"Ooohhhh, no. We won't kill him. But, I do need t' release some of this... family business mentality before this shadow pup looses the last drop of sanity he has." Dei-Loki spread his fingers, placing them on his chest as he gave an innocent yet eerily sinister smile. "Bhfaigheann aon duine pas saor in aisce." 'OOOOHOOHOOHOO~ Lookie whose jumpin' back into the Màkrish Mafia life~' The Corruption excitedly sounded in the back of Dei-Loki's mind. Dei-Loki ignored his. "So, ya gonna tell us where he is, or will we need t' hunt him down? NO, WAIT. Don't answer that! Let's go on a Ruvy hunt~"

"Little Loki... maybe--"

"Don't fight me on this, little Dorchadas."

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe sighed softly, closing her eyes. "Guys, come on..." She tried to plead before giving up with a heavy-hearted sigh. "Just please don't kill him... I know no one wants t' believe me, but he really has changed..."

Malvo furrowed her brows at this as she listened, crossing her arms.

"Ooohhhh, no. We won't kill him. But, I do need t' release some of this... family business mentality before this shadow pup looses the last drop of sanity he has." Dei-Loki spread his fingers, placing them on his chest as he gave an innocent yet eerily sinister smile. "Bhfaigheann aon duine pas saor in aisce." 'OOOOHOOHOOHOO~ Lookie whose jumpin' back into the Màkrish Mafia life~' The Corruption excitedly sounded in the back of Dei-Loki's mind. Dei-Loki ignored his. "So, ya gonna tell us where he is, or will we need t' hunt him down? NO, WAIT. Don't answer that! Let's go on a Ruvy hunt~"

"Little Loki... maybe--"

"Don't fight me on this, little Dorchadas."

Yuki grabbed Masaru before he could do anything with Dei. She mumbled a few things in his ear. Masaru made a tsk sound before looking to Chloe. He gave a heavy sigh before placing a hand on Dei's shoulder. "Baby, maybe Ruvik's got enough. We've done our work, he's already scared of us as it is. Maybe . . . he can change, but if he doesn't, then you can tear his mental state apart until he's nothing. But, as for right now, let's just let your Aunt do this, okay, Squishy? Let's give Ruvik a chance now that we've done what we had to do."

Yuki grabbed Masaru before he could do anything with Dei. She mumbled a few things in his ear. Masaru made a tsk sound before looking to Chloe. He gave a heavy sigh before placing a hand on Dei's shoulder. "Baby, maybe Ruvik's got enough. We've done our work, he's already scared of us as it is. Maybe . . . he can change, but if he doesn't, then you can tear his mental state apart until he's nothing. But, as for right now, let's just let your Aunt do this, okay, Squishy? Let's give Ruvik a chance now that we've done what we had to do."

Dei-Loki paused at this, soon turning and widening his eyes a small bit when Masaru's words penetrated his ears. And, flattening them, the demigod would softly whine. "I--... but--..."

"Really? You lot used be a bit more hardcore?" 

"Werewolf huh? That's some good information! My people wrote the book on hunting deadly prey. I can have some Werewolf DNA Dissector made; it directly attacks the DNA of the Werewolf, the very source of their existence! And of course there are less extreme ways to fight a Werewolf: mess with their senses, stop them from shifting altogether, make them go into a frenzied rage and kill their own family!" Dar'vange was grinning like a madman, as if he could see the carnage before him. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki paused at this, soon turning and widening his eyes a small bit when Masaru's words penetrated his ears. And, flattening them, the demigod would softly whine. "I--... but--..."

Masaru pulled him close into a hug. "I'll make it up to you, okay? Whatever you want. And no, you can not say anything that involves Ruvik. I can give you whatever else you want though. A hot bath, chocolate, a walk in the forest at night, whatever, okay?" His eyes pleaded with Dei to say yes. He then leaned down, rubbing his forehead against Dei's. "I know, i don't want to stop either, but we've tortured him enough. I ate his eye, and tore up his face. You . . . well you did a number on him, that's for sure. You gave him PTSD. I think that's an accomplishment. So whatya say? Instead of going mafia style on him, let me make it up to you." He lifted Dei's hand to his face.

"Really? You lot used be a bit more hardcore?" 

"Werewolf huh? That's some good information! My people wrote the book on hunting deadly prey. I can have some Werewolf DNA Dissector made; it directly attacks the DNA of the Werewolf, the very source of their existence! And of course there are less extreme ways to fight a Werewolf: mess with their senses, stop them from shifting altogether, make them go into a frenzied rage and kill their own family!" Dar'vange was grinning like a madman, as if he could see the carnage before him. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie would nod, smirking slightly. "If y' could believe it. Some say my brother settled down when he and the queen adopted the kids... but I'm fairly certain he at least taught the three a few things."

Lucifel listened intently, soon beaming with sadistic joy come the last option. "A frenzy!? Ooohhh, not only will that take out most of the family, but it would absolutely break the wolfish bastard, as well! Just the sight that would be lovely to see before we skin 'im!"

Masaru pulled him close into a hug. "I'll make it up to you, okay? Whatever you want. And no, you can not say anything that involves Ruvik. I can give you whatever else you want though. A hot bath, chocolate, a walk in the forest at night, whatever, okay?" His eyes pleaded with Dei to say yes. He then leaned down, rubbing his forehead against Dei's. "I know, i don't want to stop either, but we've tortured him enough. I ate his eye, and tore up his face. You . . . well you did a number on him, that's for sure. You gave him PTSD. I think that's an accomplishment. So whatya say? Instead of going mafia style on him, let me make it up to you." He lifted Dei's hand to his face.

Dei-Loki stared at him in momentary disbelief before then sighing as he closed his eyes. "... I suppose yer right... fine. I'll leave him be. But don't expect what I'm feeling t' just go away. 's kinda sticking, now..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki stared at him in momentary disbelief before then sighing as he closed his eyes. "... I suppose yer right... fine. I'll leave him be. But don't expect what I'm feeling t' just go away. 's kinda sticking, now..."

Masaru hugged tightly, lifting him in his arms. "If they're's anything that you want from me, Squishy, i'll give it to you. Thank you." He kissed Dei's forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back