• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reglius laughter died down a tiny bit. "Oh man! Do ya think you can actually die from laughter?" 

"Very well then. Onwards! Besides, walking will give them more time to forget us." Dar'vange started floating ahead. A thought stuck him. "You know I don't get out much, but I've got ears ears everywhere! Didn't you have another commander of the Blighters? Whatever happened to him?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Only cause you pestered us!" Yuki pretended to be serious. "You two are the demons in the family." Masaru nodded.

Malvo gave a nod of agreement, Dei-Loki laughing. "... No argument there."

Reglius laughter died down a tiny bit. "Oh man! Do ya think you can actually die from laughter?" 

"Very well then. Onwards! Besides, walking will give them more time to forget us." Dar'vange started floating ahead. A thought stuck him. "You know I don't get out much, but I've got ears ears everywhere! Didn't you have another commander of the Blighters? Whatever happened to him?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Gods, I hope not!" Valerie grinned, catching her breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifel watched, following after him. "I did. General Ruvik. But, he ended up surrendering and switching sides after he'd gotten a 'change of heart'." he tsked in remembrance, sighing. "I don't know how his mind so easily fell victim to emotions, he was never like that and I've known him for over a thousand years."

"Well it was nice to meet you, Alison. We should give the last plate to your last aunt before it gets cold, right? Where would Valerie be?"

Dei-Loki nodded, rubbing the back of his head. "That's a good idea... uuuhh... I'm not too sure were she is."

"Use the nose, ya dork." Malvo grinned and tease. Dei-Loki playfully glared before sniffing the air. Malvo doing the same.

Dei-Loki then blinked, smiling a bit. "There we go. It was nice seein' ya again, aunt Alison!" Dei-Loki waved, heading off.

Dei-Loki nodded, rubbing the back of his head. "That's a good idea... uuuhh... I'm not too sure were she is."

"Use the nose, ya dork." Malvo grinned and tease. Dei-Loki playfully glared before sniffing the air. Malvo doing the same.

Dei-Loki then blinked, smiling a bit. "There we go. It was nice seein' ya again, aunt Alison!" Dei-Loki waved, heading off.

"Bye!" Alison waved before getting back to work on the garden. Masaru and Yuki followed closely behind. "How many more family members do i have to meet?" Masaru asked.

"Bye!" Alison waved before getting back to work on the garden. Masaru and Yuki followed closely behind. "How many more family members do i have to meet?" Masaru asked.

Dei-Loki glanced back to Masaru, a small smile on his face. "After aunt Val, there's still my cousins Ramsay and Loch, as well as my uncle William. And... that's about it - unless y' wanna take a trip t' Valhalla t' meet my grandpa Grant and grandma Aileen, as well?"

Dei-Loki glanced back to Masaru, a small smile on his face. "After aunt Val, there's still my cousins Ramsay and Loch, as well as my uncle William. And... that's about it - unless y' wanna take a trip t' Valhalla t' meet my grandpa Grant and grandma Aileen, as well?"

"i would love to meet all of your family members. They're your family after all."

"i would love to meet all of your family members. They're your family after all."

Dei-Loki beamed happily at this, his tail quickly wagging from side to side as he nodded. "Alright, we can do that! I'm sure they'll all love t' meet ya! Especially grandpa Grant. Jolly old man." he snickered.

Malvo smiled before pausing and blinking as she looked to Dei. "... Y' also gonna try and introduce him to... y' know..?"

Dei-Loki's smile dropped, sighing as he shook his head. "I don't think so. y' know how busy he is... So, I'll just keep it t' the Cheshyre/Alaois/Faye family."

Dei-Loki beamed happily at this, his tail quickly wagging from side to side as he nodded. "Alright, we can do that! I'm sure they'll all love t' meet ya! Especially grandpa Grant. Jolly old man." he snickered.

Malvo smiled before pausing and blinking as she looked to Dei. "... Y' also gonna try and introduce him to... y' know..?"

Dei-Loki's smile dropped, sighing as he shook his head. "I don't think so. y' know how busy he is... So, I'll just keep it t' the Cheshyre/Alaois/Faye family."

"WHOA! WHOA! Don't you make my decisions, cutie. Come on, cough it up!" Masaru scowled, crossing his arms and stopped walking, waiting for an answer while being a big baby.

"WHOA! WHOA! Don't you make my decisions, cutie. Come on, cough it up!" Masaru scowled, crossing his arms and stopped walking, waiting for an answer while being a big baby.

Dei-Loki flattened his ears slightly at that, looking from Malvo to Masaru. Shifting a bit, he tucked his hands into his pockets. "My biological father; Loki. Look, we... I'm fairly certain we wouldn't be able t' meet up with him, anyway. I'm never able t' catch him. And, when I do, it's only for a very brief time..." Dei-Loki gently exhaled, glancing to the ground.

Reglius was snickering near-uncontrollably. He studdered as he tried to regain control. "Wh-Wh-What po-powers would you have?" 

Dar'vange's lip curled in disgust. "Ugh. You know what I think? He met a girl. That's always the ticket. You think you know a guy, and you do, then he becomes infatuated with some female and he starts twisting himself into someone else." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reglius was snickering near-uncontrollably. He studdered as he tried to regain control. "Wh-Wh-What po-powers would you have?" 

Dar'vange's lip curled in disgust. "Ugh. You know what I think? He met a girl. That's always the ticket. You think you know a guy, and you do, then he becomes infatuated with some female and he starts twisting himself into someone else." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"I don't think I'd trade my current powers fer anything, t' be honest." Valerie finally calmed down, keeping herself against the tree as the grin never fled her face. "Though, t' have the ability t' work with shadows like my brother's kids can would be preeeeetty cool."

Lucifel gave off another tsk, which seemed to accompany the sneer on the Archdemon's face. "Such a typical 'fairy-tale' outcome, but... I'd believe it. I've always hated that concept; love. Something that can bend y' into a whole new person all together. Nauseating."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki flattened his ears slightly at that, looking from Malvo to Masaru. Shifting a bit, he tucked his hands into his pockets. "My biological father; Loki. Look, we... I'm fairly certain we wouldn't be able t' meet up with him, anyway. I'm never able t' catch him. And, when I do, it's only for a very brief time..." Dei-Loki gently exhaled, glancing to the ground.

"Do you care for him? At all? Do not lie to me. Do you want to see him and talk?"

Reglius had gotten most of control  over his body. "Oh? You've got powers?

"Ugh I know right! What has love ever done for anybody?! I've seen men die 'for love' when they would be perfectly alive if they hadn't ever loved! It's pathetic!" He walked quietly, then. "But I'm keeping my harem. It's a different kind of love! Don't ask." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Do you care for him? At all? Do not lie to me. Do you want to see him and talk?"

His ears lowered a bit more, continuing to look at the ground. "I mean, I do... and I miss 'im, at times. I'd like t' at least see him, but again I know I won't be able to... Then his absence angers me because it makes me feel as if he wants nothing t' do with me, then it makes me reconsider my caring fer him, and..." Dei-Loki shook his head, attempting to drag himself out of the negativity he'd been feeling. His gloved hands softly rubbing over his face. "L-Look... let's just... drop the subject. Please?.. We're here, surrounded by the family that took me in as if I were their own, and I'd much rather just focus on them. They're the only ones that truly deserve t' meet y', not someone who hasn't been here unless he needed t' borrow my powers fer his own questionable bullshite..."

Reglius had gotten most of control  over his body. "Oh? You've got powers?

"Ugh I know right! What has love ever done for anybody?! I've seen men die 'for love' when they would be perfectly alive if they hadn't ever loved! It's pathetic!" He walked quietly, then. "But I'm keeping my harem. It's a different kind of love! Don't ask." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"I do." She grinned, closing her crimson eyes. "Wolf-like, heightened senses. Comes in handy a lot of the time."

Lucifel blinked, snorting as he grinned. Still floating along behind Dar'vange. "A harem? Sounds like my kind of life."

His ears lowered a bit more, continuing to look at the ground. "I mean, I do... and I miss 'im, at times. I'd like t' at least see him, but again I know I won't be able to... Then his absence angers me because it makes me feel as if he wants nothing t' do with me, then it makes me reconsider my caring fer him, and..." Dei-Loki shook his head, attempting to drag himself out of the negativity he'd been feeling. His gloved hands softly rubbing over his face. "L-Look... let's just... drop the subject. Please?.. We're here, surrounded by the family that took me in as if I were their own, and I'd much rather just focus on them. They're the only ones that truly deserve t' meet y', not someone who hasn't been here unless he needed t' borrow my powers fer his own questionable bullshite..."

"Okay, alright, Squishy, i understand. Let's go find Valerie."

"Oh because you related! I should've guessed. I got nothin' just my sword and a massive amount of charm, believe it or not. Shall we keep walking?" 

Dar'vange, still floating, shrugged with a grin. "What can I say? It's good to be the King. We can set you up man! I feel like your Blighters probably aren't the best at lovemaking. And they're not much to look at either. No offense!" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki gave a nod, softly hugging himself as he looked to Masaru. "Thank you..." he quietly spoke with a faint, thankfully it smile before beginning to walk once again.

Masaru nodded, staying close, but watching observantly. "I wonder where she is at?" Yuki looked around, trying to find any people close to resembling either Adrian's side or Zuzana's side.

"Oh because you related! I should've guessed. I got nothin' just my sword and a massive amount of charm, believe it or not. Shall we keep walking?" 

Dar'vange, still floating, shrugged with a grin. "What can I say? It's good to be the King. We can set you up man! I feel like your Blighters probably aren't the best at lovemaking. And they're not much to look at either. No offense!" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie snickered, soon looking to the sky as she blinked. "Ah, I think we should head back. It's getting pretty late."

Lucifel laughed. "You're not wrong. Trying to make love t' a low ranked soldier of the blight is like trying t' enjoy a night with an ugly sock puppet."

Masaru nodded, staying close, but watching observantly. "I wonder where she is at?" Yuki looked around, trying to find any people close to resembling either Adrian's side or Zuzana's side.

Malvo did the same, blinking as she looked to the others. "Well, there is another scent with her. So, who knows?"

Dei-Loki blinked at that, smirking as he snickered and shrugged.

Malvo did the same, blinking as she looked to the others. "Well, there is another scent with her. So, who knows?"

Dei-Loki blinked at that, smirking as he snickered and shrugged.

Masaru and Yuki then pointed her out. "She has the same aura as your Uncle Reaver, the Fire Lord." Masaru said as he pointed.

Reglius smiled dropped ever so slightly. "Ah yes, I suppose. I've got a .... tent to get back to. Yay." He said sarcastically. 

Dar'vange burst out laughing. "Haha! So what, as they rank up they get more attractive or something?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru and Yuki then pointed her out. "She has the same aura as your Uncle Reaver, the Fire Lord." Masaru said as he pointed.

Dei-Loki and Malvo looked up and over in Valerie's direction, small grins forming on their faces. Dei-Loki soon blinking when he'd also spot Reglius.

"... should we wait fer them to finish up with their talk, or..?" 

Reglius smiled dropped ever so slightly. "Ah yes, I suppose. I've got a .... tent to get back to. Yay." He said sarcastically. 

Dar'vange burst out laughing. "Haha! So what, as they rank up they get more attractive or something?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie blinked a few times at that, smirking slightly. "... If a room is something you'd like better, I could always ask my brother if there's one available?"

"Ah, nah. I only say that because out of all of 'em, Ruvik and I are the only ones nice t' look at." He shrugged through his own laughter.

Dei-Loki and Malvo looked up and over in Valerie's direction, small grins forming on their faces. Dei-Loki soon blinking when he'd also spot Reglius.

"... should we wait fer them to finish up with their talk, or..?" 

Valerie blinked a few times at that, smirking slightly. "... If a room is something you'd like better, I could always ask my brother if there's one available?"

"Ah, nah. I only say that because out of all of 'em, Ruvik and I are the only ones nice t' look at." He shrugged through his own laughter.

"We should wait. I think?"

"No no it's fine. I'm very proud of my tent. It's shabbiness is largely my fault." He looked at her for a second. "Of course I can't leave without making sure the beautiful young lady makes it home safe." 

Dar'vange put a hand on Lucifel's shoulder. "Don't worry my friend. I'm sure we'll find you a nice looking one." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back