• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"We should wait. I think?"

Malvo gave a nod, glancing to the others. Dei-Loki also nodding. 

"I think it'd be best. She seems busy, after all." Dei-Loki snickered, letting out an audible 'OOF!' the moment Malvo elbowed him.

"Shhh, little Loki! They're only talking."

"No no it's fine. I'm very proud of my tent. It's shabbiness is largely my fault." He looked at her for a second. "Of course I can't leave without making sure the beautiful young lady makes it home safe." 

Dar'vange put a hand on Lucifel's shoulder. "Don't worry my friend. I'm sure we'll find you a nice looking one." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie's brow would slightly lift as a noticeable smirk would grow on her face. A very faint blush coating her cheeks as she'd then nod. "Very well."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning his gaze briefly to the hand placed on his shoulder, he'd give a grin before closing his eyes. "I certainly hope so."

Reglius offered her a hooked arm, like a gentleman. "You'll have to lead here, because I have no idea where to go." 

"Let's go then" Dar'vange floated onwards. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie softly hooked their arms, a smirk remaining on her face as she began to lead the way. "Alright." And, on their way, she blinked and lifted her brows when she spotted Dei-Loki, Masaru and the others.

@Forever J (I know you're busy, just thought I'd tag y' anyways.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifel would nod, floating after him as his gaze would travel about.

Reglius noticed more people on the path, but these people seemed... odd? He leaned towards Valarie. "Are they with you?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

Valerie's brows remained lifted, soon speaking following the question. A single nod being given in the process. "The two shorter, wolfish ones are my niece and nephew that I told you about - Malvo and Dei-Loki. And, seeing how calm they are with the other two, it's safe t' say they're with them, as well. Needless t' say, the four are friendly."

Reglius nodded. He had honestly expected horns or something, like an aura of fire or blazing eyes, yet they looked quite normal. He leaned over again. "So, wait, if they're related to Loki, why do they share traits of the royal family?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

"They get the shadow wolf traits from their mother's side. Though, they aren't the only wolves in Loki's family." Valerie assured. 

Masaru and Yuki began to walk towards Valerie, seeing that she was done talking. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@TheCountryWarrior

Reglius nodded respectfully towards the newcomers. "Hello! I am Reglius Flaeus. Who might you be?" 

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki and Malvo would follow both Masaru and Yuki over, their ears having perked from the name as the two had smiled slightly.

Malvo, glancing to Reglius, did the honours - all the while keeping her smile. "Evening! I am Princess Malvo Alaois, this is my brother Dei-Loki Alaois, his mate Masaru Oshiro, and his sister Yuki Oshiro."

Valerie perked at hearing Dei-Loki had a mate, her attention traveling to both Masaru and Yuki as she smiled. "Pleasure to meet you both. I am Malvo and Dei-Loki's aunt, Valerie Alaois."

Dei-Loki and Malvo would follow both Masaru and Yuki over, their ears having perked from the name as the two had smiled slightly.

Malvo, glancing to Reglius, did the honours - all the while keeping her smile. "Evening! I am Princess Malvo Alaois, this is my brother Dei-Loki Alaois, his mate Masaru Oshiro, and his sister Yuki Oshiro."

Valerie perked at hearing Dei-Loki had a mate, her attention traveling to both Masaru and Yuki as she smiled. "Pleasure to meet you both. I am Malvo and Dei-Loki's aunt, Valerie Alaois."

"Nice to meet you both. We have brought you food to show kindness for letting us into your family." Masaru nodded to Yuki's words before pipping up. "And to get on your good side so i don't die for dating your nephew."

"Nice to meet you both. We have brought you food to show kindness for letting us into your family." Masaru nodded to Yuki's words before pipping up. "And to get on your good side so i don't die for dating your nephew."

Reglius snickered and smelled the steak (I think it was). "Hey, free food! I'm down." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

(Yep! You got it. Lol.)

"Win everyone over with food..." Valerie stared with a momentary serious expression on her face, only to have that be replaced by a grin as she'd then laugh. "A very wise choice indeed!"

(Yep! You got it. Lol.)

"Win everyone over with food..." Valerie stared with a momentary serious expression on her face, only to have that be replaced by a grin as she'd then laugh. "A very wise choice indeed!"

"Thank you. You and Reglius can share, if that is fine. We didn't know that you would be here, Reglius." Yuki said.

@TheCountryWarrior

"Thank you. You and Reglius can share, if that is fine. We didn't know that you would be here, Reglius." Yuki said.

@TheCountryWarrior

Reglius grinned and laughed. "Honestly? Neither did I! I've heard good things about you two." He said to the wolf eared Demigods, taking note of the smaller ones stature. "Good things I assure you." 

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki handed the plate over to Valarie, smiling as he glanced to Reglius. "I'd certainly hope so. Though, I suppose that means she hasn't told y' of all the mischief we've caused..." Dei-Loki commented, Malvo snickering gently.

Valerie gently took the dish, holding it towards Reglius so he could have some, as well. Soon trying the steak as she blinked and glanced to the others with a grin. "This steak is really good."

Reglius gave a mischievous smile. "I said good things. What's a childhood without getting into a little trouble now and then?" Reglius took a bite, using his fingers because utensils are for obnoxious rich people, with the hand not attached to the woman on his arm, and his face lit up. "So the royal family are wolf people, have magic powers, and are great cooks. Good to know." 

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki handed the plate over to Valarie, smiling as he glanced to Reglius. "I'd certainly hope so. Though, I suppose that means she hasn't told y' of all the mischief we've caused..." Dei-Loki commented, Malvo snickering gently.

Valerie gently took the dish, holding it towards Reglius so he could have some, as well. Soon trying the steak as she blinked and glanced to the others with a grin. "This steak is really good."

Reglius gave a mischievous smile. "I said good things. What's a childhood without getting into a little trouble now and then?" Reglius took a bite, using his fingers because utensils are for obnoxious rich people, with the hand not attached to the woman on his arm, and his face lit up. "So the royal family are wolf people, have magic powers, and are great cooks. Good to know." 

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru bowed. "Thank you. We hoped that it was to the very best."

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru bowed. "Thank you. We hoped that it was to the very best."

Dei-Loki kept a grin, watching Masaru bow before looking back to Valerie.

Valerie nodded in agreement to Reglius, watching the others. "How long are you guys planning on staying?"

"Fer a bit." Malvo spoke, pocketing her hands. "Dei and I had a feeling something was wrong and we came back here, and Masaru and Yuki were nice enough to come back with us."

Dei-Loki kept a grin, watching Masaru bow before looking back to Valerie.

Valerie nodded in agreement to Reglius, watching the others. "How long are you guys planning on staying?"

"Fer a bit." Malvo spoke, pocketing her hands. "Dei and I had a feeling something was wrong and we came back here, and Masaru and Yuki were nice enough to come back with us."

"Yup. We hope to fix and help you guys."

Reglius' gaze darkened ever so slightly. "Well something's wrong alright. You probably know but the Blighters attacked and they brought allies. A Skeleton army and those War Fanatics we hear only rumors about. They were beat back, but who knows how long it'll last." 

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

(and 

@Daniel reaving

with the vague hope that he comes back)

"Yup. We hope to fix and help you guys."

"Well, I - as well as the rest of the family - thank you all. This is just what the family needs at a time like this."

Dei-Loki huffed at the news, closing his eyes while angrily growling. "Should've known that bastard archdemon brought allies... explains how he managed to pull off the blow that he fucking did..."

@TheCountryWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
"We're still not sure about his allies. The War Fanatics are mentioned officially only in song story and nightmare. The Blighters are down a commander, Ruivick I think?, and he could be anywhere plotting against us. We have no clue what the Skeletons were doing there, and Buh'roham pretty much locked himself in his tent and refuses to talk about it." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

@Daniel reaving

(Hey man! Just a heads up: Dar'vange and Lucifel are walking to Am Brodia, maybe have an evil meeting? Then Buh'roham is in his tent in the recently set up LionClan Camp. Glad to see your still with us.) 

"We're still not sure about his allies. The War Fanatics are mentioned officially only in song story and nightmare. The Blighters are down a commander, Ruivick I think?, and he could be anywhere plotting against us. We have no clue what the Skeletons were doing there, and Buh'roham pretty much locked himself in his tent and refuses to talk about it." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

@Daniel reaving

(Hey man! Just a heads up: Dar'vange and Lucifel are walking to Am Brodia, maybe have an evil meeting? Then Buh'roham is in his tent in the recently set up LionClan Camp. Glad to see your still with us.) 

(Yeah I'm sorry. I'll put fey with buh'roham and send apolis to the meeting soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back