• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reglius gave her an extravagant bow. "Reglius Flaeus at your service, my lady. Feel free to shorten it to something less of a mouth full, like Reg, Reggie, and ThatThief. People call me that sometimes not sure why." He said with a smile and a laugh. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reglius gave her an extravagant bow. "Reglius Flaeus at your service, my lady. Feel free to shorten it to something less of a mouth full, like Reg, Reggie, and ThatThief. People call me that sometimes not sure why." He said with a smile and a laugh. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie lifted her brow a bit more in response to the introduction, her smirk growing into that of a small smile. "Well, Reggie. It's a pleasure meeting you. I am Valerie Alaois, middle child of the Alaois family, on King Adrian's side." With a gentle nod in greeting, she closed her eyes. The name itself - Valerie - would sound familiar, as she'd made herself known as a warrior of Fórrelden.

"Got it!" Dei-Loki grinned as he turned around and lead the way out of the room. Malvo quickly following as she held a smile on her face.

Masaru opened the door to the uncles. "Yoohoo, wakey wakey eggs and bakey. Food?" Graham immediately shot up at the mention and the smell of the food. "Giiiiiiiiiive me." Masaru snickered, giving Graham a plate.

Masaru opened the door to the uncles. "Yoohoo, wakey wakey eggs and bakey. Food?" Graham immediately shot up at the mention and the smell of the food. "Giiiiiiiiiive me." Masaru snickered, giving Graham a plate.

Reaver groaned from the movement, rubbing his face as he sat up a bit - glancing over.

"Does my heart good t' have an uncle that loves food as much as we love caramel." Dei-Loki grinned, Malvo having nodded as she brought a plate to Reaver.

Reglius was surprised, but he didn't show it. "Really? Well you've really made a name for yourself haven't you? I'm afraid my title isn't so fancy. Because it doesn't exist." He laughed lightly. "Well! What's a Warrior like you doing on a night like this?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reglius was surprised, but he didn't show it. "Really? Well you've really made a name for yourself haven't you? I'm afraid my title isn't so fancy. Because it doesn't exist." He laughed lightly. "Well! What's a Warrior like you doing on a night like this?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Well, thank y'. And, nothing too special. I'm just enjoying the night air." Val would simply answer, her eyes remaining closed.

Reaver groaned from the movement, rubbing his face as he sat up a bit - glancing over.

"Does my heart good t' have an uncle that loves food as much as we love caramel." Dei-Loki grinned, Malvo having nodded as she brought a plate to Reaver.

"Food is so good that's why. If you ever want to learn how to get to a person's heart, it's usually through the belly. So feed them, and you'll win it even quicker. Masaru knows what he's doing." Masaru laughed and nodded.

"Yes indeed it's nice out here. I hope the Blighters don't attack in the night. That might ruin the serenity of this scene.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"There's something we can agree on." Valerie snickered before sighing gently as her smile vanished. "Maker's breath, what a fight that was..." 

"Food is so good that's why. If you ever want to learn how to get to a person's heart, it's usually through the belly. So feed them, and you'll win it even quicker. Masaru knows what he's doing." Masaru laughed and nodded.

"I can agree t' that. Between that, and good liquor." Dei-Loki grinned a bit wider, Reaver releasing a laugh.

"Ahah! I've taught ya well!" Reaver exclaimed before taking a bite of his food.

"There's something we can agree on." Valerie snickered before sighing gently as her smile vanished. "Maker's breath, what a fight that was..." 

"I can agree t' that. Between that, and good liquor." Dei-Loki grinned a bit wider, Reaver releasing a laugh.

"Ahah! I've taught ya well!" Reaver exclaimed before taking a bite of his food.

"Oh Maker's breath, please don't utter those words in front of your Mother. She'll kill us both in our sleeps." Graham snickered. 

"Oh Maker's breath, please don't utter those words in front of your Mother. She'll kill us both in our sleeps." Graham snickered. 

Dei-Loki would snicker as well, closing his eyes as he'd give a nod. "Don't worry, I won't. I've lived here long enough t' know the consequences."

"So I hear." Reglius bowed his head. "I wish I had gotten here earlier, me the crew. I bet you were phenomenal though." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie blinked, her arm resting on her blade as she glanced to Reglius with a small, temporary smirk before then turning her gaze to the sky. "I believe I could've fought better. A lot better. Though, that battle is over, for now. So... I suppose we did something right."

Reglius returned the smirk. "Indeed. Wether by luck or skill the battle is over, and we still stand. This kind of talk makes one feel patriotic, no?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"It does." Valerie agreed. "I'll proudly defend as much of Engranussia fer as long as I live... I'm not one who's willing t' back down easy, and my history is a prime example of that. Gods, I sound like my brother..." she laughed gently.

"And I'll probably end up fighting for it even if I didn't want to. My crew's too wrapped up in the world not to notice when something bad happens. In the end, whether I die in battle or in bed, I think it'll have been worth it." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"And I'll probably end up fighting for it even if I didn't want to. My crew's too wrapped up in the world not to notice when something bad happens. In the end, whether I die in battle or in bed, I think it'll have been worth it." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Well, you certainly have the warrior's spirit. All of you." She smiled, gazing at the moon as her eyes would give off a small... near wolf-like glow. "And that's a good thing. Just what we need in a time like this..."

Reglius smiled and looked at her. In her eyes he saw the same light, the same glow, that he had seen in Ma'Jindarr when he stared off into the moon. "Thank you madam. The moon is very intriguing isn't it?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki would snicker as well, closing his eyes as he'd give a nod. "Don't worry, I won't. I've lived here long enough t' know the consequences."

"Good. That's my other sweet potato." Masaru quirked his eyebrow to this. "Sweet potato?" Graham nodded. "It's what i call Dei and Malvo. They're my wittle, sweet potatoes." Masaru held back a laugh, biting the inside of his cheek as he nodded. "That's really adorable." Graham snickered. "I know right."

"Good. That's my other sweet potato." Masaru quirked his eyebrow to this. "Sweet potato?" Graham nodded. "It's what i call Dei and Malvo. They're my wittle, sweet potatoes." Masaru held back a laugh, biting the inside of his cheek as he nodded. "That's really adorable." Graham snickered. "I know right."

Dei-Loki's ears twitched from the conversation, a smile remaining on his face as he closed his eyes. "Mmmmmhm! Fits us perfectly. Right, little Dorchadas?" Dei-Loki kept his grin, glancing over to Malvo - whom laughed and gave a nod.

"Yes, little Loki, it does." She agreed, looking to Dei-Loki for a moment before then looking back to the others. Her tail wagging a bit from the positive vibes in the room.

Reglius smiled and looked at her. In her eyes he saw the same light, the same glow, that he had seen in Ma'Jindarr when he stared off into the moon. "Thank you madam. The moon is very intriguing isn't it?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"It is." Valerie agreed, a smile growing on her face. "Especially the glow. It has a certain draw to it."

Dei-Loki's ears twitched from the conversation, a smile remaining on his face as he closed his eyes. "Mmmmmhm! Fits us perfectly. Right, little Dorchadas?" Dei-Loki kept his grin, glancing over to Malvo - whom laughed and gave a nod.

"Yes, little Loki, it does." She agreed, looking to Dei-Loki for a moment before then looking back to the others. Her tail wagging a bit from the positive vibes in the room.

"It is." Valerie agreed, a smile growing on her face. "Especially the glow. It has a certain draw to it."

"Gods, that's adorable. Dorchadas? What does that mean?"

"Gods, that's adorable. Dorchadas? What does that mean?"

"Darkness." Dei-Loki answered, keeping his grin. "Mam and dad always thought it fit well with Malvo's mischievous personality. Not to mention, Dorchadas was her first word, and they thought her sayin' it was cute." Dei-Loki snickered as he looked to Malvo, whom playfully glared.

"I'd shove ya, if ya didn't have plates in yer hands." Malvo commented, Dei-Loki sticking his tongue out before he'd then laugh.

"Darkness." Dei-Loki answered, keeping his grin. "Mam and dad always thought it fit well with Malvo's mischievous personality. Not to mention, Dorchadas was her first word, and they thought her sayin' it was cute." Dei-Loki snickered as he looked to Malvo, whom playfully glared.

"I'd shove ya, if ya didn't have plates in yer hands." Malvo commented, Dei-Loki sticking his tongue out before he'd then laugh.

"I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to tell Yuki that. She's going to looooooooove it." He gave a sly smile. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back