• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ma'Jindarr sat upright, surprised. "Ah merely thinking. It's nice to get away from the Clan every now and then, no matter how much they like me." He paused a moment. "I, uh, noticed two of your pack while I was helping my friend." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Ma'Jindarr sat upright, surprised. "Ah merely thinking. It's nice to get away from the Clan every now and then, no matter how much they like me." He paused a moment. "I, uh, noticed two of your pack while I was helping my friend." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"No argument there." Conquest simply agreed while watching him. His head would then tilt curiously before following Ma'Jindarr's words up with a question. "Did you? Which members?"

"Hmm? Then you and caramel have something in common."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, quirking a single brow before scoffing and shaking his head with a grin. "Please, I'm everything but a gift..."

"No argument there." Conquest simply agreed while watching him. His head would then tilt curiously before following Ma'Jindarr's words up with a question. "Did you? Which members?"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, quirking a single brow before scoffing and shaking his head with a grin. "Please, I'm everything but a gift..."

"Fine. You're a gift to me and everyone that loves you. And that's all that should matter."

Ma'Jindarr wracked his brain for their names. Well, War's name anyway Rika's was easy. "War and Rika. They didn't stay long though." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Conquest blinked, a small grin on his face as he'd close his eyes. "I was wondering where those two wandered off to."

"Fine. You're a gift to me and everyone that loves you. And that's all that should matter."

Sighing, Dei managed a smile as he nodded and huffed. "I can live with that."

Conquest blinked, a small grin on his face as he'd close his eyes. "I was wondering where those two wandered off to."

"Last I saw they entered the palace." Ma'Jindarr thought for a second. "If you don't mind me asking, why doesn't Rika have a name like yours and the others? It sounds normal- not that your names aren't normal, it's just, well, it's odd." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Last I saw they entered the palace." Ma'Jindarr thought for a second. "If you don't mind me asking, why doesn't Rika have a name like yours and the others? It sounds normal- not that your names aren't normal, it's just, well, it's odd." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Conquest slowly lifted a brow at that, watching Ma'Jindarr. "Simply because that was the name our King had chosen for her. You see, Rika - while like us in terms of strength, stealth and wit - is, in some sort of sense, not like us. How do I explain..." The demonic guardian would think for a moment, several seconds of silence taking place before he'd then speak again. "Rika was the first of us the Dire Wolf King had met, as he'd found her as a puppy in the wild. Rika's mother, from what I am to understand, had chosen Reaver to leave Rika with, as Rika's mother had known that she herself would not live to see the weeks end. I will admit, though, had she chosen to leave her with us, Rika's name would be far more like ours, as we ended up earning our names for our actions... does this make sense, Ma'Jindarr?"

Ma'Jindarr smiled. "Actually yes. The elf I was training is my adopted brother. He stumbled upon my pack and my mother took him in. She named him Ma'Darzi and it was years later we learned his name was Harlinduil, after the the Dire War. That's what the Cat called it anyway. So I know how one is named depends strongly on the circumstances." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Ma'Jindarr smiled. "Actually yes. The elf I was training is my adopted brother. He stumbled upon my pack and my mother took him in. She named him Ma'Darzi and it was years later we learned his name was Harlinduil, after the the Dire War. That's what the Cat called it anyway. So I know how one is named depends strongly on the circumstances." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Conquest grinned, closing his eyes as he laughed softly. "Ah, good. I was afraid I came off as a bit confusing. Glad to know it was only me who thought that way."

Ma'Jindarr laughed with him. "Well I think Rika is a nice name. Uh not that War, Death, Famine and Conquest are not nice names. They're just uh pretty edgy if you ask me. Haha! Okay I'm going to shush now." Ma'Jindarr hung his head out of embarrassment and exhaustion. "It's been a long day." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Ma'Jindarr laughed with him. "Well I think Rika is a nice name. Uh not that War, Death, Famine and Conquest are not nice names. They're just uh pretty edgy if you ask me. Haha! Okay I'm going to shush now." Ma'Jindarr hung his head out of embarrassment and exhaustion. "It's been a long day." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Conquest listened, chuckling as he stretched. "Not the first to think of our names in such a way, that's for certain." his gaze traveled to the sky. "And, it certainly has... Feel free to boot me from this spot so you may get some rest, if need be. I don't wish to keep you awake."

Ma'Jindarr sighed. "While I would hate to be an inhospitable host, I think rest would do me well. I respectfully "boot you from this spot." Ma'Jindarr chuckled tiredly. "May the Maker guide your paws." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Ma'Jindarr sighed. "While I would hate to be an inhospitable host, I think rest would do me well. I respectfully "boot you from this spot." Ma'Jindarr chuckled tiredly. "May the Maker guide your paws." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Conquest laughed and nodded, standing as he'd then leap from the boulder before starting back in the direction of the palace. "Sleep well, Ma'Jindarr."

"Good. Now come on, let's give your Mom some rest, and  go find something to eat."

With a nod, Dei-Loki softly huffed - kissing his mother's forehead before heading out. Adrian softly patting his back as Dei made his way out - nodding to Masaru as a thank you.

With a nod, Dei-Loki softly huffed - kissing his mother's forehead before heading out. Adrian softly patting his back as Dei made his way out - nodding to Masaru as a thank you.

Masaru gave a simple, subtle nod back, resting his hand between Dei's ears and headed towards the kitchen. "So, what shall i make us today, my lord~?"

Masaru gave a simple, subtle nod back, resting his hand between Dei's ears and headed towards the kitchen. "So, what shall i make us today, my lord~?"

Dei-Loki perked his ears, a small smile forming on his face as he glanced up to Masaru. "Can we check the freezer for steak?"

Dei-Loki perked his ears, a small smile forming on his face as he glanced up to Masaru. "Can we check the freezer for steak?"

"Gods, you're speaking my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind! You know me so well." Masaru opened the freezer to a few packets of steak. "How many do we want?"

"Gods, you're speaking my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind! You know me so well." Masaru opened the freezer to a few packets of steak. "How many do we want?"

Dei couldn't help but grin, snickering gently before glancing to the steak packets. "One each? They're pretty decently sized... y' can have more than one, if ya want, though."

Dei couldn't help but grin, snickering gently before glancing to the steak packets. "One each? They're pretty decently sized... y' can have more than one, if ya want, though."

"Eh, i'll lay off. What would your Mom and Dad want to eat for lunch today? Because i'm trying to be a good son-in-law. . . if we ever do get married."

"Eh, i'll lay off. What would your Mom and Dad want to eat for lunch today? Because i'm trying to be a good son-in-law. . . if we ever do get married."

Dei-Loki blinked, a smile forming on his face. "I know they'll eat anything with meat and potatoes. 's something Malvo and I used t' make fer everyone when we were old enough ta cook."

Dei-Loki blinked, a smile forming on his face. "I know they'll eat anything with meat and potatoes. 's something Malvo and I used t' make fer everyone when we were old enough ta cook."

"Then that's what i'll make! Are they allergic to anything?" Masaru began tossing the ingredients together.

"Nope, thankfully not." Dei-Loki smiled, watching Masaru work as he curled his tail.

"Good! Then i got full range." Masaru continued to move around quickly, his tails moving around him, mixing and making food as Masaru moved swiftly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back