• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Good! Then i got full range." Masaru continued to move around quickly, his tails moving around him, mixing and making food as Masaru moved swiftly.

Having wagged his tail, he smiled happily whilst continuing to watch. Soon perking his brows and stumbling forward a bit when Malvo jumped onto his back.

"Whatchya both doin'? Practicing t' be on Hell's Kitchen?"ย Malvo grinned, hugging Dei-Loki's neck as she tilted her head.

Having wagged his tail, he smiled happily whilst continuing to watch. Soon perking his brows and stumbling forward a bit when Malvo jumped onto his back.

"Whatchya both doin'? Practicing t' be on Hell's Kitchen?"ย Malvo grinned, hugging Dei-Loki's neck as she tilted her head.

"THIS IS ROTTEN! You fuckin' donkey!" Masaru raised his hands in the air, imitating his best Gordon Ramsay impression before going back to work.

"THIS IS ROTTEN! You fuckin' donkey!" Masaru raised his hands in the air, imitating his best Gordon Ramsay impression before going back to work.

The two laughed as they glanced to Masaru, Dei-Loki clearing his throat.

"THIS STEAK IS SO RAW, IT'S STILL MOOING."ย Dei-Loki contributed to the impression, holding a serious, angry Ramsay face while on the inside he'd been battling the urge to burst out into laughter.

The two laughed as they glanced to Masaru, Dei-Loki clearing his throat.

"THIS STEAK IS SO RAW, IT'S STILL MOOING."ย Dei-Loki contributed to the impression, holding a serious, angry Ramsay face while on the inside he'd been battling the urge to burst out into laughter.

Masaru threw his head back and laughed. He then went back to work.

Masaru threw his head back and laughed. He then went back to work.

Malvo and Dei laughed, as well. Malvo having soon gotten off Dei-Loki's back before heading to the fridge to get a drink. Watching, Dei-Loki then glanced to Masaru.ย "Y' need any help?"

Malvo and Dei laughed, as well. Malvo having soon gotten off Dei-Loki's back before heading to the fridge to get a drink. Watching, Dei-Loki then glanced to Masaru.ย "Y' need any help?"

"If ya want, ya can make the potatoes the way your family likes it."ย 

"If ya want, ya can make the potatoes the way your family likes it."ย 

"I've got this!"ย Dei-Loki would salute, grabbing the potatoes before hopping up to sit on the counter in the opposite side of the stove so he wouldn't get in Masaru's way.

"Special Mร krish potatoes?"ย Malvo quirked a brow with a smirk.

"Tha best potato dish I know how t' make, as they all deserve the best."ย Dei-Loki would grin, setting a pot in the sink as he filled it with water. Soon shutting it off as he cut up the potatoes.

"I've got this!"ย Dei-Loki would salute, grabbing the potatoes before hopping up to sit on the counter in the opposite side of the stove so he wouldn't get in Masaru's way.

"Special Mร krish potatoes?"ย Malvo quirked a brow with a smirk.

"Tha best potato dish I know how t' make, as they all deserve the best."ย Dei-Loki would grin, setting a pot in the sink as he filled it with water. Soon shutting it off as he cut up the potatoes.

Masaru turned to look at how happy Dei was. His body relaxing, knowing that no more tears would be shed on today. He turned back to his creation, moving rapidly around the place, as he began to cook the steak on the hot pan. The seasonings on the steaks began to explode into the air, making the whole kitchen smell like delicious, tantalizing steak.

Masaru turned to look at how happy Dei was. His body relaxing, knowing that no more tears would be shed on today. He turned back to his creation, moving rapidly around the place, as he began to cook the steak on the hot pan. The seasonings on the steaks began to explode into the air, making the whole kitchen smell like delicious, tantalizing steak.

Dei-Loki's tail slowly curled from the wonderful aroma of the steak, waiting for the potatoes to boil before continuing with the dish - all the while humming as he'd strain and then place the diced potatoes in a pan. Tossing several seasonings in that caused the potatoes to add to the already mouth-watering scent of the meal.

Dei-Loki's tail slowly curled from the wonderful aroma of the steak, waiting for the potatoes to boil before continuing with the dish - all the while humming as he'd strain and then place the diced potatoes in a pan. Tossing several seasonings in that caused the potatoes to add to the already mouth-watering scent of the meal.

Masaru turned the steaks. Soon he had them off and sitting off the side, letting them continue to finish as he began to add lime and asparagus to each and every plant after adding a bit more ย seasoning to the steaks.

Masaru turned the steaks. Soon he had them off and sitting off the side, letting them continue to finish as he began to add lime and asparagus to each and every plant after adding a bit more ย seasoning to the steaks.

Dei-Loki grabbed a spatula, moving the potatoes around as he grinned from the sound of the sizzling. The grin on his face growing as the potatoes would soon turn a nice golden brown.

Dei-Loki grabbed a spatula, moving the potatoes around as he grinned from the sound of the sizzling. The grin on his face growing as the potatoes would soon turn a nice golden brown.

Masaru then placed each steak on each plate, adding a bit of lemon juice on top and then sending the plates over to Dei to put the potatoes on.

Masaru then placed each steak on each plate, adding a bit of lemon juice on top and then sending the plates over to Dei to put the potatoes on.

Lifting the pan, Dei-Loki turned the stove off before scooping the potatoes out and dishing them onto the plates once they'd been close enough. Soon sliding himself off the counter top.

Lifting the pan, Dei-Loki turned the stove off before scooping the potatoes out and dishing them onto the plates once they'd been close enough. Soon sliding himself off the counter top.

"Alright! Let's go serve this to the whole family. Well, except the guards sadly. I may be good at feeding a family this big, but i'm not a God that can feed villages upon villages. Malvo, wanna help?"

"Alright! Let's go serve this to the whole family. Well, except the guards sadly. I may be good at feeding a family this big, but i'm not a God that can feed villages upon villages. Malvo, wanna help?"

Dei-Loki gave a grin as he nodded in agreement, Malvo grinning as well as she'd make her way over.ย "Sure! I wouldn't mind helping."

Dei-Loki gave a grin as he nodded in agreement, Malvo grinning as well as she'd make her way over.ย "Sure! I wouldn't mind helping."

"Good. Grab as many plates as you can, and i'll grab the rest. Where shall we go to first? Your parents?"

"Good. Grab as many plates as you can, and i'll grab the rest. Where shall we go to first? Your parents?"

Malvo, whom would nod, picked up a few plates as Dei-Loki grabbed a couple, as well.

"That would be a good place t' start. Then we can give uncle grizzly and uncle Reaver their food on the way out."

"If uncle grizzly's nose doesn't carry him out before then."ย Malvo snickered, Dei-Loki doing the same.

Buh'roham was set up in his own tent. Strange objects were strewn about, their purpose knownย only to the Ancient Inventor. He was at a smaller workshop than the one in the castle, but thereย was something about being among his own people that made him happier, even after the battle. He wondered if Ma'Jindarr had any luck with Direwolves, and if his new friends were okay, as he worked on more of the Chrysilis model energy weapons. The LionClan had separated a spot for Buh'roham's portable factory, a large machine that could build at an advanced rate. But Buh'roham had a mind to work throughout the night, till a visitor showed up like a ghost, silently.ย "Eh boss. Ya burnin' the midnight oil?"ย "No Reglius. That would require it to be midnight. It's merely early night."ย "Right. Whatever. I think you know why I'm here."ย "Yes there were womenย there."ย "Thanks."ย And with that Reglius left. Buh'roham chuckled as he worked. No doubt Reglius would try and find a temporary companion. Some things never change.ย 

Malvo, whom would nod, picked up a few plates as Dei-Loki grabbed a couple, as well.

"That would be a good place t' start. Then we can give uncle grizzly and uncle Reaver their food on the way out."

"If uncle grizzly's nose doesn't carry him out before then."ย Malvo snickered, Dei-Loki doing the same.

Masaru nodded, heading straight for Zuzana's room. He knocked softly before coming in. "Hey, we brought some food for you and your wife." He said to Adrian.ย 

Masaru nodded, heading straight for Zuzana's room. He knocked softly before coming in. "Hey, we brought some food for you and your wife." He said to Adrian.ย 

Dei-Loki followed after Masaru with a smile on his face. Malvo not to far behind as she looked ahead.

Adrian looked up at that, sitting up in the chair he'd been resting in as he smiled.ย "You didn't have t' do that..."

Buh'roham was set up in his own tent. Strange objects were strewn about, their purpose knownย only to the Ancient Inventor. He was at a smaller workshop than the one in the castle, but thereย was something about being among his own people that made him happier, even after the battle. He wondered if Ma'Jindarr had any luck with Direwolves, and if his new friends were okay, as he worked on more of the Chrysilis model energy weapons. The LionClan had separated a spot for Buh'roham's portable factory, a large machine that could build at an advanced rate. But Buh'roham had a mind to work throughout the night, till a visitor showed up like a ghost, silently.ย "Eh boss. Ya burnin' the midnight oil?"ย "No Reglius. That would require it to be midnight. It's merely early night."ย "Right. Whatever. I think you know why I'm here."ย "Yes there were womenย there."ย "Thanks."ย And with that Reglius left. Buh'roham chuckled as he worked. No doubt Reglius would try and find a temporary companion. Some things never change.ย 

Valerie whistled to herself, cleaning her blade whilst sitting in the courtyard. Softly, she'd exhale and - eventually - sheath her weapon. After, she turned her gaze to the sky before standing and beginning her loan walk. A smirk on her face as she talked to herself.ย "Certainly got quiet out here... It's nice."

"It certainly is."ย Reglius said, seemingly stepping out of nowhere, arms crossed casually.ย "And yet the beauty of this night hardly compares to the one standing before me."ย He said with a smooth voice.ย 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki followed after Masaru with a smile on his face. Malvo not to far behind as she looked ahead.

Adrian looked up at that, sitting up in the chair he'd been resting in as he smiled.ย "You didn't have t' do that..."

"Nonsense. You're my family now as much as Yuki. And when i care for my family, i'll care for my family. So please, take this and eat. I even added a few spices specifically on Zuzana's plate. It'll help her heal quicker." He placed the plate for Zuzu onto the desk by her. He then looked to Dei or Malvo who had a big meal for their father.

"It certainly is."ย Reglius said, seemingly stepping out of nowhere, arms crossed casually.ย "And yet the beauty of this night hardly compares to the one standing before me."ย He said with a smooth voice.ย 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Valerie slowed to a stop as her crimson gaze traveled in Reglius's direction. Having quirked her brow, she blinked. A small smirk forming on her face from the compliment that was so gingerly aimed in her direction.ย "Ah, and who might you be?"

"Nonsense. You're my family now as much as Yuki. And when i care for my family, i'll care for my family. So please, take this and eat. I even added a few spices specifically on Zuzana's plate. It'll help her heal quicker." He placed the plate for Zuzu onto the desk by her. He then looked to Dei or Malvo who had a big meal for their father.

Malvo smiled widely, bringing the dish over as she'd gently hand it to her father. Adrian taking the plate before ruffling her hair.

"Well, thank you. Y' saved me the trouble of needing t' make it all myself."ย Adrian grinned as he watched the three.

Valerie slowed to a stop as her crimson gaze traveled in Reglius's direction. Having quirked her brow, she blinked. A small smirk forming on her face from the compliment that was so gingerly aimed in her direction.ย "Ah, and who might you be?"

Malvo smiled widely, bringing the dish over as she'd gently hand it to her father. Adrian taking the plate before ruffling her hair.

"Well, thank you. Y' saved me the trouble of needing t' make it all myself."ย Adrian grinned as he watched the three.

"No problem, sir. Now, let's go give this to your Uncles and whoever else that is in your family that i do not know of."

"No problem, sir. Now, let's go give this to your Uncles and whoever else that is in your family that i do not know of."

"Got it!"ย Dei-Loki grinned as he turned around and lead the way out of the room. Malvo quickly following as she held a smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back