• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"A bit late."  Adrian would comment in the form of a light joke, heading out with him as his crimson eyes glanced ahead.

Chloe grimaced, keeping her eyes closed as she spoke a bit louder. "I'm a pirate."

Graham went behind Chloe and picked her up under the arms, lifting her up. "Now that she can't run away. Chloe's a pirate." Alison blinked. "You're a what!? A pirate!? Isn't that dangerous?" Graham looked down to Chloe. "Have you not met her?" He looked back up to Alison. "True. Okay. So . . . how did this started?"

"Allies and old friends. In some cases family. We were summoned by the Grandmaster of our order: Buh'roham Jarho, direct descendent of the Lion himself. We are here to fight the fight of prophecy, for the future of this planet, and all the others. We offer our services to the King. Among us are Warriors, doctors, adventurers, Mages, and so many more. Do you accept the help...

of LionClan?" 

Adrian, whom would listen intently, kept his hands behind his back. Eyes soon closing, he gave a single nod of agreement as his orange/red bangs seemed to travel in the light breeze. "This Kingdom is always open for allies. Therefore, I accept your offer to fight along side the crown, as well as this beautiful land we call home and I welcome you all to Falador, Fórrelden."

Graham went behind Chloe and picked her up under the arms, lifting her up. "Now that she can't run away. Chloe's a pirate." Alison blinked. "You're a what!? A pirate!? Isn't that dangerous?" Graham looked down to Chloe. "Have you not met her?" He looked back up to Alison. "True. Okay. So . . . how did this started?"

Chloe widened her eyes the moment she was lifted, squirming for a moment to try and free herself beforehand. Though, when this did nothing but waste energy, she let out a sigh - a heavy sigh. Enough to force back the anxiety surrounding the situation. And, following the exhale, she dove into explanation. "Wel[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]l, you guys all know how much I loved the sea, growing up... After mom and dad passed, you remember how I said I went t' Midgard? Well, while I did do that for a few months, I ended up coming back, buying myself a ship from an old friend, fixing it up, and we took it out fer an adventure..." [/COLOR]while feeling the anxiety creep back in, she turned her gaze both away and to the floor. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]"The friend of mine convinced me t' go to Actifis, so we could dock the ship and head into the mountains. L-Long story short, we ended up exploring the abandoned caves and we found treasure. I-I ended up gettin' a drive for treasure hunting, and from then on, th-that's what I did..." [/COLOR]wincing her eyes shut, she released a near silent whine. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]"P-Please don't be mad..."[/COLOR]

Adrian, whom would listen intently, kept his hands behind his back. Eyes soon closing, he gave a single nod of agreement as his orange/red bangs seemed to travel in the light breeze. "This Kingdom is always open for allies. Therefore, I accept your offer to fight along side the crown, as well as this beautiful land we call home and I welcome you all to Falador, Fórrelden."

Chloe widened her eyes the moment she was lifted, squirming for a moment to try and free herself beforehand. Though, when this did nothing but waste energy, she let out a sigh - a heavy sigh. Enough to force back the anxiety surrounding the situation. And, following the exhale, she dove into explanation. "Wel[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]l, you guys all know how much I loved the sea, growing up... After mom and dad passed, you remember how I said I went t' Midgard? Well, while I did do that for a few months, I ended up coming back, buying myself a ship from an old friend, fixing it up, and we took it out fer an adventure..." [/COLOR]while feeling the anxiety creep back in, she turned her gaze both away and to the floor. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]"The friend of mine convinced me t' go to Actifis, so we could dock the ship and head into the mountains. L-Long story short, we ended up exploring the abandoned caves and we found treasure. I-I ended up gettin' a drive for treasure hunting, and from then on, th-that's what I did..." [/COLOR]wincing her eyes shut, she released a near silent whine. [COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]"P-Please don't be mad..."[/COLOR]

"Chloe, answer honestly, i'll know if you're lying because i known you too long. So, have you ever robbed someone? Ever hurt an innocent person? Have you ever killed people besides your enemies?"

The entire army saluted the King and began to set up camp in field a little ways away. 

Buh'roham went to the camp and was met with cheers from the veterans and looks of awe in the eyes of the younger ones as he passed. "Father!" Buh'roham was assaulted by a hug from his adopted son. "Techal! Look at you! Excellent speech back there. Are the others here?" He asked, hoping to see his friends after all this time. "Yes they're here. The can't wait to see you. Follow me." He lead his adoptive father into camp. 

"Chloe, answer honestly, i'll know if you're lying because i known you too long. So, have you ever robbed someone? Ever hurt an innocent person? Have you ever killed people besides your enemies?"

Chloe had then quickly looked to her sister, a sincere look on her face, though mixed with that nervousness she'd felt just bringing her hobby to the light, in general. "Of course not! None of the artifacts I've taken were stolen that I know of, and I've only ever killed when my life was on the line. And, even then, I had a hard time with it!"

The entire army saluted the King and began to set up camp in field a little ways away. 

Buh'roham went to the camp and was met with cheers from the veterans and looks of awe in the eyes of the younger ones as he passed. "Father!" Buh'roham was assaulted by a hug from his adopted son. "Techal! Look at you! Excellent speech back there. Are the others here?" He asked, hoping to see his friends after all this time. "Yes they're here. The can't wait to see you. Follow me." He lead his adoptive father into camp. 

Adrian would watch them before soon turning and heading back inside. He hadn't enjoyed being away from his wife's side, especially now, given the circumstance. So, needless to say, he'd return to the clinic. Though, he couldn't help but stop once he heard Alison and the others. His brow lifting as he took a peek into the room.

Chloe had then quickly looked to her sister, a sincere look on her face, though mixed with that nervousness she'd felt just bringing her hobby to the light, in general. "Of course not! None of the artifacts I've taken were stolen that I know of, and I've only ever killed when my life was on the line. And, even then, I had a hard time with it!"

Adrian would watch them before soon turning and heading back inside. He hadn't enjoyed being away from his wife's side, especially now, given the circumstance. So, needless to say, he'd return to the clinic. Though, he couldn't help but stop once he heard Alison and the others. His brow lifting as he took a peek into the room.

"As long as you have your good, golden heart that Dad and Mom loved so much, i don't care. You, happy, means the world to us, little sis. Don't ever think differently." She patted Chloe's head as Graham let her down. Graham then waved to Adrian. "Heyyy Adriana."

"As long as you have your good, golden heart that Dad and Mom loved so much, i don't care. You, happy, means the world to us, little sis. Don't ever think differently." She patted Chloe's head as Graham let her down. Graham then waved to Adrian. "Heyyy Adriana."

Chloe gently exhaled, mostly in relief as she'd manage a smile from the acceptance. "Thank you, Alison..." Her grateful reply would go, soon hugging her older sister before glancing over to see Adrian. Reaver turning his head before then turning his wheelchair a bit more than it had been before - soon also waving.

"Hello." Adrian blinked, keeping his brow quirked out of sheer curiosity. "Did I miss something?"

Chloe gently exhaled, mostly in relief as she'd manage a smile from the acceptance. "Thank you, Alison..." Her grateful reply would go, soon hugging her older sister before glancing over to see Adrian. Reaver turning his head before then turning his wheelchair a bit more than it had been before - soon also waving.

"Hello." Adrian blinked, keeping his brow quirked out of sheer curiosity. "Did I miss something?"

"Chole's a pirate!" Graham shouted.

"Chole's a pirate!" Graham shouted.

"GRAHAM!" Chloe whined, rubbing her face. Reaver snickering softly.

Stepping into the room, Adrian couldn't help but smirk slightly as he pocketed his hands. "That doesn't surprise me. In fact, that explains the presence of the pirate ship at the hidden part of the docks."

Chloe paused, peeking over her hands. "... Wait, you found it!? How'd y' find it!?"

Adrian snorted, laughing gently soon after as he made his way over - ruffling her hair. "Y' can't hide ships from the King, Chloe. I've got eyes pretty much everywhere. Besides... it's a bit hard t' hide a large ship like that, in the first place. In all honesty, I'm a bit glad t' find out it belongs t' someone I trust, rather than someone actually here t' steal something. Hell, I even thought it was Ruvik's, once I saw him on the docks! Thought he really WAS a pirate, for a second."

"GRAHAM!" Chloe whined, rubbing her face. Reaver snickering softly.

Stepping into the room, Adrian couldn't help but smirk slightly as he pocketed his hands. "That doesn't surprise me. In fact, that explains the presence of the pirate ship at the hidden part of the docks."

Chloe paused, peeking over her hands. "... Wait, you found it!? How'd y' find it!?"

Adrian snorted, laughing gently soon after as he made his way over - ruffling her hair. "Y' can't hide ships from the King, Chloe. I've got eyes pretty much everywhere. Besides... it's a bit hard t' hide a large ship like that, in the first place. In all honesty, I'm a bit glad t' find out it belongs t' someone I trust, rather than someone actually here t' steal something. Hell, I even thought it was Ruvik's, once I saw him on the docks! Thought he really WAS a pirate, for a second."

"He seems to got an eye for it. Ewwwwwwwww, that was not a Dad joke, i swear!" Graham shuddered.

"He seems to got an eye for it. Ewwwwwwwww, that was not a Dad joke, i swear!" Graham shuddered.

Adrian blinked, grinning as he looked to Graham. "I think it was."

Reaver squinted at Adrian, staring. "You stay away from him with yer infectious dad jokes! It's bad enough you do them."

Adrian blinked, grinning as he looked to Graham. "I think it was."

Reaver squinted at Adrian, staring. "You stay away from him with yer infectious dad jokes! It's bad enough you do them."

"Help me, Rea! He's infected me! I think . . . i think i can see the light." Graham dropped and laid his head on Reaver's lap, softly. "Always remember to never speak of the Dad jokes. Run from them, Rea. Run." Graham stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes. Alison giggled, rolling her eyes. "You are really a character, Gram-Gram." He awoke, giving a thumbs up with a smile.

"Help me, Rea! He's infected me! I think . . . i think i can see the light." Graham dropped and laid his head on Reaver's lap, softly. "Always remember to never speak of the Dad jokes. Run from them, Rea. Run." Graham stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes. Alison giggled, rolling her eyes. "You are really a character, Gram-Gram." He awoke, giving a thumbs up with a smile.

"Sugar bear nooooo!" Reaver would dramatically cry, leaning forward as he stroked Graham's hair. "You shall be avenged." following this, he snickered while watching the thumbs up. Adrian snickering and shaking his head. Soon pausing before snapping his fingers in remembrance.

"Ah! Before I forget; just so y' know, we've seemed to have gained new allies. Albeit, it's late, but I'm just letting you all know so y' don't feel uneasy if y' spot their nearby camp."

"Sugar bear nooooo!" Reaver would dramatically cry, leaning forward as he stroked Graham's hair. "You shall be avenged." following this, he snickered while watching the thumbs up. Adrian snickering and shaking his head. Soon pausing before snapping his fingers in remembrance.

"Ah! Before I forget; just so y' know, we've seemed to have gained new allies. Albeit, it's late, but I'm just letting you all know so y' don't feel uneasy if y' spot their nearby camp."

"New allies? Who are they?" Graham asked.

"New allies? Who are they?" Graham asked.

"They call themselves the LionClan. From what I've heard, Buh'roham had sent for them." Adrian would reply, straightening his posture a tad in the process. "Given the situation, I figured it wouldn't hurt to poses as many allies as we can."

"They call themselves the LionClan. From what I've heard, Buh'roham had sent for them." Adrian would reply, straightening his posture a tad in the process. "Given the situation, I figured it wouldn't hurt to poses as many allies as we can."

"That is true. The more the merrier. Is there still blighters left?"

Adrian shook his head. "Fortunately, no. At least, not around here. The last of them seemed to have retreated with the others."

"Thank the Gods and Goddesses above. I can not go for another battle. I'm lethargic and ready for more naps with my Rea."

"Thank the Gods and Goddesses above. I can not go for another battle. I'm lethargic and ready for more naps with my Rea."

"Awwww." Chloe cooed, a smile on her face as she shifted on her feet.

"I can't go fer another fight, either... for obvious reasons." Reaver huffed, but gave a smirk as he slowly leaned back with a slight grimace following the stinging pain in his side that would trail behind the action.

"Awwww." Chloe cooed, a smile on her face as she shifted on her feet.

"I can't go fer another fight, either... for obvious reasons." Reaver huffed, but gave a smirk as he slowly leaned back with a slight grimace following the stinging pain in his side that would trail behind the action.

"You're damn right you're not." Graham patted Reaver's hair.

"You're damn right you're not." Graham patted Reaver's hair.

Reaver flicked an ear at the patting, glancing to Graham with a small smile before he huffed and rubbed his face. "Still can't believe I was sloppy enough t' get injured in the first place."

Reaver flicked an ear at the patting, glancing to Graham with a small smile before he huffed and rubbed his face. "Still can't believe I was sloppy enough t' get injured in the first place."

"Hey, you said that Zuzu wasn't my fault. So this isn't yours either. No one's perfect, right? You said something similar to that." Graham pouted, still resting his chin on Reaver's legs/lap.

"Hey, you said that Zuzu wasn't my fault. So this isn't yours either. No one's perfect, right? You said something similar to that." Graham pouted, still resting his chin on Reaver's legs/lap.

"I suppose so..." he huffed, gently stroking Graham's hair once more. "But I still can't help but feel foolish fer it... and a bit reckless."

"I suppose so..." he huffed, gently stroking Graham's hair once more. "But I still can't help but feel foolish fer it... and a bit reckless."

"So do i. I guess we just make silly accidents, huh? Thank the Gods and Goddesses above that we have each other."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back