• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ma'Jindarr bowed respectfully. "Thank you my lady. I shall except your hospitality." He entered the magnificent building. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Malvo, whom kept her welcoming expression, glanced to Dei-Loki. "My guess he's in the hospital wing?"

Dei-Loki shakily exhaled as he'd then nod - walking ahead once more as Malvo would follow. Something had brought the two back here, it was more than just the idea of a missed fight... it was more... far more. A shift in the family, and a significant one, at that. 

Although, just as they entered the hall, Dei-Loki lifted his brows to see Rika and the other demonic, energy spilling dire wolves. And, though he didn't know the others personally... he did know Rika. With a grin, he'd outstretch his arms to the female wolf as his tail would wag. "Rika!"

Rika looked up, the others doing the same as she'd then quickly rush over -tackling the 4'10 wolven male to the ground whilst happily licking his face. Dei-Loki laughed, ruffling her fur as Malvo watched with a grin of her own. And, as soon as she'd reach over, Rika tackled her, as well while the other wolves watched from by the doorway.

"It will, because I honestly believe he's changed... I mean, hell. He even dropped his Blight General status, from what I've been told..."

During this, Rika and the others would glance back and forth between them before one by one slowly exiting the room.

Graham sighed, rubbing his face as he paced around the room. "If he ever ever fucking hurts you. Instead of shanking him, i'm going to make him wish that he was dead, do you understand? If he fucks up ONE time, i will rip him apart and put him back together. But, if he truly makes you happy, . . . then i guess . . . i can give him a chance. But! Just know, that i'm going to be a piece of shit to him for the rest of the time that you two are together. And if he hurts you, and once i drive him to insanity, you can come into my arms, and be my baby sister, and i'll never bring up dating someone again. Sounds like a good plan, right?" He looked around to the faces of the room. 

Graham sighed, rubbing his face as he paced around the room. "If he ever ever fucking hurts you. Instead of shanking him, i'm going to make him wish that he was dead, do you understand? If he fucks up ONE time, i will rip him apart and put him back together. But, if he truly makes you happy, . . . then i guess . . . i can give him a chance. But! Just know, that i'm going to be a piece of shit to him for the rest of the time that you two are together. And if he hurts you, and once i drive him to insanity, you can come into my arms, and be my baby sister, and i'll never bring up dating someone again. Sounds like a good plan, right?" He looked around to the faces of the room. 

Chloe sighed softly, but nodded as she'd turn her palms out and slightly raise her arms. "... Yeah, sounds like a plan..."

Reaver flicked an ear, leaning back as he folded his arms at his chest with a sigh. "I get to make him into a torch after, as well."

Ma'Jindarr couldn't help laughing  as the short male was bowled over. It seemed this household was quite relaxed, unlike many other royal people. He liked these people, it helped that these two looked partly Canine. He was unsurprised but glad to see these Direwolves were seemingly friendly. "Well! It seems I'm not the first of my kind to set paw in these halls! Who might you be friends?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe sighed softly, but nodded as she'd turn her palms out and slightly raise her arms. "... Yeah, sounds like a plan..."

Reaver flicked an ear, leaning back as he folded his arms at his chest with a sigh. "I get to make him into a torch after, as well."

Graham roped Chloe into a hug with his arm and kissed the top of her head.  "I just worry about you, all of you. And, he can change. I'll give him that, but it's hard to. It's like drugs to a drug addict. Killers always have that thirst for killing somewhere deep down in them. But, if it makes you happy, then go ahead and date him. But i mean it, Chloe. If he ever even lays a fucking hand on you, i'll make him beg for death. Do you understand me? Tell me if he ever EVER hurts you. Never lie to me."

Ma'Jindarr couldn't help laughing  as the short male was bowled over. It seemed this household was quite relaxed, unlike many other royal people. He liked these people, it helped that these two looked partly Canine. He was unsurprised but glad to see these Direwolves were seemingly friendly. "Well! It seems I'm not the first of my kind to set paw in these halls! Who might you be friends?" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki continued to ruffle Rika's fur, listening as he both grinned and laughed.

Death, stepping forward, spoke in their native tongue. "Our pack goes by many names, but we are simply Tromluí - Nightmare. Guardians of Fórrelden's forests, dire wolves of legend, and ruled by our King, and fellow Dire Wolf, Reaver Pearce Alaois."

Stepping forward, Conquest would nod before also speaking in the native tongue. "We arrived moments before the battle had begun, prior to the call that was sent out to us. I am Conquest, this is Death, the female is Rika and back there we have War and Famine."

Both War and Famine would nod in agreement, Dei-Loki quirking a brow. "... Yer uncle Reaver's wolves?" and, once they nodded, he soon stood and glanced to Rika. "Where is he? Is he alright?"

Rika glanced to both Dei-Loki and Malvo, gesturing for them to follow as she led the way back into the hospital room. Malvo and Dei-Loki quickly following.

Graham roped Chloe into a hug with his arm and kissed the top of her head.  "I just worry about you, all of you. And, he can change. I'll give him that, but it's hard to. It's like drugs to a drug addict. Killers always have that thirst for killing somewhere deep down in them. But, if it makes you happy, then go ahead and date him. But i mean it, Chloe. If he ever even lays a fucking hand on you, i'll make him beg for death. Do you understand me? Tell me if he ever EVER hurts you. Never lie to me."

Chloe gave a nod, tightly returning the hug. "Don't worry, I will. Thank you, Gram-Gram. Thank you for letting him have a chance..."

Reaver smiled softly as he watched, keeping his arms crossed before quirking a brow after realising the lack of wolves in the room.

Chloe gave a nod, tightly returning the hug. "Don't worry, I will. Thank you, Gram-Gram. Thank you for letting him have a chance..."

Reaver smiled softly as he watched, keeping his arms crossed before quirking a brow after realising the lack of wolves in the room.

"It's no problem, but remember. . . if he ever lays a hand on you, do not lie to me. Tell me the truth so that way it never gets . . . worse." Graham shuddered from the thought and gave another bear hug to Chloe.

"It's no problem, but remember. . . if he ever lays a hand on you, do not lie to me. Tell me the truth so that way it never gets . . . worse." Graham shuddered from the thought and gave another bear hug to Chloe.

Chloe nodded once more at that, once more returning the bear hug to the best of her ability. "I will. I promise I will."

Reaver continued to listen, though he'd turn and look towards the door as Rika came trotting in. "There ya are. Where did the others g--" Before he could finish, Reaver widened his eyes as both Dei and Malvo rushed in - and hugged him with enough force to push the wheelchair for back slightly. With a laugh, he hugged them in return. "I thought you both went back t' Midgard?"

Chloe nodded once more at that, once more returning the bear hug to the best of her ability. "I will. I promise I will."

Reaver continued to listen, though he'd turn and look towards the door as Rika came trotting in. "There ya are. Where did the others g--" Before he could finish, Reaver widened his eyes as both Dei and Malvo rushed in - and hugged him with enough force to push the wheelchair for back slightly. With a laugh, he hugged them in return. "I thought you both went back t' Midgard?"

Graham turned to Reaver and the twins. "Hey, be careful! We don't want to break Uncle Reaver. Like how someone undid my stitches when i was in the hospital." He squinted to Dei with a smile, ruffling his hair.

Graham turned to Reaver and the twins. "Hey, be careful! We don't want to break Uncle Reaver. Like how someone undid my stitches when i was in the hospital." He squinted to Dei with a smile, ruffling his hair.

Reaver chuckled gently as he kissed the twin's foreheads. Dei-Loki having then glanced over to Graham, loosening the embrace as he lowered an ear and pouted. "I didn't mean to! Y' know how worried I was!"

Reaver chuckled gently as he kissed the twin's foreheads. Dei-Loki having then glanced over to Graham, loosening the embrace as he lowered an ear and pouted. "I didn't mean to! Y' know how worried I was!"

"I know. I'm just givin' ya a hard time, kid. You got a good bear hug though. I know that for certain." He ruffled Dei's hair again and then looked to Reaver with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I know. I'm just givin' ya a hard time, kid. You got a good bear hug though. I know that for certain." He ruffled Dei's hair again and then looked to Reaver with a smile.

Dei-Loki's pout soon turned to a smile, laughing gently once his hair was ruffled. "I had a good teacher."

Reaver returned both the look and the smile, leaning back with a happy huff.

Dei-Loki's pout soon turned to a smile, laughing gently once his hair was ruffled. "I had a good teacher."

Reaver returned both the look and the smile, leaning back with a happy huff.

"You're damn right you do. So, Rea, how long do you have before you can get out of that thing anyways?"

"You're damn right you do. So, Rea, how long do you have before you can get out of that thing anyways?"

Reaver lifted a brow. "A few days, if I don't pull anything, anyways."

"You'd better be good, then. No wandering the halls like ya normally do when yer hurt." Malvo squinted in Reaver's direction. Reaver then laughed again.

"Don't worry. Good ol' uncle grizzly bear over there has it covered. Trust me."

Reaver lifted a brow. "A few days, if I don't pull anything, anyways."

"You'd better be good, then. No wandering the halls like ya normally do when yer hurt." Malvo squinted in Reaver's direction. Reaver then laughed again.

"Don't worry. Good ol' uncle grizzly bear over there has it covered. Trust me."

"Yup! I told him that he can spend his hospital days alone in bed if he didn't behave." 

Ma'Jindarr relished the chance to speak in the native tongue. "Ahh! The legends are true then. The elite pack, the Guardians, the Wolf King. Unfortunately my people arrived a bit late, apologies for that. We ran into a Blighter cell on the way, they won't be a problem any longer. I must say it's good to speak to my own kind for once. I've been traveling a with Humans for quite a while." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Ma'Jindarr relished the chance to speak in the native tongue. "Ahh! The legends are true then. The elite pack, the Guardians, the Wolf King. Unfortunately my people arrived a bit late, apologies for that. We ran into a Blighter cell on the way, they won't be a problem any longer. I must say it's good to speak to my own kind for once. I've been traveling a with Humans for quite a while." 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"That bit of aid is very much appreciated." Conquest would grin, Death giving a nod of agreement.

"You're one of the allies the High King of Engranussia spoke of, then?"

"Yes sirree. He listens well. That's why i love him so much." Graham kissed Reaver's temple and grinned.

Reaver grinned at that, managing to kiss Graham's chin before reaching over and gently taking his hand in his own. "Seeeeeeeeee? I told ya it's one of the things I'm good for."

"Yeah. One of your many, many amazing qualities." 

With a bright smile, Reaver's tail would wag. Malvo awwwing as she'd watched.

"Oh! We met yer wolves Dire Wolf King." Dei-Loki smiled widely, glancing to Reaver - whom cocked a brow and grinned.

"Aaaah, who would have known? Not me, that's fer sure."

"I knew it had t' be something the moment ya told us the story about Rika. Dire Wolves don't just take to people without a reason." Malvo spoke, holding a wide smile of her own as she rocked on her feet.

Ma'Jindarr smiled back. "Indeed. To some we are the Paladin Order, to others LionClan. The order was established by Buh'roham Jarho, starting with his inner circle. I joined after a war my pack fought with DireTigers. The LionClan, back in its infancy, assisted my people. I was chosen to travel with them and learn of the world. The Order is made of many people of varying talents. I pray this war will soon be over, in our favor hopefully. I say, they look excited." He causally mentioned the sounds of relief and love. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

With a bright smile, Reaver's tail would wag. Malvo awwwing as she'd watched.

"Oh! We met yer wolves Dire Wolf King." Dei-Loki smiled widely, glancing to Reaver - whom cocked a brow and grinned.

"Aaaah, who would have known? Not me, that's fer sure."

"I knew it had t' be something the moment ya told us the story about Rika. Dire Wolves don't just take to people without a reason." Malvo spoke, holding a wide smile of her own as she rocked on her feet.

"Unless they're your Uncle. I mean, you do gotta have a strong soul to endure dire wolves as soldiers, so it would make sense for Reaver to be . . The Dire Wolf King!"

Ma'Jindarr smiled back. "Indeed. To some we are the Paladin Order, to others LionClan. The order was established by Buh'roham Jarho, starting with his inner circle. I joined after a war my pack fought with DireTigers. The LionClan, back in its infancy, assisted my people. I was chosen to travel with them and learn of the world. The Order is made of many people of varying talents. I pray this war will soon be over, in our favor hopefully. I say, they look excited." He causally mentioned the sounds of relief and love. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"I recall hearing of the battle with the DireTigers. You all fought well." Death commented.

"They have every right to be excited. I look at this past encounter as a victory. Keep vigilant, fight valiantly, and the next one shall also be a victory." War would boldly state.

"Very optimistic of you, brother." Conquest brought up, War flashing his teeth with a grin as his eyes would close. 

"This is what we need, isn't it? Keep it optimistic, and hold onto your determination."

"Unless they're your Uncle. I mean, you do gotta have a strong soul to endure dire wolves as soldiers, so it would make sense for Reaver to be . . The Dire Wolf King!"

"ALL HAIL THE DIRE WOLF KING!Dei-Loki and Malvo would shout, tossing their fists into the air before crossing them at their chests in an 'x' formation - bowing respectfully as they tried their damnedest not to burst into fits of laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back