• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Ayee! Get off the injured man." Graham picked up Rika and set her back down on the ground. "Don't even think about sassing me, Missy or i'll take away your doggie treat cake." He squinted, but then soon smiled, petting the spot between her ears. "Wooooooooooow, they're all so beautiful."

Rika blinked as she was lifted, glancing up to Graham. She'd been about to huff, but stopped herself following the warning. Her eyes soon closing while she was patted. Her tail having wagged.

Reaver sighed in relief the moment Rika was lifted. Though, he couldn't help but smile as he'd glance over to her - and then to Alison. "Y' should see them in action."

Rika blinked as she was lifted, glancing up to Graham. She'd been about to huff, but stopped herself following the warning. Her eyes soon closing while she was patted. Her tail having wagged.

Reaver sighed in relief the moment Rika was lifted. Though, he couldn't help but smile as he'd glance over to her - and then to Alison. "Y' should see them in action."

"Good girl!" He smirked before standing back up. "Oh, i wish! I bet they fight like true beasts."

"Good girl!" He smirked before standing back up. "Oh, i wish! I bet they fight like true beasts."

"They do! And they're very loyal. Though, I still feel bad that some of them took the hits for me." Reaver huffed, Chloe smiling as she watched them all.

"That's what soldiers do for a King. Besides, they all seem to have recovered fairly quickly, if that's the case."

"They do! And they're very loyal. Though, I still feel bad that some of them took the hits for me." Reaver huffed, Chloe smiling as she watched them all.

"That's what soldiers do for a King. Besides, they all seem to have recovered fairly quickly, if that's the case."

"And they did a good job at that. Only one got affected for a short time, right Famine?" He looked to the wolf.

"And they did a good job at that. Only one got affected for a short time, right Famine?" He looked to the wolf.

Famine huffed in agreement to Graham at that, licking over his muzzle as he ignored War's stare.

Reaver watched, ruffling Death's fur as he held onto a grin. "It'll certainly be interesting having them roam about the palace, that's fer certain... If they choose t' stick around, that is."

Famine huffed in agreement to Graham at that, licking over his muzzle as he ignored War's stare.

Reaver watched, ruffling Death's fur as he held onto a grin. "It'll certainly be interesting having them roam about the palace, that's fer certain... If they choose t' stick around, that is."

"I hope they do. It'll be a nice to have more family." He petted Rika's neck.

"I hope they do. It'll be a nice to have more family." He petted Rika's neck.

"I second that opinion." Reaver agreed, Rika playfully nipping at Graham's hand in a playful notion.

Chloe smiled as she watched. Soon huffing as she snickered and glanced to Reaver. "Hard t' believe you were afraid of these guys. Sure they're big, but they seem so lovable."

"I second that opinion." Reaver agreed, Rika playfully nipping at Graham's hand in a playful notion.

Chloe smiled as she watched. Soon huffing as she snickered and glanced to Reaver. "Hard t' believe you were afraid of these guys. Sure they're big, but they seem so lovable."

"Oh trust me. At first, they were pretty fearful because Reaver didn't know how to really work hand in paw with them. But now. . . they all finally learned that they shouldn't be fearful of each other and that working as a team means the more powerful they truly are."

"Oh trust me. At first, they were pretty fearful because Reaver didn't know how to really work hand in paw with them. But now. . . they all finally learned that they shouldn't be fearful of each other and that working as a team means the more powerful they truly are."

Chloe blinked, nodding to that before having grinned and placed her hands behind her head. "Well, Reavy, it's good ya finally did, then. And just think, it could've been done so much sooner!"

Reaver blinked, scoffing as he crossed his arms and pouted in a teasing nature. "Well, excuse me fer working at my own pace." 

Chloe blinked, nodding to that before having grinned and placed her hands behind her head. "Well, Reavy, it's good ya finally did, then. And just think, it could've been done so much sooner!"

Reaver blinked, scoffing as he crossed his arms and pouted in a teasing nature. "Well, excuse me fer working at my own pace." 

"Slooooooooooooooow pace. I"m kidding! I"m kidding! Baby, i'm kidding!" He teased as he kissed Reaver's temple. Alison smiled. "Maker's breath. I'm going to have to get use to that. To all of this."

"Slooooooooooooooow pace. I"m kidding! I"m kidding! Baby, i'm kidding!" He teased as he kissed Reaver's temple. Alison smiled. "Maker's breath. I'm going to have to get use to that. To all of this."

Reaver blinked, soon squinting as he'd playfully glare at Graham. "Ya should feel lucky I can't get outta this wheelchair." however, he then grinned before turning his head, leaning up and kissing Graham's cheek to return the gesture.

Chloe nodded in agreement to that, smiling as she'd watch the two lovebirds before then glancing to her sister. "How long you planning on staying?"

Reaver blinked, soon squinting as he'd playfully glare at Graham. "Ya should feel lucky I can't get outta this wheelchair." however, he then grinned before turning his head, leaning up and kissing Graham's cheek to return the gesture.

Chloe nodded in agreement to that, smiling as she'd watch the two lovebirds before then glancing to her sister. "How long you planning on staying?"

Graham snickered and then looked to Alison. "I'll stay until Zuzana and Reaver are well and on their feet again. Afterwards, i'll go back home. After all, i am a mother and a wife."

Graham snickered and then looked to Alison. "I'll stay until Zuzana and Reaver are well and on their feet again. Afterwards, i'll go back home. After all, i am a mother and a wife."

Reaver kept his grin, soon looking to Alison, as well.

"Awww, ya left the others back home?" Chloe huffed, watching her.

"Well i couldn't just bring them over, they have school to go to and William has work as an officer."

"Yeah, I suppose that's true..." Chloe huffed once more, but no sooner grinned. "Try and see if you can bring them, next time!" She'd then loose her grin, letting it fall slightly as she closed her eyes - rubbing the back of her head. "And... since you're here, I suppose I've got something t' tell ya."

"Yeah, I suppose that's true..." Chloe huffed once more, but no sooner grinned. "Try and see if you can bring them, next time!" She'd then loose her grin, letting it fall slightly as she closed her eyes - rubbing the back of her head. "And... since you're here, I suppose I've got something t' tell ya."

"I will. What is it?" 

A guard knocks on the hospital door to the Queen's room. He addresses the King. "Your Majesty! There is an army approaching! They bear the Lion's crest, like that Cat fellow." 

IMG_0062.PNG

A trumpet resounds across the area. A chanting can be heard. 

"Faal Am! Faal Am! 

Fah faal Am mu krif! 

Faal Zeymahzin do Faal Am 

yorrick nau! 

Marching feet march in rhythm to the chants. 

The Paladin Order has arrived. 

A guard knocks on the hospital door to the Queen's room. He addresses the King. "Your Majesty! There is an army approaching! They bear the Lion's crest, like that Cat fellow." 

A trumpet resounds across the area. A chanting can be heard. 

"Faal Am! Faal Am! 

Fah faal Am mu krif! 

Faal Zeymahzin do Faal Am 

yorrick nau! 

Marching feet march in rhythm to the chants. 

The Paladin Order has arrived. 

Adrian would look up at this, soon slowly standing as he'd glance to Zuzana. "I'll only be a moment."

Valerie would blink, turning her attention to her older brother. "Shall I come along?"

Adrian shook his head. "Stay here and watch over Zuzu, please. I've got enough guards to ensure nothing happens." And, witnessing an understanding nod from his sister, he'd softly kiss Zuzana's temple - smiling to her before he'd then follow the guard out.

Buh'roham heard the sound of his own Warriors marching to the castle. "Finally," he said under his breath, "They're here." Buh'roham strapped his armor with the Lion's Crest on it and walked out to meet them. He met the King and a guard on the way. "Good morning, your Majesty." He said with a bow. "I'm happy to state: Backup has arrived." He led the way to the outside. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

@zenreaper

With a deep breath, Chloe soon lowered her hand to her side. "Well... It's... I'm a pirate..."

"You're a what? I can't hear you, Chloe. I don't have supersonic hearing like these wolves over here." She pointed to Reaver and the wolves.

Buh'roham heard the sound of his own Warriors marching to the castle. "Finally," he said under his breath, "They're here." Buh'roham strapped his armor with the Lion's Crest on it and walked out to meet them. He met the King and a guard on the way. "Good morning, your Majesty." He said with a bow. "I'm happy to state: Backup has arrived." He led the way to the outside. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

@zenreaper

"A bit late."  Adrian would comment in the form of a light joke, heading out with him as his crimson eyes glanced ahead.

"You're a what? I can't hear you, Chloe. I don't have supersonic hearing like these wolves over here." She pointed to Reaver and the wolves.

Chloe grimaced, keeping her eyes closed as she spoke a bit louder. "I'm a pirate."

Before them stand thousand upon thousand battle ready soldiers, medics, various adventurer looking types, all with the Lion's Crest. One of the Soldiers at the front stepped forward. 

IMG_0071.JPG

"We seek council with the High King of Engranussia!" He shouted across the gap between them. 

Before them stand thousand upon thousand battle ready soldiers, medics, various adventurer looking types, all with the Lion's Crest. One of the Soldiers at the front stepped forward. 

"We seek council with the High King of Engranussia!" He shouted across the gap between them. 

Adrian, lifting his brow, watched the armoured male whom had stepped forward. "Here before you, he stands." He spoke, folding his hands behind his back. A guard on either side of him, as well as two paired together in the back. "You are allies to Buh'roham, no doubt?"

"Allies and old friends. In some cases family. We were summoned by the Grandmaster of our order: Buh'roham Jarho, direct descendent of the Lion himself. We are here to fight the fight of prophecy, for the future of this planet, and all the others. We offer our services to the King. Among us are Warriors, doctors, adventurers, Mages, and so many more. Do you accept the help...

of LionClan?" 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back