• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Adrian ran his fingers along his eyes again, giving a deep sniffle before loudly exhaling through his nose. "What? AH, the... sappy sad music. Yeah. Hate the sappiness. Please don't pat me..." He rolled his shoulder to get Reaver to stop, Reaver having pulled back with furrowed brows.

"... Y'sure it's just the music that's wrong?"

"YES, I'm sure." Adrian snapped, though an instant look of regret and apology washed over the already pained look he had. He'd turn his chair back around to stare at the desk. "Just... I'm fine, okay? No need t' think otherwise."

"Adrian." He said sternly, looking down at the male, straight into his eyes, into his souuuuuuuul.

"Adrian." He said sternly, looking down at the male, straight into his eyes, into his souuuuuuuul.

Adrian stared to Graham for a moment, closing his eyes soon after as he'd sigh heavily. "I'm... thinking, alright? Sitting alone inside my head with all the things I've done, all I've lost, regrets, pain. There. Does this answer satisfy you both? If it does, y' can kindly take yer leave now." Adrian growled, tear stained eyes glaring at the two. His tone harsh, though it was only to defend and push after the reveal of... feels and dark thoughts, I suppose.

Adrian stared to Graham for a moment, closing his eyes soon after as he'd sigh heavily. "I'm... thinking, alright? Sitting alone inside my head with all the things I've done, all I've lost, regrets, pain. There. Does this answer satisfy you both? If it does, y' can kindly take yer leave now." Adrian growled, tear stained eyes glaring at the two. His tone harsh, though it was only to defend and push after the reveal of... feels and dark thoughts, I suppose.

Graham looked to Reaver before walking over, somewhat picking Adrian up before hugging him. "I know you don't like hugging, but even the most strongest of men need a hug."

Graham looked to Reaver before walking over, somewhat picking Adrian up before hugging him. "I know you don't like hugging, but even the most strongest of men need a hug."

Reaver returned the look before no sooner moving to do the same. Adrian widened his eyes at the action, flailing to try and free himself for a moment before giving in and leaning into the hug once that throbbing feeling in his chest returned to haunt him with watery eyes.

Reaver returned the look before no sooner moving to do the same. Adrian widened his eyes at the action, flailing to try and free himself for a moment before giving in and leaning into the hug once that throbbing feeling in his chest returned to haunt him with watery eyes.
Graham then patted his back. "Y'wanna go take a nap?"

(WHEN DID GRAHAM TURN INTO ME AND ADRIAN TURN INTO YOU!? NEVERMIND WE"RE THEIR CREATORS AFTER ALL! WHY AM I YELLING!?)

Graham then patted his back. "Y'wanna go take a nap?"

(WHEN DID GRAHAM TURN INTO ME AND ADRIAN TURN INTO YOU!? NEVERMIND WE"RE THEIR CREATORS AFTER ALL! WHY AM I YELLING!?)

(I DON'T KNOW.
BUT NOW I'M ALSO YELLING.)

Adrian sighed, nodding as he'd, AGAIN, clear his eyes with his finger and thumb. "Yeah, I... could definitely use one..."

(I DON'T KNOW.
BUT NOW I'M ALSO YELLING.)

Adrian sighed, nodding as he'd, AGAIN, clear his eyes with his finger and thumb. "Yeah, I... could definitely use one..."
(IT"S FUN TO YELL!)

Graham slowly let him go, still patting his back. "Let's go put you back to bed. You need it a lot."

(IT"S FUN TO YELL!)

Graham slowly let him go, still patting his back. "Let's go put you back to bed. You need it a lot."

(LOUD NOISES.)

Reaver let him go, as well. Adrian having sighed as he dropped his hand back to his side - a nod to follow. "Thank you..."

(NOW
ADRIAN REALLY IS ME. XD )

(LOUD NOISES.)

Reaver let him go, as well. Adrian having sighed as he dropped his hand back to his side - a nod to follow. "Thank you..."

(NOW
ADRIAN REALLY IS ME. XD )

(WE"RE CHANGING! XD)

"No problem. Have a nice nap, Adrian." He pushed him farther to the door.

(WE"RE CHANGING! XD)

"No problem. Have a nice nap, Adrian." He pushed him farther to the door.

(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL. ;w; )

Adrian took a few steps towards the door before looking to Reaver. "Oh... by the way, I borrowed a couple photos y' had of mom and I copied 'em. The original ones are on my desk."

"Oh." Reaver blinked and tilted his head at this, glancing towards the photos while he'd gingerly take them, looking back over to Adrian soon after. A small smile on his face. "I'll put 'em back into the album. Sleep well, okay? Hurts when yer this sad."

Adrian returned the gesture with a nod and a weak smile, he then turned to the door frame - feeling the chipped wood before wandering out of the office.

(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL. ;w; )

Adrian took a few steps towards the door before looking to Reaver. "Oh... by the way, I borrowed a couple photos y' had of mom and I copied 'em. The original ones are on my desk."

"Oh." Reaver blinked and tilted his head at this, glancing towards the photos while he'd gingerly take them, looking back over to Adrian soon after. A small smile on his face. "I'll put 'em back into the album. Sleep well, okay? Hurts when yer this sad."

Adrian returned the gesture with a nod and a weak smile, he then turned to the door frame - feeling the chipped wood before wandering out of the office.

Graham sat against the desk, watching Adrian leave before turning to Reaver. "So I guess the reason why he got sad was because he went down memory lane?"

Graham sat against the desk, watching Adrian leave before turning to Reaver. "So I guess the reason why he got sad was because he went down memory lane?"

"I guess so." Reaver lowered an ear, glancing to the photos before moving to Graham's side, smiling and showing one of him being held by his mother as a baby. "And ya thought I was small when I got here?"

"I guess so." Reaver lowered an ear, glancing to the photos before moving to Graham's side, smiling and showing one of him being held by his mother as a baby. "And ya thought I was small when I got here?"

Graham awed loudly at the baby Reaver photo. "You're so small and adorable! Look at your chubby cheeeeeeeeeeeeeks!"

Graham awed loudly at the baby Reaver photo. "You're so small and adorable! Look at your chubby cheeeeeeeeeeeeeks!"

Reaver laughed at the reaction, flicking his ear. "Fun fact, apparently if y' tried to poke my cheeks in my teething years you'd nearly loose a finger, according t' my siblings... respectively so because of, y' know, tooth pain."

Reaver laughed at the reaction, flicking his ear. "Fun fact, apparently if y' tried to poke my cheeks in my teething years you'd nearly loose a finger, according t' my siblings... respectively so because of, y' know, tooth pain."

Graham groaned as his heart exploded. "Gods you're so fucking cute! I WANT MORE!"

Graham made the gimmie hands to the photo album. "Okay!"

"'s in the room. C'mon." Reaver gestured with a nod of his head, heading to walk out the door while simultaneously handing a couple more photos over to hold Graham over until then. "Surprised ya didn't accidentally find it."

"'s in the room. C'mon." Reaver gestured with a nod of his head, heading to walk out the door while simultaneously handing a couple more photos over to hold Graham over until then. "Surprised ya didn't accidentally find it."

"Well I never wanted to without your permission. I know how weird the family is with old photos. Which is weird because i love showing people how utterly cute I was back then!"

"Well I never wanted to without your permission. I know how weird the family is with old photos. Which is weird because i love showing people how utterly cute I was back then!"

Reaver snickered at that, glancing back with a wide, happy smile on his face. "Yeah, I knooow! Chubby cheek Graham is so cute!"

(HE IS.
HE REALLY, REALLY IS! AAAEH.)

Reaver snickered at that, glancing back with a wide, happy smile on his face. "Yeah, I knooow! Chubby cheek Graham is so cute!"

(HE IS.
HE REALLY, REALLY IS! AAAEH.)

(IT"S THE WORD CHUBBY AND BABY TOGETHER! IT JUST WORKS!)

Graham smiled proudly at that. "I'm an adorable baby!"

Graham walked in before looking around for the photo album. "I think you're the cutest baby though."

Reaver gasped at that. "... Nah, yer the cutest baby." He denied, heading in as he made it to the bed - crouching and pulling out the box he kept the photo album in, blinking soon after as he looked under to spot Rika and Death under the bed. "... That's not scary to look at in the dark." He snickered.

Reaver gasped at that. "... Nah, yer the cutest baby." He denied, heading in as he made it to the bed - crouching and pulling out the box he kept the photo album in, blinking soon after as he looked under to spot Rika and Death under the bed. "... That's not scary to look at in the dark." He snickered.

Graham quirked his brow and cocked his head. "You okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back