• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD AHHH I LOVE THEM!)

Graham stopped at the kitchen. "Should we get them something to then?"

( XD "BRUDDER!"

"I WILL END YOU.")

"I think it'd be a good idea, you know how they get when left out. Especially War." Reaver kissed Rika's nose, smiling when she licked his face before he set her down.

( XD "BRUDDER!"

"I WILL END YOU.")

"I think it'd be a good idea, you know how they get when left out. Especially War." Reaver kissed Rika's nose, smiling when she licked his face before he set her down.
(XD) "Then let's feed the whole family of furry babies! "

"Go get em', please? They'll throw a fit otherwise. "

"Ye'sir!" Reaver smiled, heading to the door in the kitchen before opening it and inhaling before stopping and looking down to the wolves already at the door. And, instead of shouting like he was going to previously, he spoke calmly. "We're making something nice fer you guys. C'mon." He grinned, moving out of the way as he'd watch War bolt inside first, Famine quickly following him while Conquest smirked and wandered in soon after.

"Ye'sir!" Reaver smiled, heading to the door in the kitchen before opening it and inhaling before stopping and looking down to the wolves already at the door. And, instead of shouting like he was going to previously, he spoke calmly. "We're making something nice fer you guys. C'mon." He grinned, moving out of the way as he'd watch War bolt inside first, Famine quickly following him while Conquest smirked and wandered in soon after.
"All of you hungry? "

Stopping at Graham's side, War barked in eager agreement - keeping sure that Graham stayed inbetween both himself and Famine, who'd also bark in agreement.

Graham snickered, "alright, so everyone gets a small cup of ice-cream, and a bone, sound good?"

Graham snickered, "alright, so everyone gets a small cup of ice-cream, and a bone, sound good?"

The wolves seemed to agree just out of unison, all of which eyeing Graham.

"The eagerness of my people is eerie." Reaver snickered at his own words, petting both Conquest and Rika before heading to Graham's side. "Y' gonna need any help?"

("MY PEOPLE"
XD )

The wolves seemed to agree just out of unison, all of which eyeing Graham.

"The eagerness of my people is eerie." Reaver snickered at his own words, petting both Conquest and Rika before heading to Graham's side. "Y' gonna need any help?"

("MY PEOPLE"
XD )

(XD HE SPEAKS FOR THE WOLVES! Lorax reference)

Graham snickered before nodding. "Yes please. The quicker we feed them the quicker we don't become food."

(XD HE SPEAKS FOR THE WOLVES! Lorax reference)

Graham snickered before nodding. "Yes please. The quicker we feed them the quicker we don't become food."

( XD )

Reaver nodded, quickly opening up the fridge to grab the doggie ice cream, Rika moving to peek into the freezer before huffing to Reaver. "Of course you get yer favourite! Who do you take me for!?"

( XD )

Reaver nodded, quickly opening up the fridge to grab the doggie ice cream, Rika moving to peek into the freezer before huffing to Reaver. "Of course you get yer favourite! Who do you take me for!?"

Graham went to the cupboard and gave each dog a big bone. He snickered, looking to Reaver and Rika. "Maybe she thinks your an alien?"

Graham went to the cupboard and gave each dog a big bone. He snickered, looking to Reaver and Rika. "Maybe she thinks your an alien?"

Reaver cocked his head at the thought, looking from Graham to Rika as he stood up with the ice cream. Rika having said nothing. "Oh wow. Well, I do love fpace."

"See? There's some logical reasoning behind it all." He snickered.

"Apparently so." Reaver remarked, watching the wolves enjoy the bones as he'd open the fairly large cups. Raising his brows when they all looked up in sync.

"You gave them the signal. The call as some would say." He grinned.

Reaver snickered, glancing to Graham. "Can y' help me distribute these? I feel like if I'm the only one I might loose a hand."

Reaver snickered, glancing to Graham. "Can y' help me distribute these? I feel like if I'm the only one I might loose a hand."

Graham laughed before nodding as he took half and handed them out to the wolves. "Remember kiddos! Don't steal each other's food or there will be severe consequences!"

Graham laughed before nodding as he took half and handed them out to the wolves. "Remember kiddos! Don't steal each other's food or there will be severe consequences!"

Reaver smiled, distributing the other half as he nodded in agreement to Graham's words. "And we aren't talking about the fights that break out because of it, either!"

Reaver smiled, distributing the other half as he nodded in agreement to Graham's words. "And we aren't talking about the fights that break out because of it, either!"

"And it's Death's turn to sleep on the bed with us, if any of you have a complaint, take it to your leader." He pointed at Reaver quickly with a grin.

"And it's Death's turn to sleep on the bed with us, if any of you have a complaint, take it to your leader." He pointed at Reaver quickly with a grin.

Reaver blinked from the eyes that darted to him, raising his hands slightly. "Complaints come after mealtime."

Reaver blinked from the eyes that darted to him, raising his hands slightly. "Complaints come after mealtime."

Graham snickered again, walking over to Reaver and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry, but you can actually talk to them, so who else would i have pointed to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back