• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD "You look so nice bathed in blood, Grumpytails."
"Thank y--"
Adrian: -breaks down the door- "DON'T MAKE ME GET MY GUN!" )

Reaver would tilt his head at that before shrugging, as well. "Maybe. Kinda like what magnets do when you try to put negative and negative t'gether."

(XD "I want to lick the blo-" "AND I WANT MASARU"S DEATH!" -he yells after breaking down a section of the wall-)

"That's a whooooole lot of negativity, no wonder why they don't get along."

(XD "I want to lick the blo-" "AND I WANT MASARU"S DEATH!" -he yells after breaking down a section of the wall-)

"That's a whooooole lot of negativity, no wonder why they don't get along."

( XD And Zuzu is in the background yellin' at Adrian to stop breaking the walls.)

Reaver nodded, sighing softly before smiling. "Maybe there'll be a Valhalla Day miracle?"

( XD And Zuzu is in the background yellin' at Adrian to stop breaking the walls.)

Reaver nodded, sighing softly before smiling. "Maybe there'll be a Valhalla Day miracle?"

(XD YES)

Graham shrugged, "maybe one of them will stop being so moody."

"Mayhe we could skate on that too. Man, now i want to make them jolly just to go ice-skating in shadowheim."

Reaver blinked and flailed. "Good news! Jolly or no, I can still try and freeze a portion of Shadowheim!"

"Wanna actually do this idea or were we just bullshitting?"

"OF COURSE I WANT TO! Y' know I'm always up fer travel!.. As long as we steer clear of the cells." Reaver furrowed his brows at the thought.

"OF COURSE I WANT TO! Y' know I'm always up fer travel!.. As long as we steer clear of the cells." Reaver furrowed his brows at the thought.

Graham smiled, "then let's go find this kid!" He lead up to Dei and Masaru's room, thinking that he'll be in there. He then knocked, "Ello?"

Graham smiled, "then let's go find this kid!" He lead up to Dei and Masaru's room, thinking that he'll be in there. He then knocked, "Ello?"

Reaver pointed to the ceiling, following after Graham.

Dei-Loki groaned tiredly, peeking over Masaru's shoulder with closed eyes. Clearing his throat, he spoke out. "'sup!?" He yanned.

Reaver pointed to the ceiling, following after Graham.

Dei-Loki groaned tiredly, peeking over Masaru's shoulder with closed eyes. Clearing his throat, he spoke out. "'sup!?" He yanned.

Masaru open his eyes before tossing over and curling his into Dei's chest as he huddled into himself. "I hate life."

Graham, on the other side of the door, asked, "is it okay if Reaver froze Shadowheim over for a bit?"

Masaru open his eyes before tossing over and curling his into Dei's chest as he huddled into himself. "I hate life."

Graham, on the other side of the door, asked, "is it okay if Reaver froze Shadowheim over for a bit?"

Dei-Loki patted Masaru's hair gently, running his fingers through the grumpy fox's hair as he rubbed his eye with a free hand as he'd tiredly groan from the question. "Yeah, j's give me a few t' get ready and I'll bring y'."

Dei-Loki patted Masaru's hair gently, running his fingers through the grumpy fox's hair as he rubbed his eye with a free hand as he'd tiredly groan from the question. "Yeah, j's give me a few t' get ready and I'll bring y'."

"Thaaaaaaank you, Dei. We'll be in the kitchen with a caramel topped ice-cream bowl ready for you." He then nodded to the kitchen for Reaver to go back to as he would follow suit.

Masaru whimpered, "don't leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave. I'm so comfy."

"Thaaaaaaank you, Dei. We'll be in the kitchen with a caramel topped ice-cream bowl ready for you." He then nodded to the kitchen for Reaver to go back to as he would follow suit.

Masaru whimpered, "don't leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave. I'm so comfy."

Reaver grinned, quickly following after Graham.

Dei-Loki quietly whined from the whimper, leaning forward as he kissed Masaru's head. "Can I get ya t' come with, with the promise of damned souls? Shadowheim has looooots~"

Reaver grinned, quickly following after Graham.

Dei-Loki quietly whined from the whimper, leaning forward as he kissed Masaru's head. "Can I get ya t' come with, with the promise of damned souls? Shadowheim has looooots~"

Graham quickly made Dei's bowl as a peace offering, waiting.

Masaru groaned, getting up, being the husk of his former self at the moment. "I'm so tiiiiiiiiiiiired. I don' think i can fetch any of them. Can you feeeeeeeed me?"

Graham quickly made Dei's bowl as a peace offering, waiting.

Masaru groaned, getting up, being the husk of his former self at the moment. "I'm so tiiiiiiiiiiiired. I don' think i can fetch any of them. Can you feeeeeeeed me?"

Reaver waited as well, hands behind his back as he grinned eagerly.

Dei-Loki blinked, kissing Masaru's cheek gently before getting out of bed - tossing on a shirt, as well as pants. "Fiiiiiine. You pick out the ones y' want then I'll chase 'em down, bring 'em back and tear out the soul to give you, myself. Sound good, laaaazyfox?" He snickered, smiling warmly to his tired companion.

Reaver waited as well, hands behind his back as he grinned eagerly.

Dei-Loki blinked, kissing Masaru's cheek gently before getting out of bed - tossing on a shirt, as well as pants. "Fiiiiiine. You pick out the ones y' want then I'll chase 'em down, bring 'em back and tear out the soul to give you, myself. Sound good, laaaazyfox?" He snickered, smiling warmly to his tired companion.

Masaru's tired smile beamed at that. "Yaaaaaaaah~." He sluggishly got changed ebfore going downsitars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back