• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru's tired smile beamed at that. "Yaaaaaaaah~." He sluggishly got changed ebfore going downsitars.

Fixing his hair, Dei-Loki stretched as he followed Masaru down. His eyes instantly locking on the ice cream once they got to the kitchen.

(I can feel Masarus happiness. It's not a lot, but oh boy is it there XD)

Masaru gasped, "you shouldn't have!"

Reaver handed over the food, snickering. "Least that could be done after disturbing sleep."

Meanwhile, Dei-Loki had already dove into the ice-cream like a predator on prey.

Reaver handed over the food, snickering. "Least that could be done after disturbing sleep."

Meanwhile, Dei-Loki had already dove into the ice-cream like a predator on prey.
Masaru took it with joy. "Thank you, truly. I'll kill whoever you need me to kill. "

(Reaver's achievement: hiring a hitman.)

Masaru took it with joy. "Thank you, truly. I'll kill whoever you need me to kill. "

(Reaver's achievement: hiring a hitman.)

( XD )

"I think I just hired a hitman." Reaver quirked a brow, snickering soon after.

Dei-Loki cleaned off his face, happily exhaling. "So, whaddya wanna freeze Shadowheim over for?.. Don't tell my dad about it, he'll think that means anything goes."

( XD )

"I think I just hired a hitman." Reaver quirked a brow, snickering soon after.

Dei-Loki cleaned off his face, happily exhaling. "So, whaddya wanna freeze Shadowheim over for?.. Don't tell my dad about it, he'll think that means anything goes."
"Ice skating! " Graham shouted happily.

"It started with Adrian's grumpiness to shadowheim ice skating rink. "

Reaver nodded in agreement, Dei-Loki having snickered at that.

"Anyways, should be fine. Just gotta keep away from the Shadow Hounds and such... As funny as it would be t' see the Shadow Father slipping on ice." Dei-Loki hopped off his seat, taking his bowl to the sink.

Reaver nodded in agreement, Dei-Loki having snickered at that.

"Anyways, should be fine. Just gotta keep away from the Shadow Hounds and such... As funny as it would be t' see the Shadow Father slipping on ice." Dei-Loki hopped off his seat, taking his bowl to the sink.
Masaru threw the styrofoam sushi plate into the trash.

Graham nodded, "of course we will, and he definitely won't know how to skate, so he'll definitely fall. "

Masaru threw the styrofoam sushi plate into the trash.

Graham nodded, "of course we will, and he definitely won't know how to skate, so he'll definitely fall. "

Heading to the door, Dei-Loki grinned. "Be a shame if someone put ice on his doorstep."

Reaver blinked a few times. "Troublemaker."

"Pshhh, annoying King Umbra is fun." Dei-Loki smiled, snickering.

Heading to the door, Dei-Loki grinned. "Be a shame if someone put ice on his doorstep."

Reaver blinked a few times. "Troublemaker."

"Pshhh, annoying King Umbra is fun." Dei-Loki smiled, snickering.

Masaru grinned, "I love the way his mind works."

Graham quirked his brow over to Masaru before nodding. "Yeah, even for a troublemaker, our little nephew makes a good one."

Masaru grinned, "I love the way his mind works."

Graham quirked his brow over to Masaru before nodding. "Yeah, even for a troublemaker, our little nephew makes a good one."

Dei-Loki, heading over to open the door, grinned over to Graham. "Helped in war. Plus, it made it fun."

Dei-Loki, heading over to open the door, grinned over to Graham. "Helped in war. Plus, it made it fun."

Graham snickered, "I remember when Curtis laid down in his bunk bed and was blown into the roof. We had clean-up chores to do for days."

Graham snickered, "I remember when Curtis laid down in his bunk bed and was blown into the roof. We had clean-up chores to do for days."

Dei-Loki snickered, as well. "AND! A very upset Curtis. Someone we could never get to laugh."

"I'm surrpised we didn't wake up with a knife by our throats."

"I honestly thought we would after the exploding latrine incident." Dei-Loki grinned at the memory as he opened the portal.

"I honestly thought we would after the exploding latrine incident." Dei-Loki grinned at the memory as he opened the portal.

Graham smiled before looking over at the portal. "We should've gotten a bit nicked, to be honest." He said as he went through, Masaru following after.

Graham smiled before looking over at the portal. "We should've gotten a bit nicked, to be honest." He said as he went through, Masaru following after.

(I don't have a picture, so you'll have to deal with just a description. Sorry. DX )

"I weirdly miss those days." Dei-Loki waited for Reaver to head through before he'd then follow into the fairly warm climate, setting foot on dark red soil hard enough to disturb the top layer - creating debris that danced around the ankles. The layer was several hues of red, which accented the black clouds that would block the moon - casting enough darkness upon themselves to look like intense storm clouds, yet nothing fell from them. Scattered about had been several half-destroyed houses, and a path that leads to a large, Gothic-esk castle. Hounds, laughs, and cries of agony heard in every direction, though most of the cries were heard from below. "Well, here we are! Just don't slip into the dark purple liquid in the distance, horrible place to be." Dei-Loki shuttered, motioning his head towards one of the large bodies of... whatever it was he was talking about.

(I don't have a picture, so you'll have to deal with just a description. Sorry. DX )

"I weirdly miss those days." Dei-Loki waited for Reaver to head through before he'd then follow into the fairly warm climate, setting foot on dark red soil hard enough to disturb the top layer - creating debris that danced around the ankles. The layer was several hues of red, which accented the black clouds that would block the moon - casting enough darkness upon themselves to look like intense storm clouds, yet nothing fell from them. Scattered about had been several half-destroyed houses, and a path that leads to a large, Gothic-esk castle. Hounds, laughs, and cries of agony heard in every direction, though most of the cries were heard from below. "Well, here we are! Just don't slip into the dark purple liquid in the distance, horrible place to be." Dei-Loki shuttered, motioning his head towards one of the large bodies of... whatever it was he was talking about.

(NO WORRIES! Beautiful description btw XD)

Masaru glanced at it. "Can i have a taste?"

Graham blinked, "you're so strange."

"Thanks, I get it from my Dad." Masaru nodded as he rocked back and forth on his feet.

(NO WORRIES! Beautiful description btw XD)

Masaru glanced at it. "Can i have a taste?"

Graham blinked, "you're so strange."

"Thanks, I get it from my Dad." Masaru nodded as he rocked back and forth on his feet.

(Thank you. I tried. ;w; )

Dei-Loki shook his head, use to the strangeness. "I wouldn't. I don't exactly know what it is, all I know is it just leaves y' feelin'... horrible. It's a pond of regret, as King Umbra puts it. In an extremely literal sense."

Reaver glanced about at it all before widening his eyes and pointing to one of the small jackal-looking creatures in the distance wearing a skull on its head. Fur black and red, and the eyes were nothing but glowing yellow orbs within pitch black sockets. "JAGWOFOCKLE!"

(I love the name I gave these creatures. I love it so much. XD )

(Thank you. I tried. ;w; )

Dei-Loki shook his head, use to the strangeness. "I wouldn't. I don't exactly know what it is, all I know is it just leaves y' feelin'... horrible. It's a pond of regret, as King Umbra puts it. In an extremely literal sense."

Reaver glanced about at it all before widening his eyes and pointing to one of the small jackal-looking creatures in the distance wearing a skull on its head. Fur black and red, and the eyes were nothing but glowing yellow orbs within pitch black sockets. "JAGWOFOCKLE!"

(I love the name I gave these creatures. I love it so much. XD )

(Jag-o-fockle- FOCKLE! XD almost sounds like a weird children's song.)

"Can I eat?" Masaru pointed at the critter.

"I never related to Masaru more than i do now." Graham stated.

(Jag-o-fockle- FOCKLE! XD almost sounds like a weird children's song.)

"Can I eat?" Masaru pointed at the critter.

"I never related to Masaru more than i do now." Graham stated.

(Yes. Yes it does. XD )

"Go ahead. If I could have the skull it's wearing after, though, that'd be a nice gift." Dei-Loki smirked.

"NOOO, DON'T KILL IT! ;-;" Reaver exclaimed.

( #PossessedByMalvo )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back