• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham snickered again, walking over to Reaver and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry, but you can actually talk to them, so who else would i have pointed to?"

Reaver huffed. "I would've translated!" Though, he no sooner smiled as he'd hug Graham's side.

Graham snickered, "it'll be quicker if you did it . .. and maybe we can get quicker to have some fun time as well." He waggled his brows.

Reaver blinked, patting Graham's chest with a snicker. "Yep. Still a hungry bear. Hongry."

Reaver blinked, patting Graham's chest with a snicker. "Yep. Still a hungry bear. Hongry."
"Can you blame me? I mean, look at you. You're like s'mores on a cold night, or double fudged chocolate ice-cream on a sunny day."

(FOOOOOOOOD! GLORIOUS FOOOOOOOOOD!)

"Can you blame me? I mean, look at you. You're like s'mores on a cold night, or double fudged chocolate ice-cream on a sunny day."

(FOOOOOOOOD! GLORIOUS FOOOOOOOOOD!)

Reaver grinned further at this, a slight blush on his face as he'd snicker. "I love y', Sugar Beah."

"And I love you, Rea." He gave a sweet smile before kissing his mate's temple once more.

Tail wagging, Reaver happily sighed at that before moving and kissing his cheek gently. "How much?"

Graham wrapped his arms back around Reaver. "That is how much I love you after all."

Reaver curled his tail, hugging Graham tightly in return. "You'd better be telling the truth." He joked, knowing he was.

Reaver curled his tail, hugging Graham tightly in return. "You'd better be telling the truth." He joked, knowing he was.
Graham crossed his heart with his finger. "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick ten billion needles in my eye. "

(IM GETTING 'UP' FLASHBACKS)

Graham crossed his heart with his finger. "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick ten billion needles in my eye. "

(IM GETTING 'UP' FLASHBACKS)

(-cri-)

Reaver smiled at that, nodding in acceptance as he'd then kiss Graham's cheek again.

Graham beamed at that. "Now, do you want ice cream as well? "

Reaver gave an instant, wide smile at that as he nodded. "Yes please!.. Not doggie ice cream, though. I may guiltily play fetch, but there's a fine line that's been drawn."

Reaver gave an instant, wide smile at that as he nodded. "Yes please!.. Not doggie ice cream, though. I may guiltily play fetch, but there's a fine line that's been drawn."
Graham laughed at that, "of course, Reaver. You're not your brother who literally eats anything raw or nasty. "

Graham laughed at that, "of course, Reaver. You're not your brother who literally eats anything raw or nasty. "

Reaver nodded, snickering. "I... don't know how that divide happened. Had to have been some sort of weird survival training dad and Alduin forced him through and it just stuck or something."

Reaver nodded, snickering. "I... don't know how that divide happened. Had to have been some sort of weird survival training dad and Alduin forced him through and it just stuck or something."
"Poor guy, at least he still eats food like us. . . And he's not entirely alone. Masaru does the same. "

"You'd think they'd get along great." Reaver remarked.

(Dei and his fucking instigating.
XD )
(XD Dei: "You're so hawt when you killed that one dude back there." "Thanks"
Adrian: "MASARU"S A DEAD MAN!")

Graham shrugged, "maybe because their grumpiness run against each other?"

(XD Dei: "You're so hawt when you killed that one dude back there." "Thanks"
Adrian: "MASARU"S A DEAD MAN!")

Graham shrugged, "maybe because their grumpiness run against each other?"

(XD "You look so nice bathed in blood, Grumpytails."
"Thank y--"
Adrian: -breaks down the door- "DON'T MAKE ME GET MY GUN!" )

Reaver would tilt his head at that before shrugging, as well. "Maybe. Kinda like what magnets do when you try to put negative and negative t'gether."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back