• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham quirked his brow and cocked his head. "You okay?"

Looking from under the bed to Graham, Reaver gestured to the two dire wolves. "Did you know we currently have two out of five glowing-eyed bundles of sass chilling out under our bed?"

(This sounds like an infomercial. XD )

Looking from under the bed to Graham, Reaver gestured to the two dire wolves. "Did you know we currently have two out of five glowing-eyed bundles of sass chilling out under our bed?"

(This sounds like an infomercial. XD )

(XD Ah yes I love that informercial. Gives me the creeps thinking about glowing eyed bundles of sass)

Graham quirked his brow before he snapped his fingers. "Let me gueeeeeeess... . is it Rika and . . . War? I know how he's trying to hide from Famine."

(XD Ah yes I love that informercial. Gives me the creeps thinking about glowing eyed bundles of sass)

Graham quirked his brow before he snapped his fingers. "Let me gueeeeeeess... . is it Rika and . . . War? I know how he's trying to hide from Famine."

Reaver sat up on the floor, shaking his head. "Not War, but Death."

Rika wiggled out from under the bed, shaking off the dust bunnies as she'd happily bark before flopping on Reaver's lap to peek under the bed at a grumpy-looking Death.

Reaver sat up on the floor, shaking his head. "Not War, but Death."

Rika wiggled out from under the bed, shaking off the dust bunnies as she'd happily bark before flopping on Reaver's lap to peek under the bed at a grumpy-looking Death.

Graham bent down low until he sat on his heels before whistling. "C'mere boy."

Graham bent down low until he sat on his heels before whistling. "C'mere boy."

Death growled quietly and stared at the group, moving enough to peek out from under the bed.

"Hey-o grumpy." Reaver smirked, but leaned forward to pat him, nonetheless.

Death growled quietly and stared at the group, moving enough to peek out from under the bed.

"Hey-o grumpy." Reaver smirked, but leaned forward to pat him, nonetheless.

"What's with you, Death? Do you want something? Maybe a nap?"
(CUDDLE THE DOODLE!)

"What's with you, Death? Do you want something? Maybe a nap?"
(CUDDLE THE DOODLE!)

Death huffed at that, glancing off to the side.

Reaver tilted his head. "Seem pretty grumpy fer someone who just had a nap. Rika, ya gotta move fer a sec, fuzzyboo." He patted Rika gently, waiting for her to get off of his lap before he'd then gently pull the large black dire wolf out from under the bed and onto his lap.

Death huffed at that, glancing off to the side.

Reaver tilted his head. "Seem pretty grumpy fer someone who just had a nap. Rika, ya gotta move fer a sec, fuzzyboo." He patted Rika gently, waiting for her to get off of his lap before he'd then gently pull the large black dire wolf out from under the bed and onto his lap.

Graham sat down beside Reaver and then patted his lap. "Come on, girl. You can be on my lap, but let us deal with Death first."

(What a awesome line.)

Graham sat down beside Reaver and then patted his lap. "Come on, girl. You can be on my lap, but let us deal with Death first."

(What a awesome line.)

(Truly. XD )

Rika slowly climbed onto Graham, plopping her large body on his lap while she watched Reaver stroke the fur of Death.

(Truly. XD )

Rika slowly climbed onto Graham, plopping her large body on his lap while she watched Reaver stroke the fur of Death.

Graham petted her head before looking to Death. "So, do you wanna talk to uuuuus, huh? Maybe tell us what's wrong?"

Graham petted her head before looking to Death. "So, do you wanna talk to uuuuus, huh? Maybe tell us what's wrong?"

Death grumbled at that, Reaver tsking as he leaned forward and kissed Death's head while he spoke. "I think you've been watching my brother too long. Well, whenever y' change yer mind."

Reaver nodded, looking to Graham as he'd gently continue to pat the large wolf. "Doesn't wanna talk about it."

"Do you at least want something? Maybe like ice-cream? I know that cheers me up." He used his other hand and petted Death between the ears.

"Do you at least want something? Maybe like ice-cream? I know that cheers me up." He used his other hand and petted Death between the ears.

Death seemed to perk a bit at the idea, Reaver grinning from the reaction as he watched the wolf.

"Yeah? Maybe a nice big juicy bone too? Maybe you can have your turn on the bed with us to cuddle?"

Death sat up at the offers, looking to Graham.

"I think y' perked his interest." Reaver grinned further, glancing up at the now sitting wolf and then to Graham.

Graham stretched as he got up. "Ah guys, you really aren't lap wolves anymore."

Rika barked in protest as Reaver snorted with a laugh. "Of course you'd object!" He stated huffing loudly before lifting Rika up and cradling her with the power of that good ol' Engranussian strength. "But that's because I can still lift the fuzzy baaaaaaaaby." Rika wagged her tail, licking Reaver's cheek.

Rika barked in protest as Reaver snorted with a laugh. "Of course you'd object!" He stated huffing loudly before lifting Rika up and cradling her with the power of that good ol' Engranussian strength. "But that's because I can still lift the fuzzy baaaaaaaaby." Rika wagged her tail, licking Reaver's cheek.

Graham snickered, "she is definitely still a baby. That's for sure." He went downstairs.

Graham snickered, "she is definitely still a baby. That's for sure." He went downstairs.

"A sassy baby." Reaver snickered, as well, while he followed after Graham with Rika still in his arms. Death quickly following as he'd been careful not to trip either of them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back