• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"What was that?"

(Every. single. time. XD)

( XD
My favourite of all time is still "juST BECAUSE THE BODIES WEREN'T FOUND, DOESN'T MAKE ME A MASS MURDERER.")

Reaver raised his brows, smiling innocently. "... Nothin'."

( XD
My favourite of all time is still "juST BECAUSE THE BODIES WEREN'T FOUND, DOESN'T MAKE ME A MASS MURDERER.")

Reaver raised his brows, smiling innocently. "... Nothin'."

(XD "YOU DON"T KNOW ME!")

Graham quirked his brow before shaking his head with a chuckle. "Always a strange one even now."

(XD "YOU DON"T KNOW ME!")

Graham quirked his brow before shaking his head with a chuckle. "Always a strange one even now."

( XD )

Reaver snickered at this. "... A strangeness that I dunno how ya put up with. But... thank ya fer doin' so."

Graham smiled at that, "i know, i'm so perfectly cheesy."

"Oh, the perfect-- PERFECT amount of cheesy, especially for me." Reaver agreed, kissing his fingers for added comedic effect. However, he'd no sooner pause and look over towards the sound of sad singing coming from the direction of Adrian's office.

Last edited:
"Oh, the perfect-- PERFECT amount of cheesy, especially for me." Reaver agreed, kissing his fingers for added comedic effect. However, he'd no sooner pause and look over towards the sound of sad singing coming from the direction of Adrian's office.

Graham quirked his brow at that, "I'm scared."

"Shooooould we go to it or is that a bad idea? Are we in a horror movie!? Gods, I hope not!"

Reaver shrugged, lowering his ears in conflict. "I dunno. On one hand, he'd do it for us if he felt we needed it, and on the other hand, it's Adrian we're checkin' on."

Reaver shrugged, lowering his ears in conflict. "I dunno. On one hand, he'd do it for us if he felt we needed it, and on the other hand, it's Adrian we're checkin' on."

Graham groaned, "come on." He then grabbed a knife from the cupboard as he headed to the sound.

Graham groaned, "come on." He then grabbed a knife from the cupboard as he headed to the sound.

Grabbing a rolling pin in passing, Reaver kept it at the ready while he followed close behind Graham up to Adrian's office.

Grabbing a rolling pin in passing, Reaver kept it at the ready while he followed close behind Graham up to Adrian's office.

Graham went on one side of door and pressed his back against the wall. He then nodded to Reaver before giving a gesture with his head to the door. "Ready?" He mouthed.

Graham went on one side of door and pressed his back against the wall. He then nodded to Reaver before giving a gesture with his head to the door. "Ready?" He mouthed.

Reaver quietly maneuvered so he'd been on the opposite side of the doorway, his back pressing up against the hall wall as he'd return Graham's look - replying with a single nod of assurance.

Reaver quietly maneuvered so he'd been on the opposite side of the doorway, his back pressing up against the hall wall as he'd return Graham's look - replying with a single nod of assurance.

Graham kicked open the door before turning back to the side in case of shots. "Who goes there!?"

(I HAD TO! KICKING THE DOOR DOWN IS THE BEST!)

Graham kicked open the door before turning back to the side in case of shots. "Who goes there!?"

(I HAD TO! KICKING THE DOOR DOWN IS THE BEST!)

"I'M NOT AFRAID T' BASH A FEW HEADS IN. I've got a rolling pin, don't think I don't now how t' use it as a multipurpose tool!" Reaver kept his back to the wall, shouting. Adrian no sooner turning his head slightly from the music he'd been listening to before turning back to his desk. Arms on the rests of his office chair as he spoke;

"Well, there goes the door..."

"I'M NOT AFRAID T' BASH A FEW HEADS IN. I've got a rolling pin, don't think I don't now how t' use it as a multipurpose tool!" Reaver kept his back to the wall, shouting. Adrian no sooner turning his head slightly from the music he'd been listening to before turning back to his desk. Arms on the rests of his office chair as he spoke;

"Well, there goes the door..."

Graham quirked his brow at Adrian's calm voice before peering in. He then walked in, still holding the knife by its handle on his side. "What's with the super sad music?"

Graham quirked his brow at Adrian's calm voice before peering in. He then walked in, still holding the knife by its handle on his side. "What's with the super sad music?"

Rolling pin resting on his shoulder, Reaver blinked and followed Graham in while Adrian studied the radio which was still going.

"'s... nothin'." Adrian quietly assured, hunching in his chair a bit.

Graham squinted, "Adriaaaaaaaaaan."

Adrian moved his posture so he could lean more on one of the arm rests as he'd fallen silent, slowly turning the chair as he ran his fingers across his eyelids to remove the tears - pinching the bridge of his nose once his fingers met in the middle. He'd no sooner give a shaky sigh as he'd look at the both of them with reddened eyes and an almost broken expression. Reaver instantly furrowing his brows in concern.

Adrian moved his posture so he could lean more on one of the arm rests as he'd fallen silent, slowly turning the chair as he ran his fingers across his eyelids to remove the tears - pinching the bridge of his nose once his fingers met in the middle. He'd no sooner give a shaky sigh as he'd look at the both of them with reddened eyes and an almost broken expression. Reaver instantly furrowing his brows in concern.

"Didn't I tell you not to listen to sad music? It always forces the sappiness out of you." Graham shook his head before walking over to turning off the music.

"Didn't I tell you not to listen to sad music? It always forces the sappiness out of you." Graham shook his head before walking over to turning off the music.

(Too true for looots of people.)

Adrian stared off; cheek in hand, elbow on shoulder. "Hate this..." He whispered with sappy voice crack, Reaver heading over as he'd softly pat Adrian's back.

(Too true for looots of people.)

Adrian stared off; cheek in hand, elbow on shoulder. "Hate this..." He whispered with sappy voice crack, Reaver heading over as he'd softly pat Adrian's back.

(Yup, i've definitely expressed by my own hand.)

Graham turned to Adrian. "What's wrong, Adrian?"

(Yup, i've definitely expressed by my own hand.)

Graham turned to Adrian. "What's wrong, Adrian?"

Adrian ran his fingers along his eyes again, giving a deep sniffle before loudly exhaling through his nose. "What? AH, the... sappy sad music. Yeah. Hate the sappiness. Please don't pat me..." He rolled his shoulder to get Reaver to stop, Reaver having pulled back with furrowed brows.

"... Y'sure it's just the music that's wrong?"

"YES, I'm sure." Adrian snapped, though an instant look of regret and apology washed over the already pained look he had. He'd turn his chair back around to stare at the desk. "Just... I'm fine, okay? No need t' think otherwise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back