• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver grinned at the thought, opening his mouth to speak before Adrian would rest his forehead on Reaver's shoulder, as if in defeat.

"Ree, as a final act, ya remember one of the songs that I sang t' you after mam died? Then every night you guys were sad?" Adrian looked up, glancing to Reaver.

"Don't twist my heart, man, that's not cool." Reaver whined, glancing to Adrian who fucking magically had his guitar, now.

Adrian strummed it once, gently playing the acoustic version of Lightning Crashes by Live. "All my feeeeeeeling comiiiing back again,"

"Adrian--"

"Like a rollin' thunder, chasing the wind,"

";-;"

"Forces pulling from the center of the earth again, I can--"

"FEEEEEEEEEEEL IIIIIIIIT. ;~;" After Reaver sung along, he tugged Adrian into a hug against his will before looking over to both Val and Chloe with puppy eyes. "Isn't there other ways t' find out if he's got a black hole for a stomach? There's gotta beee..." He whined.

(I
That just sorta... happened.)

"Well how else would we do it?" Valerie asked.

"Well how else would we do it?" Valerie asked.

"There's gotta be somethin'! I... I'll invent something! Yeah! Something t' scan! And not like a crappy X-ray, either. Just... don't gut 'im. He might be a pain, but he's still big bruddurr Adee!" Reaver stated with a sneefle, continuing to hug Adrian - whom had a face which asked for death's release so he may be free from the sappiness of the hug.

"There's gotta be somethin'! I... I'll invent something! Yeah! Something t' scan! And not like a crappy X-ray, either. Just... don't gut 'im. He might be a pain, but he's still big bruddurr Adee!" Reaver stated with a sneefle, continuing to hug Adrian - whom had a face which asked for death's release so he may be free from the sappiness of the hug.

(XD "Help . . . meeeeeeeeeeeee.")

Graham walked in with a ice-cream in hand, licking it before stopping as he noticed his family looking like they were in a hostage situation. "Uhh. . . . what's up, doc?"

(REFERENCE FROM CHILDHOOD IS A GOOOOO!)

(XD "Help . . . meeeeeeeeeeeee.")

Graham walked in with a ice-cream in hand, licking it before stopping as he noticed his family looking like they were in a hostage situation. "Uhh. . . . what's up, doc?"

(REFERENCE FROM CHILDHOOD IS A GOOOOO!)

(YAY!)

Reaver turned, looking to Graham as he kept a hold of Adrian. "I'm saving Adrian from being dissected by offering t' invent something that'll pick up on if he has a black hole in his stomach or not."

(YAY!)

Reaver turned, looking to Graham as he kept a hold of Adrian. "I'm saving Adrian from being dissected by offering t' invent something that'll pick up on if he has a black hole in his stomach or not."

Graham cocked his head, "black hole?"

Valerie nodded, "you guys always eat so much, so we're wondering if there's a black hole in your guys stomach."

Graham shook his head, "there's no black hole! It's just fast metabolism, a quick-moving digestive system. Also Adrian's a shapeshifter, food goes through quickly like that."

Valerie blinked, "huh. I guess we don't need to cut you open after all."

Graham blinked, "I MEAN! YOU CAN STILL TEST THE THEORY!"

Graham cocked his head, "black hole?"

Valerie nodded, "you guys always eat so much, so we're wondering if there's a black hole in your guys stomach."

Graham shook his head, "there's no black hole! It's just fast metabolism, a quick-moving digestive system. Also Adrian's a shapeshifter, food goes through quickly like that."

Valerie blinked, "huh. I guess we don't need to cut you open after all."

Graham blinked, "I MEAN! YOU CAN STILL TEST THE THEORY!"

Reaver let Adrian go, Adrian having stood up as he squinted over to Graham. "Thaaaaanks."

"You'll be doing this world a favor!"

"See? THAT"S WHAT I SAID!"

"BUT I RUN THIS WORLD!" Adrian exclaimed, keeping his guitar strapped to his front as he flailed his arms - soon pausing as he stood straight with a mischievous, eeeevil grin. Reaver blinking a few times as Adrian spoke. "By the waaaaaay, expect Ivan for Valhalla Day~"

"BUT I RUN THIS WORLD!" Adrian exclaimed, keeping his guitar strapped to his front as he flailed his arms - soon pausing as he stood straight with a mischievous, eeeevil grin. Reaver blinking a few times as Adrian spoke. "By the waaaaaay, expect Ivan for Valhalla Day~"

Graham growled lowly in his throat as he stood straight and tensed at the name of pure evil. "Why? Doesn't he have his own family?"

Graham growled lowly in his throat as he stood straight and tensed at the name of pure evil. "Why? Doesn't he have his own family?"

"This is his family, too." Adrian kept his grin. "Besides, he misses you guys. Especially the fire starter on such a cold season." He bumped Reaver for reference, Reaver blinking a few times.

(Jealous Graham is fun Graham.)

"This is his family, too." Adrian kept his grin. "Besides, he misses you guys. Especially the fire starter on such a cold season." He bumped Reaver for reference, Reaver blinking a few times.

(Jealous Graham is fun Graham.)

Graham seem almost as if he got larger in size, his chest puffing up as his nostrils flare. "Y"KNOW WHAT I THINK!?" He then cleared his throat, trying to calm his rage. "I think we should give them a nice vacation to wherever that's not here."

Graham seem almost as if he got larger in size, his chest puffing up as his nostrils flare. "Y"KNOW WHAT I THINK!?" He then cleared his throat, trying to calm his rage. "I think we should give them a nice vacation to wherever that's not here."

"Aaaah, but he loves the snow here~. Besides, he always brings nice gifts and lots of Valhalla Day joy which, I thought that's what ya wanted?" Adrian replied, not seeming to be bothered by the rage as seen by the smile on his face.

(Fucking evil, eeeeeevil man. You can sense the mob blood in his veins. XD )

Reaver bit his lip at this, scooting over to Graham's side, providing him the opportunity of ear pats so Graham wouldn't... explode.

"Aaaah, but he loves the snow here~. Besides, he always brings nice gifts and lots of Valhalla Day joy which, I thought that's what ya wanted?" Adrian replied, not seeming to be bothered by the rage as seen by the smile on his face.

(Fucking evil, eeeeeevil man. You can sense the mob blood in his veins. XD )

Reaver bit his lip at this, scooting over to Graham's side, providing him the opportunity of ear pats so Graham wouldn't... explode.

Graham breathed heavily as if he just ran a marathon. He placed his hands on Reaver's ears before tugging him close so that Reaver almost disappeared in his arms. "I wanted peace!"

Graham breathed heavily as if he just ran a marathon. He placed his hands on Reaver's ears before tugging him close so that Reaver almost disappeared in his arms. "I wanted peace!"

Reaver leaned against his large bear of a soul mate, not minding the vanishing act as he'd close his eyes from the patting.

"Well, maybe you can make peace, then." Adrian grinned wide, closing his eyes. "Happy Valhalla Day~" He'd then make his way out of the kitchen, happily humming to himself.

"He can be so evil, sometimes." Reaver spoke up after opening an eye to watch Adrian take his leave.

Reaver leaned against his large bear of a soul mate, not minding the vanishing act as he'd close his eyes from the patting.

"Well, maybe you can make peace, then." Adrian grinned wide, closing his eyes. "Happy Valhalla Day~" He'd then make his way out of the kitchen, happily humming to himself.

"He can be so evil, sometimes." Reaver spoke up after opening an eye to watch Adrian take his leave.

"I"M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET THAT, ADRIAN ALAOIS!"

"Shhh, sugah beah..." Reaver nuzzled Graham's chest, freeing his arms as he'd hug him tightly.

Graham smiled softly at the nuzzle and soft spoken words. He then kissed the man's head. "Y'know i'm going to chain you up and lock you in our room so that way you never ever see Ivan ever again, right?"

Graham smiled softly at the nuzzle and soft spoken words. He then kissed the man's head. "Y'know i'm going to chain you up and lock you in our room so that way you never ever see Ivan ever again, right?"

"Sounds fun." Reaver encouraged to keep a nicer mood, grinning with a snicker as he continued to rub the larger male's back.

"Which is weird because usually people don't like possessiveness."

"You kiddin'!? You know how important it makes me feel? Besides, nice t' be on the other side." After muttering that last part, he'd gently clear his throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back