• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Wanna feast?"

Graham slowly got behind him, resting his hands on his hips while making sure to keep a gentleman space from each other. "Are you starting to feel how natural it all is again?"

Dei-Loki sneefled, taking a seat beside Masaru while staring to the panicked male in front of them both. "I'd thought you'd never ask~"

-----------------------
Reaver nodded, looking up once he felt a bit more confident. "I think so."

Dei-Loki sneefled, taking a seat beside Masaru while staring to the panicked male in front of them both. "I'd thought you'd never ask~"

-----------------------
Reaver nodded, looking up once he felt a bit more confident. "I think so."

"Take a leg, i wanan see him scream." (MY GOD XD)

Graham kissed his cheek, "ready?"

"Take a leg, i wanan see him scream." (MY GOD XD)

Graham kissed his cheek, "ready?"

(Great time to eat a drumstick. XD )

Dei-Loki grinned something twisted as he removed a knife from his still in tact pocket. He'd then stand and roll the male onto his stomach. Knife in his teeth, he stood on the meal's back. Dei would then couch forward, ignoring the pleas has he slowly would lift the leg. And, with a swift jerk, he popped the leg from the socket. The male's screams of agony echoing throughout the land. Dei-Loki kept it bending, giving another jerk to tear the flesh.

-------------------------
Reaver inhaled nervously, but nodded. "I'm ready."

(Great time to eat a drumstick. XD )

Dei-Loki grinned something twisted as he removed a knife from his still in tact pocket. He'd then stand and roll the male onto his stomach. Knife in his teeth, he stood on the meal's back. Dei would then couch forward, ignoring the pleas has he slowly would lift the leg. And, with a swift jerk, he popped the leg from the socket. The male's screams of agony echoing throughout the land. Dei-Loki kept it bending, giving another jerk to tear the flesh.

Reaver inhaled nervously, but nodded. "I'm ready."

(WHOA Eaaaaaaaasy there killer, keep it a pg kill XD)

Masaru then moved so that way he was mouth to mouth merely inches from the man's face and as he screamed, masaru slowly sucked the remaning soul out of the man. He then laid back sighing as the body emotionless and motionless.

_____

Graham slowly let go of him as he continued to skate by him to catch him if he fell.

(WHOA Eaaaaaaaasy there killer, keep it a pg kill XD)

Masaru then moved so that way he was mouth to mouth merely inches from the man's face and as he screamed, masaru slowly sucked the remaning soul out of the man. He then laid back sighing as the body emotionless and motionless.

_____

Graham slowly let go of him as he continued to skate by him to catch him if he fell.

(Sorry! XD ;w; )

Once the leg was free, Dei-Loki fell to a sit beside Masaru once more. A happy exhale slipping through his nose as he took the knife out of his teeth.

--------------------------
Reaver exhaled skating along the ice as he'd free his hands to give a double thumbs up.

(Sorry! XD ;w; )

Once the leg was free, Dei-Loki fell to a sit beside Masaru once more. A happy exhale slipping through his nose as he took the knife out of his teeth.

--------------------------
Reaver exhaled skating along the ice as he'd free his hands to give a double thumbs up.
(-patpat- It's oki)

Masaru leaned against Dei. "Can we go back to bed after?"

Graham gave him the same thumbs up but stayed close still.

(-patpat- It's oki)

Masaru leaned against Dei. "Can we go back to bed after?"

Graham gave him the same thumbs up but stayed close still.

"Gonna need it, after this." Dei-Loki nodded, skinning the leg before tearing into it.

--------------------
Reaver grinned at that, putting his hands in the air next. "I got it!"

"Gonna need it, after this." Dei-Loki nodded, skinning the leg before tearing into it.

--------------------
Reaver grinned at that, putting his hands in the air next. "I got it!"

"Sweeeeeet, what a good day. Fish, souls and more sleep!"

Graham hen pushed himself away even more before clapping and cheering. "YAAAAAAY YOU"RE DOING IT!"

"Sweeeeeet, what a good day. Fish, souls and more sleep!"

Graham hen pushed himself away even more before clapping and cheering. "YAAAAAAY YOU"RE DOING IT!"

"Eaaaarly Valhalla Daaaay." Dei-Loki beamed happily, offering some of the leg.

-----------------------
Swiveling to face Graham, Reaver grinned. "I'm a natural once again! AHAH!"

"Eaaaarly Valhalla Daaaay." Dei-Loki beamed happily, offering some of the leg.

-----------------------
Swiveling to face Graham, Reaver grinned. "I'm a natural once again! AHAH!"

"Truly. Awww thanks." He took a piece off the leg and chucked it into his mouth.

Graham laughed, "I knwe you'll get it back! YOur'e back, baby."

"Truly. Awww thanks." He took a piece off the leg and chucked it into his mouth.

Graham laughed, "I knwe you'll get it back! YOur'e back, baby."

"Yer welcome." Dei-Loki smiled, taking another bite clean to the bone before leaning back with a happy exhale through his nose.

------------------------
"Yeah, baby." Reaver gave his best Austin Powers impression, giving a doofy grin to follow.

"Yer welcome." Dei-Loki smiled, taking another bite clean to the bone before leaning back with a happy exhale through his nose.

------------------------
"Yeah, baby." Reaver gave his best Austin Powers impression, giving a doofy grin to follow.

"Wanna have some fun as well by the rotting dead corpse?"

(SUCH DORKS!)

Graham stopped, "did you just Austin Powers me?" He grinned.

"Wanna have some fun as well by the rotting dead corpse?"

(SUCH DORKS!)

Graham stopped, "did you just Austin Powers me?" He grinned.

Setting the bone down, Dei-Loki grinned over to Masaru. "Just askin' t' make this day perfect, aren't cha?"

--------------------
Reaver eventually slid to a stop as well, snickering. "Maybe."

Setting the bone down, Dei-Loki grinned over to Masaru. "Just askin' t' make this day perfect, aren't cha?"

--------------------
Reaver eventually slid to a stop as well, snickering. "Maybe."

"I mean, we got this far, why not?" He snickered, kissing Dei's cheek.

"This is why i love you." He grinned as he spun around and then began to skate backwards

"I mean, we got this far, why not?" He snickered, kissing Dei's cheek.

"This is why i love you." He grinned as he spun around and then began to skate backwards

"I'm all for it." Dei-Loki raised his brows with a smirk, turning his head to playfully nip Masaru's cheek before kissing it to return the gesture.

----------------------
Reaver grinned, skating after Graham. "Why? Because y' admire my dorkiness?"

"I'm all for it." Dei-Loki raised his brows with a smirk, turning his head to playfully nip Masaru's cheek before kissing it to return the gesture.

----------------------
Reaver grinned, skating after Graham. "Why? Because y' admire my dorkiness?"

"I knew you would be, ya dirty bird~." He then kissed his neck.

"Exactly! That's exactly what i love you . . . that and many more of course."

"I knew you would be, ya dirty bird~." He then kissed his neck.

"Exactly! That's exactly what i love you . . . that and many more of course."

Dei-Loki hummed pleasurably at the contact, closing his eyes as he snickered. "Y' lured me in."

(Fade to black?)

Reaver smiled at that, slowly skating around him. "Liiike?"

Dei-Loki hummed pleasurably at the contact, closing his eyes as he snickered. "Y' lured me in."

(Fade to black?)

Reaver smiled at that, slowly skating around him. "Liiike?"

(YIPPETY TO THE YUPPETY!)

"It's reaaaaaaally cheesy, do you honestly want to hear it?"

Graham smiled before skating over to kiss his lips. He then pulled away after a few seconds. "Well then get ready to get cheesed."

Reaver would softly return the kiss, a grin forming on his face as he watched him. "I'm ready."

Reaver would softly return the kiss, a grin forming on his face as he watched him. "I'm ready."
"Well, first of all, I love the way you say my name like how I say cheesecake. I love the way your smile perks up when you're talking about something your passionate about. Your pyromanic is weird, but it makes you you and I love that even more. Shall I go on?

"Well, first of all, I love the way you say my name like how I say cheesecake. I love the way your smile perks up when you're talking about something your passionate about. Your pyromanic is weird, but it makes you you and I love that even more. Shall I go on?

(AWWWW!)

Reaver listened while his smile remained true to his face. He'd no sooner skate a bit closer as he hugged Graham tightly. "That's the most loveable cheesiness I've ever been told!"

(AWWWW!)

Reaver listened while his smile remained true to his face. He'd no sooner skate a bit closer as he hugged Graham tightly. "That's the most loveable cheesiness I've ever been told!"
(I KNOW XD)

graham smiled, "and there's much much more. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back