• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham oofed as he slid away, losing his balance and fell onto his butt. "Ouch! Guess I'm rusty too. " he snickered.

Widening his eyes in regret, Reaver would skate a bit closer before offering his hand with lowered ears. "AH! Sorry..."

Widening his eyes in regret, Reaver would skate a bit closer before offering his hand with lowered ears. "AH! Sorry..."
"Sorry? For what? " he grinned wickedly before pulling Reaver down onto his lap. "You fall too easily for my traps. "

(NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A PUN, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PHRASE IT!)

"Sorry? For what? " he grinned wickedly before pulling Reaver down onto his lap. "You fall too easily for my traps. "

(NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A PUN, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PHRASE IT!)

(SUUUURE.
XD
-patpat- I know the feel.)

Reaver yelped in surprise once he'd been pulled down, leaning against Graham with a huff, a blush and a smirk. "Yer evil sometimes." He teased.

(SUUUURE.
XD
-patpat- I know the feel.)

Reaver yelped in surprise once he'd been pulled down, leaning against Graham with a huff, a blush and a smirk. "Yer evil sometimes." He teased.
"Yeah? Well sometimes I think you like that evil part of me. "

"Oh playing innocence again i see?" He snickered, kissing his cheek.

"I'm just a mostly innocent wolf boyyy." Reaver turned his head, kissing Graham's cheek in return while he grinned like he totally didn't kill ANYONE in his past.

"I'm just a mostly innocent wolf boyyy." Reaver turned his head, kissing Graham's cheek in return while he grinned like he totally didn't kill ANYONE in his past.

(Nope not at all. All the girls that loved senpai . . . just seemed to disappear MWAHAHAH-I MEAN heh. XD)

"Key word on mostly?"

"And doesn't smell like a dead corpse. They reall need to learn how to take a proper bath."

Reaver nodded, but soon awed as he wrapped his arms around Graham's neck. "Ya think I smell nice?"

"Honey!" He said easily without any hesitation.

(GET IT!? Because he's a bear! . . . . end me)

("You are the honey pot to my Pooh Bear."
Don't mind me, I'm dying. )

"Aww, that sounds pleasant." Reaver smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back