• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham smiled, shaking his pinky before standing up. He then offered his hand, "glad we could make the deal."

Reaver smiled, taking Graham's hand with an audible clap before standing up and nuzzling his cheek. "Yeah, yeaaah."

Graham gasped, "stop with the dirtiness!"

(I just like Graham picturing his mate to be a saint even though they've done stuff before. XD)

"I was just being honest! It wasn't even that baaad!" Reaver exclaimed, tossing his hands into the air. However, he'd soon lower his hands and look towards the castle in the distance as he'd slowly lower his ears.

"I was just being honest! It wasn't even that baaad!" Reaver exclaimed, tossing his hands into the air. However, he'd soon lower his hands and look towards the castle in the distance as he'd slowly lower his ears.

"Okay fine, but stil-" He turned to what Reaver was staring at. "Y'okay?"

"Okay fine, but stil-" He turned to what Reaver was staring at. "Y'okay?"

"... I wanna go home..." Reaver stated shakily, looking to Graham again as he'd look like he'd seen a ghost. (No Shadowheim pun intended.) His gaze then nervously moved back to the previous direction he'd been looking before he'd take a step back - nearly slipping on the ice before catching himself. "I j... I-I wanna go home. Please..."

"... I wanna go home..." Reaver stated shakily, looking to Graham again as he'd look like he'd seen a ghost. (No Shadowheim pun intended.) His gaze then nervously moved back to the previous direction he'd been looking before he'd take a step back - nearly slipping on the ice before catching himself. "I j... I-I wanna go home. Please..."

Graham squinted before taking out his gun and pressing slightly onto the trigger with one hand while he threw Reaver over his shoulder on the other. He then began to run without trying to slip to where he saw Dei and Masaru go. "Dei! Masaru! I think we got trouble!"

Masaru looked up from his activity to the sound of worriment in Graham's tone. He then quickly pulled his pants on in case he needed to drop them to shift and attack. "Squish, y'feel anything? Y'know this place better than anyone."

Graham squinted before taking out his gun and pressing slightly onto the trigger with one hand while he threw Reaver over his shoulder on the other. He then began to run without trying to slip to where he saw Dei and Masaru go. "Dei! Masaru! I think we got trouble!"

Masaru looked up from his activity to the sound of worriment in Graham's tone. He then quickly pulled his pants on in case he needed to drop them to shift and attack. "Squish, y'feel anything? Y'know this place better than anyone."

Reaver kept his attention locked on the previous direction, his ears having remained flat in the process.

Dei-Loki looked up, fixing his own torn pants after pulling up his boxers. He'd no sooner scan the area before looking towards the castle. "Jailbreak." Dei-Loki blinked, raising his brows.

Reaver kept his attention locked on the previous direction, his ears having remained flat in the process.

Dei-Loki looked up, fixing his own torn pants after pulling up his boxers. He'd no sooner scan the area before looking towards the castle. "Jailbreak." Dei-Loki blinked, raising his brows.

Graham then stopped, quirking his brow at the indecent tattered clothing that they wore before shaking his head. "Not going to question. Let's just open the portal and get out, okay?"

Graham then stopped, quirking his brow at the indecent tattered clothing that they wore before shaking his head. "Not going to question. Let's just open the portal and get out, okay?"

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing down as his had been more caused from the shift, if anything else. He'd no sooner nod, however, as he'd open the portal for them all.

Dei-Loki blinked, glancing down as his had been more caused from the shift, if anything else. He'd no sooner nod, however, as he'd open the portal for them all.

Graham quickly walked through, putting Reaver down at the kitchen table.

Masaru stayed back for a bit, staring at the castle. "Do you feel uneasy?" He looked to Dei as he stayed by the portal.

Graham quickly walked through, putting Reaver down at the kitchen table.

Masaru stayed back for a bit, staring at the castle. "Do you feel uneasy?" He looked to Dei as he stayed by the portal.

Reaver stared at the portal as he'd been set down, brows furrowed.

"Very." Dei-Loki bit his lip, staring at the castle still while guarding the portal. "Should we stay and help, or go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back