• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham turned back around towards the portal, seeing that Dei was about to close it. "What are you two doing? Get over here."

Dei-Loki glanced through the portal, shaking his head. "We're gonna pick 'em off as they come."

Graham stood up straight at that. "For what cause!?"

"T' make rounding up the prisoners easier on the guards!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, gesturing back towards the castle while the portal began its slow fade. "Besides, I'd rather deal with past enemies here than on the surface!"

"T' make rounding up the prisoners easier on the guards!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, gesturing back towards the castle while the portal began its slow fade. "Besides, I'd rather deal with past enemies here than on the surface!"

Graham stared at his nephew for a moment before looking back at Reaver. "Will you be okay here?"

"I can't leave Dei alone, even if he's with Masaru. I promised Zuzu that i'll protect them all when it comes to war, so that's what i'll do."

Reaver whined, kicking himself mentally for what he'd been about to say as he stood back up. "I'm going, too."

"Stayin' or coming, it's gotta be decided quick so these bastards don't head through the portal!" Dei-Loki growled, watching the escapees climb the fence in the distance.

Reaver whined, kicking himself mentally for what he'd been about to say as he stood back up. "I'm going, too."

"Stayin' or coming, it's gotta be decided quick so these bastards don't head through the portal!" Dei-Loki growled, watching the escapees climb the fence in the distance.

Masaru pulled out his katana, tapping it against his leg as fire began to increase from the touch. Graham looked to Reaver. "I'll be fine! Y'don't need to go to protect us! Just stay back and i'll be back shortly."

Masaru pulled out his katana, tapping it against his leg as fire began to increase from the touch. Graham looked to Reaver. "I'll be fine! Y'don't need to go to protect us! Just stay back and i'll be back shortly."

"And what? Sit back with even more anxiety because I have no idea what's going on?" Reaver angrily furrowed his brows.

"Guys! In or out!" Dei-Loki growled while a bit of shadow smoke escaped his eyes, drawing his own blade while keeping he hand opposite to the action steady, keeping the portal going for as long as he could.

"And what? Sit back with even more anxiety because I have no idea what's going on?" Reaver angrily furrowed his brows.

"Guys! In or out!" Dei-Loki growled while a bit of shadow smoke escaped his eyes, drawing his own blade while keeping he hand opposite to the action steady, keeping the portal going for as long as he could.

Graham growled before grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him back through the portal. "Fine! Then let's fight!" He drew his guns without hesitation, the anger in his chest boiling deeply. And with his years of training in every aspects of combat, held his breath, raised his gun and fired into one of the escapees's head, blood and brain flying out from behind as the person fell back over the wall miles away.

Masaru whistled lowly. "I see why Malvo told me to stay away from you when a gun's around."

Graham turned to Masaru, his honey-golden eyes blazing with a raw source of rage. "And don't you forget it."

Graham growled before grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him back through the portal. "Fine! Then let's fight!" He drew his guns without hesitation, the anger in his chest boiling deeply. And with his years of training in every aspects of combat, held his breath, raised his gun and fired into one of the escapees's head, blood and brain flying out from behind as the person fell back over the wall miles away.

Masaru whistled lowly. "I see why Malvo told me to stay away from you when a gun's around."

Graham turned to Masaru, his honey-golden eyes blazing with a raw source of rage. "And don't you forget it."

Reaver grit his teeth from the rage, whipping out his guns the moment he'd been pulled through.

"Back again." Dei-Loki stated, watching Graham while he'd snap his fingers to close the portal. A single twirl of his blade followed his several steps forward before he'd crouch into a fighting stance as a wicked grin cracked up his face. Fairly decent timing, as well, as several more criminals ascended the wall.

(MAD DOG DEI.)

Reaver grit his teeth from the rage, whipping out his guns the moment he'd been pulled through.

"Back again." Dei-Loki stated, watching Graham while he'd snap his fingers to close the portal. A single twirl of his blade followed his several steps forward before he'd crouch into a fighting stance as a wicked grin cracked up his face. Fairly decent timing, as well, as several more criminals ascended the wall.

(MAD DOG DEI.)

Masaru pressed the blade of his katana in the middle of his shoe before it separated into two different dark flamed katanas. "I could go for some more food."

Masaru pressed the blade of his katana in the middle of his shoe before it separated into two different dark flamed katanas. "I could go for some more food."

"Always rude t' leave when empty." Dei-Loki grinned, instantly moving forward into battle.

Graham pulled his amulet from out of his shirt and let it hung in front of his chest. "Dei, stay close and pay attention."

Dei-Loki ceased his walking, standing on the front lines as he'd eye one of the bigger criminals. However, he'd still been close as he'd remain in position. "Ye'sir."

Dei-Loki ceased his walking, standing on the front lines as he'd eye one of the bigger criminals. However, he'd still been close as he'd remain in position. "Ye'sir."

Masaru smirked before launching himself into the trees, flying into the sky by the branches before spinning downwards and slashed a criminal in two. The body sprayed blood everywhere before falling down, the ground coating with the sticky red liquid. "Huuuuuungry~."

Masaru smirked before launching himself into the trees, flying into the sky by the branches before spinning downwards and slashed a criminal in two. The body sprayed blood everywhere before falling down, the ground coating with the sticky red liquid. "Huuuuuungry~."

Dei-Loki grinned from the yell and splash, taking a couple steps back before glancing back to Graham and then forward towards the approaching enemies. Like a good soldier, he held his position before asking to attack. "Now?"

This, of course, was while Reaver took several others out - two by two with a pistol in each hand.

Dei-Loki grinned from the yell and splash, taking a couple steps back before glancing back to Graham and then forward towards the approaching enemies. Like a good soldier, he held his position before asking to attack. "Now?"

This, of course, was while Reaver took several others out - two by two with a pistol in each hand.

"Now!" He launched another bullet in a criminal's head while Masaru bit down into his own victim's jugular and ripped it out before eating it.

"Now!" He launched another bullet in a criminal's head while Masaru bit down into his own victim's jugular and ripped it out before eating it.

Dei-Loki grinned wider, launching himself forward before disappearing and then reappearing behind the criminal that would charge his way. Dei would no sooner grin before tossing his blade into the stomach of the male before the demigod gave a flick of his free wrist - the blade jerking up and slicing through the male before returning to Dei-Loki's hand while the criminal fell into two pieces.

Dei-Loki grinned wider, launching himself forward before disappearing and then reappearing behind the criminal that would charge his way. Dei would no sooner grin before tossing his blade into the stomach of the male before the demigod gave a flick of his free wrist - the blade jerking up and slicing through the male before returning to Dei-Loki's hand while the criminal fell into two pieces.

Graham continued to fire while Masaru ripped into a guy's skull. "How many are around us!?"

Graham continued to fire while Masaru ripped into a guy's skull. "How many are around us!?"

Dei-Loki looked up allowing his blade to fly into another criminal, the corruption traveling to his eyes which replaced the white around the irises with black. He'd no sooner countries red bodies ahead of them. "Mooore than twenty." He stated, sidestepping another criminal before allowing his blade to slice into that one too. "T' Hel with this. This calls for final form action." Dei-Loki growled, calling his blade back before he'd quickly jump forward and, when he landed, he'd been in his giant wolf form. The only thing left on him - accessory wise - had been the bear paw necklace because... well, it was enchanted. So yeh. In fact, as he landed, he'd ended up landing on a few criminals. The black claws on his black paws impaling the few he stepped on while wisps of shadows had danced to the sky as they seeped off his form.

Dei-Loki looked up allowing his blade to fly into another criminal, the corruption traveling to his eyes which replaced the white around the irises with black. He'd no sooner countries red bodies ahead of them. "Mooore than twenty." He stated, sidestepping another criminal before allowing his blade to slice into that one too. "T' Hel with this. This calls for final form action." Dei-Loki growled, calling his blade back before he'd quickly jump forward and, when he landed, he'd been in his giant wolf form. The only thing left on him - accessory wise - had been the bear paw necklace because... well, it was enchanted. So yeh. In fact, as he landed, he'd ended up landing on a few criminals. The black claws on his black paws impaling the few he stepped on while wisps of shadows had danced to the sky as they seeped off his form.

Masaru ooed at his mate's form. "Ahh, so hawt!" He then pushed the tip of the katana into a criminal's throat before ripping it out. Graham was in the trees, shooting above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back