• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"STAHP IIIIIIIIIT!" Graham's blush increased.

(I love when my characters' tease, and i also love it when they get teased. XD)

(It's fun. XD )

"But yer my sexy, bear lumberjack!" Reaver continued to pout, knowing full well what he was doing.

"STAHP SAYING SEXY! YOU"RE TOO INNOCENT FOR THAT WORD!"

(It really is XD)

Leaning over to rest his chin on Graham's shoulder, Reaver fought off his grin as he spoke beside Graham's ear. "Don't y' like when I speak the truth, though? Because you are reaaaaally seeeeeeeexyyy~"

Leaning over to rest his chin on Graham's shoulder, Reaver fought off his grin as he spoke beside Graham's ear. "Don't y' like when I speak the truth, though? Because you are reaaaaally seeeeeeeexyyy~"

Graham's blush reached into his ears, redding his whole face as he jumped back away from Reaver, scooting backwards as quickly as possible. "STOOOOOOP!" He whined.

Graham's blush reached into his ears, redding his whole face as he jumped back away from Reaver, scooting backwards as quickly as possible. "STOOOOOOP!" He whined.

Watching Graham spring back, Reaver raised his hands to head level as he couldn't bite back his laugh any longer. "Okay! I'll stop!" Reaver laughed, hugging his stomach. "Aaaaaah, yer face is sooo reeed!"

Watching Graham spring back, Reaver raised his hands to head level as he couldn't bite back his laugh any longer. "Okay! I'll stop!" Reaver laughed, hugging his stomach. "Aaaaaah, yer face is sooo reeed!"

"Shut up! I can't help it when you say things like that! Ya weirdo!"

"It's not funny! You're not suppose to use those types of words to describe me!"

Reaver calmed his laughing just a tad, looking over as he'd still grin. "What should I call y', then!? Handsome?"

Graham kept his blush with a scrunched up pout. "I guess so."

Reaver smiled, sliding over to Graham as he hugged his leg. "My handsome lumberjack then. Better? Please be better. I let y' call me adorable..." He whined.

Reaver smiled, sliding over to Graham as he hugged his leg. "My handsome lumberjack then. Better? Please be better. I let y' call me adorable..." He whined.

Graham nodded softly. "A lot better. You're too innocent to use the word. . . that word."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back