• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver shakily returned the kiss, watching the spell take place as he managed a small smile as he looked to the confused criminals. "Yer magick is cooler than mine..." He joked.

Dei-Loki continued to look, a grin slipping up the wolf's face as he spoke to the ceiling. "Y'know the Light is scared when they try and enlist the Mákrish mafia. Too bad most of us aren't ones fer political shite, despite the royal standing. Anyways, FOUND 'EM. Whenever we're all ready t' advance~"

Reaver glanced over at that, a twinge of a dark red light flashing in his eyes for a brief moment as he straightened his posture with a nod.

Masaru saluted, "ready here!"

Graham smiled at Reaver's joke before his lips shifted into a disgruntled scowl. "Let's go."

Masaru saluted, "ready here!"

Graham smiled at Reaver's joke before his lips shifted into a disgruntled scowl. "Let's go."

Dei-Loki would then crouch, Mercer hopping on before offering a hand to Masaru, Reaver having made his way over, as well. Dei-Loki staring back up at the ceiling as he waited for the others. "Gonna have t' take a quick way up. I've got this, Umbra might be a bit upset, but I got this."

Dei-Loki would then crouch, Mercer hopping on before offering a hand to Masaru, Reaver having made his way over, as well. Dei-Loki staring back up at the ceiling as he waited for the others. "Gonna have t' take a quick way up. I've got this, Umbra might be a bit upset, but I got this."

Masaru cocked his head at the hand before grinning as he sprung up by his tails and sat on Dei's back. "Thanks for the hand, little guy, but i would put it away unless you want me to eat it. Quite peckish still." He snickered.

Graham pushed Reaver up before jumping up with him. "We're ready!"

Masaru cocked his head at the hand before grinning as he sprung up by his tails and sat on Dei's back. "Thanks for the hand, little guy, but i would put it away unless you want me to eat it. Quite peckish still." He snickered.

Graham pushed Reaver up before jumping up with him. "We're ready!"

Mercer blinked, shrugging as he snickered and moved his hands to Dei's fur. "Best t' save it f'r the big guys, then, eh? Best part."

Once Reaver made it up, he'd hold on as well while Dei-Loki opened a shadow on the ceiling and then one directly below where several criminals were, causing them to fall through over and over again. The moment enough momentum was gained, Dei-Loki would switch the portal on the ceiling to the floor which sent the criminals flying through the ceiling.

Once there was a hole above them, Dei-Loki snickered - waiting for everyone to hang on before wall-jumping back and forth until they made it up to the right floor, Dei-Loki snarling as he'd glare to the group across the room.

(I'M RUNNING OUT OF REDS. I'm gonna have to use Lucifel's old text colour. XD ;-; )

"Quite the entrance!" Thomas clapped once, watching Reaver hop off of Dei-Loki while Reaver kept a cold look in his fire-like eyes.

Mercer blinked, shrugging as he snickered and moved his hands to Dei's fur. "Best t' save it f'r the big guys, then, eh? Best part."

Once Reaver made it up, he'd hold on as well while Dei-Loki opened a shadow on the ceiling and then one directly below where several criminals were, causing them to fall through over and over again. The moment enough momentum was gained, Dei-Loki would switch the portal on the ceiling to the floor which sent the criminals flying through the ceiling.

Once there was a hole above them, Dei-Loki snickered - waiting for everyone to hang on before wall-jumping back and forth until they made it up to the right floor, Dei-Loki snarling as he'd glare to the group across the room.

(I'M RUNNING OUT OF REDS. I'm gonna have to use Lucifel's old text colour. XD ;-; )

"Quite the entrance!" Thomas clapped once, watching Reaver hop off of Dei-Loki while Reaver kept a cold look in his fire-like eyes.

(-patpat- that's what happens when you have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig family)

Graham and Masaru hopped off, Graham wielding a purple orb in his hands while Masaru held his katanas steady. "Only the most beautiful entrances for you, m'lady!" Masaru tipped his imaginary hat off.

(-patpat- that's what happens when you have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig family)

Graham and Masaru hopped off, Graham wielding a purple orb in his hands while Masaru held his katanas steady. "Only the most beautiful entrances for you, m'lady!" Masaru tipped his imaginary hat off.

(The struggle is reaaaal. XD ;-; )

Thomas stared over to Masaru with a raised brow. "Huh. I never thought I'd see you again."

(I like how I can remember that Masaru knew the Alaois family when Reaver and the others were little, but I can't remember what the fight was about in ENYY. XD )

"Aaah everyone's aged so well! Like a well aged brew! Even Grant's boy! You look just like him." Tom grinned to Graham, looking around at everyone. However, he'd no sooner frown. "Pitty, though. I expected to see Adrian here. Is he really scared enough to send his offspring, instead?" Thomas gestured towards Dei-Loki before widening his eyes as he'd been pinned to the wall with several large icicle spikes.

(Badass Rea engaged.
XD )

"Shut the fuck up." Reaver glared, moving forward before stopping as the silver-eyed male stepped inbetween the two.

(The struggle is reaaaal. XD ;-; )

Thomas stared over to Masaru with a raised brow. "Huh. I never thought I'd see you again."

(I like how I can remember that Masaru knew the Alaois family when Reaver and the others were little, but I can't remember what the fight was about in ENYY. XD )

"Aaah everyone's aged so well! Like a well aged brew! Even Grant's boy! You look just like him." Tom grinned to Graham, looking around at everyone. However, he'd no sooner frown. "Pitty, though. I expected to see Adrian here. Is he really scared enough to send his offspring, instead?" Thomas gestured towards Dei-Loki before widening his eyes as he'd been pinned to the wall with several large icicle spikes.

(Badass Rea engaged.
XD )

"Shut the fuck up." Reaver glared, moving forward before stopping as the silver-eyed male stepped inbetween the two.

(I completely forgot XD And sweeeeeet)

Graham growled but stopped as well as he remained by Reaver's side, looking at the silver-eyed male.

Masaru quirked a brow at the man. "don't get any closer, sweetheart or i'll sick my Devus on you. . . and trust me, he's nasty like the worst yellow flu known to man kin."

(Totally don't want to just bring Devus in here so that way he can be annoying to silver eyes and then they have a big battle)

(I completely forgot XD And sweeeeeet)

Graham growled but stopped as well as he remained by Reaver's side, looking at the silver-eyed male.

Masaru quirked a brow at the man. "don't get any closer, sweetheart or i'll sick my Devus on you. . . and trust me, he's nasty like the worst yellow flu known to man kin."

(Totally don't want to just bring Devus in here so that way he can be annoying to silver eyes and then they have a big battle)

( XD
I don't have a problem with it. Save Tom for Reaver, though. Ooonly request.
Just hope I can remember why once this is through.)

"Please dooo. I love watching members of the Light squirm in annoyance. Makes their life force give more of a kick on it's way down." Dei-Loki grinned as he looked to Masaru before glaring over to the male both bloodthirst fairly clear in his eyes.

"Typical shadow." The silver eyed male rolled his eyes, but still offered a challenging grin on his face. "I can't let any of you pass, though. We need Thomas."

( XD
I don't have a problem with it. Save Tom for Reaver, though. Ooonly request.
Just hope I can remember why once this is through.)

"Please dooo. I love watching members of the Light squirm in annoyance. Makes their life force give more of a kick on it's way down." Dei-Loki grinned as he looked to Masaru before glaring over to the male both bloodthirst fairly clear in his eyes.

"Typical shadow." The silver eyed male rolled his eyes, but still offered a challenging grin on his face. "I can't let any of you pass, though. We need Thomas."
(XD understandable! AND YAAAAAAAY!)

"Can't give you that so take my Pokemon instead. . . is that how it works, Dei?" He then shrugged before whistling. And with a flash and a bang the demonic Devus also known as the smiling cat "Cheshire" appeared, floating down in front of the silvered eye man.

"Ello love! Can I introduce you to a cookie?" He offered the cookie in front of him.

(XD understandable! AND YAAAAAAAY!)

"Can't give you that so take my Pokemon instead. . . is that how it works, Dei?" He then shrugged before whistling. And with a flash and a bang the demonic Devus also known as the smiling cat "Cheshire" appeared, floating down in front of the silvered eye man.

"Ello love! Can I introduce you to a cookie?" He offered the cookie in front of him.

Dei-Loki blinked, looking from Devus to Masaru. "Would've fit better if he was tossed from a ball and a 'go, Devus!' or something, but... Eh, I guess it could work."

("DEVUSCHU, I CHOOSE YOU!"

And Devus appears in a Pikachu outfit. You're welcome.
XD)

The member of the Light cracked his neck, glaring to Devus. "No thanks. Don't like cookies."

(THIS IS WHY THE LIGHT IS SO GRUMPY.
NO SUGAR DIETING MAKES PEOPLE ANGRY.
CASE SOLVED.)

Dei-Loki blinked, looking from Devus to Masaru. "Would've fit better if he was tossed from a ball and a 'go, Devus!' or something, but... Eh, I guess it could work."

("DEVUSCHU, I CHOOSE YOU!"

And Devus appears in a Pikachu outfit. You're welcome.
XD)

The member of the Light cracked his neck, glaring to Devus. "No thanks. Don't like cookies."

(THIS IS WHY THE LIGHT IS SO GRUMPY.
NO SUGAR DIETING MAKES PEOPLE ANGRY.
CASE SOLVED.)

(XD First of all, good theory and second of all I WANT THAT DRAWING SO BAAAAAAAAYOD!)

Devus gasped, retreating back a few inches before he began to shed a few tears. "Y-Y-YOU DON"T LIKE COOKIES!? WHAT KIND OF SAD LIFE DO YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!?"
(Only time to get Devus to show emotions is by telling him some absurd info.)

(XD First of all, good theory and second of all I WANT THAT DRAWING SO BAAAAAAAAYOD!)

Devus gasped, retreating back a few inches before he began to shed a few tears. "Y-Y-YOU DON"T LIKE COOKIES!? WHAT KIND OF SAD LIFE DO YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!?"
(Only time to get Devus to show emotions is by telling him some absurd info.)

(-adds to list-)

"Sorry. Just don't appeal t' me." The male shrugged, arching a brow.

("I hate the way marshmallows taste."

-Devus gasps and turns away, sobbing- "IDON'TWANNAHEARANYMORE!" )

(-adds to list-)

"Sorry. Just don't appeal t' me." The male shrugged, arching a brow.

("I hate the way marshmallows taste."

-Devus gasps and turns away, sobbing- "IDON'TWANNAHEARANYMORE!" )

(XD THANK YOU)

"SORRY! YOU JUST DON"T APPEAL T'ME EITHER!" Devus sniffled.

Masaru and Graham just shook their heads off on the side lines.

(XD THANK YOU)

"SORRY! YOU JUST DON"T APPEAL T'ME EITHER!" Devus sniffled.

Masaru and Graham just shook their heads off on the side lines.

"Oof." Dei-Loki blinked, smirking in the process while he watched - Reaver keeping his attention on Tom while he listened to the encounter. Hatred gripping his heart like a hand engulfed in darkness.

"The Hel are you on?" The silver-eyed male questioned, staring at Devus as he blinked.

"Oof." Dei-Loki blinked, smirking in the process while he watched - Reaver keeping his attention on Tom while he listened to the encounter. Hatred gripping his heart like a hand engulfed in darkness.

"The Hel are you on?" The silver-eyed male questioned, staring at Devus as he blinked.

Devus took a step close. "THE REAL QUESTION . .. is what you are on. The first step is admitting your addiction."

The male laughed agitatedly, taking out his gun. "Only issue I have is some demon screaming that I have issues."

"You're even pulling a gun out! Ah you sweet thing! You need so much therapy for that brain of yours, c'mere and let me give it a keess~." He winked as he licked the top corner of his lip.

"You're even pulling a gun out! Ah you sweet thing! You need so much therapy for that brain of yours, c'mere and let me give it a keess~." He winked as he licked the top corner of his lip.

Twitching his brow, he pointed the gun to Devus's head. "STOP. Talking. I've got a job to do!"

Twitching his brow, he pointed the gun to Devus's head. "STOP. Talking. I've got a job to do!"

"Mother wouldn't like this from you! Gods why! WHY DID YOU GO DOWN THE WRONG PATH!? YOU"VE COULD"VE BEEN THAT ENGLISH SCHOOL TEACHER YOU"VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE, CLYDE! THINK ABOUT OUR KIDS!"

(THIS IS WHY I LOVE HIM! I DON"T NEED TO FIND ACTUAL SENTENCES THAT MAKE SENSE! XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back