• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver trembled out an exhale, tightening the hug on his end of things as he buried his face in Graham's shoulder. And, with a voice that broke through his emotions, he squeaked out a; "P... Please..."

Adrian slowly descended the last few stairs as he composed himself, rounding the corner while he'd take in the scene with Dei and Mercer behind him. Adrian would scan the room until his eyes fell on Thomas, who'd been the victim of Devus's shrill singing. But the King's feet brought him to Masaru an the others while something boiled within him as he'd catch Reaver's familiar state. Still, he'd greet the crew with a dangerously cooled; "Hey."

Graham nodded, "of course." He then looked to Adrian before giving another more subtle nod. "Hi."

Masaru kept his eyes on Thomas, his emotions locked down in the cage as he stayed somber and aware. "Hi."

Graham nodded, "of course." He then looked to Adrian before giving another more subtle nod. "Hi."

Masaru kept his eyes on Thomas, his emotions locked down in the cage as he stayed somber and aware. "Hi."

Adrian moved, softly patting Reaver's back - who'd look over as Adrian looked to Masaru, and then to Thomas again. "He's doing a good job, but do you mind calling off the ear sore? I can't get over there without getting even more of a headache than I already have."

"Adee..."
Reaver quietly stated, watching as his older brother looked to him. Adrian took note to the familiar pain in his brother's eyes, heading over as he'd wipe the blood from his face with a soft rag.

"Mercer told me what y' did. And y' did a damned good number on him from what I see. You fought your fight, and now I - and Val, since I know she'll be down here once she catches wind of this - will make sure this is the last time he's ever seen again. Okay?" Adrian held a sincere look on his face, softly brushing his thumb against the bruise on Reaver's face, but not hard enough to cause a wince. "Centuries ago I made a promise to the both of you that this man would never hurt either of you again, as long as I have something t' say about it. Now that I see the aftermath of the fight, seems I need t' do even more." The wolfish man gave a guilty sort of smile, wiping a bit more of the blood off before he'd stand up straight. "So sit back and rest until the final round, ya Hel-raiser." He tossed in the childhood name-calling as a bit of remembered sarcasm, which seemed to prompt a small smile on Reaver's face - who'd nod with a quiet sniffle.

Adrian moved, softly patting Reaver's back - who'd look over as Adrian looked to Masaru, and then to Thomas again. "He's doing a good job, but do you mind calling off the ear sore? I can't get over there without getting even more of a headache than I already have."

"Adee..."
Reaver quietly stated, watching as his older brother looked to him. Adrian took note to the familiar pain in his brother's eyes, heading over as he'd wipe the blood from his face with a soft rag.

"Mercer told me what y' did. And y' did a damned good number on him from what I see. You fought your fight, and now I - and Val, since I know she'll be down here once she catches wind of this - will make sure this is the last time he's ever seen again. Okay?" Adrian held a sincere look on his face, softly brushing his thumb against the bruise on Reaver's face, but not hard enough to cause a wince. "Centuries ago I made a promise to the both of you that this man would never hurt either of you again, as long as I have something t' say about it. Now that I see the aftermath of the fight, seems I need t' do even more." The wolfish man gave a guilty sort of smile, wiping a bit more of the blood off before he'd stand up straight. "So sit back and rest until the final round, ya Hel-raiser." He tossed in the childhood name-calling as a bit of remembered sarcasm, which seemed to prompt a small smile on Reaver's face - who'd nod with a quiet sniffle.

(AWW HEL-RAISER IT"S SO CUTE ;w; )

Masaru nodded before whistling. "Devus! Off!" Devus stopped singing as he was carving his initials into Thomas's inner wrist before getting off of him and walking back to Masaru.

"He's all yours."

(AWW HEL-RAISER IT"S SO CUTE ;w; )

Masaru nodded before whistling. "Devus! Off!" Devus stopped singing as he was carving his initials into Thomas's inner wrist before getting off of him and walking back to Masaru.

"He's all yours."

Dei-Loki stood at Masaru's side, hands in his pockets as he watched Adrian nod as a thank you to both Masaru and Devus. The smile falling into a blank expression as he'd slowly walk over to Thomas, who'd been glaring at his wrist with a growling wince.

Dei-Loki stood at Masaru's side, hands in his pockets as he watched Adrian nod as a thank you to both Masaru and Devus. The smile falling into a blank expression as he'd slowly walk over to Thomas, who'd been glaring at his wrist with a growling wince.

Devus watched, "Can i do bad things to his butt later?" He asked sincerely to Masaru.

"If he's alive, Devus." Masaru pat Devus' head who smiled happily at the affection.

(HE"S SLOWLY IS TURNING INTO THE CHESHIRE CAT!)

Devus watched, "Can i do bad things to his butt later?" He asked sincerely to Masaru.

"If he's alive, Devus." Masaru pat Devus' head who smiled happily at the affection.

(HE"S SLOWLY IS TURNING INTO THE CHESHIRE CAT!)

(Jesus. XD )

"I don't think he will be. Y' should've kept yer silver-eyed buddy." Dei-Loki remarked, glancing up and over to Devus.

(Don't mind me.
I'm building up Adrian's rage in my head so I can type it out here. XD )

(Jesus. XD )

"I don't think he will be. Y' should've kept yer silver-eyed buddy." Dei-Loki remarked, glancing up and over to Devus.

(Don't mind me.
I'm building up Adrian's rage in my head so I can type it out here. XD )

(CAN"T WAIT XD)

Devus pouted. "Ah man, who was that guy anyways?"

"One of King Orin's bitchboys, probably. I know he was a member of the Light, anyways." Dei-Loki huffed.

"Hmm, he's not really good at it."

"Too be fair, you're really good at distracting and annoying. How's the bullet holes?" Masaru asked.

"Eh. They're squishy, wanna dig your finger into em'?"

Masaru sighed, not wanting to believe that that was his friend. "Not at the moment."

"Hmm, he's not really good at it."

"Too be fair, you're really good at distracting and annoying. How's the bullet holes?" Masaru asked.

"Eh. They're squishy, wanna dig your finger into em'?"

Masaru sighed, not wanting to believe that that was his friend. "Not at the moment."

Dei-Loki shook his head at that before looking over to his father and grandfather quietly.

Adrian slowed to a stop, standing inches away from Thomas - who'd look up from his wrist to his eldest with a grin that he wore through his physical pain.

"Hello, Adee. My, have you grown. King of Engranussia, head of the fami--" Tom grunted from the back of Adrian's hand greeting his jaw in such a harsh connection, causing his head to snap to the side - rattling his already ringing ears. "Hello to you, too."

"You must get so lonely inside that vacant little head of yours. How can someone with so many followers seem so lonely and sad?" Adrian slowly would crouch down to eye level.

"You sound just like her, you know that?" Tom smirked, Adrian giving a casual, half roll of his shoulders as well as his head as he'd grab something from his back pocket.

"Not just daughters that are like their mothers. Sons are like that, too." Adrian pulled out what looked to be a pen as Thomas kept a smirk.

"We're still more alike than you realise, Adrian."

Adrian turned his attention to Thomas after looking to the object in his hands, moving his jaw as he'd breathe through his mouth. He raised his brows, his eyes looking away as he'd bob his head once to the side. His eyes giving a dark glow that seemed to seep from the sockets as he clicked his pen once, a needle-sharp tip sticking from the object. "In some aspects, I see your point." He'd no sooner jam the blade into the lap of Tom, grinning from the yell. "But do you see my point?" He'd click the pen again, dark energy dancing up his arm and down into the pen just to enter into Tom's bloodstream, causing him to cringe even more so as the pain would quickly spread.

"I thought we took that dark energy from you with all those tests!? And where the fuck did you learn jokes like that!?" Tom hissed as the energy would burn and corrupt his blood cells.

"Ooooh, dad, you can never remove one's dark magick. Especially someone with connections." Adrian held a sadistic grin. "Daaaad, while you were away your boy became the worst type of person~"

"I can't... say that I'm surprised..." Tom forced out his words through his wincing.

"That makes sense. Yer name is Thomas, not Surprised." Adrian snaked out another pun, grinning wickedly as he tore the sharp object from Thomas's leg, who'd yell painfully again from both the extraction, and the pun which made the pain intensify.

Dei-Loki shook his head at that before looking over to his father and grandfather quietly.

Adrian slowed to a stop, standing inches away from Thomas - who'd look up from his wrist to his eldest with a grin that he wore through his physical pain.

"Hello, Adee. My, have you grown. King of Engranussia, head of the fami--" Tom grunted from the back of Adrian's hand greeting his jaw in such a harsh connection, causing his head to snap to the side - rattling his already ringing ears. "Hello to you, too."

"You must get so lonely inside that vacant little head of yours. How can someone with so many followers seem so lonely and sad?" Adrian slowly would crouch down to eye level.

"You sound just like her, you know that?" Tom smirked, Adrian giving a casual, half roll of his shoulders as well as his head as he'd grab something from his back pocket.

"Not just daughters that are like their mothers. Sons are like that, too." Adrian pulled out what looked to be a pen as Thomas kept a smirk.

"We're still more alike than you realise, Adrian."

Adrian turned his attention to Thomas after looking to the object in his hands, moving his jaw as he'd breathe through his mouth. He raised his brows, his eyes looking away as he'd bob his head once to the side. His eyes giving a dark glow that seemed to seep from the sockets as he clicked his pen once, a needle-sharp tip sticking from the object. "In some aspects, I see your point." He'd no sooner jam the blade into the lap of Tom, grinning from the yell. "But do you see my point?" He'd click the pen again, dark energy dancing up his arm and down into the pen just to enter into Tom's bloodstream, causing him to cringe even more so as the pain would quickly spread.

"I thought we took that dark energy from you with all those tests!? And where the fuck did you learn jokes like that!?" Tom hissed as the energy would burn and corrupt his blood cells.

"Ooooh, dad, you can never remove one's dark magick. Especially someone with connections." Adrian held a sadistic grin. "Daaaad, while you were away your boy became the worst type of person~"

"I can't... say that I'm surprised..." Tom forced out his words through his wincing.

"That makes sense. Yer name is Thomas, not Surprised." Adrian snaked out another pun, grinning wickedly as he tore the sharp object from Thomas's leg, who'd yell painfully again from both the extraction, and the pun which made the pain intensify.

Devus awed, "he's making puns."

Masaru sighed, "I wanna throw up." He then looked to the cellar opening and Valerie appeared, her face showing no emotion as her eyes only held one objective. "How bad did he hurt you, Reavy? I'll rip his face off and use it as a Gods damn purse!" She petted her little brother's head.

(I LOVE WHEN THEY"RE VICIOUS!)

Devus awed, "he's making puns."

Masaru sighed, "I wanna throw up." He then looked to the cellar opening and Valerie appeared, her face showing no emotion as her eyes only held one objective. "How bad did he hurt you, Reavy? I'll rip his face off and use it as a Gods damn purse!" She petted her little brother's head.

(I LOVE WHEN THEY"RE VICIOUS!)

(ME TOO. ;w; )

Dei-Loki exhaled through his nose at the puns. "One of the worst forms of torture." He grimaced before then looking to Valerie.

Reaver glanced over to Valerie from the patting, the bruise having been darker on his cheek at this point. "He took me back t' a place that I never wanted t' go back to, Valerie..." He stated, painfully.

"Ewww, why would y' want an old face like that as a fashion statement? He'd be better as socks." Adrian commented towards Valerie's threat, standing up. "Should be even more fun now, Val. I intensified the pain." He grinned wolfishly over to her, closing his eyes while his dark energy whipped in circles around his feet.

("I did a good. I'm a good, evil boy." - Adrian Ruari Alaois.
XD )

Last edited:
(ME TOO. ;w; )

Dei-Loki exhaled through his nose at the puns. "One of the worst forms of torture." He grimaced before then looking to Valerie.

Reaver glanced over to Valerie from the patting, the bruise having been darker on his cheek at this point. "He took me back t' a place that I never wanted t' go back to, Valerie..." He stated, painfully.

"Ewww, why would y' want an old face like that as a fashion statement? He'd be better as socks." Adrian commented towards Valerie's threat, standing up. "Should be even more fun now, Val. I intensified the pain." He grinned wolfishly over to her, closing his eyes while his dark energy whipped in circles around his feet.

("I did a good. I'm a good, evil boy." - Adrian Ruari Alaois.
XD )

(I LOVE THEM ALL XD)

Valerie nodded to her brother before kissing Reaver's forehead softly. "You've done your work, Reavy. But it's now big sissy and brother time to eliminate this bastard. So do you mind if you go with Graham and lay down? Y'need your sleep, okay?"

(I LOVE THEM ALL XD)

Valerie nodded to her brother before kissing Reaver's forehead softly. "You've done your work, Reavy. But it's now big sissy and brother time to eliminate this bastard. So do you mind if you go with Graham and lay down? Y'need your sleep, okay?"

Reaver glanced back and forth between the both of them. "Y' sure you guys don't need me down here?.."

Reaver glanced back and forth between the both of them. "Y' sure you guys don't need me down here?.."

"We're sure. No more nightmares for now on. Graham, will y-" Graham nodded, not needing Val to go any further. "They'll be fine, Rea. Let's go take you to bed, okay? We can cuddle and sleep for a good nice loooooong rest."

"We're sure. No more nightmares for now on. Graham, will y-" Graham nodded, not needing Val to go any further. "They'll be fine, Rea. Let's go take you to bed, okay? We can cuddle and sleep for a good nice loooooong rest."

Reaver exhaled through his mouth gently before looking to Graham with a gentle nod as he'd rub the tears from one of his eyes.

Reaver exhaled through his mouth gently before looking to Graham with a gentle nod as he'd rub the tears from one of his eyes.

Graham immediately took him up and to their room. He opened the door, closed it and then laid Reaver down before laying down himself.

Valerie watch them go before cracking her knuckles. "Masaru, take Dei out of here. As well as your friend. This is our time. Y'can have your time later . . . okay?"

Masaru looked to her for a minute, maybe even longer before grabbing Dei's hand and going upstairs. Devus followed.

Graham immediately took him up and to their room. He opened the door, closed it and then laid Reaver down before laying down himself.

Valerie watch them go before cracking her knuckles. "Masaru, take Dei out of here. As well as your friend. This is our time. Y'can have your time later . . . okay?"

Masaru looked to her for a minute, maybe even longer before grabbing Dei's hand and going upstairs. Devus followed.

Reaver gently waved his siblings off, curling into Graham once they'd been on the bed.

Dei-Loki followed Masaru with little to no hesitation, softly squeezing his hand.

Adrian watched the group slowly make their leave, popping his knuckles one by one as he'd turn back to the cringing Thomas as Adrian allowed that dark look to return to his face.

Reaver gently waved his siblings off, curling into Graham once they'd been on the bed.

Dei-Loki followed Masaru with little to no hesitation, softly squeezing his hand.

Adrian watched the group slowly make their leave, popping his knuckles one by one as he'd turn back to the cringing Thomas as Adrian allowed that dark look to return to his face.

(I'm just going to leave them off to do whatever. Wanna focus more on Val than anything right now.)

Valerie looked to Adrian. "Do you have cigarettes on ya?"

(I'm just going to leave them off to do whatever. Wanna focus more on Val than anything right now.)

Valerie looked to Adrian. "Do you have cigarettes on ya?"

Adrian nodded silently, putting the pen knife he had away before taking out a carton, tapping the bottom enough to knock one free as he'd offer it to Valerie.

Adrian nodded silently, putting the pen knife he had away before taking out a carton, tapping the bottom enough to knock one free as he'd offer it to Valerie.

Valerie took it and then lit it up before taking a drag as she sat on the other side of her father. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" The smoke softly filtering out of her mouth and into Thomas's direction.

Valerie took it and then lit it up before taking a drag as she sat on the other side of her father. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" The smoke softly filtering out of her mouth and into Thomas's direction.

Adrian would then take out one for himself, the single flick of his lighter echoing as he listened.

Thomas no sooner coughed from the smoke, smirking tauntingly through his pain. "Centuries upon centuries."

Adrian would then take out one for himself, the single flick of his lighter echoing as he listened.

Thomas no sooner coughed from the smoke, smirking tauntingly through his pain. "Centuries upon centuries."

Valerie nodded, "and how i have loved those centuries." She then used her other hand to press against the bottom and top of his eye, pulling back the eyelids so they wouldn't be in the way. She gave one more drag to her cigarette before pressing the lit end into his eye. "But I really do miss you, Daddy." She said as she dug the cigarette more into his eye.

(SHE"S SO COOL!)

Valerie nodded, "and how i have loved those centuries." She then used her other hand to press against the bottom and top of his eye, pulling back the eyelids so they wouldn't be in the way. She gave one more drag to her cigarette before pressing the lit end into his eye. "But I really do miss you, Daddy." She said as she dug the cigarette more into his eye.

(SHE"S SO COOL!)

(ADRIAN TEACHES HIS SIBLINGS WELL.
Sadistically well.
XD )

Thomas shrieked in pain, flexing and then clenching his fingers as he'd move to whip his head away, only to be stopped by Adrian's hand upon his scalp - keeping him in place with a firm grip of the hair.

(ADRIAN TEACHES HIS SIBLINGS WELL.
Sadistically well.
XD )

Thomas shrieked in pain, flexing and then clenching his fingers as he'd move to whip his head away, only to be stopped by Adrian's hand upon his scalp - keeping him in place with a firm grip of the hair.

Valerie flicked the bud once it was done being smudged into his eye. "Have ya been busy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back