• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Mother wouldn't like this from you! Gods why! WHY DID YOU GO DOWN THE WRONG PATH!? YOU"VE COULD"VE BEEN THAT ENGLISH SCHOOL TEACHER YOU"VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE, CLYDE! THINK ABOUT OUR KIDS!"

(THIS IS WHY I LOVE HIM! I DON"T NEED TO FIND ACTUAL SENTENCES THAT MAKE SENSE! XD)

The male growled, pressing the gun to Devus's head. "SHUT. UP."

"You get angry far too quick..." Tom said in the background, grinning over to the male who'd growl once more.

The male growled, pressing the gun to Devus's head. "SHUT. UP."

"You get angry far too quick..." Tom said in the background, grinning over to the male who'd growl once more.

"I agree with him and his hunky deliciousness. But pleaaaaaase, do me a favor. If you're going to shoot me, put the busy end of the gun in my mouth, i want to leave this world tasting cold, sweet justice." He then grabbed the gun and licked the muzzle before giggling like a school girl.

(So much therapy . . . just so much XD)

"I agree with him and his hunky deliciousness. But pleaaaaaase, do me a favor. If you're going to shoot me, put the busy end of the gun in my mouth, i want to leave this world tasting cold, sweet justice." He then grabbed the gun and licked the muzzle before giggling like a school girl.

(So much therapy . . . just so much XD)

(I feel like Devus would drive the therapists into needing their own therapy. XD )

"Shoot it into your fucking dick." The male growled low, pulling back his gun with a look of disgust.

(I feel like Devus would drive the therapists into needing their own therapy. XD )

"Shoot it into your fucking dick." The male growled low, pulling back his gun with a look of disgust.

(TRUUUUUUUUUE XD)

Devus sighed as the pop of the gun leaving his lips left him artificially sad. "BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

(TRUUUUUUUUUE XD)

Devus sighed as the pop of the gun leaving his lips left him artificially sad. "BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"SHUT THE HEL UP."

Once the ice melted, Tom dropped back to his feet completely while he watched the two - shaking his head while Reaver, STILL, did not drop that glare. The look of his posture seeming like he'd been ready to go for the kill.

"SHUT THE HEL UP."

Once the ice melted, Tom dropped back to his feet completely while he watched the two - shaking his head while Reaver, STILL, did not drop that glare. The look of his posture seeming like he'd been ready to go for the kill.

"Ahhhhhhh, aren't you so heated, i can just taste the waaaaaant. Don't worry, you and me in bed will be FUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

(You can send him whenever since this guy is distracted XD)

"Ahhhhhhh, aren't you so heated, i can just taste the waaaaaant. Don't worry, you and me in bed will be FUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

(You can send him whenever since this guy is distracted XD)

The male twitched his brow at the comment.

"No wonder why you idiots needed my help." Tom shook his head, raising his brows as he moved out of the way from the charging Reaver with a grin. "Aww, I missed you, too~"

Reaver snarled at that, pivoting and tossing a ball of ice to Thomas's feet - which kept him in place as Reaver approached him once more, reeling back a flaming fist before plunging it forward. He'd aimed to nail Thomas in the gut, and he would have if he hadn't moved.

"I can see the hate in youuu~" Thomas grinned, breaking his feet free from the ice as he leaned back onto his hands - very agile for someone like himself, and proved even more so when he'd fling his feet into Reaver's stomach, which sent him skidding back several feet before the Dire Wolf King hunched over in pain. Reaver panted, trying to regain the wind he'd gotten knocked from himself as Thomas slowly approached with a tsk. He'd no sooner grab his youngest by the front of his shirt - hoisting him to eye view. "And here I thought y' were as weak as your mother. All heart, no fight. You must remember the screams, don't you Reaver?" Thomas grinned something wicked, delivering a solid punch to Reaver's cheek. Reaver grunted with a yelp, a bit of blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. Thomas pulled another pose for a punch, raising his brow as Reaver flinched. "Then again, you still show so much fear. Don't think I didn't feel the terror in yer heart when you found out your old man was loose again."

Reaver panted, glaring to Thomas while Thomas kept his grin. Reaver then snarled, spitting blood into the face of his father. "... Anyone ever tell you... that y' talk too fucking much?" He'd then ignite his hand clamping it down onto Thomas's wrist which caused him to yell in pain before pulling away and shaking his hand, yelping once Reaver struck a blow of his own to Thomas's chest, which sent him careening into the wall.

Tom's back hit the wall with a thud, and he winced before looking up and widening his eyes as Reaver ran at him, flinging his fist through the wall once Thomas moved his head to the side, glaring up at Reaver with a grin once he spotted his Nightmare side slipping. "There's the true Alaois."

"There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for." (HAD TO.) Reaver growled through his own dark grin before he'd pull his bleeding fist out of the wall before he'd grip Thomas by HIS shirt, lifting him up before throwing him to the ground and circling them both in a ring of fire. "Isn't this what you called us all? Nightmare children? Devils?" He cracked his neck, lunging onto Tom before nailing him in the face with a punch, and then another. And another. And so on. "Can ya scream like mama did before you killed her!? HUH? Can I make you do that!? I. BET. I. CAN."

(I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS GORE-FREE AND PG13 AS I COULD.
I still got carried away.)

The male twitched his brow at the comment.

"No wonder why you idiots needed my help." Tom shook his head, raising his brows as he moved out of the way from the charging Reaver with a grin. "Aww, I missed you, too~"

Reaver snarled at that, pivoting and tossing a ball of ice to Thomas's feet - which kept him in place as Reaver approached him once more, reeling back a flaming fist before plunging it forward. He'd aimed to nail Thomas in the gut, and he would have if he hadn't moved.

"I can see the hate in youuu~" Thomas grinned, breaking his feet free from the ice as he leaned back onto his hands - very agile for someone like himself, and proved even more so when he'd fling his feet into Reaver's stomach, which sent him skidding back several feet before the Dire Wolf King hunched over in pain. Reaver panted, trying to regain the wind he'd gotten knocked from himself as Thomas slowly approached with a tsk. He'd no sooner grab his youngest by the front of his shirt - hoisting him to eye view. "And here I thought y' were as weak as your mother. All heart, no fight. You must remember the screams, don't you Reaver?" Thomas grinned something wicked, delivering a solid punch to Reaver's cheek. Reaver grunted with a yelp, a bit of blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. Thomas pulled another pose for a punch, raising his brow as Reaver flinched. "Then again, you still show so much fear. Don't think I didn't feel the terror in yer heart when you found out your old man was loose again."

Reaver panted, glaring to Thomas while Thomas kept his grin. Reaver then snarled, spitting blood into the face of his father. "... Anyone ever tell you... that y' talk too fucking much?" He'd then ignite his hand clamping it down onto Thomas's wrist which caused him to yell in pain before pulling away and shaking his hand, yelping once Reaver struck a blow of his own to Thomas's chest, which sent him careening into the wall.

Tom's back hit the wall with a thud, and he winced before looking up and widening his eyes as Reaver ran at him, flinging his fist through the wall once Thomas moved his head to the side, glaring up at Reaver with a grin once he spotted his Nightmare side slipping. "There's the true Alaois."

"There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for." (HAD TO.) Reaver growled through his own dark grin before he'd pull his bleeding fist out of the wall before he'd grip Thomas by HIS shirt, lifting him up before throwing him to the ground and circling them both in a ring of fire. "Isn't this what you called us all? Nightmare children? Devils?" He cracked his neck, lunging onto Tom before nailing him in the face with a punch, and then another. And another. And so on. "Can ya scream like mama did before you killed her!? HUH? Can I make you do that!? I. BET. I. CAN."

(I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS GORE-FREE AND PG13 AS I COULD.
I still got carried away.)

(I say you did very good buddy XD i can feel the rage -pgrage-)

Masaru and Graham stayed back, knowing this was Reaver's fight.

Devus unbuckled and pulled down the man's pants in the blink of the eye. "Ooooooooo, nice underwear!"

(I say you did very good buddy XD i can feel the rage -pgrage-)

Masaru and Graham stayed back, knowing this was Reaver's fight.

Devus unbuckled and pulled down the man's pants in the blink of the eye. "Ooooooooo, nice underwear!"

( ;w; Thank you.)

The male widened his eyes as he turned to look at the fight, before turning back with even wider eyes once he'd felt the breeze hit his legs. He'd no sooner tug his pants back up as he'd glare to Devus before attempting to hit him with the pistol in his hand.

Dei-Loki and Mercer stayed back, as well, gritting their teeth.

Reaver continued delivering punches to Thomas one after another, and all Thomas did was laugh. Reaver glared, slowing down his punches as Tom continued to laugh. "WHAT!? WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?"

"Do you remember her smile?" Tom asked, Reaver widening his eyes as he stared. "She'd sing to you on those bad storm nights. Rocking you, priding about aaall three of you with that loving smile always on her face while she was with you guys. And you wanna know the damnedest thing?" He began to laugh again, "if the whore cared so much, why didn't she fight back, eh!? Why didn't she stop me plunging that blade into her stomach over and over and ooover again? She simply cried and screamed, but nothing more!"

Reaver tensed at his father's words, snarling as he leaned over with hatred boiling in his eyes, enough to cause them to dampen. "Why? Why? Do you know... what betrayal like that does to a person? She loved you. I don't know how, or even WHY, but she fucking LOVED you. And when someone you love THAT much comes at you with a blade..." Reaver stopped himself while tears trickled down the side of his angered face. "You have no idea how badly I wanted you t' burn t' death in the fire in our old home I started the day we left. After all the unmerciful beatings y' put me through, the training y' forced Adrian into, the fact that y' DIDN'T EVEN CARE when yer men went after Valerie." Reaver would reach back, slowly sitting up as he'd take out his blade. He'd blink away angered tears. "Y' could've just LEFT! YOU COULD'VE LET HER LIVE! SO MANY NIGHTS THAT WE COULDN'T SLEEP! SO MUCH PAIN! YA COULD'VE LEFT MAMA ALONE!" He drove the now red glowing blade into Thomas's stomach, glaring down at him as he released a pained yell. "I DIDN'T EVEN GET T' MEET HER ENOUGH T' REMEMBER!" He'd lift the blade, driving it in again before repeating the action again and again and again and again. "I HATE YOU, HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I. FUCKING. HATE. Y'!" And, well after he bled out, Reaver still continued the stabbing. Tears streaming down his face while the blood continuously splattered against his face, as well as his clothing and the floor.

Last edited:
( ;w; Thank you.)

The male widened his eyes as he turned to look at the fight, before turning back with even wider eyes once he'd felt the breeze hit his legs. He'd no sooner tug his pants back up as he'd glare to Devus before attempting to hit him with the pistol in his hand.

Dei-Loki and Mercer stayed back, as well, gritting their teeth.

Reaver continued delivering punches to Thomas one after another, and all Thomas did was laugh. Reaver glared, slowing down his punches as Tom continued to laugh. "WHAT!? WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?"

"Do you remember her smile?" Tom asked, Reaver widening his eyes as he stared. "She'd sing to you on those bad storm nights. Rocking you, priding about aaall three of you with that loving smile always on her face while she was with you guys. And you wanna know the damnedest thing?" He began to laugh again, "if the whore cared so much, why didn't she fight back, eh!? Why didn't she stop me plunging that blade into her stomach over and over and ooover again? She simply cried and screamed, but nothing more!"

Reaver tensed at his father's words, snarling as he leaned over with hatred boiling in his eyes, enough to cause them to dampen. "Why? Why? Do you know... what betrayal like that does to a person? She loved you. I don't know how, or even WHY, but she fucking LOVED you. And when someone you love THAT much comes at you with a blade..." Reaver stopped himself while tears trickled down the side of his angered face. "You have no idea how badly I wanted you t' burn t' death in the fire in our old home I started the day we left. After all the unmerciful beatings y' put me through, the training y' forced Adrian into, the fact that y' DIDN'T EVEN CARE when yer men went after Valerie." Reaver would reach back, slowly sitting up as he'd take out his blade. He'd blink away angered tears. "Y' could've just LEFT! YOU COULD'VE LET HER LIVE! SO MANY NIGHTS THAT WE COULDN'T SLEEP! SO MUCH PAIN! YA COULD'VE LEFT MAMA ALONE!" He drove the now red glowing blade into Thomas's stomach, glaring down at him as he released a pained yell. "I DIDN'T EVEN GET T' MEET HER ENOUGH T' REMEMBER!" He'd lift the blade, driving it in again before repeating the action again and again and again and again. "I HATE YOU, HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I. FUCKING. HATE. Y'!" And, well after he bled out, Reaver still continued the stabbing. Tears streaming down his face while the blood continuously splattered against his face, as well as his clothing and the floor.
Devus flinched as the pistol hit him before he stood straight back up. "DO IT AGAIN! I LOVE THE PAAAAAAAAAIN!"

Graham sighed, knowing he was going to regret this before making a purple hand come from out of his back and flew it to Reaver. The hand then grabbed Reaver before pulling him back into Graham's hug. "I'm sorry. Forgive me. But save this for your brother and sister as well, alright? Masaru, Dei, Mercer, Devus, get Thomas and take him to the cellar at home.

Masaru nodded as he appeared behind Thomas and put his foot flat on Thomas's stomach to keep him down.

Devus on the other hand, smiled at the silver eyed man. "Wanna come and play at my home?"

Devus flinched as the pistol hit him before he stood straight back up. "DO IT AGAIN! I LOVE THE PAAAAAAAAAIN!"

Graham sighed, knowing he was going to regret this before making a purple hand come from out of his back and flew it to Reaver. The hand then grabbed Reaver before pulling him back into Graham's hug. "I'm sorry. Forgive me. But save this for your brother and sister as well, alright? Masaru, Dei, Mercer, Devus, get Thomas and take him to the cellar at home.

Masaru nodded as he appeared behind Thomas and put his foot flat on Thomas's stomach to keep him down.

Devus on the other hand, smiled at the silver eyed man. "Wanna come and play at my home?"

Reaver squirmed in the hold of the hand, and then in the hug as he growled and tried to get free. "No! GRAHAM! Fucking let me go! LET ME HAVE THIS! LET--" With his voice cracking at the end, Reaver then broke into a sob as he stopped moving so much.

Dei-Loki and Mercer nodded as well, Heading over to the now flinching Thomas that had been pinned under Masaru's foot.

"May they hurt you so hard that this time, you don't come back." Mercer growled, pulling Tom's hands up as he'd tie them together before moving to do the same with his feet.

"Do I have t' carry that? He smells so baaad." Dei-Loki snarled with disgust.

("He smells like spoiled old people."
XD )

The silver eyed male stared at Devus before hitting him again. "NO I don't wanna go with you!"

Reaver squirmed in the hold of the hand, and then in the hug as he growled and tried to get free. "No! GRAHAM! Fucking let me go! LET ME HAVE THIS! LET--" With his voice cracking at the end, Reaver then broke into a sob as he stopped moving so much.

Dei-Loki and Mercer nodded as well, Heading over to the now flinching Thomas that had been pinned under Masaru's foot.

"May they hurt you so hard that this time, you don't come back." Mercer growled, pulling Tom's hands up as he'd tie them together before moving to do the same with his feet.

"Do I have t' carry that? He smells so baaad." Dei-Loki snarled with disgust.

("He smells like spoiled old people."
XD )

The silver eyed male stared at Devus before hitting him again. "NO I don't wanna go with you!"

(XD I wouldn't want to carry that either)

Graham pressed his forehead against his. "I'm sorry. I know you want this. But not right now. It's better to torture than to kill on the spot. He deserves much more than a quick escape."

Masaru sighed before pulling him up so that way he was behind him but holding him just the same. He stood him straight up before leaning close to his ears and whispering sickly. "I don't love a lot of things. My heart was born in something cold and malicious. So when I do love. I love a lot. I love until it hurts the most especially when you lose them. You took my little girl from me, and now i'm going to do the same to you. Not by torture, but by making you love. I'm going to force emotions into your soul. I'm going to make you feel what it's like to feel love. To feel happiness for once in your miserable life. And it's going to be like a drug. A sick, fucking drug that makes you crave for more. And when that's all said and done, when you know what it's like to love. When all of that happiness that you feel makes you want to throw up in joy, i'm going to rip it out of your fucking soul! I"M GOING TO MAKE YOU BEG FOR HAPPINESS AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN! UNTIL ALL YOU FEEL IS NOTHING! NOT EVEN THAT SICK, TWISTED LOVE FOR CHAOS! YOU WILL FEEL NOTHING! And do you know what happens when you feel nothing? Do you know what happens when not even killing people makes you happy anymore? We'll give you a gun, and instead of shooting us, you'll put the muzzle against your temple, like the good bitch you are, and pull. But only then. Only when you beg for that gun. When you're on your knees for that gun. WHEN YOU"RE LICKING THE DIRT OFF YOUR CHILDREN"S SHOES LIKE THE GOOD BITCH YOU ARE, WILL YOU GET THAT GUN! BUT ONLY THEN! Only when you're crawling on your hands and knees, humiliating yourself in front of your own children. Only when we say. Otherwise Thomas . . . I can't wait to watch you suffer."

Devus touched the spot where he got hit again. "Why are you straight?"

(XD I wouldn't want to carry that either)

Graham pressed his forehead against his. "I'm sorry. I know you want this. But not right now. It's better to torture than to kill on the spot. He deserves much more than a quick escape."

Masaru sighed before pulling him up so that way he was behind him but holding him just the same. He stood him straight up before leaning close to his ears and whispering sickly. "I don't love a lot of things. My heart was born in something cold and malicious. So when I do love. I love a lot. I love until it hurts the most especially when you lose them. You took my little girl from me, and now i'm going to do the same to you. Not by torture, but by making you love. I'm going to force emotions into your soul. I'm going to make you feel what it's like to feel love. To feel happiness for once in your miserable life. And it's going to be like a drug. A sick, fucking drug that makes you crave for more. And when that's all said and done, when you know what it's like to love. When all of that happiness that you feel makes you want to throw up in joy, i'm going to rip it out of your fucking soul! I"M GOING TO MAKE YOU BEG FOR HAPPINESS AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN! UNTIL ALL YOU FEEL IS NOTHING! NOT EVEN THAT SICK, TWISTED LOVE FOR CHAOS! YOU WILL FEEL NOTHING! And do you know what happens when you feel nothing? Do you know what happens when not even killing people makes you happy anymore? We'll give you a gun, and instead of shooting us, you'll put the muzzle against your temple, like the good bitch you are, and pull. But only then. Only when you beg for that gun. When you're on your knees for that gun. WHEN YOU"RE LICKING THE DIRT OFF YOUR CHILDREN"S SHOES LIKE THE GOOD BITCH YOU ARE, WILL YOU GET THAT GUN! BUT ONLY THEN! Only when you're crawling on your hands and knees, humiliating yourself in front of your own children. Only when we say. Otherwise Thomas . . . I can't wait to watch you suffer."

Devus touched the spot where he got hit again. "Why are you straight?"

Reaver now trembled with raw rage, remembrance and sadness. The dire wolf took a shaky breath which shook with the rest of his body while the lakes of tears would run off onto Graham's clothing. "But..."

Thomas flinched at the remark that forcibly entered his ears. A low, gurgling growl escaping him as he glared.

The silver eyed male snarled at the comment, firing into his shoulder angrily.

Reaver now trembled with raw rage, remembrance and sadness. The dire wolf took a shaky breath which shook with the rest of his body while the lakes of tears would run off onto Graham's clothing. "But..."

Thomas flinched at the remark that forcibly entered his ears. A low, gurgling growl escaping him as he glared.

The silver eyed male snarled at the comment, firing into his shoulder angrily.

"Don't you want him to feel pain for what he did to your Mother? Don't you want your brother and sister to join in on the fun?"

Masaru squinted, "I love it when you growl, just shows me how much of a puppy you still are. Bark for me, bitch." He said softly into his ear with a scowl.

Devus hissed as his demonic, inky blood bubbled out of his wound. "OUCHIE! Wow, you really don't want the world to know that you're gay, don't you?"

"Don't you want him to feel pain for what he did to your Mother? Don't you want your brother and sister to join in on the fun?"

Masaru squinted, "I love it when you growl, just shows me how much of a puppy you still are. Bark for me, bitch." He said softly into his ear with a scowl.

Devus hissed as his demonic, inky blood bubbled out of his wound. "OUCHIE! Wow, you really don't want the world to know that you're gay, don't you?"

Reaver glared following that, soon hanging his head in defeat as whined. "I guess..."

Tom grit his teeth, moving to headbutt Masaru angrily.

"I'M NOT GAY." The male snarled, shooting him again.

Reaver glared following that, soon hanging his head in defeat as whined. "I guess..."

Tom grit his teeth, moving to headbutt Masaru angrily.

"I'M NOT GAY." The male snarled, shooting him again.

"Thank you, now let's get going, okay?"

Masaru saw Tom's head move backwards which caused himself to quickly use one hand to grab Tom by the hair, pulling his head to the side while he kept his other hand around his waist. He then bit down into the neck, taking only a bit of his flesh into his mouth and swallowed. A small bit of flesh hanging from the wound. "Try that again and i'll go for your family jewels." He said coldly.

Devus groaned as the bullet hit him in the heart. "Thank the gods demons don't need heart. And stop repressing yourself! IT"S OKAY TO BE WHO YOU ARE! NO ONE"S GOING TO JUDGE YOU HERE!" He then hugged silver eyes.

(WHAT IS HAPPENING XD)

"Thank you, now let's get going, okay?"

Masaru saw Tom's head move backwards which caused himself to quickly use one hand to grab Tom by the hair, pulling his head to the side while he kept his other hand around his waist. He then bit down into the neck, taking only a bit of his flesh into his mouth and swallowed. A small bit of flesh hanging from the wound. "Try that again and i'll go for your family jewels." He said coldly.

Devus groaned as the bullet hit him in the heart. "Thank the gods demons don't need heart. And stop repressing yourself! IT"S OKAY TO BE WHO YOU ARE! NO ONE"S GOING TO JUDGE YOU HERE!" He then hugged silver eyes.

(WHAT IS HAPPENING XD)

Reaver nodded, making so his head would rest on Graham's shoulder.

Tom released another pained yell, Dei-Loki opening a portal to lead back home.

"I'M NOT REPRESSING ANYTHING!" The male squirmed in Devus's hold, snarling.

Reaver nodded, making so his head would rest on Graham's shoulder.

Tom released another pained yell, Dei-Loki opening a portal to lead back home.

"I'M NOT REPRESSING ANYTHING!" The male squirmed in Devus's hold, snarling.

Graham carried Reaver by this point as Masaru held Tom tightly and carried him through the portal. Graham following next, still carrying Reaver.

Devus pouted, "are you sure? Because you seem . . . hungry~." He smirked.

Graham carried Reaver by this point as Masaru held Tom tightly and carried him through the portal. Graham following next, still carrying Reaver.

Devus pouted, "are you sure? Because you seem . . . hungry~." He smirked.

Reaver leaned against Graham, his ears flat as he'd fallen silent.

Dei-Loki followed as well, the portal leading to the cellar. Mercer followed them all as well before Dei-Loki sighed and shifted back, panting heavily as he hunched over and allowed the corruption to travel back to his mark while he'd worn nothing but the pendant around his neck. "I'll... catch up... I need... clothes."

The male twitched, kneeing Devus in the crotch. "GET THE HEL AWAY FROM ME!"

Reaver leaned against Graham, his ears flat as he'd fallen silent.

Dei-Loki followed as well, the portal leading to the cellar. Mercer followed them all as well before Dei-Loki sighed and shifted back, panting heavily as he hunched over and allowed the corruption to travel back to his mark while he'd worn nothing but the pendant around his neck. "I'll... catch up... I need... clothes."

The male twitched, kneeing Devus in the crotch. "GET THE HEL AWAY FROM ME!"

Masaru watched his mate, mesmerized before nodding. "Yup. Go on and do whatcha gotta do."

Graham sighed, "alert Adrian . . . not Val though . . .not yet."

Devus groaned before he fell to the ground and rolled away. "WHY GOTTA BE SO RUUUUDE!?"

(DEVUS WHY WITH THE SONG!?)

Masaru watched his mate, mesmerized before nodding. "Yup. Go on and do whatcha gotta do."

Graham sighed, "alert Adrian . . . not Val though . . .not yet."

Devus groaned before he fell to the ground and rolled away. "WHY GOTTA BE SO RUUUUDE!?"

(DEVUS WHY WITH THE SONG!?)

(NOW IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD.)

Dei-Loki nodded, heading upstairs to get dressed.

Mercer nodded to Graham. "I've got it."
He stated, quickly moving to grab Adrian.

The silver eyed male stared as he rolled away before glaring to the now closed portal. "Son of a bitch, he's gonna be mad."

(NOW IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD.)

Dei-Loki nodded, heading upstairs to get dressed.

Mercer nodded to Graham. "I've got it."
He stated, quickly moving to grab Adrian.

The silver eyed male stared as he rolled away before glaring to the now closed portal. "Son of a bitch, he's gonna be mad."

(YAAAAAAAAY XD IT"S DEVUS"S PLAN ALL ALONG!)

Masaru glared down at Tom as it was just him, Graham, and Devus (becuase Devus is god) in the cellar. GRAHAM HOLDS REAVER TO HIM AS HE PATS HIS BACK.

Graham looked to Masaru, "y'okay?"

Masaru looked up to Graham before smiling. "Peachy." He sarcastically said before squinting at Devus. "Devus! Go over there and tie him up nice and tight and sing a few childhood songs."

"Shrill voice?"

"As shrill as you can get."

"YAAAAAY! COME ON, TOM-TOM! I"M GOING TO NOM-NOM YOU UP!" He dragged Tom away to the far back, still in the view of Masaru and Graham but enough so that Devus's terrible singing didn't pierce their ears as he chained Tom up.

(YAAAAAAAAY XD IT"S DEVUS"S PLAN ALL ALONG!)

Masaru glared down at Tom as it was just him, Graham, and Devus (becuase Devus is god) in the cellar. GRAHAM HOLDS REAVER TO HIM AS HE PATS HIS BACK.

Graham looked to Masaru, "y'okay?"

Masaru looked up to Graham before smiling. "Peachy." He sarcastically said before squinting at Devus. "Devus! Go over there and tie him up nice and tight and sing a few childhood songs."

"Shrill voice?"

"As shrill as you can get."

"YAAAAAY! COME ON, TOM-TOM! I"M GOING TO NOM-NOM YOU UP!" He dragged Tom away to the far back, still in the view of Masaru and Graham but enough so that Devus's terrible singing didn't pierce their ears as he chained Tom up.

Dei-Loki stopped once up in his room, tossing on his new clothing as he'd pant before tensing as a dark purple tear in the atmosphere occurred directly behind him. He'd then pivot, glaring to Umbra who'd stand on the other side of what looked to be a hazy screen. "FUCKING knock next time, y'creep!"

Umbra squinted. "What the fuck is this mess you all left me with!? Do you know how many bodies are all over the place? Never mind that, HOW MUCH DAMAGE WAS DONE TO THE CASTLE!"

"Cool yer jets, you'll be paid back shortly. Just not right now. We're in the middle of something." Dei-Loki stated coldly, fixing the necklace around his neck before waving his hand to make the screen dissipate into a thick purple haze. He'd no sooner head out, catching up with his dad and cousin so he could simply follow them down.

Reaver returned the amulet to Graham's neck, shakily sniffling as he'd glare over to Thomas as he'd been dragged away, blood still trickling down Reaver's mouth while he'd sink back into the memories he had back then - all the while wincing as he'd remember the pain of every insult, cut, punch, whip and beating. Every burn, every knock down the stairs, every break, every hospital siren. Every yell, every yelp he'd release. It all tied in and kept him locked where he was, which showed in his tear stained eyes alone. That scared, pained and angered look of a child in those trembling eyes. The look of hatred, confusion and sorrow all joining hands.

(Oof.)

Dei-Loki stopped once up in his room, tossing on his new clothing as he'd pant before tensing as a dark purple tear in the atmosphere occurred directly behind him. He'd then pivot, glaring to Umbra who'd stand on the other side of what looked to be a hazy screen. "FUCKING knock next time, y'creep!"

Umbra squinted. "What the fuck is this mess you all left me with!? Do you know how many bodies are all over the place? Never mind that, HOW MUCH DAMAGE WAS DONE TO THE CASTLE!"

"Cool yer jets, you'll be paid back shortly. Just not right now. We're in the middle of something." Dei-Loki stated coldly, fixing the necklace around his neck before waving his hand to make the screen dissipate into a thick purple haze. He'd no sooner head out, catching up with his dad and cousin so he could simply follow them down.

Reaver returned the amulet to Graham's neck, shakily sniffling as he'd glare over to Thomas as he'd been dragged away, blood still trickling down Reaver's mouth while he'd sink back into the memories he had back then - all the while wincing as he'd remember the pain of every insult, cut, punch, whip and beating. Every burn, every knock down the stairs, every break, every hospital siren. Every yell, every yelp he'd release. It all tied in and kept him locked where he was, which showed in his tear stained eyes alone. That scared, pained and angered look of a child in those trembling eyes. The look of hatred, confusion and sorrow all joining hands.

(Oof.)

(POOR BABY! HE NEEDS SOME WUV!)

Graham put the amulet on quickly before Adrian could get down and then hugged Reaver closer to him, kissing his head. "Shhhhhhh, once this is over we can go lay down, okay?"

(POOR BABY! HE NEEDS SOME WUV!)

Graham put the amulet on quickly before Adrian could get down and then hugged Reaver closer to him, kissing his head. "Shhhhhhh, once this is over we can go lay down, okay?"

Reaver trembled out an exhale, tightening the hug on his end of things as he buried his face in Graham's shoulder. And, with a voice that broke through his emotions, he squeaked out a; "P... Please..."

Adrian slowly descended the last few stairs as he composed himself, rounding the corner while he'd take in the scene with Dei and Mercer behind him. Adrian would scan the room until his eyes fell on Thomas, who'd been the victim of Devus's shrill singing. But the King's feet brought him to Masaru an the others while something boiled within him as he'd catch Reaver's familiar state. Still, he'd greet the crew with a dangerously cooled; "Hey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back