• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Valerie flicked the bud once it was done being smudged into his eye. "Have ya been busy?"

Thomas winced his eye shut once the butt was flicked away, growling in pain as he'd spoken loudly as a result of how the burn was forced to curse through his body due to what Adrian did prior to Valerie's actions. "AAAAGHEH, Not... anymorethanusual!" He growled again.

"Really, now?" Adrian raised a brow, smirking a bit as he'd pull Tom's head back - tapping a pit of the ashes of his cigarette into his mouth the moment Tom yelled and then pulling the cigarette away before it could be coughed on. "That's not what our cousin told me. And the bruises on Reaver say otherwise, as well. The odds are not in your favor."

Thomas winced his eye shut once the butt was flicked away, growling in pain as he'd spoken loudly as a result of how the burn was forced to curse through his body due to what Adrian did prior to Valerie's actions. "AAAAGHEH, Not... anymorethanusual!" He growled again.

"Really, now?" Adrian raised a brow, smirking a bit as he'd pull Tom's head back - tapping a pit of the ashes of his cigarette into his mouth the moment Tom yelled and then pulling the cigarette away before it could be coughed on. "That's not what our cousin told me. And the bruises on Reaver say otherwise, as well. The odds are not in your favor."

"It's not wise to lie to us, Daddy. It'll hurt you immensely." She stood up before going to the corner and rummaging through the weapons. She pulled out a metal bat that was slightly dented and a bit of blood still on it from the last users. "But then again, it's going to hurt no matter."

"It's not wise to lie to us, Daddy. It'll hurt you immensely." She stood up before going to the corner and rummaging through the weapons. She pulled out a metal bat that was slightly dented and a bit of blood still on it from the last users. "But then again, it's going to hurt no matter."

"Mhm~" Adrian agreed, grinning from the coughing as he'd end up moving to tap his elongated claws against Thomas's head. The tips would puncture enough to draw blood each time, and by the time Adrian looked over to Valerie, blood had already begun to trickle down. The cigarette dangled from the wolfish male's mouth as he'd speak. "Vaaal, while yer over there, could y' get my barbed wire pat? I'd use the mallet but we need him alive fer all of this. As satisfying as a crushed skull and the splatter of brain matter may sound." That last bit caused Adrian to look towards their father with a heinous twinkle in his eyes.

(Mmmm, Negan from the Walking Dead, much?
XD )

"Mhm~" Adrian agreed, grinning from the coughing as he'd end up moving to tap his elongated claws against Thomas's head. The tips would puncture enough to draw blood each time, and by the time Adrian looked over to Valerie, blood had already begun to trickle down. The cigarette dangled from the wolfish male's mouth as he'd speak. "Vaaal, while yer over there, could y' get my barbed wire pat? I'd use the mallet but we need him alive fer all of this. As satisfying as a crushed skull and the splatter of brain matter may sound." That last bit caused Adrian to look towards their father with a heinous twinkle in his eyes.

(Mmmm, Negan from the Walking Dead, much?
XD )

Val grabbed as she was told and gave him the bat. "Of course, dear brother. Now tell me how many did we have to suffer living with this man? How many times has he hurt us all?"

Val grabbed as she was told and gave him the bat. "Of course, dear brother. Now tell me how many did we have to suffer living with this man? How many times has he hurt us all?"

Adrian took the bat in is free hand, after disrespectfully tapping more smoldering ash over Thomas. He'd then look the bat over, picking a few bits of flesh from the barbs. "Higher than I can keep count of, even though I remember it all fondly, dear sister." He dropped the flesh bits onto the ground, looking to Valerie with a raised brow as he'd point the bat town so he could lean against it. His head having shook. "And it just keeps going on and on."

"Y'really gonna trust what Mercer has to say?" Thomas grinned, keeping the injured eye closed. "Unloyal fock."

"Aww~ That's funny, you talking about loyalty." Adrian raised his brows at that, bashing one of Tom's knees in with the bat before cracking a smile at the cry. "Especially coming from someone that was about to try and sell us out to the Light Kingdom with men he doesn't even have. Makes me wonder, y' remember what we were told to do to ones charged with betrayal? Because I do~"

Adrian took the bat in is free hand, after disrespectfully tapping more smoldering ash over Thomas. He'd then look the bat over, picking a few bits of flesh from the barbs. "Higher than I can keep count of, even though I remember it all fondly, dear sister." He dropped the flesh bits onto the ground, looking to Valerie with a raised brow as he'd point the bat town so he could lean against it. His head having shook. "And it just keeps going on and on."

"Y'really gonna trust what Mercer has to say?" Thomas grinned, keeping the injured eye closed. "Unloyal fock."

"Aww~ That's funny, you talking about loyalty." Adrian raised his brows at that, bashing one of Tom's knees in with the bat before cracking a smile at the cry. "Especially coming from someone that was about to try and sell us out to the Light Kingdom with men he doesn't even have. Makes me wonder, y' remember what we were told to do to ones charged with betrayal? Because I do~"

"As a matter of fact, if we're talking about hypocrisy, weren't you the one to tell us that pain is a delicious treat that you should always have? Even if it means hurting the people that did nothing wrong? We're just taking your words, and using them for the good of it all." She then swung the bat down on his other leg.

"As a matter of fact, if we're talking about hypocrisy, weren't you the one to tell us that pain is a delicious treat that you should always have? Even if it means hurting the people that did nothing wrong? We're just taking your words, and using them for the good of it all." She then swung the bat down on his other leg.

Tom cried out again, Adrian having laughed.

"And BOY does it taste good!"

Valerie giggled, the animalistic delight in her eyes as she did it again. "Don't want you runnin off, that's for sure."

With one more yell, Tom snarled as he'd pant and tremble from the pain. He'd then mumble; "Couple of animals..."

Adrian quirked a brow, bringing his bat down onto his leg again. "Hmmm? Speak up~"

With one more yell, Tom snarled as he'd pant and tremble from the pain. He'd then mumble; "Couple of animals..."

Adrian quirked a brow, bringing his bat down onto his leg again. "Hmmm? Speak up~"

"Are you proud of us now? We've become exactly what YOU wanted." She grabbed him by the nose, keeping her wrist up so he couldn't bite before twisting his nose to the side until a snap came and let go. "Don't need that big schnozz of yours either. Once we're done with you, you'll be nothing but a bleeding heart."

"Are you proud of us now? We've become exactly what YOU wanted." She grabbed him by the nose, keeping her wrist up so he couldn't bite before twisting his nose to the side until a snap came and let go. "Don't need that big schnozz of yours either. Once we're done with you, you'll be nothing but a bleeding heart."

Adrian hadn't even flinched from the snap, nor the next yell which was higher than before. "I know something else he won't need ever again?" He tapped the bat to Tom's family jewels for reference. Not enough to hurt... yet. "Right were it hurts the most, eh?"

Adrian hadn't even flinched from the snap, nor the next yell which was higher than before. "I know something else he won't need ever again?" He tapped the bat to Tom's family jewels for reference. Not enough to hurt... yet. "Right were it hurts the most, eh?"

"Don't want to force anymore unwanted kids, now don't we? Or maybe we should? Build an army to torture him for as long as eternity."

"Don't want to force anymore unwanted kids, now don't we? Or maybe we should? Build an army to torture him for as long as eternity."

"As enticing as an army of angry children sounds, I'd have to sympathise with the mothers subjected with putting up with such a heartless fucking sleazeball as the father of their children."

Thomas managed a grin towards Adrian. "Your whore mother would disagree with that statement."

Adrian paused, looking back down to Thomas - glaring to that nasty grin. "Wasn't mama that went off and slept with every person she met, even if you thought she did. You know what that's called? 's called cheater's paranoia, dad."

Thomas chuckled the best he could, closing his other eye now, too. "Aaaah, no point in lying about that now, I guess... Speaking of which, how's Zuzana?" He licked the blood from his upper lip that drained from his broken nose while his grin remained. "She still as hot as I remember?"

Adrian twitched his brow, flinging his bat up hard enough to knock Tom's teeth into his head - making him bite through his tongue before Adrian would slam the bat down onto his jewels hard enough to crack the metal fucking chair the prick had been sitting on. He applied pressure, leaning his bat up so he could move so he was inches from his father's face. "You keep her name out of your dirty fucking mouth or I'll feed you your fucking heart."

"As enticing as an army of angry children sounds, I'd have to sympathise with the mothers subjected with putting up with such a heartless fucking sleazeball as the father of their children."

Thomas managed a grin towards Adrian. "Your whore mother would disagree with that statement."

Adrian paused, looking back down to Thomas - glaring to that nasty grin. "Wasn't mama that went off and slept with every person she met, even if you thought she did. You know what that's called? 's called cheater's paranoia, dad."

Thomas chuckled the best he could, closing his other eye now, too. "Aaaah, no point in lying about that now, I guess... Speaking of which, how's Zuzana?" He licked the blood from his upper lip that drained from his broken nose while his grin remained. "She still as hot as I remember?"

Adrian twitched his brow, flinging his bat up hard enough to knock Tom's teeth into his head - making him bite through his tongue before Adrian would slam the bat down onto his jewels hard enough to crack the metal fucking chair the prick had been sitting on. He applied pressure, leaning his bat up so he could move so he was inches from his father's face. "You keep her name out of your dirty fucking mouth or I'll feed you your fucking heart."

Valerie grinned, "in fact, let's keep all words out of that filthy mouth of his." She used one hand to pull his jaw down before making it pop out of place before tearing the tongue out. "I should save this for Masaru."

(AHHHHHHHHH LOVE HER)

Valerie grinned, "in fact, let's keep all words out of that filthy mouth of his." She used one hand to pull his jaw down before making it pop out of place before tearing the tongue out. "I should save this for Masaru."

(AHHHHHHHHH LOVE HER)

(FUCKING BADASS CHICK RIGHT THERE.)

In a near sob, Thomas leaned forward as he'd press his forehead to Adrian's bat.

"There's ice coolers in that little closet over there." Adrian would nod his head in the direction of the closet before moving his pat and pushing the end of itagainst Thomas's forehead - forcing him to lean back before he'd use a claw to pop out the good eye in Thomas's skull - tearing it free before handing it over to Valerie. "Save this for him, too. No sense in giving him the burnt one."

(FUCKING SEE? ADRIAN DOESN'T HATE MASARU ALL THE TIME, HE GIVES HIM NICE THINGS!)

(FUCKING BADASS CHICK RIGHT THERE.)

In a near sob, Thomas leaned forward as he'd press his forehead to Adrian's bat.

"There's ice coolers in that little closet over there." Adrian would nod his head in the direction of the closet before moving his pat and pushing the end of itagainst Thomas's forehead - forcing him to lean back before he'd use a claw to pop out the good eye in Thomas's skull - tearing it free before handing it over to Valerie. "Save this for him, too. No sense in giving him the burnt one."

(FUCKING SEE? ADRIAN DOESN'T HATE MASARU ALL THE TIME, HE GIVES HIM NICE THINGS!)

(HEL YEAH SHE IS AND AWWWWW! ADRIAN THOUGHT OF MASARU AT A TIME LIKE THIS XD)

Valerie nodded, taking both organs and placing it in the ice cooler before heading back. "Should we save some for Masaru and Reaver or are we the ones to end him?"

(HEL YEAH SHE IS AND AWWWWW! ADRIAN THOUGHT OF MASARU AT A TIME LIKE THIS XD)

Valerie nodded, taking both organs and placing it in the ice cooler before heading back. "Should we save some for Masaru and Reaver or are we the ones to end him?"

"I don't know if you want my answer, Valerie. It's selfish." Adrian stated numbly, keeping his gaze on Thomas.

"I don't know if you want my answer, Valerie. It's selfish." Adrian stated numbly, keeping his gaze on Thomas.

Valerie bit her lip. "I don't. . . . is it selfish then to say that i don't want Reaver to do it? I don't want him to get his hands bloody and raw over something so filthy."

Valerie bit her lip. "I don't. . . . is it selfish then to say that i don't want Reaver to do it? I don't want him to get his hands bloody and raw over something so filthy."

Adrian shrugged somberly. "As selfish as it is, I don't want that either. I know Reaver got the worst of the shit, but this bastard isn't worth Reaver's energy."

Last edited:
Adrian shrugged somberly. "As selfish as it is, I don't want that either. I know Reaver got the worst of the shit, but this bastard isn't worth Reaver's energy."

Valerie sighed, "does that make us bad? I just . . . i want to protect him. I don't want him haunted by a gnat."

Valerie sighed, "does that make us bad? I just . . . i want to protect him. I don't want him haunted by a gnat."

Adrian shrugged again, but no sooner sighed as he stood up straight. "I'm gonna kick the fucking shit out of myself for saying this sappy fucking bullshite, but, how about this;" He amped up his magic, allowing it to clot the wounds Tom had so he wouldn't bleed out. "We take a break, let this fucker suffer in his own pain for a while, then later we bring Reaver back down here and that way we can all do it as a final send off. Then we can... all be here for each other, or whatever, once it's finally done and over with. That way, Reavy isn't mad at us and at the same token he isn't alone."

Adrian shrugged again, but no sooner sighed as he stood up straight. "I'm gonna kick the fucking shit out of myself for saying this sappy fucking bullshite, but, how about this;" He amped up his magic, allowing it to clot the wounds Tom had so he wouldn't bleed out. "We take a break, let this fucker suffer in his own pain for a while, then later we bring Reaver back down here and that way we can all do it as a final send off. Then we can... all be here for each other, or whatever, once it's finally done and over with. That way, Reavy isn't mad at us and at the same token he isn't alone."

Valerie nodded, "okay . . . but i don't want to leave him alone. He needs to be watched at all times." She said, looking to Dad.

Valerie nodded, "okay . . . but i don't want to leave him alone. He needs to be watched at all times." She said, looking to Dad.

"Of course. Should we call someone down to do so, or do you just want us to sit down here? Either way though, I'm hittin' the booze. I really need it."

"Of course. Should we call someone down to do so, or do you just want us to sit down here? Either way though, I'm hittin' the booze. I really need it."
"Go on up, i think it's time for Masaru. I'll make sure he doesn't kill em'. Just tell him to come down when you're up there."

"Go on up, i think it's time for Masaru. I'll make sure he doesn't kill em'. Just tell him to come down when you're up there."

Adrian nodded, sighing as he turned to Valerie before opening his arms like a broken man. "... C'mere."

(This is me possessing Adrian so he can feel things.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back