• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Valerie did as well before lowering her gun, and taking her finger off the trigger. She then sighed, "welp . . . that's done." She said coldly.

Adrian would lower his gun, as well. A single nod being given.

Reaver, on the other hand, kept the barrel of the gun at the head of the dead man, firing once more to scatter the matter before putting his gun away. "That last one was fer mama." Reaver remarked, glaring to what was left.

Adrian would lower his gun, as well. A single nod being given.

Reaver, on the other hand, kept the barrel of the gun at the head of the dead man, firing once more to scatter the matter before putting his gun away. "That last one was fer mama." Reaver remarked, glaring to what was left.

Valerie laid her head slightly on Reaver's shoulders. "Who's going to clean this mess up?"

Valerie laid her head slightly on Reaver's shoulders. "Who's going to clean this mess up?"

"I got it." Adrian commented, Reaver having hugged Valerie.

Dei-Loki pushed his back off the wall. "Let the janitors of the family take care of it. Fer now, go clean up. All of you guys - even you, Grumpytails. Malvo and I did something fer you all that I think'll be a nice conclusion to it all." The demigod smiled while his eyes held a bit more of a literal glow than they normally did - just enough to prove Dei had been using his powers for... whatever this was. Adrian and Reaver looked over with raised brows.

"I got it." Adrian commented, Reaver having hugged Valerie.

Dei-Loki pushed his back off the wall. "Let the janitors of the family take care of it. Fer now, go clean up. All of you guys - even you, Grumpytails. Malvo and I did something fer you all that I think'll be a nice conclusion to it all." The demigod smiled while his eyes held a bit more of a literal glow than they normally did - just enough to prove Dei had been using his powers for... whatever this was. Adrian and Reaver looked over with raised brows.

Valerie quirked her brows as well. "Should we be worried?"

Masaru gazed grumpily over to Dei. "Can i go to bed instead?"

Valerie quirked her brows as well. "Should we be worried?"

Masaru gazed grumpily over to Dei. "Can i go to bed instead?"

Dei-Loki shook his head to Valerie, smiling softly. "Don't be worried. You'll all like this, I promise." He'd then glance to Masaru, shaking his head again. "I saw how pained you are. I think you'll like this, too. Nothin' like seein' an old friend, yeah?" His smile was warm and generous while Adrian and Reaver stood wide-eyed at the hint regarding the surprise.

Dei-Loki shook his head to Valerie, smiling softly. "Don't be worried. You'll all like this, I promise." He'd then glance to Masaru, shaking his head again. "I saw how pained you are. I think you'll like this, too. Nothin' like seein' an old friend, yeah?" His smile was warm and generous while Adrian and Reaver stood wide-eyed at the hint regarding the surprise.

Valerie blinked, "i'm still going to be worried."

Masaru sighed, walking to Dei. "Fiiiiiiiine, but then drag my body into the water and let me die there."

Valerie blinked, "i'm still going to be worried."

Masaru sighed, walking to Dei. "Fiiiiiiiine, but then drag my body into the water and let me die there."

Dei-Loki rolled his eyes at Masaru's comment, gently pulling him down into a soft kiss. "Shhh, I'd just bring ya back, ya dingus." He smiled, rubbing Masaru's cheek as he spoke in a gentle, calm tone. "How about a drink and a belly or back rub instead? Maybe with a nice platter of feesh off to the side and they'll all be for you as we relax? I'll even feed them to you."

(He takes such good care of his foxie ;u; )

Adrian cleaned what blood he had left on himself, tossing rags to Val and Reaver, Reaver cleaning himself off as well.

Dei-Loki rolled his eyes at Masaru's comment, gently pulling him down into a soft kiss. "Shhh, I'd just bring ya back, ya dingus." He smiled, rubbing Masaru's cheek as he spoke in a gentle, calm tone. "How about a drink and a belly or back rub instead? Maybe with a nice platter of feesh off to the side and they'll all be for you as we relax? I'll even feed them to you."

(He takes such good care of his foxie ;u; )

Adrian cleaned what blood he had left on himself, tossing rags to Val and Reaver, Reaver cleaning himself off as well.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAH I"M NOT OKAY!)

Valerie caught it and then cleaned herself.

Masaru teared up at that, the bitterness of it all as the aftermath hit him full force, causing a few to leave his eyes and glide down his cheek. He then hugged Dei close to him. "Please."

(AAAAAAAAAAAAH I"M NOT OKAY!)

Valerie caught it and then cleaned herself.

Masaru teared up at that, the bitterness of it all as the aftermath hit him full force, causing a few to leave his eyes and glide down his cheek. He then hugged Dei close to him. "Please."

Once cleaned off, Reaver exhaled heavily before opening his arms up for his siblings.

Dei-Loki wiped a few few tears from Masaru's cheeks, giving him a tight hug in return. "Alright, after we do this, you'll get all of that." He promised, rubbing his back gently.

Once cleaned off, Reaver exhaled heavily before opening his arms up for his siblings.

Dei-Loki wiped a few few tears from Masaru's cheeks, giving him a tight hug in return. "Alright, after we do this, you'll get all of that." He promised, rubbing his back gently.

Valerie hugged Reaver and gave a shaky sigh to follow. "Whew"

Masaru huffed, "alright. .. who's the guest?"

Valerie hugged Reaver and gave a shaky sigh to follow. "Whew"

Masaru huffed, "alright. .. who's the guest?"

Reaver smiled a tad from the hug, bringing his arm around Valerie before looking to Adrian.

Adrian glanced over to Reaver, playfully rolling his eyes as he'd set an arm on Reaver's shoulder - yelping softly as Reaver pulled him into the hug too.

Dei-Loki glanced to the others before looking up at Masaru and whispering softly. "We summoned grandma Kathleen, even let her have a physical appearance so it isn't like talking to a spirit in Valhalla, but a physical being. She can't stay, but we can keep her here long enough t' interact with. Don't tell the others yet though, I want it to be at least a surprise for them. Consider this a late Valhalla Day present fer all you guys."

(I FINALLY GET TO INTRODUCE MAMA ALAOIS.
IT MIGHT BE FOR ONLY A LITTLE BIT BUT MAN, THIS WAS A LONG TIME COMING.)

Reaver smiled a tad from the hug, bringing his arm around Valerie before looking to Adrian.

Adrian glanced over to Reaver, playfully rolling his eyes as he'd set an arm on Reaver's shoulder - yelping softly as Reaver pulled him into the hug too.

Dei-Loki glanced to the others before looking up at Masaru and whispering softly. "We summoned grandma Kathleen, even let her have a physical appearance so it isn't like talking to a spirit in Valhalla, but a physical being. She can't stay, but we can keep her here long enough t' interact with. Don't tell the others yet though, I want it to be at least a surprise for them. Consider this a late Valhalla Day present fer all you guys."

(I FINALLY GET TO INTRODUCE MAMA ALAOIS.
IT MIGHT BE FOR ONLY A LITTLE BIT BUT MAN, THIS WAS A LONG TIME COMING.)

Masaru's eyes widen. "C-Can i go now? I wanna go now. Can i!?"

Masaru's eyes widen. "C-Can i go now? I wanna go now. Can i!?"

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding to that. "Go ahead, Masaru. She's in the library. And don't worry, she's wound free." He pulled back from the hug a bit, a smile still on his face while his eyes continued the green glow from the magick usage.

Reaver eyed the two in curiosity, still hugging his siblings tightly. He'd then look back to Adrian and Val. "Y'guys ready? I'm... really eager t leave this cellar."

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding to that. "Go ahead, Masaru. She's in the library. And don't worry, she's wound free." He pulled back from the hug a bit, a smile still on his face while his eyes continued the green glow from the magick usage.

Reaver eyed the two in curiosity, still hugging his siblings tightly. He'd then look back to Adrian and Val. "Y'guys ready? I'm... really eager t leave this cellar."

Masaru dispersed into thin air.
Valerie blinked, "sure. . . umm, Dei, where did Masaru go?"

Masaru dispersed into thin air.
Valerie blinked, "sure. . . umm, Dei, where did Masaru go?"

"Same place we're goin' if you three would huuuuurry up!" Dei-Loki grinned, obviously teasing as he looked to them.

Valerie smiled softly at that. "Okay! Let's go!" She then walked to him and up the stairs.

Reaver, along with Adrian, had followed Valerie - Dei-Loki walking behind the group.

"Straight to the library." Dei-Loki grinned.

"Jeesh, yer bossy. Who taught ya that?" Adrian smirked back to Dei-Loki sarcastically while he'd follow to the library.

Reaver, along with Adrian, had followed Valerie - Dei-Loki walking behind the group.

"Straight to the library." Dei-Loki grinned.

"Jeesh, yer bossy. Who taught ya that?" Adrian smirked back to Dei-Loki sarcastically while he'd follow to the library.

Valerie smiled, "I wonder!" She walked to the library doors before looking to Dei. "Umm, you open the door. I don't trust the mischievous glow, mister."

Valerie smiled, "I wonder!" She walked to the library doors before looking to Dei. "Umm, you open the door. I don't trust the mischievous glow, mister."

Dei-Loki gasped at the comment, smiling as he'd play into it, even though this wasn't anything bad. "What!? Y' don't trust me!?"

"We all raised ya, kid. We know." Reaver smirked, Dei having scoffed as he'd head towards the doors - slowly pushing them open.

Kathleen looked up from hugging Masaru, looking to the doorway with a warm smile on her face. Her red wavy hair softly having been left to dangle just above her shoulders.

Adrian and Reaver widened their eyes as their smiles dropped out of the sheer surprise they had felt - Adrian moving a bit closer to the doorway like he couldn't believe it.

"Mama?.."

(Oh my freaking gods I'm crying again.)

Dei-Loki gasped at the comment, smiling as he'd play into it, even though this wasn't anything bad. "What!? Y' don't trust me!?"

"We all raised ya, kid. We know." Reaver smirked, Dei having scoffed as he'd head towards the doors - slowly pushing them open.

Kathleen looked up from hugging Masaru, looking to the doorway with a warm smile on her face. Her red wavy hair softly having been left to dangle just above her shoulders.

Adrian and Reaver widened their eyes as their smiles dropped out of the sheer surprise they had felt - Adrian moving a bit closer to the doorway like he couldn't believe it.

"Mama?.."

(Oh my freaking gods I'm crying again.)

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT"S SO PRECIOUS!)

Masaru smiled wearily before moving so the kids could hug their Mom.

Valerie was shaking at the sight before running to her Mom and hugging her. The tears spilling from her eyes. "How!? How!? Oh Gods, please don't tell me this is a dream."

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT"S SO PRECIOUS!)

Masaru smiled wearily before moving so the kids could hug their Mom.

Valerie was shaking at the sight before running to her Mom and hugging her. The tears spilling from her eyes. "How!? How!? Oh Gods, please don't tell me this is a dream."

Kathleen laughed softly, rubbing Valerie's back as she'd kiss her head before laughing again once Adrian ran in and embraced her, as well. "You aren't dreaming, my child. I just had help getting here, is all."

Through all of this, Reaver stayed by the door with the glowing eyed Malvo and glowing eyed Dei, a look of disbelief in his face that seemed to mask the reaction of what he felt in his heart. He'd no sooner reach into his pocket, taking out his wallet as he'd take out the picture of Kathleen, looking to it and then up to the woman that was looking at him with that was watching him with that same warm smile.

Kathleen laughed softly, rubbing Valerie's back as she'd kiss her head before laughing again once Adrian ran in and embraced her, as well. "You aren't dreaming, my child. I just had help getting here, is all."

Through all of this, Reaver stayed by the door with the glowing eyed Malvo and glowing eyed Dei, a look of disbelief in his face that seemed to mask the reaction of what he felt in his heart. He'd no sooner reach into his pocket, taking out his wallet as he'd take out the picture of Kathleen, looking to it and then up to the woman that was looking at him with that was watching him with that same warm smile.

Valerie looked back over to her little brother before offering her hand. "C'mere, Reaver. It's time to meet mama."

Valerie looked back over to her little brother before offering her hand. "C'mere, Reaver. It's time to meet mama."

Reaver continued to watch, soon quietly approaching while Adrian turned to watch with a smile through his own tears.

"M... Mama?.." Reaver furrowed his brows at tad as he'd stop beside Valerie while watching Kathleen, who'd look up at Reaver while keeping that same smile.

"My, have y'grown."

Reaver felt his heart drop, soon falling to his knees as he'd cling to Kathleen's waist while his tears made their escape.

Last edited:
Reaver continued to watch, soon quietly approaching while Adrian turned to watch with a smile through his own tears.

"M... Mama?.." Reaver furrowed his brows at tad as he'd stop beside Valerie while watching Kathleen, who'd look up at Reaver while keeping that same smile.

"My, have y'grown."

Reaver felt his heart drop, soon falling to his knees as he'd cling to Kathleen's waist while his tears made their escape.

(AHHHHHH! I HAVE THE DOOR OPEN BECAUSE I"M SUPPOSE TO BE WATCHING MY BROTHER! SO IT"S TAKING ME EVERY BIT OF MY STRENGTH NOT TO CRY!)

Valerie choked up at that before hugging her mom on her side and crying into her shoulder.

Masaru walked back just a bit as he watched the scene before him. "They really have haven't they?"

(AHHHHHH! I HAVE THE DOOR OPEN BECAUSE I"M SUPPOSE TO BE WATCHING MY BROTHER! SO IT"S TAKING ME EVERY BIT OF MY STRENGTH NOT TO CRY!)

Valerie choked up at that before hugging her mom on her side and crying into her shoulder.

Masaru walked back just a bit as he watched the scene before him. "They really have haven't they?"

Adrian pressed his cheek to his mother's shoulder, hugging her other side as even he'd shakily sob without a care for whom had watched.

Kathleen nodded to Masaru with a smile, keeping her three babies close. "You're all gonna get me going, with all these tears. These all better be happy ones!" She joked with a small giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back