• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Adrian pressed his cheek to his mother's shoulder, hugging her other side as even he'd shakily sob without a care for whom had watched.

Kathleen nodded to Masaru with a smile, keeping her three babies close. "You're all gonna get me going, with all these tears. These all better be happy ones!" She joked with a small giggle.

Masaru smiled softly, almost tiredly in peace.

Valerier nodded as she tried to regain her breath from her bawling. "It is! It is!"

Masaru smiled softly, almost tiredly in peace.

Valerier nodded as she tried to regain her breath from her bawling. "It is! It is!"

Kathleen grinned gently, moving her hand up to soothingly pet Valerie's hair. "Good. Hurts when you three are sad."

Adrian sneefled hard once, pulling himself up into a straightened position while he'd forcefully remove the tears in his eyes with the palm of his hand. He'd then move it from his face as he'd smile with shaky composure. "Crying!? Who's crying!? Not me! If I was though, they'd... be happy tears. T'Hel with it, right now! It's so good t' see you, mama!" Adrian smiled a bit wider, tears welling in his eyes again while Kathleen ended up reaching up to softly rub his cheek.

"It's good to see you too, Adee. Look at you, ya even grew facial hair like ya wanted." She smiled, Adrian snickering softly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Rockin' the goatee fer as long as I've had the ability t' grow it."

Kathleen grinned gently, moving her hand up to soothingly pet Valerie's hair. "Good. Hurts when you three are sad."

Adrian sneefled hard once, pulling himself up into a straightened position while he'd forcefully remove the tears in his eyes with the palm of his hand. He'd then move it from his face as he'd smile with shaky composure. "Crying!? Who's crying!? Not me! If I was though, they'd... be happy tears. T'Hel with it, right now! It's so good t' see you, mama!" Adrian smiled a bit wider, tears welling in his eyes again while Kathleen ended up reaching up to softly rub his cheek.

"It's good to see you too, Adee. Look at you, ya even grew facial hair like ya wanted." She smiled, Adrian snickering softly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Rockin' the goatee fer as long as I've had the ability t' grow it."

Valerie gave a soft, happy snicker. "Even if it makes you look like a villain?"

Valerie gave a soft, happy snicker. "Even if it makes you look like a villain?"

Adrian blinked, playfully squinting to Valerie. "Excuuuuuse me? Ms. 'I'm Secretly Plotting My Brother's Demise'!?" He joked.

Adrian blinked, playfully squinting to Valerie. "Excuuuuuse me? Ms. 'I'm Secretly Plotting My Brother's Demise'!?" He joked.

"What are you talking about!? I never did such things!" Valerie shook her head, hugging her mom. "I'm innocent, mama. He's just crazy."

"What are you talking about!? I never did such things!" Valerie shook her head, hugging her mom. "I'm innocent, mama. He's just crazy."

"Don't lie! I'm not crazy! Yer crazy, crazy!" Adrian flailed, Kathleen laughing as she'd follow that with a sigh.

"Glad t'see some things never change."

Valerie beamed at the kiss. "How's Valhalla, mama?"

(AHHHHHHH! THE WAY I HEAR HER SAY MAMA MAKES ME WANT TO HUG THEM ALL!)

(SAME FOR REA AND ADRIAN. ;W; )

Adrian smiled like he was a little boy again as he'd close his eyes and rock on his feet. "No one's givin' ya a hard time up there, right mama? I'll beat 'em up if they are."

Reaver looked up at that, shooting to his feet, finally. "Me too!"

Kathleen smiled, shaking her head as she'd reach forward and gently cup Reaver's face in her hands, being careful of the bruise as she'd gently clean the tears from his eyes with her thumbs. "It's wonderful. In fact, I've been spending time with the Cheshyres so I could catch up."

(YOU KNOW THEY ALL HAVE TO BE FRIENDS.
ALL THREE OF THEM.
;U; )

(SAME FOR REA AND ADRIAN. ;W; )

Adrian smiled like he was a little boy again as he'd close his eyes and rock on his feet. "No one's givin' ya a hard time up there, right mama? I'll beat 'em up if they are."

Reaver looked up at that, shooting to his feet, finally. "Me too!"

Kathleen smiled, shaking her head as she'd reach forward and gently cup Reaver's face in her hands, being careful of the bruise as she'd gently clean the tears from his eyes with her thumbs. "It's wonderful. In fact, I've been spending time with the Cheshyres so I could catch up."

(YOU KNOW THEY ALL HAVE TO BE FRIENDS.
ALL THREE OF THEM.
;U; )

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND DEFINITELY YES! ABSOOOOOOOOLUTELY YES!)

Valerie smiled, "that's really good to hear, Mama. Really good." She laid her head against her shoulder again.

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND DEFINITELY YES! ABSOOOOOOOOLUTELY YES!)

Valerie smiled, "that's really good to hear, Mama. Really good." She laid her head against her shoulder again.

(IT'S ALL SO CUUUTE.)

Kathleen moved so she could rest her cheek on Val's head. "Have you all been happy?"

(IT'S ALL SO CUUUTE.)

Kathleen moved so she could rest her cheek on Val's head. "Have you all been happy?"

(MHMMMMMMMM ;w; )

Valerie smiled, nodding. "I uhh . . . i'm in a relationship with Chloe. . . and i couldn't be happier." She said shyly.

(AH! SHE CAN GO FROM BADASS TO SO FRICKEN CUTE IN AN INSTANT!)

(MHMMMMMMMM ;w; )

Valerie smiled, nodding. "I uhh . . . i'm in a relationship with Chloe. . . and i couldn't be happier." She said shyly.

(AH! SHE CAN GO FROM BADASS TO SO FRICKEN CUTE IN AN INSTANT!)

(AAAAAAAH, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!)

Kathleen raised her brows at this, turning to face Valerie before she happily laughed, cupping her daughter's cheeks next as she'd kiss her nose with a bright smile. "Ah! That's wonderful!"

(AAAAAAAH, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!)

Kathleen raised her brows at this, turning to face Valerie before she happily laughed, cupping her daughter's cheeks next as she'd kiss her nose with a bright smile. "Ah! That's wonderful!"

Valerie beamed at the kiss and the kind words, "it is!"

Valerie beamed at the kiss and the kind words, "it is!"

"And to think you used to say being in love was icky!" Kathleen hugged Valerie once more, rocking just a bit while she looked to her boys. "And you two?"

Reaver beamed, closing his eyes as he stood up straight before showing the engagement ring on his finger, which sat on the same hand as the Dragon's Core. "I got engaged t' Graham and I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life."

Kathleen widened her eyes at that, still smiling wide. "You got engaged!?" Reaver nodded.

(-fanboy squealing- I HAD TO TRANSFER IT OVER.)

"And to think you used to say being in love was icky!" Kathleen hugged Valerie once more, rocking just a bit while she looked to her boys. "And you two?"

Reaver beamed, closing his eyes as he stood up straight before showing the engagement ring on his finger, which sat on the same hand as the Dragon's Core. "I got engaged t' Graham and I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life."

Kathleen widened her eyes at that, still smiling wide. "You got engaged!?" Reaver nodded.

(-fanboy squealing- I HAD TO TRANSFER IT OVER.)

(FINE WITHE ME! Y"KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT ANYWAYS! IT"S CANNON EVERYWHERE!)

Valerie smiled shyly at that before looking to Reaver's ring. "And Adrian's gotten married to Zuzana, obviously. And i believe you already met your niece and nephew." She gestured to the twins.

(FINE WITHE ME! Y"KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT ANYWAYS! IT"S CANNON EVERYWHERE!)

Valerie smiled shyly at that before looking to Reaver's ring. "And Adrian's gotten married to Zuzana, obviously. And i believe you already met your niece and nephew." She gestured to the twins.

Kathleen kept a beaming smile, nodding at that as she looked over to her grandbabies who'd wave with the natural mischief being seen on their faces, even though they weren't doing anything. "You know, the more I look at them the more I see you in them, Adee. ESPECIALLY the mischievous looks."

Adrian smiled sheepishly at that, scratching his cheek with his index finger as he'd close his eyes. "I've got an eldest, as well. Also I'm... also incredibly happy."

"SOMEBODY get that in writing! The grumpy werewolf feels stuff other than negativity!" Reaver joked, instantly moving to duck behind Valerie and his mother as Adrian squinted

Kathleen kept a beaming smile, nodding at that as she looked over to her grandbabies who'd wave with the natural mischief being seen on their faces, even though they weren't doing anything. "You know, the more I look at them the more I see you in them, Adee. ESPECIALLY the mischievous looks."

Adrian smiled sheepishly at that, scratching his cheek with his index finger as he'd close his eyes. "I've got an eldest, as well. Also I'm... also incredibly happy."

"SOMEBODY get that in writing! The grumpy werewolf feels stuff other than negativity!" Reaver joked, instantly moving to duck behind Valerie and his mother as Adrian squinted

Valerie giggled before turning to Kathleen. "Adee is still against the idea of being a sap to this day, if ya can't tell."

Valerie giggled before turning to Kathleen. "Adee is still against the idea of being a sap to this day, if ya can't tell."

Kathleen raised her brows at this, also giggling as she'd look to Adrian, who'd still been squinting to Reaver. "Adeeee, do you remember what I use to tell you?"

Adrian ceased his squinting, raising his brows as he'd look up at the ceiling for the memory. "It's a smile, not frown, that makes the world go 'round." Adrian snapped his gaze back down to the family before grimacing. "But being sappy is gross! It makes my chest feel weird and being grumpy is easier."

Kathleen hmmed at that, glancing to Masaru as she spoke. "Where have I heard that before?"

Kathleen raised her brows at this, also giggling as she'd look to Adrian, who'd still been squinting to Reaver. "Adeeee, do you remember what I use to tell you?"

Adrian ceased his squinting, raising his brows as he'd look up at the ceiling for the memory. "It's a smile, not frown, that makes the world go 'round." Adrian snapped his gaze back down to the family before grimacing. "But being sappy is gross! It makes my chest feel weird and being grumpy is easier."

Kathleen hmmed at that, glancing to Masaru as she spoke. "Where have I heard that before?"

Masaru was watching them before whistling as he purposely looked anywhere else. "Dooooon't know what you're talking abouuuuut." He then turned his head back to Kathleen. "I would have you know that i'm doing sliiiiiiiightly better when Dei's involved. We have kiddies now too and so i'm basically . . . settled."

Masaru was watching them before whistling as he purposely looked anywhere else. "Dooooon't know what you're talking abouuuuut." He then turned his head back to Kathleen. "I would have you know that i'm doing sliiiiiiiightly better when Dei's involved. We have kiddies now too and so i'm basically . . . settled."

Dei-Loki snickered softly at that, Kathleen gasping as she'd try to contain herself. "I'm a great grandma now, too!?"

Kathleen quickly nodded to this, clearly excited. "Please do!"

Masaru disappeared into thin air before reappearing with Abel and Meara in his arms. He then walked to Kathleen with a smile. "Meet Abel and Meara. They're four now, and they're very intelligent already and very mischievous just like the other twins."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back