• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru disappeared into thin air before reappearing with Abel and Meara in his arms. He then walked to Kathleen with a smile. "Meet Abel and Meara. They're four now, and they're very intelligent already and very mischievous just like the other twins."

Kathleen cooed at the sight, Meara having tilted her head at the noise before looking up to Masaru.

"Who's that?"

(THE CUTENESS CONTINUES.)

Kathleen cooed at the sight, Meara having tilted her head at the noise before looking up to Masaru.

"Who's that?"

(THE CUTENESS CONTINUES.)

"This, little lady, is your great grandmother. Say hello now."

Abel blew a keessy. "EWWO!"

(OOF OOF OOF OOF!)

"This, little lady, is your great grandmother. Say hello now."

Abel blew a keessy. "EWWO!"

(OOF OOF OOF OOF!)

(OOOOOOOF!)

Meara 'ooohed' and then did the same as Abel after looking back to Kathleen. "HEWWO!"

Kathleen caught both keesess, placing them on her cheeks before blowing them both a keessy in return. "They're adorable!"

(OOOOOOOF!)

Meara 'ooohed' and then did the same as Abel after looking back to Kathleen. "HEWWO!"

Kathleen caught both keesess, placing them on her cheeks before blowing them both a keessy in return. "They're adorable!"

Abel took the kiss and placed it on her cheek. "We know!"
(I LOVE HIS ATTITUDE XD)

Abel took the kiss and placed it on her cheek. "We know!"
(I LOVE HIS ATTITUDE XD)

(SAAAME XD )

Meara, again, did the same with a giggle to follow.

"I love them already." Kathleen sighed happily.

Abel giggled before leaning against Masaru's chest with a yan. "Tired little babies they are."

Meara yanned, as well, while Kathleen giggled softly.

"Aw. Well, you can let them sleep. I don't want to disturb them from that."

Meara yanned, as well, while Kathleen giggled softly.

"Aw. Well, you can let them sleep. I don't want to disturb them from that."

Masaru smiled, nodding. "Alright, before we go. Say goodnight to great grandma."

"Goodnight gweat gwandmama." Abel rubbed his weary eyes with his balled up, chubby fists. (SOCUTEEEEEEEEE)

Masaru smiled, nodding. "Alright, before we go. Say goodnight to great grandma."

"Goodnight gweat gwandmama." Abel rubbed his weary eyes with his balled up, chubby fists. (SOCUTEEEEEEEEE)

"G'ni' gweat gwandmaa." Meara smiled softly, Kathleen giving a gentle smile as she'd move forward, softly kissing their heads.

"Goodnight my sweets."

(-cries in homosexual-)

"G'ni' gweat gwandmaa." Meara smiled softly, Kathleen giving a gentle smile as she'd move forward, softly kissing their heads.

"Goodnight my sweets."

(-cries in homosexual-)

(XD AH WHY YA GOTTA SAY THAT! NOW I"M CONFUSED WITH FEELS AND LAUGHTER!)

Abel smiled at that before laying back against Masaru's chest. He then disappeared before reappearing with a sad smile on his face. "Cute huh? I remember when you were that little. We were as cute as them. And then you grew and became a rebellious teen that i wanted to kick in the butt a lot of times."

(XD AH WHY YA GOTTA SAY THAT! NOW I"M CONFUSED WITH FEELS AND LAUGHTER!)

Abel smiled at that before laying back against Masaru's chest. He then disappeared before reappearing with a sad smile on his face. "Cute huh? I remember when you were that little. We were as cute as them. And then you grew and became a rebellious teen that i wanted to kick in the butt a lot of times."

(WELCOME TO MY MIND.)

Adrian gasped at the comment, placing his hands over his mouth as he'd glance back and forth at the two with wide eyes. "Mama was a rebel!?"

(WELCOME TO MY MIND.)

Adrian gasped at the comment, placing his hands over his mouth as he'd glance back and forth at the two with wide eyes. "Mama was a rebel!?"
(AHHHHHHH XD ;w; )

Masaru nodded. "AB-SO-LUTELY! And don't try to deny it, Kitkat!"

(AHHHHHHH XD ;w; )

Masaru nodded. "AB-SO-LUTELY! And don't try to deny it, Kitkat!"

(AEH KITKAT.)

Kathleen hmphed, smiling innocently. "I don't know what yer talkin' about."

Meanwhile, Adrian flailed slightly after having his mind blown. "Y' were so innocent though! How!? WHAT!?"

(AEH KITKAT.)

Kathleen hmphed, smiling innocently. "I don't know what yer talkin' about."

Meanwhile, Adrian flailed slightly after having his mind blown. "Y' were so innocent though! How!? WHAT!?"

(I KNOW ;w; XD)

Masaru snickered, "doesn't mean she didn't have it in her teenage years. She settled down and calmed down. But teenage years and a bit of toddler years WOOOOOOOOO was she a troooooooublemaaaaaaaaaker!"

(I KNOW ;w; XD)

Masaru snickered, "doesn't mean she didn't have it in her teenage years. She settled down and calmed down. But teenage years and a bit of toddler years WOOOOOOOOO was she a troooooooublemaaaaaaaaaker!"

"Oh, stop it you." Kathleen snickered, shaking her head.

Adrian's eyes widened further, looking to his sweet, innocent mama. "MAMA, YOU WERE A TROUBLEMAKER!?"

"Adee, inside voice."

Adrian lowered his head guiltily. "Sorry, mama." Kathleen would no sooner giggle at that, patting Adrian's cheek, who'd go back to beaming like a child.

(I love this side of Adrian. The side that isn't sitting in the room crying about all that he lost.)

"Oh, stop it you." Kathleen snickered, shaking her head.

Adrian's eyes widened further, looking to his sweet, innocent mama. "MAMA, YOU WERE A TROUBLEMAKER!?"

"Adee, inside voice."

Adrian lowered his head guiltily. "Sorry, mama." Kathleen would no sooner giggle at that, patting Adrian's cheek, who'd go back to beaming like a child.

(I love this side of Adrian. The side that isn't sitting in the room crying about all that he lost.)

(WE HAVE TO DO THIS XD IT"S TOO PRECIOUS TO LET GO NOW!)

Masaru nodded, "i told you, didn't I? She looooooved to cause fire-like a certain someone we know-and refuse to back down to anyone really."

Yuki came in, "what's with the noise?"

(I HAD TO NOW THAT YOU TOLD ME I COULD! I WANT ALL THE CUTENESS!)

(WE HAVE TO DO THIS XD IT"S TOO PRECIOUS TO LET GO NOW!)

Masaru nodded, "i told you, didn't I? She looooooved to cause fire-like a certain someone we know-and refuse to back down to anyone really."

Yuki came in, "what's with the noise?"

(I HAD TO NOW THAT YOU TOLD ME I COULD! I WANT ALL THE CUTENESS!)

Adrian turned his attention to Reaver, who would beam from the mention. "Thaaat makes a loooootta sense."

Kathleen arched her brow at this, looking to Reaver as well while she'd keep her smile. "Are you a Pyro, too, Reavy?"

Reaver nodded, patting his chest as he'd laugh gently. "T' the very core, mama!"

(AH!)

Malvo perked up at this, glancing over to Yuki with a wide, happy smile on her face as she held out her hand. "Yuki, c'mere. I want ya t'meet somebody."

(AAAAAAAAHHHH!)

Adrian turned his attention to Reaver, who would beam from the mention. "Thaaat makes a loooootta sense."

Kathleen arched her brow at this, looking to Reaver as well while she'd keep her smile. "Are you a Pyro, too, Reavy?"

Reaver nodded, patting his chest as he'd laugh gently. "T' the very core, mama!"

(AH!)

Malvo perked up at this, glancing over to Yuki with a wide, happy smile on her face as she held out her hand. "Yuki, c'mere. I want ya t'meet somebody."

(AAAAAAAAHHHH!)

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD I"M SO FRICKIN HAPPY!)

Masaru laughed before looking to his sister as she grabbed Malvo's hand.

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD I"M SO FRICKIN HAPPY!)

Masaru laughed before looking to his sister as she grabbed Malvo's hand.

(ME TOOOO)

Malvo would then lead Yuki a bit closer, curling her tail as Kathleen awed and snickered from Reaver's remark before looking over to Yuki and Malvo.

"Grandmama, I'd like y' t' meet Masaru's older sister and my mate Yuki." Malvo blushed from the mate mention, her happiness radiating just as much as her current power usage. "And Yuki, this is my grandmama Kathleen. My dad's mam."

(ME TOOOO)

Malvo would then lead Yuki a bit closer, curling her tail as Kathleen awed and snickered from Reaver's remark before looking over to Yuki and Malvo.

"Grandmama, I'd like y' t' meet Masaru's older sister and my mate Yuki." Malvo blushed from the mate mention, her happiness radiating just as much as her current power usage. "And Yuki, this is my grandmama Kathleen. My dad's mam."

Yuki's eyes widen and then bowed a whole 90 degrees to Kathleen. (I LOVE HOW FORMAL SHE IS TO EVERYONE EVEN THOUGH SHE"S SO OOOOOOOOOOLD!)

Yuki's eyes widen and then bowed a whole 90 degrees to Kathleen. (I LOVE HOW FORMAL SHE IS TO EVERYONE EVEN THOUGH SHE"S SO OOOOOOOOOOLD!)

(And in the background you hear Masaru go "such a fucking goodie two-shoes".
XD )

Kathleen would raise her brows a bit further from the bow before laughing softly. "Y'don't need to bow, dear."

(And in the background you hear Masaru go "such a fucking goodie two-shoes".
XD )

Kathleen would raise her brows a bit further from the bow before laughing softly. "Y'don't need to bow, dear."

(. . .just for that.)

Masaru rolled his eyes, "such a fucking goodie two-shoes." He teased. (YUS XD)

Yuki blushed, "sorry madam Kathleen!" She then squinted at her brother who grinned in a devilish manner.

(. . .just for that.)

Masaru rolled his eyes, "such a fucking goodie two-shoes." He teased. (YUS XD)

Yuki blushed, "sorry madam Kathleen!" She then squinted at her brother who grinned in a devilish manner.

(YAAAAAAAY! XD )

Kathleen blinked, looking back and forth between them with a gentle laugh to follow. She'd then look to Yuki with a gentle smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you. "

(YAAAAAAAY! XD )

Kathleen blinked, looking back and forth between them with a gentle laugh to follow. She'd then look to Yuki with a gentle smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you. "

Yuki bowed again before standing straight up. "S-Sorry. Very nice to meet you as well!" She nervously laughed before sighing. Masaru was dying in the background. (HE"S AN BUUUUUUUTTFACE!)

Yuki bowed again before standing straight up. "S-Sorry. Very nice to meet you as well!" She nervously laughed before sighing. Masaru was dying in the background. (HE"S AN BUUUUUUUTTFACE!)

(I gotta do dis.)

"Don't be sorry. I know how much of a buttface Massie can be." Kathleen snickered.

(ALSO
MASSIEEEE.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back