• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO MANY FUcK AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS IT'S CUTE PRECIOUS AND AMAZING AND I"M FEEEEEEEELZ IN THE MORNING!)

Graham wiped his own tears away as well. "Y-Y-Y'taught me well, D-Dad." He gave a shaky sigh. "Gods, i'm a Gods damn mess. I'm sorry." Aileen cupped her baby boy bear's cheek. "That's okay, sweetheart. It's perfectly fine to cry. Mama and Papa's here now. So go on and cry, all of you. Let it out, my buggeroos." Graham then let the tears fall again as he hugged his Mom. "Lovebug! I still need air!" She laughed which caused Graham to give a soft chuckle as well as he softened his hug.

(SO MANY AWS
SO MANY.)

Adrian placed his hands behind his back, awaiting his turn for a hug like a good boy.

(AGAIN.
ONLY THREE PEOPLE ARE SPECIAL ENOUGH FOR SAPPY ADEE. XD )

Grant gave a gentle chuckle as well, softly patting Graham's back - no sooner laughing once Zuzu and Chloe nearly tackled him into another hug, Zuzana hugging hum tightly as Grant let loose another laugh. "Maker's breath, you've got the grip, too! Aren't you the strong mama bear?" He grinned, wiping Zuzana's tears away with his thumbs as he'd nuzzle her forehead. "Just as you should be. Strong like your papa bear, and a fine queen just like your mama. Gods, I'm so proud."

"Me, next!" Chloe smiled, hanging on Grant's back like a cub.

Grant raised a brow, snickering as he'd look back to Chloe. "And you, little miss Captain, a couple of little wolf bears tell me you've made quite the name for yourself on the sea. If your call for adventure doesn't shine your mama's name, I don't know what does!" To this, Chloe snickered sheepishly with a grin.

Kathleen, who'd been watching everyone with a wide smile on her face, nodded as she'd look up and over to Masaru. "I am."

Last edited:
(SO MANY AWS
SO MANY.)

Adrian placed his hands behind his back, awaiting his turn for a hug like a good boy.

(AGAIN.
ONLY THREE PEOPLE ARE SPECIAL ENOUGH FOR SAPPY ADEE. XD )

Grant gave a gentle chuckle as well, softly patting Graham's back - no sooner laughing once Zuzu and Chloe nearly tackled him into another hug, Zuzana hugging hum tightly as Grant let loose another laugh. "Maker's breath, you've got the grip, too! Aren't you the strong mama bear?" He grinned, wiping Zuzana's tears away with his thumbs as he'd nuzzle her forehead. "Just as you should be. Strong like your papa bear, and a fine queen just like your mama. Gods, I'm so proud."

"Me, next!" Chloe smiled, hanging on Grant's back like a cub.

Grant raised a brow, snickering as he'd look back to Chloe. "And you, little miss Captain, a couple of little wolf bears tell me you've made quite the name for yourself on the sea. If your call for adventure doesn't shine your mama's name, I don't know what does!" To this, Chloe snickered sheepishly with a grin.

Kathleen, who'd been watching everyone with a wide smile on her face, nodded as she'd look up and over to Masaru. "I am."
Graham let go so the others can get there hug. "Wait! We need Alison!" Graham looked around for a way to get her here.

Masaru nodded, staying silent for a bit as he looked towards the ground. "I'm sorry. . . i'm sorry that i couldn't save you. I'm sorry that y've spent centuries away from your babies. I'm really fucking sorry, Kathleen." He looked to her with a forced smile as he tried to keep his composure. "And now you're just going to say it wasn't my fault, but god damn it is. I, for once, had the power to stop someone from dying . . . and i choked. I'm just .. . i wish it didn't have to be that way."

Graham let go so the others can get there hug. "Wait! We need Alison!" Graham looked around for a way to get her here.

Masaru nodded, staying silent for a bit as he looked towards the ground. "I'm sorry. . . i'm sorry that i couldn't save you. I'm sorry that y've spent centuries away from your babies. I'm really fucking sorry, Kathleen." He looked to her with a forced smile as he tried to keep his composure. "And now you're just going to say it wasn't my fault, but god damn it is. I, for once, had the power to stop someone from dying . . . and i choked. I'm just .. . i wish it didn't have to be that way."

Adrian beamed once the opportunity was given, moving as he'd quickly hug Aileen, letting himself wince and sniffle in the process.

Malvo blinked at that, exhaling through her nose, releasing Dei-Loki. Their eyes slowly loosing the intense previous glow just to return to how they normally looked. "Crap, I--"

Dei-Loki shook his head after stopping Malvo, smiling over to uncle grizzly. "Already on her way here with the family fer the remainder of the holiday, remember?"

Kathleen exhaled gently from the apology before moving in front of the taller man. She'd no sooner reach up before gently pulling Masaru's face into more of a smile like she used to do while she wore her own forgiving, warm smile. However, her eyes were red and damp from his words. "Masaru, everything happens for a reason." She'd no sooner gently turn Masaru's head towards the family with a gentle push while she'd look in the same direction. "Look at how happy my babies are, Masaru. Look at the life they built. This place is so full of warmth. If I had to pass just for them to find the courage t' leave and find a place to stay with the Cheshyres, then that's more than okay with me." She'd no sooner hug the fox's side. "Don't beat yerself down over the past. All that really matters is the present and future, as that, my fuzzy tailed best friend, is all one can really hope to change for the better."

Adrian beamed once the opportunity was given, moving as he'd quickly hug Aileen, letting himself wince and sniffle in the process.

Malvo blinked at that, exhaling through her nose, releasing Dei-Loki. Their eyes slowly loosing the intense previous glow just to return to how they normally looked. "Crap, I--"

Dei-Loki shook his head after stopping Malvo, smiling over to uncle grizzly. "Already on her way here with the family fer the remainder of the holiday, remember?"

Kathleen exhaled gently from the apology before moving in front of the taller man. She'd no sooner reach up before gently pulling Masaru's face into more of a smile like she used to do while she wore her own forgiving, warm smile. However, her eyes were red and damp from his words. "Masaru, everything happens for a reason." She'd no sooner gently turn Masaru's head towards the family with a gentle push while she'd look in the same direction. "Look at how happy my babies are, Masaru. Look at the life they built. This place is so full of warmth. If I had to pass just for them to find the courage t' leave and find a place to stay with the Cheshyres, then that's more than okay with me." She'd no sooner hug the fox's side. "Don't beat yerself down over the past. All that really matters is the present and future, as that, my fuzzy tailed best friend, is all one can really hope to change for the better."

(IT"S OKAY! I"M NOT CRYING! EHHHHHHHHHH stupid tears!)

Graham smiled, "thank a lot, kids. Really. . .. just thank you." He wiped a few tears from his eyes.

Masaru frowned at the pulling before then giving a warm smile at the hug. "I guess y'do have a point. Still . . . so many centuries." He turned back to Kathleen.

(IT"S OKAY! I"M NOT CRYING! EHHHHHHHHHH stupid tears!)

Graham smiled, "thank a lot, kids. Really. . .. just thank you." He wiped a few tears from his eyes.

Masaru frowned at the pulling before then giving a warm smile at the hug. "I guess y'do have a point. Still . . . so many centuries." He turned back to Kathleen.

Dei-Loki nodded, quickly running over to Graham as he hugged him - Malvo doing the same.

"Hey, it's the holidays! And like I said, you all didn't have t' put up with us fer all those centuries, but ya did."

Dei-Loki nodded, tightening the hug he'd given his uncle. "... Especially me, lookin' at how much of a major pain and stresser I was... 'specially as a teen. Besides! You all deserve t' be happy, and if we can make that happen then BOOM! We will!" Dei-Loki beamed.

Kathleen exhaled at that, nodding. "And yet still many more to make up for."

Dei-Loki nodded, quickly running over to Graham as he hugged him - Malvo doing the same.

"Hey, it's the holidays! And like I said, you all didn't have t' put up with us fer all those centuries, but ya did."

Dei-Loki nodded, tightening the hug he'd given his uncle. "... Especially me, lookin' at how much of a major pain and stresser I was... 'specially as a teen. Besides! You all deserve t' be happy, and if we can make that happen then BOOM! We will!" Dei-Loki beamed.

Kathleen exhaled at that, nodding. "And yet still many more to make up for."

Graham laughed before wrapping them up in a hug. "AH I LOVE YOU, KIDS!"

Masaru stared at Kathleen as if she could vanish. He then took out the sadness in his eyes and gently punched Kathleen's shoulder. "Yeah, whatever, kid."

Graham laughed before wrapping them up in a hug. "AH I LOVE YOU, KIDS!"

Masaru stared at Kathleen as if she could vanish. He then took out the sadness in his eyes and gently punched Kathleen's shoulder. "Yeah, whatever, kid."

The twins laughed as well, continuing the hug.

"We love ya too, uncle grizzly!"

(I gotta make this an actual thing now.)

Grant peeked over, watching his grandchildren hug his eldest before he'd pout. "Grandcubs, where's my hug!?"

Kathleen snickered, playfully having returned the gentle punch. "Make sure you keep my grandbaby and great grandbabies happy, yeah?"

The twins laughed as well, continuing the hug.

"We love ya too, uncle grizzly!"

(I gotta make this an actual thing now.)

Grant peeked over, watching his grandchildren hug his eldest before he'd pout. "Grandcubs, where's my hug!?"

Kathleen snickered, playfully having returned the gentle punch. "Make sure you keep my grandbaby and great grandbabies happy, yeah?"

"Go and give your grandpa and grandma a hug." Graham tapped their backs as Aileen opened her arms as well for more hugs.

Masaru snickered, "I'll try my best, but babies are known to cry and your grandbaby is the biggest crybaby ever."

"Go and give your grandpa and grandma a hug." Graham tapped their backs as Aileen opened her arms as well for more hugs.

Masaru snickered, "I'll try my best, but babies are known to cry and your grandbaby is the biggest crybaby ever."

Both Dei and Malvo nodded, releasing Graham from the hug as they went to Aileen, first. Happily hugging her. Grant oofed from the skip.

"I'd better get a big hug next!"

Dei-Loki raised his brows at this, watching Grant while still hugging his grandma. "I need my lungs tho! We're not in Valhalla anymore, grampa!"

("LIVING DEMIGODS NEED AIR." XD )

Kathleen raised a brow at that, giggling gently. "That sounds just like his dad."

Adrian looked over to Masaru and Kathleen in the back as his ears rung from being talked about. His brows soon furrowing. "Heeey!"

Both Dei and Malvo nodded, releasing Graham from the hug as they went to Aileen, first. Happily hugging her. Grant oofed from the skip.

"I'd better get a big hug next!"

Dei-Loki raised his brows at this, watching Grant while still hugging his grandma. "I need my lungs tho! We're not in Valhalla anymore, grampa!"

("LIVING DEMIGODS NEED AIR." XD )

Kathleen raised a brow at that, giggling gently. "That sounds just like his dad."

Adrian looked over to Masaru and Kathleen in the back as his ears rung from being talked about. His brows soon furrowing. "Heeey!"

('OOF' XD)

AIleen stuck her tongue out at Grant. "Ha-ha!" (The best thing about this couple is their childishness. IT"S SO CUUUUTE ;w; )

Masaru laughed at that, "oh Gods how i have missed you, Kitkat!"

('OOF' XD)

AIleen stuck her tongue out at Grant. "Ha-ha!" (The best thing about this couple is their childishness. IT"S SO CUUUUTE ;w; )

Masaru laughed at that, "oh Gods how i have missed you, Kitkat!"

(I'm so happy we did this. ;w; )

Grant gave a playful hmph at the gesture, playfully pouting in the process. "Y'can't have a bear hug without grandpa grizzly!"

Kathleen laughed at that, closing her eyes with a sincere smile. "I've missed you, too, Masaru."

(I'm so happy we did this. ;w; )

Grant gave a playful hmph at the gesture, playfully pouting in the process. "Y'can't have a bear hug without grandpa grizzly!"

Kathleen laughed at that, closing her eyes with a sincere smile. "I've missed you, too, Masaru."

(ME TOO GOD ME TOO XD ;w; )

"Alriiiiiight!" She let go of the kids. "Give your papa a hug. And you, papa bear, do not kill our cute grandbabies, or so help me!" She waggled her finger at him.

"I need you a lot especially nowadays. Adrian hates me." (YOU"RE SO DRAMATIC XD But he's not wrong)

(ME TOO GOD ME TOO XD ;w; )

"Alriiiiiight!" She let go of the kids. "Give your papa a hug. And you, papa bear, do not kill our cute grandbabies, or so help me!" She waggled her finger at him.

"I need you a lot especially nowadays. Adrian hates me." (YOU"RE SO DRAMATIC XD But he's not wrong)

Grant gasped at his wife, shaking his head. "I would never." He'd then look to the grandbabies before holding his arms out as they'd head over and hug the large grizzly of a man next, Grant smiling wide as he'd make sure not to squish them.

"Little Adee? He could never hate you!" Kathleen blinked.

Grant gasped at his wife, shaking his head. "I would never." He'd then look to the grandbabies before holding his arms out as they'd head over and hug the large grizzly of a man next, Grant smiling wide as he'd make sure not to squish them.

"Little Adee? He could never hate you!" Kathleen blinked.

Aileen awed, "my precious grandbabies and my adorable care bear, i couldn't ask for more!"

Masaru looked to her, giving her a 'are-you-serious-look?'. "I'm dating his S-O-N. That means on the verge of death."

Aileen awed, "my precious grandbabies and my adorable care bear, i couldn't ask for more!"

Masaru looked to her, giving her a 'are-you-serious-look?'. "I'm dating his S-O-N. That means on the verge of death."

Grant gave a joyous laugh at the comment, nuzzling their heads.

The twins would laugh as well before Malvo perked up at this, nudging Dei-Loki. "OH! Tell 'em about yer babies!"

Dei-Loki gasped at that, soon beaming as he looked up at Grant and then over to Aileen. "I'm a Dada." He stated with fatherly pride.

(AAAAEEEH!)

"That doesn't necessarily mean that he hates ya. I mean, he hasn't stabbed you in yer sleep or anything, right?"

(I can just imagine Adrian's just behind Kathleen, glaring darkly to Masaru with a knife in his hand. XD )

Grant gave a joyous laugh at the comment, nuzzling their heads.

The twins would laugh as well before Malvo perked up at this, nudging Dei-Loki. "OH! Tell 'em about yer babies!"

Dei-Loki gasped at that, soon beaming as he looked up at Grant and then over to Aileen. "I'm a Dada." He stated with fatherly pride.

(AAAAEEEH!)

"That doesn't necessarily mean that he hates ya. I mean, he hasn't stabbed you in yer sleep or anything, right?"

(I can just imagine Adrian's just behind Kathleen, glaring darkly to Masaru with a knife in his hand. XD )

(EEEEEEEEEEEE)

Aileen gasped, "really!? I have great grandbabies!?" She looked like she was about to bust into tears.

(SAAAAAAAAME! XD)

Masaru looked to her again. "I would say yes, but that would be lying to you."

(EEEEEEEEEEEE)

Aileen gasped, "really!? I have great grandbabies!?" She looked like she was about to bust into tears.

(SAAAAAAAAME! XD)

Masaru looked to her again. "I would say yes, but that would be lying to you."

Grant blinked a few times, watching Dei-Loki quickly nod before the large, burly male would give a MANLY sob while he'd hug the two just a bit tighter. "I feel so old but I love it all the same!"

Malvo would reach up, softly patting Grant's head while Dei-Loki kept his proud smile. "They're still sleeping right now, but I know they'll absolutely love t' meet you guys when they wake up."

"So, see!? No death for you." Kathleen smiled while (I HAVE TO) Adrian stood a few feet behind his mama with a death glare towards Masaru. His energy like dark purple flames that would rise high and give him that extra murderous, anime look.

Grant blinked a few times, watching Dei-Loki quickly nod before the large, burly male would give a MANLY sob while he'd hug the two just a bit tighter. "I feel so old but I love it all the same!"

Malvo would reach up, softly patting Grant's head while Dei-Loki kept his proud smile. "They're still sleeping right now, but I know they'll absolutely love t' meet you guys when they wake up."

"So, see!? No death for you." Kathleen smiled while (I HAVE TO) Adrian stood a few feet behind his mama with a death glare towards Masaru. His energy like dark purple flames that would rise high and give him that extra murderous, anime look.

Aileen squealed, "i can't wait! This is the best day ever!"

(FINE WITH ME. I AM LOVING THIS SKIT XD)

Masaru squinted, "really? so why do i feel like daggers are on my back?"

Aileen squealed, "i can't wait! This is the best day ever!"

(FINE WITH ME. I AM LOVING THIS SKIT XD)

Masaru squinted, "really? so why do i feel like daggers are on my back?"

Dei-Loki laughed from the happiness. "I knew you'd be excited!"

Kathleen shrugged, smiling gently while Adrian continued to glare from behind her - brandishing his blade as he'd grin and let Masaru's reflection shine in the metal. "Maybe it's just paranoia."

Dei-Loki laughed from the happiness. "I knew you'd be excited!"

Kathleen shrugged, smiling gently while Adrian continued to glare from behind her - brandishing his blade as he'd grin and let Masaru's reflection shine in the metal. "Maybe it's just paranoia."

"Well of course, it's my great grandbabies, ya silly cutie!" Aileen smiled as if the sunshine was her soul.

Masaru sighed, "Kathleen. You are still too innocent for this world."

"Well of course, it's my great grandbabies, ya silly cutie!" Aileen smiled as if the sunshine was her soul.

Masaru sighed, "Kathleen. You are still too innocent for this world."

"Did y'ever think ya would get grandbabies from this dork, gramma?" Malvo asked honestly to Aileen, though it was partially to tease Dei, as evident from the squint Dei-Loki gave Malvo.

Kathleen blinked again at that, no sooner laughing as Adrian - WHO'D RETURN TO HIS PREVIOUS SELF - hugged her happily.

"'s my mama!" Adrian snickered.

"Did y'ever think ya would get grandbabies from this dork, gramma?" Malvo asked honestly to Aileen, though it was partially to tease Dei, as evident from the squint Dei-Loki gave Malvo.

Kathleen blinked again at that, no sooner laughing as Adrian - WHO'D RETURN TO HIS PREVIOUS SELF - hugged her happily.

"'s my mama!" Adrian snickered.

"Of course i did! I want great grandbabies and grandbabies from EVERYONE!" (We have similar things in common. We just want babies in our lives. But only for a short while so it's not every single minute of every single day.)

(I"M GETTING A GIZMO AND MALVO FLASHBACK!)

Masaru squinted, "don't you act cute, tell her the truth that you hate the very idea that i'm with your son!"

"Of course i did! I want great grandbabies and grandbabies from EVERYONE!" (We have similar things in common. We just want babies in our lives. But only for a short while so it's not every single minute of every single day.)

(I"M GETTING A GIZMO AND MALVO FLASHBACK!)

Masaru squinted, "don't you act cute, tell her the truth that you hate the very idea that i'm with your son!"

Grant nodded to his wonder wife's words. "Something that was frequently discussed our whole time in Valhalla. Mostly from her." He gestured to Aileen with a nod of his head, grinning playfully.

(THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT AFTER I TYPED IT OUT. XD )

Adrian blinked at that, tilting his head to the side. "Hate? I could never hate someone that makes my son so happy."

Kathleen smiled at that, closing her eyes. "See? He's still my innocent baby boy." She giggled, not noticing the very brief look of murder in Adrian's glare towards Masaru.

Grant nodded to his wonder wife's words. "Something that was frequently discussed our whole time in Valhalla. Mostly from her." He gestured to Aileen with a nod of his head, grinning playfully.

(THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT AFTER I TYPED IT OUT. XD )

Adrian blinked at that, tilting his head to the side. "Hate? I could never hate someone that makes my son so happy."

Kathleen smiled at that, closing her eyes. "See? He's still my innocent baby boy." She giggled, not noticing the very brief look of murder in Adrian's glare towards Masaru.

Aileen giggled before looking to Masaru who gasped and looked to Dei. "DEI! HELP ME OUT! PROVE YOUR FATHER"S TRYING TO END MY LIFE!"

Aileen giggled before looking to Masaru who gasped and looked to Dei. "DEI! HELP ME OUT! PROVE YOUR FATHER"S TRYING TO END MY LIFE!"

Dei-Loki blinked at that, giving a confused 'but you told me not t' instigate' look towards Masaru as Adrian pouted, continuing to hug Kathleen as he looked to Aileen.

"Mama Aileen, y'know me well, too! I'm innocent, right?" Adrian kept his pout.

("I AM JUST AN INNOCENT BOY.")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back