• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru smiled, "good. I don't like company anyways."

"Likewise! 'specially if it's with some fox that used t' get me in trouble whenever he'd come and visit mama... Was pretty fun tho."

"Likewise! 'specially if it's with some fox that used t' get me in trouble whenever he'd come and visit mama... Was pretty fun tho."

"Especially when it came to that kid that got me in trouble with the village. Mr. Hetouchedmeinthenono"

"Especially when it came to that kid that got me in trouble with the village. Mr. Hetouchedmeinthenono"

(I laughed too hard at this.
XD )

"HEY! Payback comes in all forms." Adrian snickered.

(XD)

"I was beaten by the village people and then taking to the holding center! I'm lucky your Mom came to save me before they could execute me!"

Kathleen sighed at that, closing her eyes as she shook her head. "Lucky we had such a pull on what went down in town because of who we were."

Adrian huffed and coughed to hide a snicker, blinking and hanging his head a bit when Kathleen looked over. "I said I was sorry!"

Kathleen sighed at that, closing her eyes as she shook her head. "Lucky we had such a pull on what went down in town because of who we were."

Adrian huffed and coughed to hide a snicker, blinking and hanging his head a bit when Kathleen looked over. "I said I was sorry!"

Masaru squinted, "sick em', Meara." He set her down and patted her head. "Sick em'!"

Masaru squinted, "sick em', Meara." He set her down and patted her head. "Sick em'!"

Meara moved her attention up to Adrian as she was set down before she'd quickly head over to Adrian before hugging his leg. Adrian groaning from the cuteness before he'd pick her up - Meara reaching over to squish Adrian's cheeks with puppy eyes. "Grandpapaaaaa."

Adrian whined at this, closing his eyes as he'd keep Meara in a hug. "Why isn't it illegal for something to be this cute?.."

Meara moved her attention up to Adrian as she was set down before she'd quickly head over to Adrian before hugging his leg. Adrian groaning from the cuteness before he'd pick her up - Meara reaching over to squish Adrian's cheeks with puppy eyes. "Grandpapaaaaa."

Adrian whined at this, closing his eyes as he'd keep Meara in a hug. "Why isn't it illegal for something to be this cute?.."

"Speaking of which, little lady. Why are you out of your room AND where is your brother? Because if i know you two well, which i do, he's up wih you."

"Speaking of which, little lady. Why are you out of your room AND where is your brother? Because if i know you two well, which i do, he's up wih you."

Meara turned of her puppy eyes, hugging Adrian's neck while smiling over to Masaru. "He's with dada right now. We woke up a lil while ago."

Meara's eyes widened at that, smiling as she'd quickly nod.

Masaru gathered Meara out of Adrian's arms before going back. "Yo, so you are Dei's great grandpa and grandma, right? Because here's your great grandbaby. Meara, say hi." He held Meara out to them.

Masaru gathered Meara out of Adrian's arms before going back. "Yo, so you are Dei's great grandpa and grandma, right? Because here's your great grandbaby. Meara, say hi." He held Meara out to them.

Meara smiled excitedly, holding her arms up. "Hewwo!"

Grant raised his brows at that while he'd feel his heart explode from the cuteness. "This is fine, I didn't need a heart anyways."
(Same, Grant.
XD )

Meara smiled excitedly, holding her arms up. "Hewwo!"

Grant raised his brows at that while he'd feel his heart explode from the cuteness. "This is fine, I didn't need a heart anyways."
(Same, Grant.
XD )

(WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Grant has joined our club!)

Masaru snickered, "she does that to a lot of us." (MHMMM)

(WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Grant has joined our club!)

Masaru snickered, "she does that to a lot of us." (MHMMM)

(WELCOOOME TO THE HEART-MELTING CLUB!)

"I can see why!" Grant exclaimed, gently taking Meara from Masaru's hold as he hugged the smol child close.

Meara kept her smile, returning the hug before giggling from the scratchiness of Grant's beard. "Y'r beard tickles!"

Grant blinked, laughing after having given an awe before he turned to face his wife. "Aileeeeeen! Share the cuteness! I can't handle it all!"

(WELCOOOME TO THE HEART-MELTING CLUB!)

"I can see why!" Grant exclaimed, gently taking Meara from Masaru's hold as he hugged the smol child close.

Meara kept her smile, returning the hug before giggling from the scratchiness of Grant's beard. "Y'r beard tickles!"

Grant blinked, laughing after having given an awe before he turned to face his wife. "Aileeeeeen! Share the cuteness! I can't handle it all!"

Aileen was just frozen in time as the look of how small and chubby and utterly adorable Meara was. Finally being brought back by her name being called, she grabbed Meara gently and pressed her to her. "Awwww my great grandbaby! I'm going to give you the best gifts in the wooooooorld." She cooed.

Aileen was just frozen in time as the look of how small and chubby and utterly adorable Meara was. Finally being brought back by her name being called, she grabbed Meara gently and pressed her to her. "Awwww my great grandbaby! I'm going to give you the best gifts in the wooooooorld." She cooed.

Loving the attention, Meara happily hugged Aileen while her tiny tail would wag. "Ya don' haff ta get me gifts! I'm hugging one!"

(AAAAHMYGODS
;W; )

Loving the attention, Meara happily hugged Aileen while her tiny tail would wag. "Ya don' haff ta get me gifts! I'm hugging one!"

(AAAAHMYGODS
;W; )

(. . . . y'hear that? That's me exploding)

Aileen awed, "YOU"RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY!"

Aileen whimpered, "you're so sweet." She kissed her cheek.

Masaru quirked, "where did Dei go? Have you seen Abel?"

Meara giggled at the kiss, kissing Aileen's cheek in return.

"Y' got the tray, Scrappy-Doo?" Dei-Loki held the larger tray that had drinks for everyone, smiling down to Abel who he'd given the much smaller tray to.

(SCRAPPY-DOO. ;W;
Also, I just love the idea of Abel helping Dei with stuff.)

(
Meara giggled at the kiss, kissing Aileen's cheek in return.

"Y' got the tray, Scrappy-Doo?" Dei-Loki held the larger tray that had drinks for everyone, smiling down to Abel who he'd given the much smaller tray to.

(SCRAPPY-DOO. ;W;
Also, I just love the idea of Abel helping Dei with stuff.)
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Masaru then gestured to Abel and Dei. "And there's our other one, Abel. Meet your Great Grandpa and Great Grandma."

(

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Masaru then gestured to Abel and Dei. "And there's our other one, Abel. Meet your Great Grandpa and Great Grandma."

Dei-Loki glanced over to Masaru at that before smiling softly down to Abel as he'd shift the large tray to one hand, just so he could gently take the smaller tray from the little one. "Go ahead and say hello. I've got the trays."

Dei-Loki glanced over to Masaru at that before smiling softly down to Abel as he'd shift the large tray to one hand, just so he could gently take the smaller tray from the little one. "Go ahead and say hello. I've got the trays."

Abel looked up as the tray was taken before waving up at Grandpa and Grandma. Masaru picked him up before offering him to Grant. "And this is our other baby." Abel waved.

Abel looked up as the tray was taken before waving up at Grandpa and Grandma. Masaru picked him up before offering him to Grant. "And this is our other baby." Abel waved.

Grant grinned, giving a soft wave in return before gently taking Abel into his arms. "AH! Hello, there!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back