• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dei-Loki blinked at that, giving a confused 'but you told me not t' instigate' look towards Masaru as Adrian pouted, continuing to hug Kathleen as he looked to Aileen.

"Mama Aileen, y'know me well, too! I'm innocent, right?" Adrian kept his pout.

("I AM JUST AN INNOCENT BOY.")

"Dei! You're suppose to fight for my side!"

Aileen smiled sweetly. "Of course i do, my king bee!"

"Dei! You're suppose to fight for my side!"

Aileen smiled sweetly. "Of course i do, my king bee!"

Adrian beamed at the confirmation as he closed his eyes. "I'm an innocent boy."

Dei-Loki heavily exhaled at this, gently wiggling free as he'd look to Masaru like 'you wanted this' before heading to Adrian and gently tugging him down - whispering something into his ear just to be polite enough to spare it from being heard by his sweet grandparents.

Adrian widened his eyes at this, staring over at Masaru.

Adrian beamed at the confirmation as he closed his eyes. "I'm an innocent boy."

Dei-Loki heavily exhaled at this, gently wiggling free as he'd look to Masaru like 'you wanted this' before heading to Adrian and gently tugging him down - whispering something into his ear just to be polite enough to spare it from being heard by his sweet grandparents.

Adrian widened his eyes at this, staring over at Masaru.

"I told you to help my side not to kill me!" Masaru said as he looked to Adrian and tried to gain a innocent childlike smile.

"I told you to help my side not to kill me!" Masaru said as he looked to Adrian and tried to gain a innocent childlike smile.

Dei-Loki looked over, tossing his hands into the air. "Make up yer mind! Yeesh! Besides, if dad wants t' prove he's innocent t' gamama and gramma, he won't do anything." He'd then glance up at Adrian, who'd been seething with rage.

"Adee." Kathleen stated with furrowed brows, looking to Adrian who'd look back with a whine before glaring to Masaru.

Dei-Loki looked over, tossing his hands into the air. "Make up yer mind! Yeesh! Besides, if dad wants t' prove he's innocent t' gamama and gramma, he won't do anything." He'd then glance up at Adrian, who'd been seething with rage.

"Adee." Kathleen stated with furrowed brows, looking to Adrian who'd look back with a whine before glaring to Masaru.

"You do have a point . . . Oh Adeeeeeeee!" He then walked over and hugged Dei, kissing his head.

"You do have a point . . . Oh Adeeeeeeee!" He then walked over and hugged Dei, kissing his head.

Dei-Loki leaned into the hug, Adrian inhaling deeply. Painfully. Like whatever fatherly protective traits he had tried to claw through his flesh to make their escape. The grumpy werewolf releasing a soft growl before hanging his head as he stood down... for now. "I'm..."

Dei-Loki leaned into the hug, Adrian inhaling deeply. Painfully. Like whatever fatherly protective traits he had tried to claw through his flesh to make their escape. The grumpy werewolf releasing a soft growl before hanging his head as he stood down... for now. "I'm..."

"Adeeeeeee!" He then kissed Dei's lips and subtly, oh so subtly, flashing Dei's neck that was covered in love marks before pulling it back.

"Adeeeeeee!" He then kissed Dei's lips and subtly, oh so subtly, flashing Dei's neck that was covered in love marks before pulling it back.

Adrian looked up to stare, instantly loosing himself once he caught the love marks, darting forward in the blink of an eye to jack Masaru up against the wall with a low growl, blade to his stomach yet not enough to puncture. "I OUGHTA--"

"Adrian!" Kathleen squinted as she crossed her arms, Adrian tensing before snarling as he'd lean forward.

"... Yer so lucky mama's here..." Adrian mumbled to Masaru, backing off as he'd put his blade away - retreating back to Kathleen's side as he'd bow his head out of respect and guilt with his fearful, slightly teary eyed gaze aimed at the floor. "Please forgive me, mama, don't be upset... please..."

Adrian looked up to stare, instantly loosing himself once he caught the love marks, darting forward in the blink of an eye to jack Masaru up against the wall with a low growl, blade to his stomach yet not enough to puncture. "I OUGHTA--"

"Adrian!" Kathleen squinted as she crossed her arms, Adrian tensing before snarling as he'd lean forward.

"... Yer so lucky mama's here..." Adrian mumbled to Masaru, backing off as he'd put his blade away - retreating back to Kathleen's side as he'd bow his head out of respect and guilt with his fearful, slightly teary eyed gaze aimed at the floor. "Please forgive me, mama, don't be upset... please..."

He grunted as he hit the wall and the blade caressed his shirt. "That''s what you get! Being nutzo with how i love your son! Y'should be grateful that he changed me into a settled man! I just don't understand you! I've told you countless of times that i rather die than ever EVER hurt your son. But noooooo! LET"S BURN THE FOX!"

He grunted as he hit the wall and the blade caressed his shirt. "That''s what you get! Being nutzo with how i love your son! Y'should be grateful that he changed me into a settled man! I just don't understand you! I've told you countless of times that i rather die than ever EVER hurt your son. But noooooo! LET"S BURN THE FOX!"

Dei-Loki quickly would scoot over to make sure Masaru didn't get cut, his ears lowering a bit in the process.

Adrian paused at this, looking over to Masaru and then the still squinting Kathleen while the heavy weight of regret sat in his tummy like rocks. He'd then hesitate before straightening his posture, inhaling, and then taking his leave to retreat to his office. The swift slam of the office door to follow.

(AAAAAAH ADEE NOH.
;-; He's still so broken.)

Dei-Loki quickly would scoot over to make sure Masaru didn't get cut, his ears lowering a bit in the process.

Adrian paused at this, looking over to Masaru and then the still squinting Kathleen while the heavy weight of regret sat in his tummy like rocks. He'd then hesitate before straightening his posture, inhaling, and then taking his leave to retreat to his office. The swift slam of the office door to follow.

(AAAAAAH ADEE NOH.
;-; He's still so broken.)

"AH! WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HUMAN INSTINCT OF SOCIALIZATION! WHY COULDN"T I JUST BE BORN ALONE!" He then grabbed Kathleen by the shirt's sleeve and dragged her to Adrian's door before knocking. "LET US IN OR SO HELP ME!"

"AH! WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HUMAN INSTINCT OF SOCIALIZATION! WHY COULDN"T I JUST BE BORN ALONE!" He then grabbed Kathleen by the shirt's sleeve and dragged her to Adrian's door before knocking. "LET US IN OR SO HELP ME!"

Kathleen raised her brows at this stumbling as she followed.

Adrian locked the door moments after the slam, sitting down as he'd stare to the door. "NOT RIGHT NOW. Please..." He growled defensively, ceasing his growling come the plea, eventually sinking into his chair before he'd move and grab the earbuds he'd gotten for a Valhalla present, plugging them into the CD player he had before he'd sink farther - staring at the ceiling as he'd blast 45 by Shinedown.

(Literally what I've been listening to for the past ten minutes or so.)

Kathleen raised her brows at this stumbling as she followed.

Adrian locked the door moments after the slam, sitting down as he'd stare to the door. "NOT RIGHT NOW. Please..." He growled defensively, ceasing his growling come the plea, eventually sinking into his chair before he'd move and grab the earbuds he'd gotten for a Valhalla present, plugging them into the CD player he had before he'd sink farther - staring at the ceiling as he'd blast 45 by Shinedown.

(Literally what I've been listening to for the past ten minutes or so.)

(I doooooooo looooooooooooooooove that song XD ;w; )

Masaru sighed (ALSOILOVEDOINGTHISSOYEAAAAAAAAH!) He then carefully moved Kathleen away before he backed up himself. And then he ran at the door, lifting both feet into the air and striking it with full force that it fell with a heavy thud as he tucked and rolled before standing up in Adrian's study. "Adrian! WOULD YOU JUST GIVE YOUR MOTHER A HUG AND CRY YOUR HEART OUT ALREADY!?"

(I doooooooo looooooooooooooooove that song XD ;w; )

Masaru sighed (ALSOILOVEDOINGTHISSOYEAAAAAAAAH!) He then carefully moved Kathleen away before he backed up himself. And then he ran at the door, lifting both feet into the air and striking it with full force that it fell with a heavy thud as he tucked and rolled before standing up in Adrian's study. "Adrian! WOULD YOU JUST GIVE YOUR MOTHER A HUG AND CRY YOUR HEART OUT ALREADY!?"

(IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME DOOR, TOO! At least, these past two times it was. XD )

Acting like he didn't notice the dramatic stunt, Adrian closed his eyes while trying to remain distracted so he, in fact, wouldn't erupt into what could have been a complete emotional breakdown. Instead, he'd sing along to the music which did blare into his ears.

Kathleen watched from the busted doorway, glancing to Masaru before looking to Adrian. She'd then head in, slowly approaching Adrian before crouching in front of his chair so she could see her baby boys face. Hesitance occurring for a few moments before she'd softly remove Adrian's earbuds. A gentle smile on her face as she'd reach up and softly rub Adrian's cheek. Her voice soft and calm. "Hey... I'm not mad at ya. S'don't let that plague yer beautiful mind..."

Adrian stared at Kathleen with trembling eyes that would no sooner look off to the side as he'd nod before correcting himself to a shake of the head. The the wolfish male sniffed, running his hand over his mouth to satisfy an itch briefly before he'd then lower said hand. "I j'..." He gave a shaky inhale, swallowing. "I-I changed... after y' died. And I--... Mama, I'm not innocent no more... I-I took on the family business, I've killed so many, I... I'm not yer innocent little Adee anymore. I've... I-I feel like I've become a mix of the very two people I despise, and I can't stop--..." Adrian finally shattered, at this point, leaning forward as he'd cling tightly to his mother with more tears escaping him then here were when Kathleen had showed up. "I-I'm sorry, mama!" He sobbed. "I-I'm sorry for the killin', I'm sorry fer all the torture I've done, I'm sorry fer all the times I wanted t' end my own life and I'm sorry fer disappointing you if I ever did, mama! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry... I'm..."

Kathleen listened as Adrian broke down, holding him close as she'd softly rub his back. "Shhhhh, Adee. You could never disappoint me, Adee... You'll always be my magick little wolf. Even after all that they tried t' do; trying t' take away yer dark, special gifts."

Last edited:
(IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME DOOR, TOO! At least, these past two times it was. XD )

Acting like he didn't notice the dramatic stunt, Adrian closed his eyes while trying to remain distracted so he, in fact, wouldn't erupt into what could have been a complete emotional breakdown. Instead, he'd sing along to the music which did blare into his ears.

Kathleen watched from the busted doorway, glancing to Masaru before looking to Adrian. She'd then head in, slowly approaching Adrian before crouching in front of his chair so she could see her baby boys face. Hesitance occurring for a few moments before she'd softly remove Adrian's earbuds. A gentle smile on her face as she'd reach up and softly rub Adrian's cheek. Her voice soft and calm. "Hey... I'm not mad at ya. S'don't let that plague yer beautiful mind..."

Adrian stared at Kathleen with trembling eyes that would no sooner look off to the side as he'd nod before correcting himself to a shake of the head. The the wolfish male sniffed, running his hand over his mouth to satisfy an itch briefly before he'd then lower said hand. "I j'..." He gave a shaky inhale, swallowing. "I-I changed... after y' died. And I--... Mama, I'm not innocent no more... I-I took on the family business, I've killed so many, I... I'm not yer innocent little Adee anymore. I've... I-I feel like I've become a mix of the very two people I despise, and I can't stop--..." Adrian finally shattered, at this point, leaning forward as he'd cling tightly to his mother with more tears escaping him then here were when Kathleen had showed up. "I-I'm sorry, mama!" He sobbed. "I-I'm sorry for the killin', I'm sorry fer all the torture I've done, I'm sorry fer all the times I wanted t' end my own life and I'm sorry fer disappointing you if I ever did, mama! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry... I'm..."

Kathleen listened as Adrian broke down, holding him close as she'd softly rub his back. "Shhhhh, Adee. You could never disappoint me, Adee... You'll always be my magick little wolf. Even after all that they tried t' do; trying t' take away yer dark, special gifts."

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED TO START MY MORNING, BUT OKAY!)

Masaru stayed silent, knowing full well to give the two respect in their conversation.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED TO START MY MORNING, BUT OKAY!)

Masaru stayed silent, knowing full well to give the two respect in their conversation.

(SORRY. ;-;
-offers virtual homemade hashbrowns as compensation for the feels-)

Adrian tightened his place in the embrace, Kathleen softly rubbing his back with her face against his hair. She'd gently hum, tears in her own eyes.

"And don't let me ever hear y'say you're like them again, because yer not. Even with everything wrong you think you've done. Do you know why?" Kathleen kissed Adrian's head gently. "Because you're you, Adrian Ruari Alaois. Y'kept your siblings going long enough to find a home here, you formed a solid family that you would do anything for, and even if you have killed, I can see it in yer eyes that you did it for good reason. You're not like them, Adrian. You're not."

Adrian winced through his tears before easing up on the hug when Kathleen would pull back, looking to the sad face in front of her while she'd offer her warm, motherly smile. She'd then gently brush Adrian's bangs from his face.

"Now, can I see a smile?" Adrian sniffled, managing a smile through his tears while Kathleen's brightened. "There he is. Mama's strong, handsome boy."

Adrian sniffled again, laughing sheepishly through a whine at the comment. "Mamaaaa..."

Kathleen giggled, grabbing a tissue from the box on the desk before softly drying Adrian's tears. "Well, I'm sorry for stating the truth! Y've grown up t' be a fine young lad, and an excellent ruler."

(SORRY. ;-;
-offers virtual homemade hashbrowns as compensation for the feels-)

Adrian tightened his place in the embrace, Kathleen softly rubbing his back with her face against his hair. She'd gently hum, tears in her own eyes.

"And don't let me ever hear y'say you're like them again, because yer not. Even with everything wrong you think you've done. Do you know why?" Kathleen kissed Adrian's head gently. "Because you're you, Adrian Ruari Alaois. Y'kept your siblings going long enough to find a home here, you formed a solid family that you would do anything for, and even if you have killed, I can see it in yer eyes that you did it for good reason. You're not like them, Adrian. You're not."

Adrian winced through his tears before easing up on the hug when Kathleen would pull back, looking to the sad face in front of her while she'd offer her warm, motherly smile. She'd then gently brush Adrian's bangs from his face.

"Now, can I see a smile?" Adrian sniffled, managing a smile through his tears while Kathleen's brightened. "There he is. Mama's strong, handsome boy."

Adrian sniffled again, laughing sheepishly through a whine at the comment. "Mamaaaa..."

Kathleen giggled, grabbing a tissue from the box on the desk before softly drying Adrian's tears. "Well, I'm sorry for stating the truth! Y've grown up t' be a fine young lad, and an excellent ruler."

(HASHBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNS!)

Masaru looked anywhere but there, starting to feel awkward. (How i feel with anyone.)

(HASHBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNS!)

Masaru looked anywhere but there, starting to feel awkward. (How i feel with anyone.)

(Same tho. XD )

"Wha'happened t' the door!?"
Meara squeaked from the doorway, Adrian having looked up and over as he'd quickly compose himself - offering a small smile to the smol child that came wandering in with caution.

Adrian then stood up, heading to Meara's side as he crouched, Meara tilting her head and hugging Adrian once she saw his tears - Adrian having returned the hug as he kept his smile. "Grandpapa Adee was having a hard time, so yer daddy over there came in and helped him out. I think y'should run over and give him the biggest hug ya can. He deserves it."

Meara no sooner nodded to that, letting Adrian go before she ran over to Masaru with open arms and a big smile. This all the while happening as Adrian looked to Masaru with an apologetic look, but also one of thanks as he'd kept his smile.

(YOU'RE WELCOME, MASARU.)

(Same tho. XD )

"Wha'happened t' the door!?"
Meara squeaked from the doorway, Adrian having looked up and over as he'd quickly compose himself - offering a small smile to the smol child that came wandering in with caution.

Adrian then stood up, heading to Meara's side as he crouched, Meara tilting her head and hugging Adrian once she saw his tears - Adrian having returned the hug as he kept his smile. "Grandpapa Adee was having a hard time, so yer daddy over there came in and helped him out. I think y'should run over and give him the biggest hug ya can. He deserves it."

Meara no sooner nodded to that, letting Adrian go before she ran over to Masaru with open arms and a big smile. This all the while happening as Adrian looked to Masaru with an apologetic look, but also one of thanks as he'd kept his smile.

(YOU'RE WELCOME, MASARU.)

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Masaru instantly bent down and picked her up before hugging her and kissing her forehead. "First of all, Grandpa Adee shouldn't lie to you. He's right to be absolutely livid that i'm married to your Dada. I know I would with you and Abel. Daddy knows that he's not a good boy. And it absolutely doesn't help that I usually antagonize you, Adrian. So, I too, am sorry. And i'll try my hardest to be good for now, but i can't promise you anything. For demonic fox still lurks in my heart, y'know? But Gods damn, listen to me when I say that yeah, i am a bad guy, but i WILL rather die and experience my worst version of Hell than to EVER EVER hurt your son. I will give everything to keep him alive, every. last. drop. And I told him, that if-IF i EVER hurt him, he can be the one to hurt me. To torture me to my end. But i promise you, i love your son too much with this broken heart to do that."

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Masaru instantly bent down and picked her up before hugging her and kissing her forehead. "First of all, Grandpa Adee shouldn't lie to you. He's right to be absolutely livid that i'm married to your Dada. I know I would with you and Abel. Daddy knows that he's not a good boy. And it absolutely doesn't help that I usually antagonize you, Adrian. So, I too, am sorry. And i'll try my hardest to be good for now, but i can't promise you anything. For demonic fox still lurks in my heart, y'know? But Gods damn, listen to me when I say that yeah, i am a bad guy, but i WILL rather die and experience my worst version of Hell than to EVER EVER hurt your son. I will give everything to keep him alive, every. last. drop. And I told him, that if-IF i EVER hurt him, he can be the one to hurt me. To torture me to my end. But i promise you, i love your son too much with this broken heart to do that."

Meara hugged Masaru tightly in return, nuzzling his cheek while she listened.

Adrian listened, sighing as he'd slowly stand up with a pop from his knees in the process. "Yeah... deep down, I know you love my son. You wouldn't still be here if y'didn't... unless you're here t' haunt me." He smirked towards the added comment, using it to, OF COURSE, save him from sappiness.

Meara hugged Masaru tightly in return, nuzzling his cheek while she listened.

Adrian listened, sighing as he'd slowly stand up with a pop from his knees in the process. "Yeah... deep down, I know you love my son. You wouldn't still be here if y'didn't... unless you're here t' haunt me." He smirked towards the added comment, using it to, OF COURSE, save him from sappiness.

Masaru snickered, "are you kidding me? Haunting you? That means listening to your Dad jokes 24/7." He shuddered teasingly.

Masaru snickered, "are you kidding me? Haunting you? That means listening to your Dad jokes 24/7." He shuddered teasingly.

"Oof, right in the dad pride." Adrian flinched, snickering gently. "Don't you listen to them, already? Y'do live here."

"Oof, right in the dad pride." Adrian flinched, snickering gently. "Don't you listen to them, already? Y'do live here."

"Wrong! If I haunted you, that means I follow you. But since i'm alive and can do my own thing, I don't have to be next to your side every. single. minute."

"Wrong! If I haunted you, that means I follow you. But since i'm alive and can do my own thing, I don't have to be next to your side every. single. minute."

"Thank the gods fer that. I don't think I could handle." Adrian kept a teasing smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back