• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Yes. Yes it does. XD )

"Go ahead. If I could have the skull it's wearing after, though, that'd be a nice gift." Dei-Loki smirked.

"NOOO, DON'T KILL IT! ;-;" Reaver exclaimed.

( #PossessedByMalvo )

(XD AWWWWWW SHE"S SO CUTE EVEN WHEN SHE"S NOT HERE!)

Masaru turned, "why not?"

(XD AWWWWWW SHE"S SO CUTE EVEN WHEN SHE"S NOT HERE!)

Masaru turned, "why not?"

( XD "I AM THE MALVY,
I SPEAK FOR THE ANIMALS!" )

"Look how innocent it looks!" Reaver tossed his arms forwards, gesturing towards the creature that was now tearing savagely into a carcass.

"I think Malvo's in yer head. Y' do know these things get eaten by the shadow hounds anyways, right?" Dei-Loki tilted his own head, blinking as he watched the creature feed.

( XD "I AM THE MALVY,
I SPEAK FOR THE ANIMALS!" )

"Look how innocent it looks!" Reaver tossed his arms forwards, gesturing towards the creature that was now tearing savagely into a carcass.

"I think Malvo's in yer head. Y' do know these things get eaten by the shadow hounds anyways, right?" Dei-Loki tilted his own head, blinking as he watched the creature feed.

(XD I WANT MALVO IN A LORAX ONESIE PRONTO NOW!)

Masaru looked back over to the squirrel. "Speaking of which." He said as a small, puppy like shadow hound, pounced from the bushes, whipping it head back and forth as it tore into the squirrel before gobbling up the teared up gut bits. The puppy then disappeared, most likely going back to the FAR AWAY pack. Far away, unless you want to deal with a pack right now, up to you then.

"Damn it! There goes a snack!"

(XD I WANT MALVO IN A LORAX ONESIE PRONTO NOW!)

Masaru looked back over to the squirrel. "Speaking of which." He said as a small, puppy like shadow hound, pounced from the bushes, whipping it head back and forth as it tore into the squirrel before gobbling up the teared up gut bits. The puppy then disappeared, most likely going back to the FAR AWAY pack. Far away, unless you want to deal with a pack right now, up to you then.

"Damn it! There goes a snack!"

Cooing loudly at that, Dei-Loki wiped a tear from his eye. "I love watching wildlife." He'd then pat Masaru's back. "Don't worry. If there's a pack close by, then there's bound t' be more demon squirrels, and Jagwofockles alike. Maybe even some people cast here that are still around that the Shadow Father hasn't gotten to, yet."

Cooing loudly at that, Dei-Loki wiped a tear from his eye. "I love watching wildlife." He'd then pat Masaru's back. "Don't worry. If there's a pack close by, then there's bound t' be more demon squirrels, and Jagwofockles alike. Maybe even some people cast here that are still around that the Shadow Father hasn't gotten to, yet."

"Ahh, stop teasing me! You're making me hungry!" Masaru whined with a grin.

"Ahh, stop teasing me! You're making me hungry!" Masaru whined with a grin.

"Well then, let's go hunt!" Dei-Loki flailed, he'd then look over to Graham and Reaver. "If ya both don't feel comfortable bein' alone here, y' can come with. Not much will happen if y' do stay back and skate, though. Y' should be fine if y' say yer with me."

"Well then, let's go hunt!" Dei-Loki flailed, he'd then look over to Graham and Reaver. "If ya both don't feel comfortable bein' alone here, y' can come with. Not much will happen if y' do stay back and skate, though. Y' should be fine if y' say yer with me."

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay!" Masaru cheered.

Graham snickered, waving Dei off. "Yeah, we'll be fine. Reaver, let's skate!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay!" Masaru cheered.

Graham snickered, waving Dei off. "Yeah, we'll be fine. Reaver, let's skate!"

Dei-Loki grinned at the confirmation before heading off. "C'mon, my fantastic fox!"

Reaver tossed his hands in the air, cheering with a loud 'WOOOOO!' to follow before he'd bring a hand back down to begin freezing the ground around them, being careful not to freeze their shoes in the process.

Dei-Loki grinned at the confirmation before heading off. "C'mon, my fantastic fox!"

Reaver tossed his hands in the air, cheering with a loud 'WOOOOO!' to follow before he'd bring a hand back down to begin freezing the ground around them, being careful not to freeze their shoes in the process.

Masaru walked right after him. "Food, food, i want some food, food, food, oh foooooooood~!" He sang.

Graham watched in awe as the ice. "I'll never truly get use to that." He snickered.

Masaru walked right after him. "Food, food, i want some food, food, food, oh foooooooood~!" He sang.

Graham watched in awe as the ice. "I'll never truly get use to that." He snickered.

Walking along with what he thought the tune to be, Dei-Loki held a grin. The two would then soon come to a bit more of a wooded area. He'd set his gaze on a few dark-barked trees before looking deeper into the woods. "Alright, Grumpytails, I need yer special eyes."

--------------------​

Reaver snickered at that, glancing to Graham once he'd been done. A smile on his face. "Shall we skate~?"

Walking along with what he thought the tune to be, Dei-Loki held a grin. The two would then soon come to a bit more of a wooded area. He'd set his gaze on a few dark-barked trees before looking deeper into the woods. "Alright, Grumpytails, I need yer special eyes."

--------------------​

Reaver snickered at that, glancing to Graham once he'd been done. A smile on his face. "Shall we skate~?"
"You can't see?"
---

"That's what we're here for!" he laughed

"You can't see?"
---

"That's what we're here for!" he laughed

"I can, but you can spot souls. Faster than tracking. So look! Look with yer special eyes!"

--------------------------
Reaver laughed as well, nodding as he'd quickly push himself onto the ice, skating backwards.

"I can, but you can spot souls. Faster than tracking. So look! Look with yer special eyes!"

--------------------------
Reaver laughed as well, nodding as he'd quickly push himself onto the ice, skating backwards.
Masaru snickered before the inky blackness filled his eyes whole. His canines elongated, his nails turning into small, but sharp claws. His ears twitched at the smell. The world turned to shades of grey, black and white in his eyes, but the souls were was as colorful as dying flames. "They're definitely not good people. " his stomach grumbled in response, agreeing.

---

Graham then join him, skating around him. "We really do have interesting lives. "

Masaru snickered before the inky blackness filled his eyes whole. His canines elongated, his nails turning into small, but sharp claws. His ears twitched at the smell. The world turned to shades of grey, black and white in his eyes, but the souls were was as colorful as dying flames. "They're definitely not good people. " his stomach grumbled in response, agreeing.

---

Graham then join him, skating around him. "We really do have interesting lives. "

Dei-Loki gave a wide grin from the transformation before looking back in the direction of the woods. "Anyone in particular strike yer fancy?"

---------------------------------
Watching Graham, Reaver beamed with a snicker. "Well, I mean we're ice skating in Shadowheim. Our lives are anything but boring." He continued to snicker, twirl in place before widening his eyes and catching his clumsy self before he fell.

Dei-Loki gave a wide grin from the transformation before looking back in the direction of the woods. "Anyone in particular strike yer fancy?"

---------------------------------
Watching Graham, Reaver beamed with a snicker. "Well, I mean we're ice skating in Shadowheim. Our lives are anything but boring." He continued to snicker, twirl in place before widening his eyes and catching his clumsy self before he fell.
"A tall one on your left that's about a mile away.
___

Graham stopped immediately. "Are you okay? Still rusty on ice, need my help? "

"A tall one on your left that's about a mile away.
___

Graham stopped immediately. "Are you okay? Still rusty on ice, need my help? "

Dei-Loki perked his ears at that, his expression remaining the same as he'd slightly bounce from foot to foot eagerly. "Y' still want me t' fetch?"

-----------------------------
Reaver huffed once he'd been steady once more, turning to face Graham as he rubbed the nape of his neck with a nervous snicker. "I guess I am a little rusty. I'm fine though! Just need t' get use to it again."

Dei-Loki perked his ears at that, his expression remaining the same as he'd slightly bounce from foot to foot eagerly. "Y' still want me t' fetch?"

-----------------------------
Reaver huffed once he'd been steady once more, turning to face Graham as he rubbed the nape of his neck with a nervous snicker. "I guess I am a little rusty. I'm fine though! Just need t' get use to it again."
"If you're up for the challenge." he grinned as he sat down by a rotting tree.

--/

Graham grabbed onto him before holding his hands. "Just hold on for now, wouldja? "

"If you're up for the challenge." he grinned as he sat down by a rotting tree.

--/

Graham grabbed onto him before holding his hands. "Just hold on for now, wouldja? "

Dei-Loki's grin darkened, still looking in said direction as he ceased hopping. "Ooooh, I'm up fer it."

---------------------------
Reaver perked his ears, looking to their hands before he looked back up at Graham with both a smile and a nod. "Alright."

Dei-Loki's grin darkened, still looking in said direction as he ceased hopping. "Ooooh, I'm up fer it."

---------------------------
Reaver perked his ears, looking to their hands before he looked back up at Graham with both a smile and a nod. "Alright."
"Then fetch! " he grinned.
---

Graham brought him closer so that way he hugged him but gave him enough room to let him watch their feet. "Now, I'll slowly go backwards, you move, Kay? "

"Then fetch! " he grinned.
---

Graham brought him closer so that way he hugged him but gave him enough room to let him watch their feet. "Now, I'll slowly go backwards, you move, Kay? "

Inhaling, Dei-Loki quickly dropped to the ground before taking on his regular-sized wolf form. His claws digging into the soil as he growled and then took off after the target. A few shadowy wisps left in his wake.

-------------------------
Reaver gave a trustful nod to Graham, glancing down to their feet. "Alright."

Inhaling, Dei-Loki quickly dropped to the ground before taking on his regular-sized wolf form. His claws digging into the soil as he growled and then took off after the target. A few shadowy wisps left in his wake.

-------------------------
Reaver gave a trustful nod to Graham, glancing down to their feet. "Alright."
Masaru smiled, "I love you. "

-

"There we go you're getting it. "

Masaru smiled, "I love you. "

-

"There we go you're getting it. "

Eventually returning to Masaru, Dei-Loki had been dragging a terrified, muddied, scratched up and bleeding freshmeat human along the ground. A proud grin on his face as Dei had returned.

(Dei-Loki: I did a good.)

------------------------
"Just don't let me go yet, yeah?" Reaver joked, sheepishly snickering.

Eventually returning to Masaru, Dei-Loki had been dragging a terrified, muddied, scratched up and bleeding freshmeat human along the ground. A proud grin on his face as Dei had returned.

(Dei-Loki: I did a good.)

------------------------
"Just don't let me go yet, yeah?" Reaver joked, sheepishly snickering.
(XD as he covered in human blood but has big doey eyes)
Masaru smiled, "thanks love. "

_

"Not until you tell me to. " Graham promised seriously.

(XD as he covered in human blood but has big doey eyes)
Masaru smiled, "thanks love. "

_

"Not until you tell me to. " Graham promised seriously.

(XD YIS!)

Returning to his regular form with nothing but a tattered, torn to shit shirt and torn pants with boxers, Dei-Loki both panted and snickered - forcefully slamming his foot down on the bloodied male to knock the wind from him so he couldn't get away. Blood, of course, on Dei-Loki's face and such. "Yer most welcome."

-----------------------
Reaver would continue to move, eyeing his feet on the ice as he'd concentrate with a bitten lip.

(XD YIS!)

Returning to his regular form with nothing but a tattered, torn to shit shirt and torn pants with boxers, Dei-Loki both panted and snickered - forcefully slamming his foot down on the bloodied male to knock the wind from him so he couldn't get away. Blood, of course, on Dei-Loki's face and such. "Yer most welcome."

-----------------------
Reaver would continue to move, eyeing his feet on the ice as he'd concentrate with a bitten lip.

"Wanna feast?"

Graham slowly got behind him, resting his hands on his hips while making sure to keep a gentleman space from each other. "Are you starting to feel how natural it all is again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back