• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru and Yuki bowed. "It's no problem. Anything to help the family that brought us into their own, and accepted us kindly." They moved quickly to Graham's old room, setting him down gently in bed. He stayed asleep, snoring with occasional small words.

Reaver would smile slightly, heading to the room as he'd gently cover Graham up. A gentle sigh escaping him as he glanced around.

"Need anymore help with anything?" Dei-Loki asked, peeking into the room.

Buh'roham returned to his tent, his brain filled with ideas. If he could find the right configuration of crystals he could wield the same power as the Royal Family! Then he could take back his city and kill Dar'vange. He didn't notice the smile as he thought about the finishing move he has been practicing. Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

Reaver would smile slightly, heading to the room as he'd gently cover Graham up. A gentle sigh escaping him as he glanced around.

"Need anymore help with anything?" Dei-Loki asked, peeking into the room.

Yuki grabbed Graham's necklace and gently took it off him. "Mass-." He waved his hand in front of her face. "Yeah, yeah, i got it." He rolled up his sleeves, the ink in his veins growing until they touched his fingertips. It then dispersed through the bed and around Graham. Graham was still able to be touched, but the powers stayed inside the bubble. "Alright, come, let's go fix his necklace. Oh, and Reaver, have you figured out what's in that ring?"

Yuki grabbed Graham's necklace and gently took it off him. "Mass-." He waved his hand in front of her face. "Yeah, yeah, i got it." He rolled up his sleeves, the ink in his veins growing until they touched his fingertips. It then dispersed through the bed and around Graham. Graham was still able to be touched, but the powers stayed inside the bubble. "Alright, come, let's go fix his necklace. Oh, and Reaver, have you figured out what's in that ring?"

Reaver sat at the edge of the bed, just at the foot of it as he looked up from the question. Turning his attention to the ring on his finger, he shook his head. "I haven't, yet, no. But I put it on earlier and it caused a glow to creep up my arm for a brief time. Other than that, I haven't really figured anything else out. I'm hoping to soon, though. This mystery is bugging me."

Reaver sat at the edge of the bed, just at the foot of it as he looked up from the question. Turning his attention to the ring on his finger, he shook his head. "I haven't, yet, no. But I put it on earlier and it caused a glow to creep up my arm for a brief time. Other than that, I haven't really figured anything else out. I'm hoping to soon, though. This mystery is bugging me."

"A glow?" She looked to Masaru who ran behind Dei , crouching down and hiding. "Masaru, do you know something of this ring?" He violently shook his head. "Absolutely not. It says Alaois on it anyways, so how would i know!?" Yuki squinted. "How did you know it said Alaois, you didn't see the words on it." Masaru blinked before jumping out the window. "MASARU GET BACK HERE!" Yuki followed.

"A glow?" She looked to Masaru who ran behind Dei , crouching down and hiding. "Masaru, do you know something of this ring?" He violently shook his head. "Absolutely not. It says Alaois on it anyways, so how would i know!?" Yuki squinted. "How did you know it said Alaois, you didn't see the words on it." Masaru blinked before jumping out the window. "MASARU GET BACK HERE!" Yuki followed.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at the scene, glancing back at Masaru before watching him leap out the window. With a sigh, he snickered and shook his head before looking over to Reaver. "Imma see if I can get any sort of info on it. I'LL be back!" And with that, Dei-Loki rushed out after Masaru and Yuki. His ears remaining perked as he rushed.

Reaver watched them go, letting loose a huff soon after as he chuckled and shook his head. Glancing back to the ring as he sighed.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at the scene, glancing back at Masaru before watching him leap out the window. With a sigh, he snickered and shook his head before looking over to Reaver. "Imma see if I can get any sort of info on it. I'LL be back!" And with that, Dei-Loki rushed out after Masaru and Yuki. His ears remaining perked as he rushed.

Reaver watched them go, letting loose a huff soon after as he chuckled and shook his head. Glancing back to the ring as he sighed.

Masaru was tackled against the ground by Yuki's tails. She then stepped on the center of his stomach to keep him from getting up. The tails loomed grimly over her shoulders, ready to strike at her command. "Why do you know of the ring?" Masaru squirmed, trying to buck his sister before giving up. "I . . . I visited this place a long, long when. I met a girl's family and then her. She was a sweet thing. She took me in when i was too weak to walk on my own from fighting the Valkai kingdom. I made that ring for her, since she was a saint. I became on of their weaponsmiths and jewelrycrafters. I made armor and everything. I was practically a guard for the family, and the guardian for the little girl."

Masaru was tackled against the ground by Yuki's tails. She then stepped on the center of his stomach to keep him from getting up. The tails loomed grimly over her shoulders, ready to strike at her command. "Why do you know of the ring?" Masaru squirmed, trying to buck his sister before giving up. "I . . . I visited this place a long, long when. I met a girl's family and then her. She was a sweet thing. She took me in when i was too weak to walk on my own from fighting the Valkai kingdom. I made that ring for her, since she was a saint. I became on of their weaponsmiths and jewelrycrafters. I made armor and everything. I was practically a guard for the family, and the guardian for the little girl."

Appearing beside the two, Dei-Loki stepped out of the shadows. Blinking as he arched a brow. "Y' didn't have t' run, if that's the case." Dei-Loki cocked his head, flicking an ear. "D' ya know about what powers it holds, or anything?"

Appearing beside the two, Dei-Loki stepped out of the shadows. Blinking as he arched a brow. "Y' didn't have t' run, if that's the case." Dei-Loki cocked his head, flicking an ear. "D' ya know about what powers it holds, or anything?"

"I kinda did. I never wanted the memory of Kathleen or her family in my head again. Even if Tomas is dead, i never truly got the revenge that i wanted for so long. I can still remember her beautiful smile when she called me her good luck charm. Some good luck i was. Couldn't even save her, let alone the family. They brought me in when i was ill, and i never could repay the favor. Not then, and not ever. The ring's called Dragon's Core. It gives the user pyromancy, but the user can never take it off afterwards. Your Uncle is now stuck with that ring for the rest of his days. Unless you cut off that finger." Masaru watched the clouds moved across the sky in some sort of small trance to get away from what he was saying.

"I kinda did. I never wanted the memory of Kathleen or her family in my head again. Even if Tomas is dead, i never truly got the revenge that i wanted for so long. I can still remember her beautiful smile when she called me her good luck charm. Some good luck i was. Couldn't even save her, let alone the family. They brought me in when i was ill, and i never could repay the favor. Not then, and not ever. The ring's called Dragon's Core. It gives the user pyromancy, but the user can never take it off afterwards. Your Uncle is now stuck with that ring for the rest of his days. Unless you cut off that finger." Masaru watched the clouds moved across the sky in some sort of small trance to get away from what he was saying.

Dei-Loki blinked yet again, lowering his ears as he took in the information. Cocking his head a small bit more, he slowly made his way closer to Masaru. A gentle exhale escaping his nose as he'd then lean up and kiss Masaru's cheek while Masaru was seemingly in a trance. Truly feeling guilty about digging up any sort of bad memories. Softly, he spoke. "Thank y' fer the info... that's all that was needed t' know..."

Dei-Loki blinked yet again, lowering his ears as he took in the information. Cocking his head a small bit more, he slowly made his way closer to Masaru. A gentle exhale escaping his nose as he'd then lean up and kiss Masaru's cheek while Masaru was seemingly in a trance. Truly feeling guilty about digging up any sort of bad memories. Softly, he spoke. "Thank y' fer the info... that's all that was needed t' know..."

Masaru gave a slight blush to the kiss. "Thanks Squishy, but i guess i should tell them. They, especially Reaver, might have so many stories that they want to hear. Unless Adrian or Valerie has told him, which i highly doubt. A lot of the memories that Alaois children had about me were forgotten when i took away anything about me from their minds."

Masaru gave a slight blush to the kiss. "Thanks Squishy, but i guess i should tell them. They, especially Reaver, might have so many stories that they want to hear. Unless Adrian or Valerie has told him, which i highly doubt. A lot of the memories that Alaois children had about me were forgotten when i took away anything about me from their minds."

"Well, that explains quite a bit, anyways." Dei-Loki huffed, though he'd then nod as he managed a faint yet sincere smile. "I'm sure they'd like t' know... Whenever yer ready to share, I'll be by yer side as ya do it. As always."

"Well, that explains quite a bit, anyways." Dei-Loki huffed, though he'd then nod as he managed a faint yet sincere smile. "I'm sure they'd like t' know... Whenever yer ready to share, I'll be by yer side as ya do it. As always."

"Of course. I mean, they deserve that much. I still have their memories stored in a vault in my own mind, so i can easily give it back to them. It wouldn't hurt so much. I hope." Masaru stood up. Yuki patted his head. "Come on, let's get through this together." Masaru nodded before looking to Dei. "Can you .. . . . can you get them together so i can give them their memories all at once. It hurts more to do it separately."

"Of course. I mean, they deserve that much. I still have their memories stored in a vault in my own mind, so i can easily give it back to them. It wouldn't hurt so much. I hope." Masaru stood up. Yuki patted his head. "Come on, let's get through this together." Masaru nodded before looking to Dei. "Can you .. . . . can you get them together so i can give them their memories all at once. It hurts more to do it separately."

"Of course." Dei-Loki gave a nod, smiling softly as he flicked an ear. Hear heading to the courtyard doors that led inside - holding the door for the both of them. "Head t' the library and I'll round up the three."

"Of course." Dei-Loki gave a nod, smiling softly as he flicked an ear. Hear heading to the courtyard doors that led inside - holding the door for the both of them. "Head t' the library and I'll round up the three."

Masaru and Yuki did as they were told, heading the libraby and seating next to a table. "They won't hate you for this. It's understandable. You loved her as if she was your daughter." Masaru nodded, "Maria was just like Kathleen, i couldn't seem to let her go afterwards. I hope they don't hate me."

Masaru and Yuki did as they were told, heading the libraby and seating next to a table. "They won't hate you for this. It's understandable. You loved her as if she was your daughter." Masaru nodded, "Maria was just like Kathleen, i couldn't seem to let her go afterwards. I hope they don't hate me."

Dei-Loki moved quickly, gathering Adrian and Valerie first before then heading up to get Reaver. Gently peeking into the room as he saw Reaver hadn't moved from his position. Cocking his head, he blinked when Reaver looked over. Dei-Loki speaking quietly with a smile. "Uncle, ya got a minute? We found out some things, plus Masaru has something fer ya."

Reaver, curious, glanced to Graham for a brief moment before standing and heading over. "Yeah, I've got a minute."

Dei-Loki moved quickly, gathering Adrian and Valerie first before then heading up to get Reaver. Gently peeking into the room as he saw Reaver hadn't moved from his position. Cocking his head, he blinked when Reaver looked over. Dei-Loki speaking quietly with a smile. "Uncle, ya got a minute? We found out some things, plus Masaru has something fer ya."

Reaver, curious, glanced to Graham for a brief moment before standing and heading over. "Yeah, I've got a minute."

Once they got back, Masaru sighed. "Would you all please take a seat in front of me and place your hands on top of each other." He rolled up his sleeves, taking off his rings and placing them on the table's edge.

Once they got back, Masaru sighed. "Would you all please take a seat in front of me and place your hands on top of each other." He rolled up his sleeves, taking off his rings and placing them on the table's edge.

Dei-Loki quickly would pull the chairs out for them, watching the three sit and do as instructed before he moved to Masaru's side.

Dei-Loki quickly would pull the chairs out for them, watching the three sit and do as instructed before he moved to Masaru's side.

Masaru took a deep breath before clasping his hands around the three other hands. He then hummed a few words before speaking. "I am sorry for the wait. I just wish for you to all know that this is as painful for me as it is to you." He closed his eyes, and began to chant an old spell. Soon the memories followed through Masaru's mind before going out to the three. Once done, he pulled his hands away as if he was burning alive. He hissed, gasping for air, as the pain of old memories resurfaced. He got himself back in order, looking at the others reaction,

Masaru took a deep breath before clasping his hands around the three other hands. He then hummed a few words before speaking. "I am sorry for the wait. I just wish for you to all know that this is as painful for me as it is to you." He closed his eyes, and began to chant an old spell. Soon the memories followed through Masaru's mind before going out to the three. Once done, he pulled his hands away as if he was burning alive. He hissed, gasping for air, as the pain of old memories resurfaced. He got himself back in order, looking at the others reaction,

Dei-Loki, ears flat from the reaction, softly rubbed Masaru's back once he'd compose himself. Silently glancing to the others.

Reaver would grit his teeth, drawing a sharp breath of air as the memories were brought to him. Adrian making the same noise. In fact, the only one that didn't make any sort of noise had been Val, but she still had winced a bit. The three soon bringing their hands back to their sides as Reaver studied the memories given to him. His brows furrowed as his eyes would dart about while he looked down to the table.

Adrian rubbed his forehead as he'd also study the memories before he'd look to Masaru in question. "I... how?.."

Dei-Loki, ears flat from the reaction, softly rubbed Masaru's back once he'd compose himself. Silently glancing to the others.

Reaver would grit his teeth, drawing a sharp breath of air as the memories were brought to him. Adrian making the same noise. In fact, the only one that didn't make any sort of noise had been Val, but she still had winced a bit. The three soon bringing their hands back to their sides as Reaver studied the memories given to him. His brows furrowed as his eyes would dart about while he looked down to the table.

Adrian rubbed his forehead as he'd also study the memories before he'd look to Masaru in question. "I... how?.."

Masaru gulped, before giving a shy, nervous smile. The pain increasing as he let the words fly out of his mouth. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Dee-Dee?" He asked, glancing to Adrian.

Masaru gulped, before giving a shy, nervous smile. The pain increasing as he let the words fly out of his mouth. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Dee-Dee?" He asked, glancing to Adrian.

Adrian's eyes would tremble a small bit as the memory of the nickname had hit him. Disbelief clear in his eyes as he'd rest his arms on the table. "I... I suppose it has..."

"I... Don't understand..." Reaver spoke, furrowing his brows a tad bit more before. "I mean, I do, but..." He'd then glance up at Masaru. "Why take it away?.."

Adrian's eyes would tremble a small bit as the memory of the nickname had hit him. Disbelief clear in his eyes as he'd rest his arms on the table. "I... I suppose it has..."

"I... Don't understand..." Reaver spoke, furrowing his brows a tad bit more before. "I mean, I do, but..." He'd then glance up at Masaru. "Why take it away?.."

Masaru looked back down to his hands again, a sign of pure, raw guilt on his face. "Because i didn't want to be . . . . because i was selfish. I didn't want to be remembered anymore because i lost your mother too easily. I was a coward, i fell into a dark loathing time in my life beacause it reminded me so much of losing my own wife and child, I couldn't raise you. Not when i was a mess. So i gave Adrian details into his mind on how to find a suitable home, and i prayed to the Gods that you got there safely. I was on my own mission for a long time, trying to find Tomas, so i could wrangle his fucking neck and watch the life drain from his eyes. I knew that something was wrong with him. I just didn't stop it. She seemed so happy so who was i to take someone away. And now, they're both gone. I never got to tell her how thankful i am of her for taking me in and loving me as her own. Nor have i ever gotten my revenge on your father. I never got the taste of his blood and it still bites the back of my consciousness like a bad bug. I was a coward, I fell too easily because of old scars opening back up, and because i was too afraid that my bad luck would kill you all as well. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Hate me, it's your right to do so."

Masaru looked back down to his hands again, a sign of pure, raw guilt on his face. "Because i didn't want to be . . . . because i was selfish. I didn't want to be remembered anymore because i lost your mother too easily. I was a coward, i fell into a dark loathing time in my life beacause it reminded me so much of losing my own wife and child, I couldn't raise you. Not when i was a mess. So i gave Adrian details into his mind on how to find a suitable home, and i prayed to the Gods that you got there safely. I was on my own mission for a long time, trying to find Tomas, so i could wrangle his fucking neck and watch the life drain from his eyes. I knew that something was wrong with him. I just didn't stop it. She seemed so happy so who was i to take someone away. And now, they're both gone. I never got to tell her how thankful i am of her for taking me in and loving me as her own. Nor have i ever gotten my revenge on your father. I never got the taste of his blood and it still bites the back of my consciousness like a bad bug. I was a coward, I fell too easily because of old scars opening back up, and because i was too afraid that my bad luck would kill you all as well. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Hate me, it's your right to do so."

The three looked to each other, Reaver slightly having shifted in place as he ran his thumb over the metal of the ring on his hand. "... I don't hate y'..."

Adrian gently exhaled, shaking his head as he closed his eyes. "I don't, either."

Valerie leaned back a bit, softly inhaling before she shook her head, as well. "Neither do I."

The three looked to each other, Reaver slightly having shifted in place as he ran his thumb over the metal of the ring on his hand. "... I don't hate y'..."

Adrian gently exhaled, shaking his head as he closed his eyes. "I don't, either."

Valerie leaned back a bit, softly inhaling before she shook her head, as well. "Neither do I."

"I'm glad, but doesn't stop me from feeling the same way for myself. I've been haunted for so long, wondering if you all had escape. I was going to end your father's life as soon as i found out, but he disappeared, and i never found him until it was too late. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve a sacrifice. he deserved so much more. So much pain that it would make him sick and put a bullet into his god damn brain. That piece of shit. I wanted him to feel it. She didn't deserve it. He hurt her, and i want to rip the fucker's eyes out even if he is dead." Masaru inhaled, calming his head before exhaling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back