• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"That's a pretty good guess. Yes. It's the King's youngest son that killed my dragon."

A wicked grin slid up Lucifel's face at this, arching a brow. "Excellent news! The two wardens have returned."

---------------------
Reaver, shaking his head, would keep his smile. "I'm as serious as they come right now. Granted, I would've loved to know sooner, but I know now, so... no more secrets? Please? It's only fair, since you told me not t' keep any from you."

Dei-Loki grimaced from the sting, forcefully growling through the pain as he winced. A huff soon escaping him once the injection was through. And, panting, he spoke in reassurance. "I'll live. Thank you, Buh'roham."

Graham nodded. "Yes sir. Oh! Then to let you know. My Mom was the one to give me these power. Only my blood family knows about this. I'm the only one that has this 'power'. And, that basically it. If you have any questions about anything, just ask me, and i'll tell you."

Masaru wrapped his arm under Dei, lifting him up in a bridal style. "Malvo, whatcha got there?"

Buh'roham nodded curtly and moved over to the dead creatures, trying to gather materials and such from their carcasses.

Dar'vange shook his head defeatedly. "I'm sorry, I paid absolutely no attention in history class, who are the wardens?" Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
Graham nodded. "Yes sir. Oh! Then to let you know. My Mom was the one to give me these power. Only my blood family knows about this. I'm the only one that has this 'power'. And, that basically it. If you have any questions about anything, just ask me, and i'll tell you."

Masaru wrapped his arm under Dei, lifting him up in a bridal style. "Malvo, whatcha got there?"

Reaver would nod to this, softly sighing. "It takes a lot outta ya I guess, huh? You seem pretty exhausted."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes slightly as he was picked up, but relaxed in Masaru's hold. His head gently resting against his chest.

Malvo glanced to both Dei-Loki and Masaru, heading over to them before holding up the ring. "This was in the ashes of the dragon. I think it's what we all came here for."

--------------------
Lucifel would blink, looking to Dar'vange. He never minded giving a history lesson, even if it was about negative outcomes on his end. "In the beginning, the dragon Scáth - the fallen Shadowheim King, and an ooooold rival of mine - had created soldiers known as the Dragon Bonded, or Dragon Bonded Shadow Wardens. He did this, of course, to provide the world with an army that was immune to my blighters. The way he did it was, of course, by biting them. Now, since he typically enjoyed eating MY soldiers, his treatment to his own would inject them with blighter blood. Now this, of course, would instantly kill his men normally. So he'd bind the blighter's blood with his own, and that would be what truly was injected into the Wardens. He used them to 'save the world' from us and our reign by controlling his soldiers and cutting our numbers down significantly. Once the first ever blight had been ended, however, his soldiers served no purpose, other than to protect Shadowheim as guardsmen. That was... until Scáth had gotten greedy with his power. In his reign, he killed his son, and infused him in what was known as the 'Shadow Octahedron'. And, with this new found world destroying power, the greedy dragon had planned to take control of the Light Kingdom, which would grant him with complete and utter domination. However, the Maker - Asgrul - stepped in before he could set foot in the Light Realm. And, in his actions, he'd create the Un-Bonded - Shadow Wardens that weren't under Scáth's control. He needed them so they could redeem themselves, as well as get their hands on the Octahedron before it could be used for anything truly devastating. This is the war were the Dire Wolf King's wolves obtained their names, in fact. But that is beside the point. To cut the story short, the un-bonded had won, Scáth was banished to the Threshold and every bit of Shadow Warden gear was locked away in secret ruins. Only he whom wields the Octahedron can unlock the many pieces. As for that werewolf's youngests, they - along with the guardsmen Dominic - are the only three left of the Dragon Bonded. Scáth chose the twins once Dei-Loki had accidentally released him, and he'd then chosen Dominic several years after that. They're a real thorn in my side when it comes to my plans. And with the youngest prince - that demigod - having absorbed the Octahedron when he was born, that makes things a whole lot more difficult."

Dar'vange's face suggested that he was thinking intently. "Let me get this straight. Dragon demon creates Super Soldiers, defeats you in combat (better luck next time buddy), gets greedy, tries to take over the world, Am (The Maker) steps in, uses Dragon Demon's own Super Soldiers to beat him, and these Super Soldiers continue to fight you. Am I right?" Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

Reaver would nod to this, softly sighing. "It takes a lot outta ya I guess, huh? You seem pretty exhausted."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes slightly as he was picked up, but relaxed in Masaru's hold. His head gently resting against his chest.

Malvo glanced to both Dei-Loki and Masaru, heading over to them before holding up the ring. "This was in the ashes of the dragon. I think it's what we all came here for."

"Definitely. I could use a warm bath and sleep right about now." Graham hang closely on Reaver, his eyelids drooping as the adrenaline slowly began to disperse from his body.

Masaru looked over to the ring. "Oooooo. . . Hmmm. Hey Firelord, is this what we were looking for?"

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Dar'vange's face suggested that he was thinking intently. "Let me get this straight. Dragon demon creates Super Soldiers, defeats you in combat (better luck next time buddy), gets greedy, tries to take over the world, Am (The Maker) steps in, uses Dragon Demon's own Super Soldiers to beat him, and these Super Soldiers continue to fight you. Am I right?" Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
"Definitely. I could use a warm bath and sleep right about now." Graham hang closely on Reaver, his eyelids drooping as the adrenaline slowly began to disperse from his body.

Masaru looked over to the ring. "Oooooo. . . Hmmm. Hey Firelord, is this what we were looking for?"

"Sums it up pretty neatly." Lucifel grinned.

"Leave it to whom I'm led to believe is the archdemon to have his number one threat be a couple of 4'10" wolves..." Alduin mocked, smirking slightly as he stood.

"No room to talk, seeing as you were beaten by them, as well."

"That was my dragon that was beaten by the brat, I was thrown about by a vengeful warlock after getting too close to his partner."

--------------------
Reaver kissed Graham's head softly, gently leading him to the carriage before letting him rest there. "I'll run ya a nice bath when we get home." He then glanced over to Masaru, his brow lifting as he caught the shimmer of the ring. Silence coated the Dire Wolf King for a solid moment - as if the energy the ring gave off had been calling to him. Shaking off the feeling, he lifted a brow. Malvo quickly running it over. With a smirk, Reaver would nod. "I do believe so! Where was it?"

"It was in the dragon." Malvo answered.

Reaver would nod at this, taking the ring as he looked it over in curious amazement. 'ALAOIS' having been engraved on the inside.

Reaver kissed Graham's head softly, gently leading him to the carriage before letting him rest there. "I'll run ya a nice bath when we get home." He then glanced over to Masaru, his brow lifting as he caught the shimmer of the ring. Silence coated the Dire Wolf King for a solid moment - as if the energy the ring gave off had been calling to him. Shaking off the feeling, he lifted a brow. Malvo quickly running it over. With a smirk, Reaver would nod. "I do believe so! Where was it?"

"It was in the dragon." Malvo answered.

Reaver would nod at this, taking the ring as he looked it over in curious amazement. 'ALAOIS' having been engraved on the inside.

Graham tried to get himself there quicker, not wanting to be a big problem at the moment. Once sat down , drained from the power lost, Graham smiled. "You're a saint, Rea." He then watched Reaver go to them.

Masaru quirked his eyebrows. "So what does it do? Why is it important?"

Dar'vange grinned widely. "Then it seems we all have something in common! The Archdemon and I have been plotting for some time now. And it seems like a new ally has 'fallen' into our grasp. Pun intended. What do you think partner in crime?"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
Graham tried to get himself there quicker, not wanting to be a big problem at the moment. Once sat down , drained from the power lost, Graham smiled. "You're a saint, Rea." He then watched Reaver go to them.

Masaru quirked his eyebrows. "So what does it do? Why is it important?"

Lucifel quirked his brows at the thought, shrugging as he'd smirk a bit. "Why not? We could use another ally."

--------------------
Rika, passing by Reaver, made her way over to the carriage to keep an eye on Graham. The whole ordeal having massively provoked her protective instincts for everyone. Climbing into the carriage, she sat on the floor.

Reaver, looking over the ring, would furrow his brows in thought. "That's the thing, I'm not entirely sure what it does, or why it's important. But, if my mother led me here, I know it must be. Whatever it is, though, it's got quite a bit of power to it." Clutching the ring in his hand, he'd then look around the others and in the direction of the small graveyard his mother had been buried in. Taking half a step in that direction, he'd then stop himself. He didn't want to keep Graham or the others here much longer... So, with a heavy heart, he'd close his crimson eyes. "... Alright, come on. We got what we came for, let's head back."

Rika, passing by Reaver, made her way over to the carriage to keep an eye on Graham. The whole ordeal having massively provoked her protective instincts for everyone. Climbing into the carriage, she sat on the floor.

Reaver, looking over the ring, would furrow his brows in thought. "That's the thing, I'm not entirely sure what it does, or why it's important. But, if my mother led me here, I know it must be. Whatever it is, though, it's got quite a bit of power to it." Clutching the ring in his hand, he'd then look around the others and in the direction of the small graveyard his mother had been buried in. Taking half a step in that direction, he'd then stop himself. He didn't want to keep Graham or the others here much longer... So, with a heavy heart, he'd close his crimson eyes. "... Alright, come on. We got what we came for, let's head back."

Graham gave a weak smile. "Hey sweetie." Graham leaned down, wincing as he petted her head. He then turned his attention towards Reaver, seeing him hesitate to go. "Reaver, go ahead and visit her since we're here. It's not like anyone of us are dying. We can wait, go."

Graham gave a weak smile. "Hey sweetie." Graham leaned down, wincing as he petted her head. He then turned his attention towards Reaver, seeing him hesitate to go. "Reaver, go ahead and visit her since we're here. It's not like anyone of us are dying. We can wait, go."

(Alright. Now THIS is my last post until I wake up later today. Sorry. Couldn't fall asleep and I needed to occupy my mind somehow.)

Rika would softly move her head up to nuzzle Graham's hand. Closing her eyes in the process of this before softly resting her head on his leg. Her eyes moving towards Reaver as she watched.

Reaver would pause at that, turning to look at Graham as he'd lower his ears. "... You sure? I don't want to keep you guys here for any longer than we have to be..."

"Uncle, go." Dei-Loki would speak. His ungloved hand resting on his stomach as he blinked. "Maker only knows when and if you'll ever come back here, so just go and do what ya need t' do. We'll keep watch of everything else." He'd then give a familiar, sincere smile as he watched him. "Promise."

Reaver returned the look, smiling softly in return as he'd quickly start in that direction. "Thank you guys... I'll only be a few minutes!"

Dei-Loki and Malvo would watch him go before Malvo meandered over to the carriage - leaning against the side of it as she blinked. "... He had t' find out at some point, ya know, uncle grizzly."

"Malvooo, don't pester the resting grizzly beah!" Dei-Loki huffed, glancing to them as he still smiled softly.

Buh'roham waited until Reaver was out of earshot, and asked. "Am I correct in assuming the we just did battle with... Reaver's father?"

Dar'vange smiled warmly. "Well then how bout you accompany us to my super sweet castle? We can plot and play cards and there are battle tournaments! It's pretty cooooolll! Wanna come?" Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

(Alright. Now THIS is my last post until I wake up later today. Sorry. Couldn't fall asleep and I needed to occupy my mind somehow.)

Rika would softly move her head up to nuzzle Graham's hand. Closing her eyes in the process of this before softly resting her head on his leg. Her eyes moving towards Reaver as she watched.

Reaver would pause at that, turning to look at Graham as he'd lower his ears. "... You sure? I don't want to keep you guys here for any longer than we have to be..."

"Uncle, go." Dei-Loki would speak. His ungloved hand resting on his stomach as he blinked. "Maker only knows when and if you'll ever come back here, so just go and do what ya need t' do. We'll keep watch of everything else." He'd then give a familiar, sincere smile as he watched him. "Promise."

Reaver returned the look, smiling softly in return as he'd quickly start in that direction. "Thank you guys... I'll only be a few minutes!"

Dei-Loki and Malvo would watch him go before Malvo meandered over to the carriage - leaning against the side of it as she blinked. "... He had t' find out at some point, ya know, uncle grizzly."

"Malvooo, don't pester the resting grizzly beah!" Dei-Loki huffed, glancing to them as he still smiled softly.

Graham's lip stretched slightly, it was beginning to get harder to even smile for him because of how exhausted he was. "I know. Having your secrets be found out is like breathing in this family. I'm glad he knows though. Now . . . should we try to keep it from your father, and continue to play tricks on him, or tell him the truth, my sweet potatoes?" He smirked, as he continued to pet Rika.

Buh'roham waited until Reaver was out of earshot, and asked. "Am I correct in assuming the we just did battle with... Reaver's father?"

Dar'vange smiled warmly. "Well then how bout you accompany us to my super sweet castle? We can plot and play cards and there are battle tournaments! It's pretty cooooolll! Wanna come?" Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
Graham's lip stretched slightly, it was beginning to get harder to even smile for him because of how exhausted he was. "I know. Having your secrets be found out is like breathing in this family. I'm glad he knows though. Now . . . should we try to keep it from your father, and continue to play tricks on him, or tell him the truth, my sweet potatoes?" He smirked, as he continued to pet Rika.

Rika closed her eyes from the patting, getting a bit of relaxation in as she curled her tail around herself.

"Ahhh, telling him would be no fun! How else would we spook him?" Dei-Loki snickered before blinking and glancing to Buh'roham - shaking his head. "And no, that wasn't Tomas. I'm not sure who Alduin is."

Rika closed her eyes from the patting, getting a bit of relaxation in as she curled her tail around herself.

"Ahhh, telling him would be no fun! How else would we spook him?" Dei-Loki snickered before blinking and glancing to Buh'roham - shaking his head. "And no, that wasn't Tomas. I'm not sure who Alduin is."

Graham snickered, "you are right, and that was definitely not Tomas. Alduin . . . it's a familiar name with a familiar face, but i can't remember what Reaver or his siblings told me about him. Nor do i remember what my Dad said about Alduin. All i remember was Tomas. We had to keep them out of Tomas's reach. That was so long ago." Graham winced, pulling out his necklace from under his shirt. The necklace seemed to flash the purple hue of a lightening around it. "Is it broken?" Yuki asked. Graham gritted his teeth, having no answer to it. "I'll fix it when we get back then. Just rest, sir." Graham nodded, not being able to close his eyes.

Buh'roham shrugged. "They know each other, I'm sure if it. They spoke as if they've fought before, or something. Most curious. That display of power you showed during the battle was extraordinary! I wish I were capable of such inherent power." Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
Graham snickered, "you are right, and that was definitely not Tomas. Alduin . . . it's a familiar name with a familiar face, but i can't remember what Reaver or his siblings told me about him. Nor do i remember what my Dad said about Alduin. All i remember was Tomas. We had to keep them out of Tomas's reach. That was so long ago." Graham winced, pulling out his necklace from under his shirt. The necklace seemed to flash the purple hue of a lightening around it. "Is it broken?" Yuki asked. Graham gritted his teeth, having no answer to it. "I'll fix it when we get back then. Just rest, sir." Graham nodded, not being able to close his eyes.

Alduin, a bit surprised from the offer, would soon smirk as he gave a nod to Dar'vange. "Ah, well. I can't say no to that. Especially with having no where else to go at the moment."

--------------------
Both Malvo and Dei-Loki had snickered, Dei-Loki giving a nod to Buh'roham as a thank you towards said compliment, even though he wasn't sure if it was for him, or for Graham. His attention soon shifting off in the direction Reaver had gone.

~~~~

Reaver would slow to a stop in front of three graves, but he seemed to focus on the one to the far left. The one labeled 'Kathleen L. Alaois'. The site of which caused Reaver to smile faintly as emotions would swirl in his eyes. "Hey, mom." He'd softly greet, bringing a hand to his arm after softly leaning his hidden blade/dragon headed cane against the base of a nearby oak tree. He'd then turn back to face the plot. "Bet ya never thought I'd come back here, huh?.. I... found what you brought me here for, I suppose. I mean, it is the ring, right?" He would softly give a half laugh, a bit of pain heard within it. "... Ran int' that bastard Alduin. Can't believe I didn't remember him until I picked up his energy, after all the hell he caused... I'm sure y' didn't have the intention of leading me t' him. The way Adrian talks about ya, y' don't seem like that kind of person... uhm..." he'd close his eyes. "I... I'm..." with a shaky sigh, a couple tears would dampen the ground below. Reaver sniffled. "I-I just hope ya know I'm not mad at ya fer me not being able t' grow up knowing y' a bit better. I know it wasn't your fault, s-so just don't feel like it is... o-okay? I'm in a good place. Adrian is happy and he has a wife and kids, he's the king of this entire dimension... I found my soulmate... w-we're all happy. S-So you make sure t' be happy, too, okay?" And, with the much needed words released, Reaver managed to brighten his smile up a bit. "I wish I could stay longer... but I promised the others I wouldn't take long... I love y', mom..." With that - Reaver would turn to go - only to pause and look back to the grave. He'd pause for a moment before moving and picking one of the dahlias nearby - softly resting it on the grave before grabbing his weapon and heading back to the others. Drying his tears along the way.

Buh'roham checked the carriage for any sign of damage. Seeing all was well he jumped in and took a seat, starting to write the events down.

"We approached the site of the young prince's vision (by carriage of course) when the prince began to warn us of danger. While I and the rest of his companions detected nothing, I recognized the look of terror in his eyes and I knew something was amiss. Carefully stepping out of the luxurious carriage and drawing my reliable Chrysalis and my sword, I finally saw what was troubling our expedition leader. A man stood in front of us, yet the aura radiating off this being gave me the impression that we were in for a battle.

The being split the ground in front of us revealing a passage to a magma pocket deep within the planet. Though it might as well have been a portal to Vith Praan itself due to the Magma Serpent and Magma Dragon that burst out to fight for the stranger. After a viscous battle the stranger (whom I later learned was called Alduin, a name I would expect for a dragon but it was cool nonetheless) was defeated by a powerful blast of power from the General, who had accompanied us, and his beasts were slain by me and the Shadow Wardens. I am uncertain if Alduin is still alive or not, but I pray for the former."

Dar'vange threw his arm over the strangers shoulders. "This looks like the beginning of another beautiful friendship."

Alduin, a bit surprised from the offer, would soon smirk as he gave a nod to Dar'vange. "Ah, well. I can't say no to that. Especially with having no where else to go at the moment."

--------------------
Both Malvo and Dei-Loki had snickered, Dei-Loki giving a nod to Buh'roham as a thank you towards said compliment, even though he wasn't sure if it was for him, or for Graham. His attention soon shifting off in the direction Reaver had gone.

~~~~

Reaver would slow to a stop in front of three graves, but he seemed to focus on the one to the far left. The one labeled 'Kathleen L. Alaois'. The site of which caused Reaver to smile faintly as emotions would swirl in his eyes. "Hey, mom." He'd softly greet, bringing a hand to his arm after softly leaning his hidden blade/dragon headed cane against the base of a nearby oak tree. He'd then turn back to face the plot. "Bet ya never thought I'd come back here, huh?.. I... found what you brought me here for, I suppose. I mean, it is the ring, right?" He would softly give a half laugh, a bit of pain heard within it. "... Ran int' that bastard Alduin. Can't believe I didn't remember him until I picked up his energy, after all the hell he caused... I'm sure y' didn't have the intention of leading me t' him. The way Adrian talks about ya, y' don't seem like that kind of person... uhm..." he'd close his eyes. "I... I'm..." with a shaky sigh, a couple tears would dampen the ground below. Reaver sniffled. "I-I just hope ya know I'm not mad at ya fer me not being able t' grow up knowing y' a bit better. I know it wasn't your fault, s-so just don't feel like it is... o-okay? I'm in a good place. Adrian is happy and he has a wife and kids, he's the king of this entire dimension... I found my soulmate... w-we're all happy. S-So you make sure t' be happy, too, okay?" And, with the much needed words released, Reaver managed to brighten his smile up a bit. "I wish I could stay longer... but I promised the others I wouldn't take long... I love y', mom..." With that - Reaver would turn to go - only to pause and look back to the grave. He'd pause for a moment before moving and picking one of the dahlias nearby - softly resting it on the grave before grabbing his weapon and heading back to the others. Drying his tears along the way.

Graham watched Buh'roham scribble down something before he looked back over. Behind the group was Reaver tearing up. Before his body told him not to, he moved out of the carriage and walked with cautiousness to Reaver. He pulled him into a hug once more, kissing his temple. "Maybe we can both go for a bath and take a nap, eh? How does that sound, Rea? Let's forget our worries. I got some of your favorite brands of alcohol at home and we can go burn down a few things with your baby, okay? And then, at night, i'll hold you in my arms and you can bawl your eyes out until you fall asleep. I got you, remember? Sounds like a plan, right?"

Masaru smiled, before turning to the group. "Come on, kiddies. In the carriage. Go go." He began to push them into the carriage with Buh'roham.

Buh'roham checked the carriage for any sign of damage. Seeing all was well he jumped in and took a seat, starting to write the events down.

"We approached the site of the young prince's vision (by carriage of course) when the prince began to warn us of danger. While I and the rest of his companions detected nothing, I recognized the look of terror in his eyes and I knew something was amiss. Carefully stepping out of the luxurious carriage and drawing my reliable Chrysalis and my sword, I finally saw what was troubling our expedition leader. A man stood in front of us, yet the aura radiating off this being gave me the impression that we were in for a battle.

The being split the ground in front of us revealing a passage to a magma pocket deep within the planet. Though it might as well have been a portal to Vith Praan itself due to the Magma Serpent and Magma Dragon that burst out to fight for the stranger. After a viscous battle the stranger (whom I later learned was called Alduin, a name I would expect for a dragon but it was cool nonetheless) was defeated by a powerful blast of power from the General, who had accompanied us, and his beasts were slain by me and the Shadow Wardens. I am uncertain if Alduin is still alive or not, but I pray for the former."

Dar'vange threw his arm over the strangers shoulders. "This looks like the beginning of another beautiful friendship."
Graham watched Buh'roham scribble down something before he looked back over. Behind the group was Reaver tearing up. Before his body told him not to, he moved out of the carriage and walked with cautiousness to Reaver. He pulled him into a hug once more, kissing his temple. "Maybe we can both go for a bath and take a nap, eh? How does that sound, Rea? Let's forget our worries. I got some of your favorite brands of alcohol at home and we can go burn down a few things with your baby, okay? And then, at night, i'll hold you in my arms and you can bawl your eyes out until you fall asleep. I got you, remember? Sounds like a plan, right?"

Masaru smiled, before turning to the group. "Come on, kiddies. In the carriage. Go go." He began to push them into the carriage with Buh'roham.

Lucifel would grin, watching as he'd cross his arms. A nod of agreement given from him. "Alright, let's get going then, yeah?"

-------------------
Rika moved so Graham could get up. Her ears having perked as she watched.

Reaver blinked looking over to watch Graham approach with slight surprise that his body would allow him do do so with such a high use of energy prior to this point in time. Another shaky exhale escaped him as he leaned into the hug - even though he tried not to. It felt... nice. And it was truly something he needed. With s hurling tail, he smiled a bit more and returned the hug. Nodding in the process. "Yeah..." He softly spoke, closing his eyes for a brief time. "Sounds like a plan..."

Malvo smiled as she'd watched, blinking when she was ushered into the carriage before huffing and climbing in. "I wanted to waaatch..."

Lucifel would grin, watching as he'd cross his arms. A nod of agreement given from him. "Alright, let's get going then, yeah?"

-------------------
Rika moved so Graham could get up. Her ears having perked as she watched.

Reaver blinked looking over to watch Graham approach with slight surprise that his body would allow him do do so with such a high use of energy prior to this point in time. Another shaky exhale escaped him as he leaned into the hug - even though he tried not to. It felt... nice. And it was truly something he needed. With s hurling tail, he smiled a bit more and returned the hug. Nodding in the process. "Yeah..." He softly spoke, closing his eyes for a brief time. "Sounds like a plan..."

Malvo smiled as she'd watched, blinking when she was ushered into the carriage before huffing and climbing in. "I wanted to waaatch..."

"Good. Now come on, i'm seeing stars and the sun is still out." Graham wrapped his arm behind his neck, moving to his side as he staggered around to the carriage.

"I know. I know. They're relationship goals, i get it, but come on. It looks like your Uncle is on his last breath with how pale he is. To bed i said!" Masaru picked Malvo up and put her onto Yuki's lap. He snickered before getting in.

"Good. Now come on, i'm seeing stars and the sun is still out." Graham wrapped his arm behind his neck, moving to his side as he staggered around to the carriage.

"I know. I know. They're relationship goals, i get it, but come on. It looks like your Uncle is on his last breath with how pale he is. To bed i said!" Masaru picked Malvo up and put her onto Yuki's lap. He snickered before getting in.

Reaver, keeping Graham supported, helped lead the way back. Smiling as he helped him into the carriage. "Y' didn't have t' push yerself to get up, by the way." He'd playfully lecture, his ears having been low. "I would've made it back here, anyway."

Malvo, blinking a few times, blushed faintly when she was set on Yuki's lap. Though, she still smiled as she huffed and watched the others, Rika moving out of the way for everyone as best she could.

Dei-Loki, watching as Masaru had climbed in, had blinked. Rubbing the back of his head with his currently gloved hand. "Y' guys want me t' pull the carriage? It'll give Arion a break."

Reaver, keeping Graham supported, helped lead the way back. Smiling as he helped him into the carriage. "Y' didn't have t' push yerself to get up, by the way." He'd playfully lecture, his ears having been low. "I would've made it back here, anyway."

Malvo, blinking a few times, blushed faintly when she was set on Yuki's lap. Though, she still smiled as she huffed and watched the others, Rika moving out of the way for everyone as best she could.

Dei-Loki, watching as Masaru had climbed in, had blinked. Rubbing the back of his head with his currently gloved hand. "Y' guys want me t' pull the carriage? It'll give Arion a break."

Graham gave a weak laugh. "Well how do you expect me not to give people my famous bear hugs? That's like asking a puppy to not be cute. It's impossible." He then turned to Dei. "Nonsense. I got this, don't worry." Graham moved two steps to Arion before collapsing against the carriage. He turned back getting in, frowning. "Never mind."

Yuki snickered before blushing with Malvo when she was on her lap. She still kept her smile though.

Masaru stretched. "Do you want me to go with you to keep you company? You'll miss my handsome face if you say no." A smile stretched his lips out, making him look childish.

Graham gave a weak laugh. "Well how do you expect me not to give people my famous bear hugs? That's like asking a puppy to not be cute. It's impossible." He then turned to Dei. "Nonsense. I got this, don't worry." Graham moved two steps to Arion before collapsing against the carriage. He turned back getting in, frowning. "Never mind."

Yuki snickered before blushing with Malvo when she was on her lap. She still kept her smile though.

Masaru stretched. "Do you want me to go with you to keep you company? You'll miss my handsome face if you say no." A smile stretched his lips out, making him look childish.

Reaver sighed, helping Graham in once more as he'd sit beside him. Still, he managed a smile. The ring still clutched in his hand. "C'mon, I could use yer company, anyways."

Malvo kept her own smile, gently flicking an ear as she looked over to Dei-Loki. "Y' sure yer alright t' pull the carriage?"

Dei-Loki playfully glared, grinning. "Of course I'm alright t' pull the carriage! Besides, I need t' let my Demigod-esk form roam for a bit, anyways. Y' know how antsy I get nowadays when I don't release it during battle. Besides, with grandfather Odin distracted, I need t' use this form while I still have the openness t' do so." He'd then look to Masaru, playfully snickering as he'd both shake his head and shrug with closed eyes. "If ya don't mind, yea. I could use a handsome face t' look at while we travel."

Reaver sighed, helping Graham in once more as he'd sit beside him. Still, he managed a smile. The ring still clutched in his hand. "C'mon, I could use yer company, anyways."

Malvo kept her own smile, gently flicking an ear as she looked over to Dei-Loki. "Y' sure yer alright t' pull the carriage?"

Dei-Loki playfully glared, grinning. "Of course I'm alright t' pull the carriage! Besides, I need t' let my Demigod-esk form roam for a bit, anyways. Y' know how antsy I get nowadays when I don't release it during battle. Besides, with grandfather Odin distracted, I need t' use this form while I still have the openness t' do so." He'd then look to Masaru, playfully snickering as he'd both shake his head and shrug with closed eyes. "If ya don't mind, yea. I could use a handsome face t' look at while we travel."

Graham smiled, leaning against Reaver as he laid his head on his shoulder. "Okay. I hope my sleeping company can suit your needs."

Masaru nodded, getting out of the carriage, before lending a hand over to Dei to help him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back