• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham smiled, leaning against Reaver as he laid his head on his shoulder. "Okay. I hope my sleeping company can suit your needs."

Masaru nodded, getting out of the carriage, before lending a hand over to Dei to help him out.

"As long as yer here, any form of yer company suits me just fine." Reaver smiled, kissing Graham on the head before then resting his own head against it. "Now, get some rest."

Dei-Loki watched Masaru head out before moving to follow. Softly having taken his hand as he jumped out. "Alright, just gotta figure out how t' get everything hooked up."

"As long as yer here, any form of yer company suits me just fine." Reaver smiled, kissing Graham on the head before then resting his own head against it. "Now, get some rest."

Dei-Loki watched Masaru head out before moving to follow. Softly having taken his hand as he jumped out. "Alright, just gotta figure out how t' get everything hooked up."

Before Reaver could finish, Graham was already asleep, snoring mildly on his shoulder.

Masaru scratched his head, moving to the front. "No, i've never pulled a carriage before. I've rode on horses, but not on carriages. Maybe it's still hooked up, and all we have to do is control the reins." Masaru hopped up onto the seat. "Yeah, it looks like it." Masaru held out his hand for Dei.

Buh'roham ignored the rowdy children and started sketching plans for various apparatuses.

Dar'vange walked along enjoying the scenery, blasting wildlife with various spells as he past. Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J
Before Reaver could finish, Graham was already asleep, snoring mildly on his shoulder.

Masaru scratched his head, moving to the front. "No, i've never pulled a carriage before. I've rode on horses, but not on carriages. Maybe it's still hooked up, and all we have to do is control the reins." Masaru hopped up onto the seat. "Yeah, it looks like it." Masaru held out his hand for Dei.

Lucifel would follow along, lazily floating on his back as he'd watch the sky. Alduin walking with the two as he'd watch the occasional blasted animals of the forest. "How'd you both get acquainted, anyway? Ally hunting, or something?"

-----------------
Reaver's ears twitched after picking up on the snoring. Briefly looking in Graham's direction, he'd smile warmly before resting his head on Graham's once more. His arm gently wrapping around him before he'd look over the ring once more in his other hand. Rolling it in his palm slightly before sliding it down his fingers enough to take hold of it in his fingers in the same hand. 'What is it about this ring that seems to have enough power to call? Clearly it's our family's, due to the inscription... Aaaagh, I wish she told me.' Reaver silently would huff. A bit hesitant before he'd slowly manage to slide the ring onto the pointer finger of his right hand. His brows seeming to lift as the ring would give off a brief, fire-like glow that would creep up his arm before stopping at his elbow. Growing slightly panicked, Reaver still kept himself from moving so much - as not to disturb Graham. Arching a brow, he blinked a few times. "Well that was... interesting..?"

Dei-Loki blinked, following Masaru over. And, once he noted everything had been the same as before, he'd soon nod before taking Masaru's hand and climbing up to sit beside him. "Really? You've never ridden a carriage?"

Lucifel would follow along, lazily floating on his back as he'd watch the sky. Alduin walking with the two as he'd watch the occasional blasted animals of the forest. "How'd you both get acquainted, anyway? Ally hunting, or something?"

-----------------
Reaver's ears twitched after picking up on the snoring. Briefly looking in Graham's direction, he'd smile warmly before resting his head on Graham's once more. His arm gently wrapping around him before he'd look over the ring once more in his other hand. Rolling it in his palm slightly before sliding it down his fingers enough to take hold of it in his fingers in the same hand. 'What is it about this ring that seems to have enough power to call? Clearly it's our family's, due to the inscription... Aaaagh, I wish she told me.' Reaver silently would huff. A bit hesitant before he'd slowly manage to slide the ring onto the pointer finger of his right hand. His brows seeming to lift as the ring would give off a brief, fire-like glow that would creep up his arm before stopping at his elbow. Growing slightly panicked, Reaver still kept himself from moving so much - as not to disturb Graham. Arching a brow, he blinked a few times. "Well that was... interesting..?"

Dei-Loki blinked, following Masaru over. And, once he noted everything had been the same as before, he'd soon nod before taking Masaru's hand and climbing up to sit beside him. "Really? You've never ridden a carriage?"

"Nope, but driving a carriage has got to be just like riding a horse, just adding additional wait, i believe?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Do you know how to drive this? I don't want to scratch up this beautiful ride."

"Nope, but driving a carriage has got to be just like riding a horse, just adding additional wait, i believe?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Do you know how to drive this? I don't want to scratch up this beautiful ride."

"Yeah, I got it." Dei-Loki assured with a grin, gripping the reins in the process of this. The carriage starting to move moments after.

"Yeah, I got it." Dei-Loki assured with a grin, gripping the reins in the process of this. The carriage starting to move moments after.

". . . . i trust you. You got this." Masaru bit his inner cheek, wrapping his tails around the important parts of the carriage to keep it intact in case he didn't got this.

". . . . i trust you. You got this." Masaru bit his inner cheek, wrapping his tails around the important parts of the carriage to keep it intact in case he didn't got this.

Dei-Loki would lift his brows, noticing the movement of Masaru's tails. And, sighing, he'd look forward once more. They were transporting others, after all. Better to keep it safe. His fingers remained wrapped around the reins as they'd continue on. "I'm still wondering who Alduin is." He thought aloud as he glanced about.

Dar'vange leaned his head back in remembrance. "Ahh yes. Well Archie here" motioning to Lucifel, "came to me with an alliance proposal. I agreed and our combined forces attacked the Kings Castle. Then we retreated for some reason. Why did we retreat again?" Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

Dei-Loki would lift his brows, noticing the movement of Masaru's tails. And, sighing, he'd look forward once more. They were transporting others, after all. Better to keep it safe. His fingers remained wrapped around the reins as they'd continue on. "I'm still wondering who Alduin is." He thought aloud as he glanced about.

"Probably one of Tomas's henchmen. . . . Did you know that Graham was a warlock?" He looked over to Dei as he said that.

Dar'vange leaned his head back in remembrance. "Ahh yes. Well Archie here" motioning to Lucifel, "came to me with an alliance proposal. I agreed and our combined forces attacked the Kings Castle. Then we retreated for some reason. Why did we retreat again?" Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

Lucifel placed his hands behind his head, continuing to float. "We did a number on the kingdom, and we realised things were going a bit too well. Plus, I was running out of energy due to the wound I had obtained, and I wanted to be there to watch the Kingdom fall."

"... 'Too well'?" Alduin cocked his head in a bit of confusion, but then nodded in understanding towards the end.

"Probably one of Tomas's henchmen. . . . Did you know that Graham was a warlock?" He looked over to Dei as he said that.

"More than likely..." Dei-Loki agreed to the first bit, returning the glance. "And, I did. Malvo and I both knew because - being the kids of a dark witch ourselves, we could sense it fairly easily." He smiled at the thought. "Had us promise not t' tell anyone, but that didn't mean the three of us couldn't have mischievous fun."

Lucifel placed his hands behind his head, continuing to float. "We did a number on the kingdom, and we realised things were going a bit too well. Plus, I was running out of energy due to the wound I had obtained, and I wanted to be there to watch the Kingdom fall."

"... 'Too well'?" Alduin cocked his head in a bit of confusion, but then nodded in understanding towards the end.

"More than likely..." Dei-Loki agreed to the first bit, returning the glance. "And, I did. Malvo and I both knew because - being the kids of a dark witch ourselves, we could sense it fairly easily." He smiled at the thought. "Had us promise not t' tell anyone, but that didn't mean the three of us couldn't have mischievous fun."

Masaru laughed. "Nice. You have such an amazing family. I actually, for once, feel at 'home' and that has been a long time since i felt that."

Dar'vange shrugged. "Eh. Works for me!" He walked along with his new frie-allies. Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J

Alduin couldn't help but smirk as he looked forward once more. Lucifel eventually flipping and landing on his feet so he could walk, as well.

Masaru laughed. "Nice. You have such an amazing family. I actually, for once, feel at 'home' and that has been a long time since i felt that."

Dei-Loki grinned, snickering as he'd look ahead once more to keep an eye on the path. "Good, I'm glad. And, see!? Y' were so worried about meeting everyone back when I first brought ya here. And now, well... yer pretty much one of us."

Alduin couldn't help but smirk as he looked forward once more. Lucifel eventually flipping and landing on his feet so he could walk, as well.

Dei-Loki grinned, snickering as he'd look ahead once more to keep an eye on the path. "Good, I'm glad. And, see!? Y' were so worried about meeting everyone back when I first brought ya here. And now, well... yer pretty much one of us."

"Ah! I'm still fucking terrified, don't get me wrong. It'll be hard for me to sleep at night sometimes."

"Ah! I'm still fucking terrified, don't get me wrong. It'll be hard for me to sleep at night sometimes."

Blinking, Dei-Loki's snicker turned into a quiet laugh. "Ah, you've got nothing t' worry about, seeing that everyone here likes ya. The only thing ya really need t' worry about is dad's jokes... scratch that, those are something t' be fearful of." He shuttered at the thought.

Blinking, Dei-Loki's snicker turned into a quiet laugh. "Ah, you've got nothing t' worry about, seeing that everyone here likes ya. The only thing ya really need t' worry about is dad's jokes... scratch that, those are something t' be fearful of." He shuttered at the thought.

Masaru nodded furiously. "Like a toxic cloud or a trigger word for a PTSD veteran. Such a dangerous trick. I see why your father rules vastly."

Masaru nodded furiously. "Like a toxic cloud or a trigger word for a PTSD veteran. Such a dangerous trick. I see why your father rules vastly."

"Mhm! Mmmmhm!" Dei-Loki would also nod. "Enough t' boost him up t' the top of the 'most cruel punisher' list. Truly terrifying."

"Mhm! Mmmmhm!" Dei-Loki would also nod. "Enough t' boost him up t' the top of the 'most cruel punisher' list. Truly terrifying."

Masaru shuddered. "Remind me to never anger your father. I rather be dead again then hear those . . . curses."

Masaru shuddered. "Remind me to never anger your father. I rather be dead again then hear those . . . curses."

"Note. Taken." Dei-Loki agreed. His tail having curled around himself as he brought the carriage through the northern gates.

"Wow, we're almost there without the carriage dissolving into ashes."

Dei-Loki smirked, snickering as he'd look to him. "Seeeeeeee? Told ya I got this!"

~Le timeskip~

Having led the carriage to the palace steps, Dei-Loki slowed it to a stop. Soon turning and softly hitting the back of the carriage to get the attention of the others. "We're back!"

Reaver, looking up from that, would smile. His gaze moving to look at the palace as he'd allow the others to get out first, just so it'd be easier to help Graham out.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Dei-Loki smirked, snickering as he'd look to him. "Seeeeeeee? Told ya I got this!"

~Le timeskip~

Having led the carriage to the palace steps, Dei-Loki slowed it to a stop. Soon turning and softly hitting the back of the carriage to get the attention of the others. "We're back!"

Reaver, looking up from that, would smile. His gaze moving to look at the palace as he'd allow the others to get out first, just so it'd be easier to help Graham out.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Masaru hopped out, running over to Reaver so he can help carry Graham back to their room. Yuki and Masaru wrapped their tails around Graham, making it feel like he was sleeping on a cloud as they began to move him. "He needs a lot of rest. I can take his necklace to see how broken it is. Masaru, create a spell of defense against his powers so they don't leak out while he sleeps." Masaru nodded.

Masaru hopped out, running over to Reaver so he can help carry Graham back to their room. Yuki and Masaru wrapped their tails around Graham, making it feel like he was sleeping on a cloud as they began to move him. "He needs a lot of rest. I can take his necklace to see how broken it is. Masaru, create a spell of defense against his powers so they don't leak out while he sleeps." Masaru nodded.

While they did that, Reaver aided with making sure Graham didn't hit anything on the way out. Once they made it out, Reaver sighed and traveled with them. Listening as he flicked a lowered ear. "Thank you guys, this is very much appreciated."

As they'd moved, Dei-Loki had gotten down before heading to the palace doors - pulling one of them open as Malvo had gotten the other.

While they did that, Reaver aided with making sure Graham didn't hit anything on the way out. Once they made it out, Reaver sighed and traveled with them. Listening as he flicked a lowered ear. "Thank you guys, this is very much appreciated."

As they'd moved, Dei-Loki had gotten down before heading to the palace doors - pulling one of them open as Malvo had gotten the other.

Masaru and Yuki bowed. "It's no problem. Anything to help the family that brought us into their own, and accepted us kindly." They moved quickly to Graham's old room, setting him down gently in bed. He stayed asleep, snoring with occasional small words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back