• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I'm glad, but doesn't stop me from feeling the same way for myself. I've been haunted for so long, wondering if you all had escape. I was going to end your father's life as soon as i found out, but he disappeared, and i never found him until it was too late. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve a sacrifice. he deserved so much more. So much pain that it would make him sick and put a bullet into his god damn brain. That piece of shit. I wanted him to feel it. She didn't deserve it. He hurt her, and i want to rip the fucker's eyes out even if he is dead." Masaru inhaled, calming his head before exhaling.

"... His escape was my fault..." Reaver spoke up, closing his eyes.

Adrian glanced to him, sighing. "Reaver--"

"It was!" Reaver growled, huffing. "That night when he decided t' have his men turn on us because he found out about Rika, the fucker fled. And Alduin--, aaaah, gods!" Leaning forward, he placed his head in his hands. Rubbing his face as his ears remained low. Valerie and Adrian having rubbed his back.

"None of that was yer fault, Reaver. If anything, Adrian and I would call y' a hero."

Adrian gave a nod, glancing to his little brother. "And a strong one, at that. You endured the brunt of everything dad and Alduin had done because of dad's idiotic paranoia, and y' still came out smiling. If y' hadn't done what ya did that night, I don't think any of us would be here today. Hell, we'd have no one t' clean the Alaois family name, if it wasn't fer you!"

Reaver glanced to Adrian, a small smile forming on his face that Adrian would return. With a sigh, Reaver would then look to Masaru. "... At any rate, thank you fer this. Fer everything. We all know that anger you feel, Masaru, trust me. I haven't really met mom aside from in my dreams, but I think - if she was given back the memories - she'd also be thankful. Whether you'd be able t' save her, or not. Besides," Leaning over the table, Reaver would give a pat on Masaru's shoulder. A genuine smile on his face. "Y' kept her goin' until yer favourite pyro was brought into the world, yeah?"

"... His escape was my fault..." Reaver spoke up, closing his eyes.

Adrian glanced to him, sighing. "Reaver--"

"It was!" Reaver growled, huffing. "That night when he decided t' have his men turn on us because he found out about Rika, the fucker fled. And Alduin--, aaaah, gods!" Leaning forward, he placed his head in his hands. Rubbing his face as his ears remained low. Valerie and Adrian having rubbed his back.

"None of that was yer fault, Reaver. If anything, Adrian and I would call y' a hero."

Adrian gave a nod, glancing to his little brother. "And a strong one, at that. You endured the brunt of everything dad and Alduin had done because of dad's idiotic paranoia, and y' still came out smiling. If y' hadn't done what ya did that night, I don't think any of us would be here today. Hell, we'd have no one t' clean the Alaois family name, if it wasn't fer you!"

Reaver glanced to Adrian, a small smile forming on his face that Adrian would return. With a sigh, Reaver would then look to Masaru. "... At any rate, thank you fer this. Fer everything. We all know that anger you feel, Masaru, trust me. I haven't really met mom aside from in my dreams, but I think - if she was given back the memories - she'd also be thankful. Whether you'd be able t' save her, or not. Besides," Leaning over the table, Reaver would give a pat on Masaru's shoulder. A genuine smile on his face. "Y' kept her goin' until yer favourite pyro was brought into the world, yeah?"

Masaru chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, you all kept her very entertained. Troublemakers. Except for Valerie, you were the only one that didn't make your mother pull her hair out. She loved you all, but Gods as my witness, i could see when she wanted to spank your butts. Ah, I can still remember when you drew on her face with paint. She was very angry at me compared to all of you though. Since I let you do it, AND helped with the mustache and monocle."

Masaru chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, you all kept her very entertained. Troublemakers. Except for Valerie, you were the only one that didn't make your mother pull her hair out. She loved you all, but Gods as my witness, i could see when she wanted to spank your butts. Ah, I can still remember when you drew on her face with paint. She was very angry at me compared to all of you though. Since I let you do it, AND helped with the mustache and monocle."

"Wait, wait, waiiiiit..." Dei-Loki looked to Adrian, smirking slightly as he would rest his arms on Masaru's shoulders - pointing to Adrian. "Y' were mischievous!? You!? Mister "HEY! Stop the anti gravity spell pranks"!?"

"Oh, he was bad." Valerie snickered, Adrian glaring to her playfully before closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"I wasn't that bad." Adrian snickered.

"Yer such a liar!" Valerie scoffed, watching him. Reaver would grin as he listened. Having been a wee babby at that time, he had no true recollection of any of this. It was still entertaining, though, nonetheless.

"I dunno Adrian, y' seem t' have quite a few people that say otherwise."

"Wait, wait, waiiiiit..." Dei-Loki looked to Adrian, smirking slightly as he would rest his arms on Masaru's shoulders - pointing to Adrian. "Y' were mischievous!? You!? Mister "HEY! Stop the anti gravity spell pranks"!?"

"Oh, he was bad." Valerie snickered, Adrian glaring to her playfully before closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"I wasn't that bad." Adrian snickered.

"Yer such a liar!" Valerie scoffed, watching him. Reaver would grin as he listened. Having been a wee babby at that time, he had no true recollection of any of this. It was still entertaining, though, nonetheless.

"I dunno Adrian, y' seem t' have quite a few people that say otherwise."

Masaru snickered, looking to Dei. 'Yup, he was a troublemaker alright. I specifically remember when Adrian wanted to make fireworks in the house . . . . that was a shit show."

Masaru snickered, looking to Dei. 'Yup, he was a troublemaker alright. I specifically remember when Adrian wanted to make fireworks in the house . . . . that was a shit show."

"No way!" Dei-Loki grinned, watching Adrian.

"I thought it would be a nice birthday present fer our mom!" Adrian huffed, shifting in his seat as he tried to fight off a smirk.

"You set the living room on fire!" Val argued, her words catching Reaver's attention instantly.

"OH, NOW HOLD ON A SECOND."
Reaver darted his attention to Adrian whom, at this point, avoided Reaver's gaze by turning his head away with closed eyes.

"Ah boy..." Adrian muttered. Reaver grinning as he glared.

"You mean to tell me--"

"Reaver,"

"That you--"

"Lords and Maker above please let them have mercy on my fragile werewolf soul..."

"YOU'RE the reason that room always smelled like smoke! YOU TOLD ME NEVER TO PLAY WITH ANYTHING FIRE IN THE HOUSE!"

"My experience is there so y' can learn from it!" Adrian playfully flinched. "Please don't yell at me, oh powerful Dire Wolf King!" He teased, grinning when Reaver shoved him playfully.

"I'll spare yer life fer another day. But I'll remember that the next time y' yell at me!"

"No way!" Dei-Loki grinned, watching Adrian.

"I thought it would be a nice birthday present fer our mom!" Adrian huffed, shifting in his seat as he tried to fight off a smirk.

"You set the living room on fire!" Val argued, her words catching Reaver's attention instantly.

"OH, NOW HOLD ON A SECOND."
Reaver darted his attention to Adrian whom, at this point, avoided Reaver's gaze by turning his head away with closed eyes.

"Ah boy..." Adrian muttered. Reaver grinning as he glared.

"You mean to tell me--"

"Reaver,"

"That you--"

"Lords and Maker above please let them have mercy on my fragile werewolf soul..."

"YOU'RE the reason that room always smelled like smoke! YOU TOLD ME NEVER TO PLAY WITH ANYTHING FIRE IN THE HOUSE!"

"My experience is there so y' can learn from it!" Adrian playfully flinched. "Please don't yell at me, oh powerful Dire Wolf King!" He teased, grinning when Reaver shoved him playfully.

"I'll spare yer life fer another day. But I'll remember that the next time y' yell at me!"

Masaru laughed, before the smile left his face. "Speaking of fire, are you ready to learn what's so special about that ring?"

Masaru laughed, before the smile left his face. "Speaking of fire, are you ready to learn what's so special about that ring?"

Reaver paused at that, soon nodding as he looked in Masaru's direction. An ear lowering in response to the now absent smile. "I'm ready."

Reaver paused at that, soon nodding as he looked in Masaru's direction. An ear lowering in response to the now absent smile. "I'm ready."

"Alright, now listen. Do not. I repeat, do not get all giddy like you usually do and squeal. This ring is called the Dragon's Core. This ring can not be taken off ever. It is stuck to your finger for the rest of your life. This ring, listen Reaver, keep yourself calm, this ring gives the person wearing it, pyromancy. You are a pyromancer now, Reaver."

"Alright, now listen. Do not. I repeat, do not get all giddy like you usually do and squeal. This ring is called the Dragon's Core. This ring can not be taken off ever. It is stuck to your finger for the rest of your life. This ring, listen Reaver, keep yourself calm, this ring gives the person wearing it, pyromancy. You are a pyromancer now, Reaver."

Reaver leaned in slightly as he took in the information, blinking a few times as his brows perked. A wide grin on his face. All advisement soon flying out the window as he beamed in excitement. "You mean I'm a-- ahah... Ahahahahaha! I'M A PYROMANCER! I. AM. FIRE! I'm-- I'M FALLING!" Reaver yelped as soon as he fell out of his chair the moment he leaned back too far. Adrian, Valerie and Dei-Loki looking over to make sure Reaver was okay. Reaver laughing again. "This is every pyros dream! AAAH!"

Reaver leaned in slightly as he took in the information, blinking a few times as his brows perked. A wide grin on his face. All advisement soon flying out the window as he beamed in excitement. "You mean I'm a-- ahah... Ahahahahaha! I'M A PYROMANCER! I. AM. FIRE! I'm-- I'M FALLING!" Reaver yelped as soon as he fell out of his chair the moment he leaned back too far. Adrian, Valerie and Dei-Loki looking over to make sure Reaver was okay. Reaver laughing again. "This is every pyros dream! AAAH!"

Masaru did the same as the rest, leaning his chin into his palm. "I'm glad you're happy, but be careful next time. I'm just surprised that you didn't catch it now. I mean, i have been calling you fire lord for a while. That should've been a hint to something."

Masaru did the same as the rest, leaning his chin into his palm. "I'm glad you're happy, but be careful next time. I'm just surprised that you didn't catch it now. I mean, i have been calling you fire lord for a while. That should've been a hint to something."

Adrian yanked Reaver back up, Valerie fixing the chair before Reaver sat back down. Reaver looking to Masaru again as his grin remained.

"I always just thought it was because y' thought my work with my baby was beautiful." Reaver snickered, looking to the ring as his tail wagged quickly. "Aaaaaaah, this is soooooo cool!"

Adrian yanked Reaver back up, Valerie fixing the chair before Reaver sat back down. Reaver looking to Masaru again as his grin remained.

"I always just thought it was because y' thought my work with my baby was beautiful." Reaver snickered, looking to the ring as his tail wagged quickly. "Aaaaaaah, this is soooooo cool!"

"I'm glad you like it. That ring took such a long time. I had to kill a few dragons to get their fire sparks to combine it to the gem of the ring."

"I'm glad you like it. That ring took such a long time. I had to kill a few dragons to get their fire sparks to combine it to the gem of the ring."

"Y' did such a good job on the look alone."
Reaver would comment, staring at the gem. "Thank you. Again."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it so much. Again, it took a looooooong while."

"I'd like t' hear about the complete process at some point." Reaver grinned, Dei-Loki smiling as he continued to listen.

"You will one day. But that can wait for later. So how do you feel now that it's on?"

Reaver turned his attention to the ring yet again. "My arm's been a bit itchy since I put it on, but... other than that, I dunno... warm?" Adrian snorted softly, snickering as Reaver looked to him. "That wasn't a pun! I actually mean it."

Reaver turned his attention to the ring yet again. "My arm's been a bit itchy since I put it on, but... other than that, I dunno... warm?" Adrian snorted softly, snickering as Reaver looked to him. "That wasn't a pun! I actually mean it."

Masaru nodded. "Yeah, that's what it was suppose to feel like. Now you can have your pyro dreams come true. First by blowing up a few things, then burning an abandoned village."

Masaru nodded. "Yeah, that's what it was suppose to feel like. Now you can have your pyro dreams come true. First by blowing up a few things, then burning an abandoned village."

Reaver would breathe heavily at the thought, gazing off in thought of the many possibilities.

"Oh my gods, y' see that? That's the face of a kid that got everything he wanted fer Valhalla Day." Dei-Loki blinked, snickering as he hugged Masaru's neck gently.

Reaver would breathe heavily at the thought, gazing off in thought of the many possibilities.

"Oh my gods, y' see that? That's the face of a kid that got everything he wanted fer Valhalla Day." Dei-Loki blinked, snickering as he hugged Masaru's neck gently.

Masaru laughed, leaning to kiss Dei's chin. "Now how do i get that expression on your face, eh?"

Masaru laughed, leaning to kiss Dei's chin. "Now how do i get that expression on your face, eh?"

Dei-Loki laughed as well, his tail wagging as he soon nuzzled against Masaru's cheek. "Quite a few ways, honestly."

Adrian watched, his smile having left his hand - quickly having been replaced with a protective father/mob mentality glare.

Dei-Loki laughed as well, his tail wagging as he soon nuzzled against Masaru's cheek. "Quite a few ways, honestly."

Adrian watched, his smile having left his hand - quickly having been replaced with a protective father/mob mentality glare.

Masaru blinked at the stare before pinching Dei's nose and standing up. He grabbed the chair as if he was a lion tamer. "Back, you seductor!" He then looked back to Adrian. "I am ever so sorry. Your son seems to have bewitched me with a magical spell. Stay away, you stunning man! I will not have you. Back, i say! I have a chastity belt and ring and i'm not afraid to use them."

Masaru blinked at the stare before pinching Dei's nose and standing up. He grabbed the chair as if he was a lion tamer. "Back, you seductor!" He then looked back to Adrian. "I am ever so sorry. Your son seems to have bewitched me with a magical spell. Stay away, you stunning man! I will not have you. Back, i say! I have a chastity belt and ring and i'm not afraid to use them."

Dei-Loki winced slightly from the pinch, rubbing his nose before he looked to Masaru. "I wasn't even talking about that, I was talking about a room full of fluffy pu--" He'd then notice his father's glare, arching a brow as he flicked an ear. "I mean... yes! I am a master of seduction. Totally my plot."

Adrian lifted a brow, smirking slightly from the frightened reaction before exhaling.

Dei-Loki winced slightly from the pinch, rubbing his nose before he looked to Masaru. "I wasn't even talking about that, I was talking about a room full of fluffy pu--" He'd then notice his father's glare, arching a brow as he flicked an ear. "I mean... yes! I am a master of seduction. Totally my plot."

Adrian lifted a brow, smirking slightly from the frightened reaction before exhaling.

Masaru placed the chair down. "A room full of what? Puppies? I mean, i guess i can buy a lot of fluffy puppies. I mean, i do have a lot of money that i don't do shit with. Do you want anything else?"

Masaru placed the chair down. "A room full of what? Puppies? I mean, i guess i can buy a lot of fluffy puppies. I mean, i do have a lot of money that i don't do shit with. Do you want anything else?"

"A raven gryphon. And a cute little raptor dragon. SO MANY THINGS." Dei-Loki huffed, lowering an ear with the look of conflict that only a kid in a toy shop with limited money. "I'm conflicted by choicessss..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back