• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"A raven gryphon. And a cute little raptor dragon. SO MANY THINGS." Dei-Loki huffed, lowering an ear with the look of conflict that only a kid in a toy shop with limited money. "I'm conflicted by choicessss..."

"What are you talking about? I can buy all of those things. I've spent years saving up money for nothing. I can give you whatever you want, Squishy."

"What are you talking about? I can buy all of those things. I've spent years saving up money for nothing. I can give you whatever you want, Squishy."

Dei-Loki's face, just like Reaver's earlier, would light up as he'd grin excitedly. "R-Really!? You'd get me puppies, a raven gryphon, a raptor dragon AAAAAAND demon ferrets!?"

Dei-Loki's face, just like Reaver's earlier, would light up as he'd grin excitedly. "R-Really!? You'd get me puppies, a raven gryphon, a raptor dragon AAAAAAND demon ferrets!?"

Masaru nodded like Dei's requests were the most easiest things in the world. "Of course, and more if you would like."

Masaru nodded like Dei's requests were the most easiest things in the world. "Of course, and more if you would like."

With a tail wagging quick enough to open a warp, Dei-Loki quickly tackled Masaru as he rapidly would kiss his cheek once. Twice. Three times. Four times. "THANK YOOOOUUUUUU!"

With a tail wagging quick enough to open a warp, Dei-Loki quickly tackled Masaru as he rapidly would kiss his cheek once. Twice. Three times. Four times. "THANK YOOOOUUUUUU!"

Masaru groaned at the impact to the floor before laughing at the kisses. "Yeah yeah. Get your cooties off me! EW! HE"S TOUCHING ME!"

Masaru groaned at the impact to the floor before laughing at the kisses. "Yeah yeah. Get your cooties off me! EW! HE"S TOUCHING ME!"

"It's too late! SUCCUMB TO THE WOLF COOTIES." Dei-Loki laughed, clinging to him as he continued the kisses.

"Your family is right there! Dei, no touchy touchy!" He teased, trying to get Dei embarrassed.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times with a blush, rolling off of him as he hid his face in his shirt. Embarrassment? Mission accomplished. "It was only kisses!"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times with a blush, rolling off of him as he hid his face in his shirt. Embarrassment? Mission accomplished. "It was only kisses!"

Masaru stood up, pulling down his shirt and pretending to fix his belt. "Mhmm! Yeah, sure it was. Mister handsy! Tsk tsk!" He smirked.

Masaru stood up, pulling down his shirt and pretending to fix his belt. "Mhmm! Yeah, sure it was. Mister handsy! Tsk tsk!" He smirked.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at that, blushing darker as he hid his face. "It was! Eeeeeh!"

Masaru burst out laughing. "Gods, you're so adorable when you blush."

Dei-Loki hid his face in his shirt, using his magic to toss a thin, light book in Masaru's direction. A huff soon escaping him. "Lies!"

Dei-Loki hid his face in his shirt, using his magic to toss a thin, light book in Masaru's direction. A huff soon escaping him. "Lies!"

Masaru frowned at the slight impact against his chest. "Squish. Open your eyes. You've injured my soul. Kiss it so that way i can feel better." He pointed to his cheek.

Masaru frowned at the slight impact against his chest. "Squish. Open your eyes. You've injured my soul. Kiss it so that way i can feel better." He pointed to his cheek.

Looking up from his shirt, he flattened his ears before quickly standing and kissing his cheek with a guilty look. "I'm sorry..."

Adrian watched, slowly standing with a growl. Reaver lifting his brow before also standing as he grabbed the back of Adrian's shirt.

"Heeeey, heading out already? I'll walk with ya back t' Zuzu."

Adrian blinked, glancing to Reaver. "Actually, I was planning to--"

"Good! C'mon, ya protective werewolf." Reaver commented, dragging Adrian out so he wouldn't hurt anybody. "You too, Val!"

Valerie blinked, soon huffing as she followed.

Last edited:
Looking up from his shirt, he flattened his ears before quickly standing and kissing his cheek with a guilty look. "I'm sorry..."

Adrian watched, slowly standing with a growl. Reaver lifting his brow before also standing as he grabbed the back of Adrian's shirt.

"Heeeey, heading out already? I'll walk with ya back t' Zuzu."

Adrian blinked, glancing to Reaver. "Actually, I was planning to--"

"Good! C'mon, ya protective werewolf." Reaver commented, dragging Adrian out so he wouldn't hurt anybody. "You too, Val!"

Valerie blinked, soon huffing as she followed.

Masaru blinked as everyone left the room. "Remind me to pay Reaver back for being an amazing person. Now, where were we? You were apologizing and i was going to give you a I-forgive-you-kiss which would lead to -forgiving-library-sex, right?"

Masaru blinked as everyone left the room. "Remind me to pay Reaver back for being an amazing person. Now, where were we? You were apologizing and i was going to give you a I-forgive-you-kiss which would lead to -forgiving-library-sex, right?"

Dei-Loki lifted a brow, watching the others leave the room. He'd then glance back to Masaru, giving a nod. "Mhm."

Masaru lifted his arms. "WOOOOOO!" He then tackled Dei down.

Dei-Loki yelped a bit at that, snickering as he kissed Masaru gently.

~~Insert lazy couple hour time skip~~

Panting, Dei-Loki relaxed on the floor with a tired grin on his face. Gently flicking an ear.

Reaver, sprawled out slightly at the foot of the bed, waited for Graham to come to. His eyes on the ceiling as he wandered his thoughts. Gently having scratched his arm as his sleeve remained down.

Dei-Loki yelped a bit at that, snickering as he kissed Masaru gently.

~~Insert lazy couple hour time skip~~

Panting, Dei-Loki relaxed on the floor with a tired grin on his face. Gently flicking an ear.

Reaver, sprawled out slightly at the foot of the bed, waited for Graham to come to. His eyes on the ceiling as he wandered his thoughts. Gently having scratched his arm as his sleeve remained down.

Masaru yawned, finally drenched after a long day of fighting, telling old memories and having his own fun." He gave Dei his clothes back that were scatterd all over before dressing himself. "Next will be the throne room. We'll get there. slowly but surely."

_-------------------------------------------_

Graham stirred before opening his eyes with a yawn. "Ahhhhh, the light, it buuuuuuuuuuuuurns."

Masaru yawned, finally drenched after a long day of fighting, telling old memories and having his own fun." He gave Dei his clothes back that were scatterd all over before dressing himself. "Next will be the throne room. We'll get there. slowly but surely."

_-------------------------------------------_

Graham stirred before opening his eyes with a yawn. "Ahhhhh, the light, it buuuuuuuuuuuuurns."

Dei-Loki took his clothes, tugging them on as he wiped the sweat from his brow. A chuckle escaping him as he slowly pushed himself to stand. "Soon." He'd snicker, his gaze traveling around the room.

--------------------
Reaver, the moment he felt Graham stir, sat up at once. His ears lowering a small bit as he stood and made his way over to close the blinds. Once he'd done that, he made his way into the bathroom before returning with water, and a couple of pain relievers. Glancing down at him, he gently poked his cheek with a semi-free finger. "Sugar beah, here. Fer yer head."

Dei-Loki took his clothes, tugging them on as he wiped the sweat from his brow. A chuckle escaping him as he slowly pushed himself to stand. "Soon." He'd snicker, his gaze traveling around the room.

--------------------
Reaver, the moment he felt Graham stir, sat up at once. His ears lowering a small bit as he stood and made his way over to close the blinds. Once he'd done that, he made his way into the bathroom before returning with water, and a couple of pain relievers. Glancing down at him, he gently poked his cheek with a semi-free finger. "Sugar beah, here. Fer yer head."

"How you feeling? Are you still energized, or do you want to go take a nap with me? A nice, comfy nap under the soft covers. Sounds like an attempting offer, eh? I just really want to cuddle."

--------------

Graham took the pills and water eagerly, downing them before setting the cup down. "So what did i miss and how long was i out?"

"How you feeling? Are you still energized, or do you want to go take a nap with me? A nice, comfy nap under the soft covers. Sounds like an attempting offer, eh? I just really want to cuddle."

--------------

Graham took the pills and water eagerly, downing them before setting the cup down. "So what did i miss and how long was i out?"

Dei-Loki thought for a moment, stretching slightly with a wince to follow. A smile still on his face as he glanced to Masaru. "Ah, after today, I could use a nap."

--------------------
Reaver watched him, a small smile forming on his face as he rubbed the back of his head. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he tried to contain his excitement so he wasn't too loud. "You missed a lot. And I mean a lot. As it turns out, Masaru is an old family friend, and he was actually one of my mother's protectors. And he is the one that made the ring. Not to mention, today I've become something AMAZING because of it!"

Dei-Loki thought for a moment, stretching slightly with a wince to follow. A smile still on his face as he glanced to Masaru. "Ah, after today, I could use a nap."

--------------------
Reaver watched him, a small smile forming on his face as he rubbed the back of his head. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he tried to contain his excitement so he wasn't too loud. "You missed a lot. And I mean a lot. As it turns out, Masaru is an old family friend, and he was actually one of my mother's protectors. And he is the one that made the ring. Not to mention, today I've become something AMAZING because of it!"

Masaru cheered again, truly happy. "Nap time! I mean . . . nap time!" He raised his arms in the air before picking Dei up into his arms and marching off to Dei's old room.

Graham blinked. "I . . . just tell me what you are, i don't even want to know the Masaru and the ring thing. That feels like it would take a while."

Masaru cheered again, truly happy. "Nap time! I mean . . . nap time!" He raised his arms in the air before picking Dei up into his arms and marching off to Dei's old room.

Graham blinked. "I . . . just tell me what you are, i don't even want to know the Masaru and the ring thing. That feels like it would take a while."

Dei-Loki couldn't help but laugh, leaning against Masaru as he'd been carried upstairs. "WOO! Best time of the day~"

--------------------
Tail wagging, Reaver pulled his legs up to hug them as he'd become giddy once more. His grin slowly widening as he'd excitedly speak. "A pyromancer, Graham! I've become filled with the beauty that is man's red fire, or the burning breath of a dragon, and not just figuratively!"

Last edited:
Dei-Loki couldn't help but laugh, leaning against Masaru as he'd been carried upstairs. "WOO! Best time of the day~"

--------------------
Tail wagging, Reaver pulled his legs up to hug them as he'd become giddy once more. His grin slowly widening as he'd excitedly speak. "A pyromancer, Graham! I've become filled with the beauty that is man's red fire, or the burning breath of a dragon, and not just figuratively!"

Once there, Masaru placed him down on bed before shooting straight into the bed with him, bringing him into a big cuddle. "Thanks, for being by my side through all of this. And i'm not just talking about now, i'm talking about the beginning. It means a lot to have you." He kissed Dei's shoulder before smiling.

Graham smirked before his hands wound up around Reaver's back and he lift him up slightly before placing him down on his lap. He kissed his cheek with a smile. "I'm very happy for you, Rea. Now you can be twice as badass. And, twice as a troublemaker."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back