The Weaponeers [Inactive]

"I've been here for 2 years. Oh hello little. What brings you here?" Chiv said.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

"I see, and is this all you did?" Loki smiles at Mari and bows politely as he finishes up his sword. "Good morning there."

"Good morning! There's a crazy knife man out there!" Mari said with a nod, "I don't know where but he's out there. So I don't wanna be alone" she added with a smile, "so me and Mr Cat are gunna stay here where Spectra said it's safe!"

"Yeah, I use to be a knight for hire. Now I'm just a humble blacksmith. You can stay here if you don't feel safe outside." Chiv put his design down and sat at his grind stone.

Loki smiles and ties his katana to his side, and another one appears on the other hip. "How interesting, so you are used to fighting then i see." He walks up Mari and smiles. "You hungry?"

Mari smiled and nodded her head, "Me and Mr Cat haven't eaten yet" she replied. The cat in her arms yowled as well. Probably a cat's way of saying feed me.

"Let's go to the diner. They know me over there." Said Chivalry while getting his armor.

Loki claps his hands and smiles. "Then off to the diner we go. I'll pay for it, my treat."

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Mari smiled and ran up to Chiv "Really?! Yay! Food!" she said happily, wiggling in place a little, "let's go to the dinner~" she said before skipping out of the blacksmith's. She was going to sit down at a dinner! How exciting!

"You guys go up ahead, I'll catch up." Said Chivalry putting his armor on.

"I'm Mari" Mari said with a nod. She walked to the diner, a place she knew well though she'd never sat down in it before. That's where she and Mr Cat always got their scraps from. Mari put the cat down on the ground and looked at Loki, unsure what to do next. Did they...go in?

He opens the door and looks at her. "In we go come along." He leads her inside and they sit at a booth. "Order whatever you want."

Vatic senses the auras of the new comers. "Hmph." She pays for her meal and gets up to leave. "Not today." She passes by the girl and the rude man with twisted personalities, not saying a single word.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Steam walks in ready for any task that could be given to him. "Hey chiv! I'm here! Sorry i'm late!" Steam exclaimed as he walked into the shop.

Mari looked at the menu. Anything?! From this whole list!!? As in...ANYTHING? She smiled scanning over the list happily. She'd decided upon the 'french toast' because the word french just seemed familiar. She didn't know why. "Can I have-" Mari stopped when the scary angel lady walked by. She shrunk back in her seat, trying to hide from the blind woman. She kept watching the door even after she was gone to make sure she wasn't going to come back in....scary fan breaking angel lady....

"Ignore her, just eat." The waitress comes up and he orders a coffee and some pancakes. "Tell her what you want."

"Oh, hey. I'm on my way out to get some breakfast. You stay here and tend to the shop. Do you want something from the diner?" Said Chivalry while about to walk out.

Steam looked at Chivalry and replied politely, "No thanks, i had something on the way here. Thanks for the offer though!" Steam went to examine a few weapons before heading to the back to put down his stuff then going back to the front.

"Well then ill see you later." Chiv went to the diner to see the two already sitting so Chiv goes and sits with them. "Hey guys."

"Hello there Chiv, i ordered you a coffee, when the lady gets back you can order the food. I hope you don't mind i ordered for you." Loki smiles at Mari a bit and then sighs. "That is confusing as all hell. Why are we being hunted."

Mari broke out of her door trance and nodded, "that's okay...and it's because we summon weapons" she said with a nod, "scary knife man said that we're dangerous and we should be hunted down"

"I remembered back in my knight days that I wad being hunted by someone." Said Chivalry.

Vatic re-enters to diner. She senses Chiv's aura and comes near the table. "Where is the man called, Spectra?" She demands.

"Oh its you again. I'm not sure, he comes by every now and again." Said Chiv while looking over the menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back