The Walking Dead RP

Rex shook his head, "Is that how you become one if these... Things?" He asked, motioning to the walkers. "Are you...?" He ventured afterwards, "Clean... I mean."

"Jaycee," the girl nodded, looking around carefully. 
Sky nodded. "Yeah," she said. She walked towards the exit, looking outside to check for Walkers.

Jamie followed and looked around. She took off, walking at a quick pace, trying to keep as quiet as possible. She walked down the alleys, back toward the auto shop, her baseball bat in her left hand as she had the bag up on her shoulder, holding the strap with her right hand.

"Do you know how much of the world is.... Troubled?" Rex asked, "This is the first time I've left my cabin in the woods in a really long time."

Jaycee shook her head. "I haven't left the city," she said.

Sky followed her quickly, Her bat gripped tightly in her hand.

Once back at the auto shop, went in and unlocked the car. She set the duffle bag on one side of the backseat then stepped back so Sky could put the other one in. She leaned against the van, looking at her. "I'm going to start the vehicle and back up so I'm close enough to the garage door, you're going to open it and then jump in the car.. Okay?"

Sky nodded, putting the duffel bag in. She grabbed her baseball bat and stood by the door.

"I was gonna do my daily raid, try to get some dinner," Jaycee said. "I've got a nice little set up on the roof of the department store."

Jamie hopped in the van and started it up. She set her bat up so it was leaning on the seat and was in a position so that it was ready to grab if she needed it. She set her bag on the floor in the backseat then put the vehicle in reverse. She backed up until she was close to the garage door, then waited.

Sky heaved the door open as fast as she could, making sure it was all the way up before making a break for the passenger side door. She climbed in quickly, just as she began to hear shambling steps behind her.

Jamie slammed on the gas pedal. The van backed up quickly and hit a walker. She spun it around and took off down a road, hitting a few walkers, but trying to dodge some of them. She made turns here and there until she saw the road leading out of the city. Once they were out there weren't as many walkers on the road and the ones that had been following the car gave up a long ways back. "So.. Before all this happened... Were you able to drive?"

"Got my license a few weeks before," Sky nodded with a smile after getting over the rampage through town.

(It's 1:43 AM, my computer is refusing to load at a normal pace, and I have a headache worse than caffeine withdrawals. I'm going to bed.)

"No," Jaycee forced out, looking down. "I've been on my own since a few weeks after the outbreak."

Sky nodded. "Yeah," she said. She looked out the window, almost relieved to be out of the city.

Jamie drove on, seeing some cars in the distance, and slowed down some. When they approached the cars, she looked out the windshield and up at the sky. "It's only a bit passed noon. Let's see what these cars have in them.."

Jaycee didn't say anything, glancing at him as she carefully started down teh street again.

Sky nodded, looking around before getting out of the car, grabbing her shoulder bag and baseball bat.

Jamie turned the car off and grabbed her bag from the backseat floor. She slowly got out, grabbing her baseball bat, and shut the door. She walked to the nearest car and looked in the window. There was a walker, but it was covered in flies, already dead. She opened up the back door, looking around her to make sure there weren't any walkers that would attack by surprise, and began looking through the car. She found a box of granola bars, took them out of the box, and put them into her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back