The Walking Dead RP

Jamie looked at Darren and nodded. "Please." She smiled and laughed a bit. She walked out of the kitchen, out to the van. She opened the door and pulled out a couple of bags and carried them inside.

Jamie set the bag on the floor and sat down with the notebook. She went through the bag and wrote down everything that was in it. When she finished, she put everything back in and set the bag beside the door.

Darren set the bottles out, following suit and writing down everything that was inside, well over two dozen bottles of water, and another couple dozen bottles of various fruit juices. He went back out, bringing in his box of CD's.

Last edited by a moderator:
((*cough* wrong name *cough* =p))

Jamie looked down at the notebook. She frowned. "If only we could just live off of water and juice instead of food." She laughed softly. She walked back out to the van and pulled out the first-aid kits, carrying in a couple of arm fulls. She set them down and counted them. She took a few out of the pile to keep in the house then put the rest by the door.

"I'm going to go check out that chicken coop." Elliot grabbed his crowbar and walked out the back and towards the chicken coop. "Now, give me them chickens." Elliot chuckled lowly as he slowly opened the chicken coop...

"Mein gott! It smells like sh**!" Elliot choked a little and covered his nose. Flashing the flash light into the chicken coop, the man frowned at the sight.

Nothing.

"They still wouldn't last long," Darren frowned. "And the juice will expire soon enough. I'll bring a bottle of that up for Sky. Maybe the vitamins will help." He put his CDs under the table.

(Ignore it...)

"Alright." Jamie said, watching Elliot walk out the door. She frowned again. "I know, but water's a bit easier to find than food is..." She nodded. "They may help..." She watched him walk upstairs. She walked outside, finding Elliot. "Any luck?" She looked at the chicken coop then up at him.

Elliot hurried back into the house and swung the kitchen door open. "They're gone." Elliot paced back and forth in the house, trying to figure out what had happened. "I think another group of survivors came here before us." Elliot ran his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down. "Why did they leave..?" Elliot paused for a moment. Why did they leave so much resources behind? It was something that had to be investigated immediately.

"Do you have any secret passageways?" Elliot interrogated Jamie, feeling a lot like he was back in the military, questioning a captured enemy.

Darren walked upstairs. Sky was still in bed but a little bit of blood was on the front of her shirt. Her skin was paler and her cheeks and forehead were bright read. Dark circles were around her eyes. For a minute Darren wondered if she had been bit earlier and just hadn't told anyone. But wouldn't they have noticed?

((wait...WAAAAAT?!?!))

---

Elliot sat in one of the kitchen chairs and glared down at the table, holding his head in his hands. "I need to do something about this..." But what? What if you're just being paranoid and the chickens had just escaped? "There weren't any other holes in the chicken coop. It was in perfectly fine condition." Except there was sh** all over it. "Yes, but it was fresh-" Wait, what?

Elliot jumped up and ran over to Jamie. "Are you sure there's no one else here?" Elliot had a panicked expression on his face. Walkers.

Jamie stared at him, wide eyed. "Calm down.." she murmured. "It's no big deal. They were probably devoured by walkers when this first started. He may have even killed them and ate them. Who knows?" She shook her head. "It's fineee" She insited.

"But, the poo was fresh." Elliot frowned, his eyebrows furrowed together. Pulling away from the girl, Elliot sighed and pulled at his hair a bit. Jamie's father looked like he had been a walker for about a week. If what Jamie said was true, the chicken poo wouldn't have been so fresh. "It was like they were eaten recently..." Elliot pondered out loud. "I feel like Sherlock Holmes." the former SWAT team member chuckled and glanced over at Jamie, waiting to see what she would say.

(She wasn't really bit. Just similar symptoms.)

Darren pressed a hand to her forehead and frowned, getting into the bag of meds he had brought up. He took out an ibeprofen and opened the juice. He tilted her head and poured a small bit of the juice and the pill in. She swallowed, cracking her eyes open.

Jamie frowned. "I-I don't know then..." She sat down in a chair and stared up at him. "Anything could have happened.. Let's just not worry about it. I've checked the whole house. There were no walkers in here. If there are any inside the walls, there can't be that many, or we'd see them. We'll look around in a bit and make sure." She laughed at the comment about Sherlock Holmes and rolled her eyes. She stood up and kissed his cheek gently. "Just don't worry too much about it."

Elliot blushed a little when Jamie kissed his cheek. Wait, don't worry about it? How can I not worry when it's a life and death situation! Frowning, Elliot followed Jamie into the house, feeling like someone- or something- was watching them...

Jamie stretched and picked up the notebook. She carried it upstairs and set in back on her desk in her room. She walked back downstairs and looked at Elliot. "Um.." she pointed to the stairs and murmured. "The uh... the body..?" She looked down at the floor, not saying any more. 
(((

AlleyKat666 said:
( xD I feel lonely.)
Sorry!!!!)))

Rex followed her, keeping a watchful eye for walkers. Anytime one came near, he jabbed his weapon through its skull, quenching its thirst for blood.

Rex climbed up. Once at the top, he looked queasily downwards. He set down before he could fall off, plummeting to his death, due to dizziness. Rex wasn't much of a lover of heights.

Elliot climbed up the stairs, still feeling very uneasy. "Hm." Elliot scanned the area closely, looking for any sign about anything.

((One liner! Haters gonna hate!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back