The Walking Dead RP

Jay smiled. "I approve! Let's put one in." She jumped up and down in her seat, glad that she was finally able to listen to music.

Heinz sighed as he felt Jay jump up and down in his seat. "Please stop," He said and rubbed his head.

Jay looked at him and stopped jumping. "Grumpy Nazi," She whispered under her breath so he couldn't hear.

Sky looked up chuckling softly.

Darren popped in an old Black Sabbath cd and turned it down low enough where the sound wouldn't escape the car.

Jay leaned her head back and listened to the music. She seriously missed her iPod. It had all of her music, and she had no CDs. Now she kind of regretted it. "What's your favorite artist?" She asked and tilted her head towards Darren.

Darren thought for a moment before answering. "That's a tough one," he said. "I'm a big Cooper fan. Ghost is good too."

(Wow...my phone did Not tell me that you guys kept posting >.>) Jamie yawned a bit after another hour of driving had passed. She stared ahead at the road, blocking out everyone's conversations and the music. She watched for any possible hordes of walkers, relieved she hadn't seen any yet.

Sky looked up. She had been looking at her old sketches, the ones of people. "Do you want me to drive for a little bit?" she asked.

Jamie nodded. "Yea, sure. Thanks.." She slowed down the car and pulled over. She unbuckled and looked around before grabbing her bat and hopping out. She walked around to the other side of the car and climbed into the backseat once Sky got out. She closed the door, setting her bat down so it could rest against the seat, and she buckled up again.

Sky climbed into the driver's side seat and started the care again. She waited until Jamie was in her seat before taking off again.

Jamie leaned her head against the window, staring out it. She thought of her father, hoping he was okay. After a while, she attempted to push the thoughts from her mind. She closed her eyes, soon relaxing. After a while longer, she fell asleep.

"Oh, I see. I like some of the classic rock. Stuff like Queen and Journey. When all of this happened I started to like the newer alternative and punk rock. All Time Low, Three Days Grace. And then I really liked Avenged Sevenfold," Jay said. She watched as Jamie and Sky switched places. "I'm getting pretty tired. I think I'll sleep now," She yawned and listened to Black Sabbath, and leaned her head on the window. She closed her eyes and drifted off to a cat nap.

Darren nodded. All of those had been good bands. Except Three Days Grace. He had had a bad experiencewith those guys. He had never heard of All Time Low. He leaned back in his seat.

Jamie was curled up against the door with her head on the window. Her facial expression showed that she wasn't all that comfortable. She continued to sleep, though, moving every once in a while.

Heinz was beginning to become hungry again, as his hunger still hadn't been satisfied the day before. "Is there something to eat?" He asked to no one in particular.

Darren nodded, getting out two cans. He opened one and handed it to Sky with a spook sticking out of it. "Thanks," she called back, taking a bite of the beans. He handed the other to Heinz. He wasn't hungry yet.

Jamie woke up a while later. She opened her eyes and looked out the window. "Where are we...?" She asked, reaching down to take a granola bar out of her bag. She looked up then looked around at everyone.

"Thank," He said and opened it. He remembered when his Oma would make pea soup for his Opa. It was his Opa's favorite, but Heinz could have done without them. Now he would have the pea soup over nothing any day. 
Jay heard Jamie speak and rubbed her eyes, but kept them close. "Yeah, where are we. And can you like, stop driving for a minute, I feel like I could be sick." She felt a dull pain in her stomach, as if she was going to puke. "Oh, God, I better not be getting sick," She shook her head.

"Thanks," Jay said as she tumbled out of the car, shaking slightly. She placed her hands on her knees and bent over, gagging slightly. She puked what looked like stomach acid, and wiped her mouth off with the inside of her shirt, where it was clean. She climbed back into the car. "I think I'm dehydrated," She said and reached for her bag to search for water.

Jamie picked up her bag and pulled her bottle of water out. She drank some of the water then put the bottle back in her bag.

(It's fine. Jaycee and your character (total mindblank right now) are still in the city. Sky, Darren, Jamie, Jay, and Heinz are in a van on the way to Oklahoma.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back