• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Vampire Era

"We will be braiding Sages." She said, patting the bed for bother of her slaves to join them

Vineres took off her cheeks and sat down next to Alyssa.

"Remember what I said about being kind to your slaves with me?" She said. Vineres had hoped to teach Alyssa about how humans really should be treated, but she knew the girl needed to fit in to the royal family. So she taught her to be like her, nice in private, but to act as if she didn't care about them at all if ANYONE else was present

He smiled" that would be quit lovely" he said kindly as he stepped through the door wings know incorporated into his body. He waited for her to enter the castle as she would show the way. Cain scaned his surroundings quickly as he waited.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

(I didn't leave.)

Sedrian just looked around and watched as everybody left and didn't even say goodbye to him. Even his own mother forgot he was there. He sighed in annoyance, anger, and disbelief. Sometimes he felt unimportant, and had thought about leaving a few times. This was one of those times. "Well... not that anybody can or is bothering to listen, but I'm gonna go ahead and run away from this life of luxury, and go rouge." He said to see if he'd get a reaction.

@ayezombie

Last edited by a moderator:
Vineres sighed, setting down the brush. "Stop your wallowing brother. Would you like me to do your hair as well?" She said, but a little louder than normal. She wasn't sure how much chatter there was, but she was still affirment that Sheridan would hear her as she had heard him.

"I can feel your annoyance all the way up here."

"Yea sure, you're the only person besides myself I trust to touch my hair." He said as he wandered over to where she was. "Do as you will. Just tell me where I'm suppose to sit." Sedrian said looking down at his sister, well "sister."

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

"Sit here." She said, patting the spot next to her.

"First were going to teach Alyssa how to braid hair using Sage's, then well send her off and we can stay here with some time away from little children." She laughed, pulling the 7 year old up and onto her lap.

"Right." Sedrian did as instructed and sat beside her. He threw one leg over the other, and stretched his arms out a bit, popping some muscles. "Ah, that feels better." Sedrian said. He was keeping it inside, but he felt like he wasn't as loved as his sister was.

Twisting through the streets, Rebel glanced back behind her, trying to spot her hunters, or more hoping she couldn't spot them really. It was just for a second but next thing she knew she'd hit someone damn. Stumbling slightly before regaining her footing, her body twisted round the figure without a word as Rebel tried to keep running, her heart beating way too fast now even for her liking.

Vinere's brushed Sage's hair, gently taking her pet tarantula from the top of her head and placing him in her lap as to not accidentally hurt him.

"You should relax more, Sedrian." She said, absentmindedly stroking the brush through her hair until it was smooth and shiny. She may be human, but she had wonderful hair.

She didn't have to push out her brother's feelings, infact she didn't like to. He was the only one who she felt comfortable connecting with. But she didn't understand why he felt the way he did. Father loved him and how he was growing into a man that could be king, mother at least smiled at him. There was no amount of acting Vineres could do to convince Callisto that she wasn't soft and fragile of a princess. And all of the vampire girls, even some of the slave humans thought he was the most handsome thing there ever was. She had a dead slave girl, and her little sister. That was it to the extent of what people loved her for. Yes there were suitors, but they loved the throne more than her.

Vanessa woke up some time later, still dressed in that dress he had ordered her to change to, though her hair was now messed up. She felt completely horrible, though it seemed as if her bloodflow was back to normal. No loudly beating heart, no feeling empty. She sat up, pressing her feet against her chest for a moment, the brown hair covering her face almost like a curtain. How was she supposed to face him, or the princess like this?How could she possibly face any of them after first rejecting his touch, and then letting him drink so much of her blood that she almost passed out.

It didn't look too good for her.

It looked extremly bad for her, if she had to look at the realistic side.

Maybe she would end up being forced into being just a meal slave? One of those slaves who were good for nothing but a meal? She didn't want that! She wanted to show what she actually was good for, that she could do other things! Her mother would have been so disapointed in her for that. Even though she felt like crying, thre was no more tears to cry.

Leavingthe bed, she walked barefoot to the door and out, closing it behind herself before starting to walk around.

Sedrian would be furious if she just walked through the castle without any purpose, but there was nothing else she could do.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Caedmon had been walking into the city to work on a new deal he had with some ofthe men running shops in there, when a smaller body hit his body just as he walked around a corner. Someone with blonde hair to be correct, who smelled human.

A delicious human in fact.

Not even thinking over why she was running, he grabbed a hold of her neck and pulled her back to him, stopping her escape. He pulled her over to him and sank a little further down on his knees, using the free hand to grab her chin and hold her still. Then, if hunters or something similar was hunting her, he could just claim she was his pet that had escaped when he wasn't looking.

"Why are you running little lady?" He asked, his voice gentle and kind, though with a poisenous undertone.

Her body jerked backwards from the neck down as Rebel felt someone grab hold of her and yank. She stayed silent until she knew who she was facing, Rebel knew just how dangerous a situation she was in right now and it wasn't good at all. Especially, since she could tell it was a stupid leech who had hold of her, really not good.

As his, she could now see it was a guy, took a hold of her chin, Rebel tried to yank it away with a scowl, not wanting this leech to touch her anywhere near there, or anywhere at all to be honest. "None of your business" she spat at him angrily, his undertone clear to her, as she shifted the back slung across her body around by wiggling her shoulders. She needed the food in there if she was going to survive, although right now it might be the least of her worries.

"You're clearly in a bad position" The smell of blood from her arm went through the air and up to his nose, making his mouth water with lustfor it. It was almost like that blood could get him drunk. Right then and there, he decided something. She would become his 'slave' as they called the hmans. He on the other hand, prefered human accompany, or human friend as to say. It had helped using that around his earlier slaves too. He smiled kinder, trying to get on her good side. "You're injured, may I please make it better?"

Rebel's gaze shot down to her arm at his words. Crap, was all sh could think at the sight of the large, thing line tracing her entire right forearm that had just started to bleed. She must have cut herself when she hit this leech for flips sakes, how was she so careless. However she still didn't trust this thing. "How about no?!" Rebel snapped as she yanked the bottom part of her top off and quickly tied it up around the cut, thankful her body had been free enough to do that.

Sage stayed quiet, listening to the conversation going on between the two. Her mouth was a thin line and her eyes were narrowed slits as she focused on Sedrian, her actions indicating how much she hated men. Especially vampire men.

Sedrian noticed the servant's gaze. "You got a problem with me, slave?" Sedrian asked. "Have you so much anger and rage that you scowl at a man who has done nothing to you?" Sedrian asked. Unlike most people thought, he didn't lose his temper so easily. He was just sadistic and cruel, sometimes.

Vineres adjusted herself so her leg was between the two.

"Sage, this is not your place to speak. I am kind to an extent but it is not acceptable of you to speak up like such." She said, her brushing ceasing. Setting it down, she quickly showed Alyssa how to braid it and let her work at it, turning to Seridan.

Caedmon rolled his eyes at the girl, though he didn't do anything to scare her. "Listen, you're clearly distressed. You were running pretty fast, and you won't get easily out of town if you're running from someone. Just accompany me for the day, and if someone tries to take you, you can pretend to belong to me. I won't hurt you" His eyes turned blue as he looked at her, less scary than the red he usually had.

Vanessa brushed nervously through her hair with her fingers after having checked his bedroom. Empty, or no answer at least. Maybe he was with his sister? Just the thought of that was enough to send shivers through her, but she set off again, stopping just by the princesses room, hearing voices from there. Clearly someone was there. Knocking gently on the door, she expected the worst.

"Pretend to belong to you?! Nuh uh, never gonna happen!" she growled at him, getting her neck free from his grip, just, but Rebel couldn't free her chin yet. "I am not and will not ever be some leech's slave so get over yourself" her words were like bullets fired from her mouth as her eyes shot daggers at him. It was clear her hunters had gone, they'd have found her already otherwise.

He leaned threathenly down to her, his eyes flashing red again. "Listen young foolish mortal. If you're first being hunted, they will find you. Especially when you're bleeding." He took a breath before continuing. "And second of all, I don't need another slave, so this is not because I want you to belong to me, so get over yourself"

Rebel stared up at him defiantly but kept her silence. He was just going to try and brush over anything she said anyways. So right now? Right now she was going to keep quiet and wait for him to let go of her, then Rebel could make a run for it and get out of this leech infested city.

After Alyssa had braided Sage's hair Sage grabbed Shadow. “Your highness, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, may I go to the sewers?” she said standing up.

Queen Callisto waited until Cain had taken a few steps inside the castle before entering back inside herself and motioning for the guards to close the door. She half-listened to the conversations taking place inside the palace, but deduced that now was not the time to comment on any of them. She passed Cain and headed up the stairs a few steps, turning back to make sure he was following. When (if) he started after her, she led Cain up the stairs and to the right at an intersection in the hallway. There stood a large intricately carved wooden set of arching double doors that depicted various scenes from Egypt's history. She motioned for the guard posted to open the doors, and if Cain followed her inside, she invited him to sit on one of the many choices of furniture. The room had dark stone walls and a deep crimson carpet with spiraling patterns of varying shades of red that danced across it. On the back wall of the room were two tall windows with pointed tops. Where the windows came to a point lay inlaid stained glass, though the majority of the windows were panes of clear glass. Red velvet curtains hung open over each window, and a windowsill seat covered in red and golden cushions lay under each frame. The windows looked over the front of the castle, and at the town beyond. The wall to the left held an enormous fireplace which was empty at the moment. Above the fireplace was a large painted framed in gold depicting a portrait of a red-eyed royal vampire with deep black hair that looked almost purple. She dawned a deep violet dress that covered from her neck to her ankles, her fingers just barely sticking out of the lilac gloves that rested on her lap. The woman in the portrait looked to be about thirty, and had a stern if not playful face. On the opposing wall were two smaller pictures of the current King and Queen in similar golden frames. The room was filled with curved crimson couches, golden daybeds, lush pillows and blankets adorning all. There were also carved mahogany chairs dawned in cushions, or even a rocking chair if he so pleased to sit on one. In the center of the nearest set up of couches and the like lay a low mahogany coffee table. Queen Callisto invited Cain to sit before sitting herself across from him after he had done so himself. She would motion a servant over, and turn her eyes upon the Ancient Ancestral Vampire. "Would you like anything to drink?" She would leave the question open ended, knowing she could get him most anything he pleased.

Cain followed Callisto up the stairs hearing the conversations of other, but not paying any mind. As he followed her he looked at the various thing the castle had inside approving of all within. Aproaching the doubled doors he noticed the various depictions of egypts past then follwed the queen inside the room. Walking towerds queen Callisto he sat infront of her crossing one leg over the other and smiled kindly " I would love a glass of blood laced wine if youd be so kind?" he asked looking in her eyes.

Queen Callisto nodded once while staring back at him, then turned her eyes to the servant. "Bring him as he asks for. Have the chef prepare it with our finest ingredients. Tell him we have a special guest. For me, I'll have my usual afternoon mix." She spoke each word quickly but in a clear voice. As the servant scurried off to fetch the drinks, she turned her eyes back to Cain, shifting her hands ever so slightly to her lap and folding them together. The doors closed behind the servant before she spoke. She stared at him with unreadable eyes, returning his smile in kind with a small one of her own. "I do hope you have found our city to your liking." Her tone was polite as she spoke, but there were small tones of interest in her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back