• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Unfortunate Souls

Rhea

Hello all of you wonderful, wonderful people!! (THIS IS FOR EXPERIENCED RP'RS ONLY)

for those of you who have rp'd with me before I'm back! and those who haven't allow me to introduce myself My name is Rhea! I'm an intermediate role-player.

I'm not perfect but I am pretty good! I have a lot of experience so I like to rp with people who have more experience then beginners. But I can work with beginner if they will work with me! So I have an Interesting Idea for a group rp, but it's not to fleshed out yet so I want everybody to keep an open mind.

*Everyone at some point experiences a series of unfortunate events that leads their life down a hole. Digging yourself out of that hole is the hardest thing to do alone. Whether your homeless, or your family hates you, or your heart has been broken so many times you couldn't love again even if you tried. There will always be people who understands, who knows just a little bit about the pain your feeling. So when a group of misfits find each other and forms close bond with one another, their lives begin to change for the good. With love and care from a broken heart'd family you begin to succeed.*

So this is short and cheesy I know, but I think a plot will thicken if we get the right people.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Ashzd3ud0UtEgSEi3wj4TGmrT4eN

Now... what qualifies someone as experienced? I'm pretty interested, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back